Maiden for life

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Re: Maiden for life

Post by astroboy » 20 Nov 2011

Here is a horoscope of a person who is well qualified and with a spiritual bend of mind. though may proposals came to him he was very particular that his younger sister should bet married firstand so did not pursue these proposals. Now the sister has been married for 4 years but the boy has been unable to find any match.

September 22 1970
22 :55
Kochi / Cochin

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

pocean
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by pocean » 20 Nov 2011

del
Last edited by pocean on 09 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 20 Nov 2011

MA Dec 11 734.jpg
Shani is one planet that hates mariage. See how Shani plays his game. Shani casts a aspect on the Lagna lord and the 7th lord from Chandra lagna. He also casts his aspect on the Moon. In the amsha Shani agains gains conjunction with Chandra. Shani played on his mind, and thus his decision to delay getting married. Now its a uphill task to get a girl to marry a 40 year old. The horoscope looks ok until you realise that the lagna and Chandra is caught between a debilitated Shani on one side and Ketu and Kuja on the other. There ends the story. The condition of the moon is precarious in the D9. Chandra in D9 is hammered by every single natural malefic in the Zodiac.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Nov 2011

Hi Astroboy:
Can all these also be considered?
12th house weakened by debilitated saturn
2nd house due to saturn aspect on it
saturn aspects on jupiter and venus the natural significators of marriage
7th lord mars having aspect and conjunction of malefics with no benefic aspect
7th house having no benefic aspect

Also I gave examples of 2 people above 50 who got married recently. So he need not lose hope. He shall get married if he is destined too.

Thanks,

Dev

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 21 Nov 2011

Good day Dev ji,

I am sure there are other combinations that can delay or deny marriage. I am sure about it. We will examine your combinations too. Let us see what the result is.

best regards,

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Astroboy. Of course, if u sit and come out with all permutations and combinations, I am sure what I think of will only be a very small part of it. Some of the reasoning could even be wrong but then that is why you experts are there.
Lord Shiva's picture looks very good though not a coloured one.

Best wishes,

Dev

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Talib » 21 Nov 2011

Dev ji,

I think it's lord Kartikeya.

Looks like a peacock as vahana. :)

Pranaam
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Talib,
I was about to write it before I saw your mail. Yes, actually it was too small and then I enlarged the picture and found it as Muruga.
Hope to see you more regularly.
Dev

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Talib » 21 Nov 2011

Dev JI,

Jaankar sutron se pata chala hai ke ye vahana kauya ji (crow) hain. hence it must be Shanidev and AB bhai wld love shanidev more than any lord, so it does makes sense :D.

Thanks Spring for deciphering the code. it was more tough than DA VINCI. :)

Love
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Talib.

Yes, actually first I could see the face and not the bird, since it was small, I guessed it as Shiva but then when I expanded and when u said Kartikeya, the expanded version shows a very blurred image and so naturally our guess came out wrong.

Anyway Astroboy knows the right time to bring in Shanidev since he knows he is exalted now. Shanidev is also his lagna and rasi lord. So more money and more income and so he would spend more for his cows and dogs. That is good.

Dev

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 30 Nov 2011

I think if retro sat placed in 7th never denied marriage (except free will) because retro planet gives result from previous house too. So in above two examples (given by mylilangle) have retro saturn in 7th, which gave them marriage.

Anyws, above is my observation. Rest is from other experts opinion.

Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

richa

Post by richa » 01 Dec 2011

Read this thread..another test case for 7th house saturn
Boy - 4 april 1979, time - 4.01am, chennai
married but now leading a separated life.. not divorced yet...any observations??
can provide wife's details if needed

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Dec 2011

milredr wrote:Hi All,

Just read if Saturn is in the 7th house aspected by a malefic, a woman will be unmarried for life. Is this correct nd if anybody has come across such a horoscope?

Regards
Milred
That's not full baked statement....because it's inferring rather simiplistically.

we need to see additionally...how strong is Saturn in the 7th house and how strong is the 7th lord in the rasi chart and what aspects does the 7th lord get and what if any aspects does the 7th house get in addtion to the aspect of malefic as you have stated, and how strong is Venus and 9th house and lord and lagna lord in that chart.

then we would need to see most of the above mentioned parameters for the navamsa.

and after analyzing all the above can we pronounce a judgment on spinsterhood.

it is too simpilistic to reduce a one dozen variable equation down to one or two variables only.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

rsharma

Post by rsharma » 01 Dec 2011

My details are as below
DOB 19.04.1967
POD DELHI
TOB 16:17
I married in Dec 1992 and have two kids.I am happily married.
My saturn is in seventh house aspected by retrograde Mars which is also eigth lord.Seventh lord jupiter is exalted in eleventh and aspects seventh house.
Submitted for further analysis....

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 01 Dec 2011

:) Excellent. Guru the 7th lord is in Pushkaramsha. Your ultimate saving grace.

karmatrix
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karmatrix » 01 Dec 2011

Going by the standards, I think, my charts fulfills all possible criteria to suggest I may stay single for life. (Saturn is in 7th, but it also happens to be my lagna lord - Aquarius lagna!)

I'll admit, off late, I feel, I would rather stay single than marry the wrong person.

Another chart, with Aquarius lagna (but LL Saturn is in 6th house and aspects Venus & Mercury in 12th!). The Man married at almost 35, in his Rahu MD - Venus AD.

DOB: 26/02/1976
TOB: 7:00 AM approx.
POB: Karachi
Last edited by karmatrix on 21 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
"Now look here.
I did not say I was a millionaire.
But I said I have spent more money than a millionaire!
Cause if I had kept all of the money I had already spent,
I woulda been a millionaire a long time ago!"

- Going Down Slow (Howling Wolf)

richa

Post by richa » 02 Dec 2011

Pls reply to my query....

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 04 Dec 2011

Good day Karmatrix,
Your chart certainly fits the bill. Its got all the ingredients required to meet Adawal Ji's recipe. :)

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 04 Dec 2011

richa » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 am
Read this thread..another test case for 7th house saturn
Boy - 4 april 1979, time - 4.01am, chennai
married but now leading a separated life.. not divorced yet...any observations??

Nice. A near K.S.Y., Shukra and the Lagna are out of the Ketu Axis but they are in Rahu's nakshatra :|. Such is fate. the only Ray of hope i see is the aspect of a exalted guru in the 7th lord. That could be the reason why it has not come to a stage of divorce...... Yet. Having said that, Kuja and Budha along with the 7th lord is least desired, considering that Budha is debilitated and the 8th lord. Seems to me that the marriage is over. Can you provide me with the wife's details please.

Thank you,
Best regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 Dec 2011

by rsharma » 021211

My details are as below
DOB 19.04.1967
POD DELHI
TOB 16:17
I married in Dec 1992 and have two kids.I am happily married.
My saturn is in seventh house aspected by retrograde Mars which is also eigth lord.Seventh lord jupiter is exalted in eleventh and aspects seventh house.
Submitted for further analysis...
Madam, In your case Jupiter is not onlt exalted, but vargottama, in own Nakshtra, and pure without any aspect or association of malefic planet, under Gajkeshri Yoga, must have given you a lot of idealism. Jupiter is again in the 7H. You are very hard working and dynamic. regards
Last edited by anuradha on 05 Dec 2011, edited 1 time in total.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

richa

Post by richa » 05 Dec 2011

astroboy - thanks for the analysis, but i did not understand in astro terms, can you please explain what does each one of your analysis mean??
Here are the wife's details:
8th April 1982, Time: 7.40AM, Place :Mysore
Thanks so much...

krithik

Post by krithik » 05 Dec 2011

Hi Astro boy can you please look into my horoscope..

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 04 Jul 2012

Was any conclusion drawn on this dictum?
What did we end up finding?

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 14 Jul 2012

Does the dictum hold good if a native has 7L Saturn in 7H aspected by a malefic in his/her Navamsha, but not in rashi chart?
This native has this combination in his Navamsha but not in rashi chart. He is 35 and unmarried, but partner-search is in progress. Does his chart indicate bachelorhood for life?

Birth details: 23.01.1977; 4:30 am; Kolkata

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 15 Jul 2012

DhoomDhoom ji,

May i know his career field?

regards
map