Celebrities Anonymous...

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celebrities Anonymous...

Post by Saindhavi » 19 Nov 2011

Thanks Shilpa for your detailed comments, which are very accurate. So, it seems the time given by her mother is accurate, since Explorings and others also talked about her being a sportsperson. So, there is no need to precede her time of birth to 11.28am.

It's true that she is from a rich family and has also married a rich person.

Ghrishneshwar, you are right about the controversies that took place during her marriage.

Explorings,

Thanks for that chart you have provided. Here is my reading -

DOB: Feb 9, 1954
Time: 6:30am
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
(43°03′8″N and 87°57′21″W; Zone/UTC: -6)

I'm getting Capricorn Lagna.

Lagna itself is not very strong with 10th and 5th lord Venus in transition zone at 29.30 degrees and Sun malefic there. However, Lagna lord is exalted at zenith in 10th house, which gives a very powerful combination for the rise of this person, especially during Saturn periods and Mahadasha.

However, this powerful Saturn causes problems in the 7th house by aspecting 7th lord Moon in 4th. Mars too is malefic for 2nd house, though is benefic for the 11th house and will give financial gains, aspected by Jupiter.

This person may be engaged in social causes or Politics. Science and technology is also a possibility. S/he was born in Venus Mahadasha which continued for more than 15 yrs. The early part of this person's life may not have been good and s/he may have struggled to achieve goals. During Moon Mahadasha s/he may have experienced a good comfortable life and was good for relationships, but s/he may have experienced severe emotional problems and/or may have turned to spirituality.

Mars Mahadasha may have brought financial gains but may not have been good for marriage and family. Rahu is also in transition zone and very weak. Rahu Mahadasha may have been benefic for the person and caused him/her to travel a lot.

From 3rd December 2010, the native has started Jupiter Mahadasha, which will bring financial benefits, but otherwise will be mediocre. Jupiter-Saturn must have taken the person to great heights. The person may have done well in adminisration.

This person may be a celebrity, but s/he has not yet achieved the full potential of his/her growth in career. S/he will rise to much greater heights during Saturn Mahadasha, when sky will be the limit for the native. A powerful political or administrative position is not ruled out.

In general, Saturn periods will bring growth in career, but will also cause psychological problems, severe depressions and melancholia. Suicidal tendencies may also be there.

This is the chart of a native who began life with struggle and gradually came to a powerful position, has faced problems in partnerships and has achieved a slow rise to peak in career, but his/her zenith of rise is yet to be unfolded during Saturn Mahadasha.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Post by mysticriver2003 » 19 Nov 2011

Here is another one,

1 December 1935
22:55
Bronx NY, USA (40 N 51, 73 W 54)
Rodden Rating "AA"
"Asatoma sadgamaya tamasoma jyotirgamaya mrtyorma amrtamgamaya"

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 20 Nov 2011

Thanks, mysticriver. Let's finish with the Milwaukee chart first, then we will work on this chart given by you.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 20 Nov 2011

Thanks Saindhaviji for your reading. I shall wait till TUesday before revealing the celebrity. Again the details are:

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 22 Nov 2011

Does anyone else wants to read this chart?

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 22 Nov 2011

The Bronx Chart

Venus, Me, Mars are vargottam. Mars exalted, Venus debiliatated. Saturn in own house.

Person has seen many different careers, Seems to have finance related career but an enforceen or martial kind of career is also indicated.

Philanthropy is also indicated.

Could also be in politics. Strong personality.- Lagna aspected by many planets. Multiple partners- not steady in relationships.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Nov 2011

Bronx Chart
Very dashing person and takes controversial decisions boldly; still may have some confusions in the mind
always wins over enemies, very dominating and even irritating at times;
independent thinking, egoistic, still friendly and helpful; must be really very famous
never satisfied in relationships; not good relations with coborns
must be having a reasonably good health and long life
doesnt seem to have strong faith in God

Dev

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 23 Nov 2011

f2f,

Thanks for your detailed reading.

Of course, you are always welcome to come to this thread and read charts as well as provide chart details of "anonymous" celebrities for others to read. 8)

Explorings and you can try the Bronx chart as well, since some have already read it. I'll read it by tomorrow.

Mysticriver, please wait for my reading.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 23 Nov 2011

explorings wrote:Okay, here is a chart to work on:

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Saindhaviji has provided extremely accurate readings for this chart. Kudos!

This chart belongs to Chris Gardner, entrepreneur, stock broker, investor, and philanthropist.

Childhood and early part of life was full of struggles and limitless challenges. He faced a lot of troubles in marital life, and constant challenges making ends meet as single working father, raising a toddler son and dealing with homelessness.

Mars and Rahu Mahadasha brought financial gains for the native and he began his career as a stockbroker and entrepreneur.

This chart depicts the importance of getting the right dasha at the right time, in order to reap complete benefits of the chart. There is a thread on this forum, about 'what has more weight, mahadasha, antardasha/transits'... Chris' chart is an excellent example to prove that the right dasha can turn a person's life from "rags to riches".

Gardner's personal struggle of establishing himself as a stockbroker while managing fatherhood and homelessness is portrayed in the 2006 motion picture "The Pursuit of Happyness", starring Will Smith.

This guy continues to be a source inspiration and motivation to all those who have faced downfalls and setbacks in life!

explorings
Donor
Donor

I am going to pass on Bronx chart, have been under the weather lately.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Hey Fluid:

Yes I may have missed your post... yups u r spot on!!!

Yeah, I too agree that Saturn dasha may bring health related issues to the native. His Mars and Rahu both were involved in financial gains through investments for the native.

sweke

Post by sweke » 23 Nov 2011

My attempt on the Bronx chart: I get a cancer lagna.
Lagnadhipati in 8 - self-destructive tendencies if not literally atleast emotionally, psychological problems.
But since 8L in own house - may overcome these with strong discipline and struggles.

4L in 3 debilitated and Mo with Sat - Problematic mother or childhood, early loss of mother maybe.

5L exalted in 7 - very famous. 5h is also 10H from Mo - possibly very famous bcos of his/her profession and intellect/ creativity.

Multiple planets in 5H - fame due to speech/ mass media (3L Me + Su) used to express religion and health secrets (?) (9L + 6L Ju). Me is also 12L and 3L Ve - May also sing or act about foreign countries/ cultures.

Shani in 8L - also denotes strong psychological problems and/or financial troubles - emotional handling of money. That is also aspecting the 5H - so may tarnish the popularity or affect financially.

May have several secret enemies but will eventuall prevail over them - 6L in 5H.

May have met his partner in the same field - 5L in 7. Maybe divorced - rahu in 6.

Rgds
Sweke

explorings
Donor
Donor

fluid2finance wrote:hi explorngs

yes, however, as a finance person myself, I know that Mars represents TRADING more than INVESTMENTS...as in short term vs long term...

even though mars in 11th is very strong, in itself mars is an impulsive explosive energy not good in terms of investments

investments like buffet, lynch, graham, fisher and the likes needs patience (a virtue of saturn)

however, i do agree that mars in 11th causes tremendous dhana yoga especially as aspected by a jupiter from 5th....jup in 5th of speculation also is helping a career related to stock markets...

I m a dummy in matters of money/finances... for me investments = stock markets, which includes buying and selling. Thts my limited knowledge... so even if you tell me short term vs long term... it is still Hebrew for me! My knowledge of profit, loss, investment, trading, simple interest, compound interest, etc was only limited with high school maths and long forgotten... thts why my credit card bill keep rising day by day :roll:

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 24 Nov 2011

Bronx chart -

1 December 1935

Somehow I'm getting Leo Lagna in both of my Lahiri softwares. Hence, I'm reading this chart with Leo Lagna -

There are many problems in the Leo Lagna chart -

Venus is debilitated in house of family and wealth, Rahu-Ketu are malefic in 5-11, Mercury and Jupiter are combust at close proximity to Sun, Saturn afflicts Moon and is malefic for the Lagna and the 9th house.

The saving graces are the Lagna Lord Sun strong in 4th and exalted Mars in 6th, who protects the 9th house and the Lagna, though gives a short tempered personality, but also makes the native dynamic. Because of these 2 planets, the native will rule, organise and administer the people under him. A political, military or administrative position is not ruled out.

The native was born in Mars Mahadasha and hence, went through the Mahadashas of malefic Rahu, combust Jupiter, partially malefic Saturn and combust Mercury through most of his/her life.

This chart again shows that this native has struggled through problems and oppositions much of his/her life and finally rose to success. Unfortunately, s/he didn't enjoy properly the Mahadashas of Mars and Sun at the right time and this added to his/her struggles. Emotional problems, depressions and melancholia are quite possible during Saturn and Moon periods, though Saturn brought benefic partnerships to the native.

The secondary chart worth seeing in this case is the Dashamansha (Navansha doesn't rectify most of the problems in the Lagna chart).

In the Dashamansha, Jupiter is well-placed in the Lagna, having a benefic aspect on Saturn and Rahu, 5th and 9th houses. thus, Jupiter has controlled the maleficity of Saturn and Rahu in Dashamansha. 10th lord Sun is well-placed in 2nd, giving wealth and a career in financial administration to the native. Mercury is strong in 12th, giving benefits from distant lands.

Ketu is no longer malefic in Dashamansha.

I feel this native has struggled but his/her hidden strengths in the Dashamansha have given him/her success in career and wealth. The native had a brilliant personality and may have been extrovert with organisational capacity and leadership qualities.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Would someone like to contribute a chart?

Otherwise I'll do tomorrow.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Post by mysticriver2003 » 24 Nov 2011

Hello friends,

1 December 1935
Rodden Rating "AA"

This chart belongs to "Allan Stewart Konigsberg" aka "Woody Allen".

One of the greatest directors in the history of cinema.
American screenwriter, director, actor, comedian, jazz musician, author, and playwright.
Allen's films draw heavily on literature, sexuality, philosophy, psychology, Jewish identity, and the history of cinema.
He has an estimated net worth of $40 million.

The ultimate pessimist, Allen is an anhedonic, one who is psychologically unable to enjoy himself. Known for his painful courtesy, his generosity and his frantic attempts to avoid publicity, he likes to shop for antiques, visit art galleries and museums. Slight in stature with thinning hair and a worried expression.

Height: 5'5,

The son of Nettie (née Cherrie; November 8, 1906 – January 27, 2002), a bookkeeper at her family's delicatessen, and Martin Konigsberg (December 25, 1900 – January 13, 2001), a jewelry engraver and waiter.

Allen has a sister,'Letty' who was born in 1943 .

His childhood was not particularly happy: his parents did not get along, and he had a rocky relationship with his stern, temperamental mother.

He detested going to Temple, hated school and got bad grades in everything except English. He was also fearful, filled with nameless anxiety that expressed as fear of water, heights, airline stewardesses, dishwashers of Holiday Inns, but most profoundly, fear of the dark and of death. Terribly shy and introverted.

As a young boy, he became intrigued with magic tricks and playing the clarinet, two hobbies that he continues to do today.

He broke into show business at age 15 when he started writing jokes for a local paper and later on went on to become a stand-up comedian, and later did his first theoretical directorial debut "What's up tiger lily"(1966) and still manages to squeeze in atleast One film a year, his latest being 'Midnight in Paris'(2011).

Woody Allen has won 3 Academy Awards and been nominated a total of 21 times: 14 as a screenwriter, six as a director, and one as an actor. He has more screenwriting Academy Award nominations than any other writer; all are in the "Best Original Screenplay" category. He is tied for fifth all-time with six Best Director nominations. His actors have regularly received both nominations and Academy Awards for their work in Allen films, particularly in the Best Supporting categories.

In 1996, Allen received a lifetime achievement award from the Directors Guild of America.

In June 2007, Allen received a PhD degree Honoris Causa from Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain.

Relations

Marriages

1. Married and divorced 'Harleen' (15 March 1956 - November 1962).
2. Married and divorced 'Louise Lasser'(2 February 1966 - January 1970). Lasser acted in 3 of Allen's films after the divorce.
3.Married 'Soon-Yi Previn'- (24 December 1997 - present)

Relations that didn't make it to marriage.

Dated 'Diane Keaton' from 1970 and that relation lasted for a year and they remain close friends till date. Diane keaton starred in 5 movies of woody allen.

In the fall of 1979 he met Mia Farrow, who had seven children. They slowly began a relationship early in 1980, wondrous at how different they were. He was then 43 and she, 34. They resolved their opposite tastes for 11 years by living in separate apartments that face each other across Central Park. Though they never lived together they had one biological child and adopted two. The relationship began falling apart in the end of the '80s.

NOTE.

Allen's relationship with "SOON-YI-PREVIN" became a huge scandal as she was one of 'Mia Farrow's' adopted daughter. Even though Allen never married Mia Farrow and was never Previn's legal stepfather, the relationship between Allen and Previn has often been referred to as a father involved romantically with his stepdaughter since he had been perceived as being in Previn's life in a father-like capacity.

In 1991, when the relationship started, Allen was 56 and Previn was 18. The couple has 2 adopted daughters.

Allen spent at least 30 years undergoing psychoanalysis. Many of his films contain references to psychoanalysis.

"Allen says he ended his psychoanalysis visits around the time he began his relationship with Previn. He says he still is claustrophobic and agoraphobic".

Thanks Hina ji, Dev ji, Sweke ji, Saindhavi ji for having a look at this chat and giving your views.

Regards,

Mysticriver.
"Asatoma sadgamaya tamasoma jyotirgamaya mrtyorma amrtamgamaya"

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 24 Nov 2011

Hi,

I am posting a chart- if you all would like to take a stab-

10 June 1971,
12:27 PM
30n27, 91w09
CDT h5w or 5 hours West of GMT

Thanks!
Last edited by Hina on 24 Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.

sweke

Post by sweke » 24 Nov 2011

Okay another attempt by me :) Pisces Lagna.
This chart has a lovely connection betn the houses 5, 9, 10 and 11. Plus several aspects to the 9th house. Mars in 11 being exalted, I feel his shot to fame would have been during Mars dasha - mid 2007 onwards. Famous due to his job position maybe.
LL Guru in 9 in good dignity - may have a pleasing/ appearance.
10L in 9 - job would involve lot of dharma activities - doing good to society, religion, charities or so.
Ma in 11 with Ra - Large and quick gains through marriage or speculation. Many friends - powerful social network.
Venus is in own house also casting aspect on Ju. Some kind of a powerful coroporate leader - possibly in economics field? Or a religious leader maybe :)
Does he/she have several elder siblings?

Rgds
sweke

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Mysticriver,

It's intriguing how with so many planets in weak or malefic combinations and with a debilitatd Venus he could reach such heights in the show business! :roll:

Perhaps it is true that his Dashamansha chart has played a major role here - with a strong Jupiter controlling the malefics, he could rise in the field he chose for himself.

Perhaps comedy has a link with Jupiter too! :D

Thanks Hina, for the chart. I'll work on it tomorrow.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 24 Nov 2011

Sweke,

You need to fix th time here- 5 hrs. west of GMT instead of 5.30 GMT East.
Last edited by Hina on 25 Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.

sweke

Post by sweke » 25 Nov 2011

Thanks Hina for pointing out.
So here's my corrected reading:
I agree with most of the points already stated by fluid2financeji in terms of lagna, career, Rahu influence.
Additionally I see that his career may involve some kind of strong authority (exalted Ma) of services (6H) to the masses/ poor (Shani in 10). 4L and 9L in 6 and exalted - he/she performs lots of services to his native place and his "gurus" (teachers, mentors, alma maters) through his career.
Ma - 4L & 9L - is blessed with good parents and support. They too benefit from the native. Excellent higher education - possibly MBA in social services or some such nature.
Me as 2L and 11L in 10 - lot of wealth gains & friends through his career.
Ve 3L and 10L in 10 - surrounded by women at work -women colleagues? Either diplomatic communication or singing involved in his job maybe.
5L in 4 - he or she is mainly famous in his hometown/ native land.
Ma + rahu in 6 - may be a keen athlete or fitness freak.
If Indian I would've guessed a famous IAS or IFS officer (Foreign services due to Rahu). :)
Rgds
Sweke

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 27 Nov 2011

Is anyone else going to attempt this chart?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 27 Nov 2011

Yes Hina, sorry for the delay -

This person was born in the Venus Mahadasha and has since then enjoyed a regal lifestyle - no matter whether a royal person or not. I can't think of a Mahadasha which may be too bad for this native.

It's striking that despite so many planets with Sun, none of them is combust and all of them are giving a benefic effect! Jupiter's aspect is especially desirable. Jupiter also gives property to the native.

4-10 axis shows a strong case for business administration of a very high order. This person has amassed wealth and enjoys a lot of power. Saturn bring benefic partnerships in career and personal life.

This person is not only powerful and wealthy, but also well-educated and a very gentle soul, though of an impatient temperament.

f2f and sweke have rightly remarked that almost identical degrees of Mars and Rahu are of cause of concern, especially because the native is running Rahu Mahadasha now and in Gochar the rahu-ketu are malefic in 4-10 axis. I think this would mean the native will have lots of enemies and conflicts at workplace and there will be people backstabbing the native. But eventually s/he will win over them. Hidden disease and attacks on person from hidden enemies is also a possibility during Rahu Mahadasha. But both Mars and Sun protect the native.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 27 Nov 2011

Thanks for the reply Saindhavi, anything form explorings & others?

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 28 Nov 2011

Ok, here it is

You all were so spot on. It is Piyush Jindal aka Bobby Jindal, governer of Louisiana.
Here is the wiki link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal

Thanks!
Last edited by Hina on 28 Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.