Marriage timing of this native

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Marriage timing of this native

Post by Nora » 08 Jul 2019

Vedam Ji sorry to hear of your mother. Please take care and return when you are freed up of commitments. Thanks for your valuable input

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Lefteye is your analysis for the first of the second chart I shared? Cos it seemed like you started with first one and some indications later on that it’s the second you are referring to?

So the Mangalya dosha is for the first native you mean?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 08 Jul 2019

@nora... I would say both. I learned from the inventor himself as well his book. I learned from sunil sir sometime back in 2014... but did not studied or implement the theory rigorously due to various professional work related issues..

@vedam... sorry to hear about your mother. Hope she recover's soon.. btw... sunil sir left for heavenly abode on april 18,2019..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What is Sunil sir’s full name? Sad to know he is no more. At least you got to meet him and learn from him.

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 08 Jul 2019

Nora wrote:
07 Jul 2019
2025 is long way away Rakz and Kimahy. The parents of this girl are going to be too disappointed to hear this. She’s their only child. She wants to get married but she has huge expectations on looks, financial status of the guy and she doesn’t want to stay in a joint family set up. But recently she has lowered her expectations and will lower it down further if she doesn’t get for some more months.
There is a chance of meeting someone in 2020, but not sure if it will materialize as 2020 just shows that her focus is more on her career as there could be some positive jobs changes....
2021 there are chances as well for marriage, but because Saturn is there in the 1st house in Navamsa I feel there is some delay hence why I am saying 2025. Sometimes If a person gets married earlier than their time is to get married then it doesn't end well. For the girl her navamsa is scorpio which is a volatile sign, it means the person has to go through some challenges in that sector of life.

As far as her future partner, he will be someone who likes to build financial status and is of good appearance. But chart also shows the girl will have some problems with in laws.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 08 Jul 2019

@Nora, that is for the first chart.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 08 Jul 2019

I don’t have chart at present, but issues seen in her marriage life , so better to match charts before getting married

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 09 Jul 2019

Thanks all for your input. Thanks for the clarification lefteye and thanks rakz for your analysis - yeah the girl is very stubborn and in fact recently 2-3 proposals went away since she told the guy that she hates staying with in laws etc. later her parents asked those guys why they don’t wana marry their daughter, they said it’s cos she’s too sharp with her words and she doesn’t like in-laws and they wana live with their parents. Also an astrologer here told that she’s likely to marry a guy who doesn’t have either father or mother. Wonder if this is shown in her chart? Cos if it’s single parent, they usually live with their son and surely it’ll be an issue with her. Vedam ji hope your mother is alright.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 09 Jul 2019

@vedam33 Ji, for sure your mother will be all right... don't worry... by god's grace all will be fine real quick !!

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 09 Jul 2019

@Kimahy ji, you are really blessed to learn from the creator Sunil Ji itself and were you in India at that time or learnt via online from US ?

Nagaraj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nagaraj » 09 Jul 2019

chances for marriage are in 2019 Nov/Dec

Rgds
CNR

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 09 Jul 2019

@bhimsa, I was in india at that time. Learned from him at this thane office.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 09 Jul 2019

Thanks Nagaraj

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Jul 2019

Dear group members
With all blessings from the group members especially Nora ji , kimay ji , Bhishma ji and all members, my mother recoverd slightly and probably discharging from hospital tmmrw . She is 89 years old and problems ariused due to old age and her intestines got effected, I feel she will get back to normal
Thanks once again to all members
Regards
Vedam

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 11 Jul 2019

@vedam33 Ji, thanks for the fruitful update on your mom's health... god bless all