The Nakshatras - Discussion and Inputs for Me

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
riya55
Re: The Nakshatras - Discussion and Inputs for Me

Post by riya55 » 29 Jun 2011

Thanks Astroboy...
Let me take a look again :)

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 29 Jun 2011

kandhan wrote:: :D

UP is where the space availability is and keeping the future occupancy projections thats the only direction where expansion was possible. so i guess Sonuji has made another correct future prediction.
I love it when people truly understand the encrypted meanings of my philosophy :mrgreen:

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 30 Jun 2011

Good day Swamy cool ji,

Thank you for those words of appreciation. Adhoa means "downwards" . If Chandra is in the Nakshatra of Krittika, Vishaka, Bharani, Moola, Magha, Poorva Bhadrapada, and Ashlesha then it is considered good to start works connected with the works related to the underground, like digging wells and boring tunnels . I will come to this later .

Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

NATURE

Normally the Nature of a Nakshatra infiltrates the planet that occupies it and colors the planets traits.The Nakshatras exhibit their natures under 7 different Categories. I list below the different natures of the Nakshatras.

The fixed or permanent {Dhruva} Nakshatras are Rohini, Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Ashadha, and Uttara Bhadrapada.
The movable or ephemeral {Chara} Nakshatras are Punarvasu, Swati, Shravana, Dhanishtha and Satabhisha.
The soft mild and tender {Mridu} Nakshatras are Mrigashirsha, Chitra, Anuradha and Revati.
The light {Lagu} Nakshatras are Ashvini, Pushya, and Hasta.
The Sharp and Soft {Mixed} Nakshatras are Krittika and Vishakha.
The fierce or Severe {Ugra} Nakshatras are Bharani, Magha, Purva Phalguni, Purva Ashadha, and Purva Bhadrapada.
The Sharp or Dreadful {Tikshna} or hard {Daruna} Nakshatras are Ardra, Ashlesha, Jyeshtha, and Mula.

To illustrate how this works

Adolf Hitler
20th april 1889
6.30 PM - 18.30 Hrs
Braunau - Am - Inn Austria
13 E 02 - 48 N 16
Use L.M.T.
Lagna is @ 4 Deg 23 In Chitra Nakshatra
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Hitler's Nakshatras .

Lagna - Chitra - Soft
Sun - Aswini - Light
Moon - Poorva Ashadha - Fierce {Ugra}
Mars - Bharani - Fierce {Ugra}
Mercury - Ashwini - Light
Jupiter - Poorva Ashadha - Fierce {Ugra}
Venus (R) - Bharani - Fierce {Ugra}
Saturn - Ashlesha - Dread ful{Tikshna}
Rahu - Punarvasu - Chara
Ketu - Poorva Ashadha - Fierce {Ugra}

No explaination required . :) . Lagna lord, Chandra Lagna lord, Chandra, Kuja, and most Importantly Shani who is in the 10th house are all in Ugra Nakshatras. All other factors being equal...... what can you expect from this man ?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Svoboda says " the Fierce Nakshatras live up to their name by being effective for "Ruining enemies, Destruction, disgrace, deceit, Imprisoning, Poisoning, Burning, Striking, with weapons, Murder and the like."........ which Hitler did all his life.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 30 Jun 2011

Dear all,
The thread has surpassed even the nakshatras though they are light years away. From nakshatras to nectar to anti-celibacy & somapaana.

Pls get down to answering questions. There are lot of them waiting in the queue. Pls co-operate.

Regards,
Ramanan

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 30 Jun 2011

:) :) :)

Swamykoolji
also try the Shiva Manasa Pooja too in this website if you are intersted. lot of emotion in his voice.
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 30 Jun 2011

astroboy wrote:Svoboda says " the Fierce Nakshatras live up to their name by being effective for "Ruining enemies, Destruction, disgrace, deceit, Imprisoning, Poisoning, Burning, Striking, with weapons, Murder and the like."........ which Hitler did all his life.
Abji -

It will be interesting to compare the chart of Der Fuehrer with say Churchill? The key thing to compare will be the intent of the weapons and destruction...that insight will be good to get.

Danke.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 02 Jul 2011

Good day Arun ji,

Churchill, Winston
born on 30 November 1874 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )
Place Woodstock, England, 51n52, 1w21
Timezone GMT h0w (is standard time)
Rodden Rating B

Cant be too sure of the data though. Rodden rating is B.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

QUALITIES

The Nakshatras exhibit 3 different kinds of qualities namely Sattvic, Rajasic and Tamasic.

The sattvic Nakshatras are :- Punarvasu, Ashlesha, Vishakha, Jyeshtha, Purva Bhadrapada and Revati.

The Rajasic Nakshatras are :- Bharani, Krittika, Rohini, Purva Phalguni, Uttara Phalguni, Hasta, Purva Ashadha, Uttara Ashadha and Shravana

The Tamasic:- Nakshatras are Ashvini, Mrigashirsha, Ardra, Pushya, Magha, Chitra, Swati, Anuradha, Mula, Dhanishtha, Satabhisha, and Uttara Bhadra Pada

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Take Danishtha for example. It is a Tamasic Nakshatra. Now Kuja is a Tamasic Graha by nature. Kuja will find his Tamasic nature enhanced when he occupies Dhanishtha
Now take Guru for example. His debilitation Rashi is Makara. Makara has three Nakshatras namely, Uttara Ashadha, Shravana and Danishtha. Guru is by nature a Sattvic Nakshatra. It is better for Guru to be placed in Uttara Ashadha or Shravana than Dhanishtha. Please note that both Uttara and Shravana are Rajasic Nakshatras. But it’s better for Guru to be caught in these two Nakshatras than Dhanishtha.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Tattvas

Fire and Air cooperate with each other
Earth and water cooperate with each other
Ether indiscriminately cooperates with all Tattvas
Earth does not cooperate with Fire, and especially not with air
Water does not cooperate with air, and specially not with Fire
Fire does not cooperate with Earth, especially not with water
Air does not cooperate with Water and especially not with Earth

vhb
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vhb » 20 Jul 2011

Deleted
Last edited by vhb on 31 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.
चाह गयी चिंता मिटी, मनुआ बेपरवाह,
जिसको कुछ ना चाहिए,वह शाहो का भी शाह !

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 21 Jul 2011

Vhb, good day to you,

You have asked me a very tricky question. Let me give you a example. Take the 7th house. assume that the 7th lord is debilitated in the 8th, and the 7th is posited by Rahu and Kuja. If the navamsha is equally afflicted, it is safe to assume that the individual will face a dridha karma. It will be impossible for him to fight the planets and make his marriage work. He can try all he wants, but fate will ensure that his fight is futile.

Now take another example where the 7th lord is exalted and the 7th is posited with a benefic. The person need not put in much effort to make his marriage work.

Take another example. assume that a person has a "Shashi Mangala" yoga, with Kuja exalted and conjunct with Chandra, the day his pockets are empty, he gets a TDS refund from the Income tax department. The beauty is that he gets it on the day his pocket was empty........ Not only that, he gets the refund within 1 month of filing it. That is pure fate. The is a saying in Tulu, a language spoken in South canara, I will translate it for you, "he is so lucky, money falls where ever he sits". So this is again a case of positive Dridha karma. I hope you have understood what I want to convey.

vhb
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vhb » 21 Jul 2011

Deleted
चाह गयी चिंता मिटी, मनुआ बेपरवाह,
जिसको कुछ ना चाहिए,वह शाहो का भी शाह !

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rao_mocherla » 23 Sep 2012

Sir,
There is a saying in astrology that is The persons born in the nakshathra of Bharani, rules the earth
(Dharani )wherever they are., in which position they are. I do not know the author of the saying, but he is great .
Rao/23rd spt.2012

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 24 Sep 2012

raoji,
It is not Bharani.It is Dhanista in Makara Rasi.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Sep 2012

USR,

Rao is correct. It says, bharniyil pirandavan dharani aluvan. ie he will rule the earth when born in bharani.

Avittatthil pirandavanukku thavittu paniyil dhanam meaning he will be rich when born in avittam.

Dev

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 25 Sep 2012

astroboyji,
what can you say about the chitra born nakshata. i believe that the nakshatra traits are indeed very important when reading a person's chart. can you give some information on chitra born nakshatra.
regards

lilly2005
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lilly2005 » 25 Sep 2012

Last edited by lilly2005 on 12 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 25 Sep 2012

I am glad to know that my birth nakshatra is a sattvic one. :)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

pralokitaa

Post by pralokitaa » 20 Feb 2018

Dear Astroboy Ji,

i was going through this nakshatra thread. For your birth details 24April 1973, 00.26 am, i am getting capri lagna in U.Ashadh nak.
Mo is in 12H Sg in P.Ashadh nak.
Mercury is also in 15deg Pisces in U.BHadra nak.
Here if i use the option "set calculation options recommended by Author", then Mercury comes in Revati Nak.

I am using JHORA, with True Lahiri. what different settings are you using, please let me know.

thanks and best regards

pheobewinterbottom

Post by pheobewinterbottom » 22 Feb 2018

really sorry to change topic, but I wanted to put this out there and didn’t know where to get feedback.
I’ve got my asc in Ashleesha, sun in jyeshta 5th house, and moon in revati 9th house(in conjunction with Saturn, same pada)
All these are in nakshatras ruled by mercury

What’s the meaning?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Feb 2018

You would probably be intelligent and very good at maths. What are you doing by the way?