Activating ,strengthening & weakening a planet

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Activating ,strengthening & weakening a planet

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 Apr 2020

What are the ways to strengthen, weaken and activate a planet?

From my understanding so far, to weaken mars get physically tired, by working out in a gym, running etc. I don't know how to strengthen it or activate it if it's weak or something

Venus- activate by buying branded clothes?, strengthen by staying well groomed everyday, use perfume, keep car & house clean ,neat and smelling nice. Weaken by donating venus related items?

Moon- strengthen by meditations, taking shower/bath everyday. Drink lot of water may be?

Sun- control it by meditations, surya namaskara, spirituality?

Mercury- by donating mercury related items to weaken it, to activate it buying a pen or book and use it everyday?

Jupiter - if bad donate yellow sweets? To strengthen help a guru like person, say a poojari at temple, help your parents & respect them never disrespect your parents or teachers? Take blessings from parents. How to activate Jupiter in chart? Wear yellow sapphire if well placed & is a benefic?

Saturn- to weaken donate black umbrellas to people, be respectful to servants, donate Saturn related items to poor old and physically disabled (legs particularly) . To strengthen follow all public rules, law, be courteous to others, don't lie steal or cheat. How to activate saturn in your chart?

Rahu- to activate, drinking alcohol, eating non veg. To weaken its adverse effects clean toilet at your home?

Ketu- to tame its effects don't lie, love animals with tails, especially dogs & cats, worship lord ganesha, become spiritual. What activities will worsen ketu in your chart other than lying?

Please correct me wherever I am wrong, and add things you know please. Thank you