Maiden for life

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Re: Maiden for life

Post by astroboy » 12 Nov 2011

Marriage was early due to Guru Arun Bhai somewhere in 1985 . Marriage went down the drain in Kuja AD or Guru dasha.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 12 Nov 2011

That is what we are trying to find out Pocean. Let us see what happens in the next few days. This is why the theory is being put to the test. I am sure there will be some exception. Other than the laws of Karma, there is a exception to every rule. :)
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 12 Nov 2011

milredr wrote:Hi All,

Just read if Saturn is in the 7th house aspected by a malefic, a woman will be unmarried for life. Is this correct nd if anybody has come across such a horoscope?

Regards
Milred
Hi milredr .
Lot of peole replied this topic.
Let me submit few lines.
What you have read in the book is correct.
Saint VRAHAMIHIRA has said this while describing about 'Streejathakam'
"KANYAI VAASHUBHA VEEKSHITHE ARKA THANAYE,
DYOONAE JARAAM GATCHATHY."

This means the native will reach old age without marriage.
Wherever if this is not working out may be due to the apavadas present with in the chart.
Like Aspect of Jupitar,Moon stronger than lagna etc:
Astrologically yours.

milredr

Post by milredr » 13 Nov 2011

Hi Thanks for for this. Could u pl tel me where you got this from? Do u have any horoscopes to substantiate this. The debate was is this true irrespective of the lagna.

Regards

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 13 Nov 2011

here it is, :)

BPHS chapter 80 sloka 17-21 If Shani be in the 7th, she lives to an old age remaining unmarried.

Hora sara modifies the sloka,
Hora Sara chapter 25 - Stri Jataka - Sloka 28-29. Should Sun be in 7th House , she will be given up by her husband. Early widowhood is caused by Mars in 7th House. If Saturn is in 7th House and receives a aspect from malefics, she will remain unmarried, or she will become a widow and go to other men.
here is some more,

Brihat Jataka Chapter 24 sloka 8 - The woman will remain unmarried throughout her life, if the 7th house from the Ascendant or from the Moon-occupied sign be occupied by a afflicted Saturn.

pocean
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by pocean » 13 Nov 2011

del
Last edited by pocean on 09 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Spring
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spring » 13 Nov 2011

Hi All

Pls refer to this link http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 510#p96510
One of the charts being discussed there has Sa as LL in 7H ( Le) & he's married.
If we see the Bhava chart then Sa is in 6H. in Cn.....so maybe if we take the dictum as 7 Bhava & not 7H :roll:

Rgds
Spring

Spring
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spring » 13 Nov 2011

Pocean.....think ur referring to this link:
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... &start=275

The boy is married but has Sa in 7H with Rahu in both Rasi & Bhava chart But in this case too Sa is LL.

Rgds
spring

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 14 Nov 2011

pocean wrote:Astroboy,

Don't these couple have saturn in 7th with malefic aspect. how did they get married then?

Pocean
mylilangel wrote:Hi all,

I have just what you are looking for :)

1) male; 28-dec-1973; 0812 hrs; Delhi
2) female; 13-feb-1976; 0635 hrs; Delhi

Both well settled, 2 kids each, no dearth of money and luxuries and marriage spanning more than a decade and no plans of a divorce yet!!!

Kind regards
Hi Sir
Please note that in both the charts Saturn is not in the 7th BHAVA.
It is true they are in the 7th Rasi.

With regards

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 17 Nov 2011

Guys, another thing i forgot to mention.

If there is a very strong Sannyas Yoga in both Rashi and Navamsha, the person may not be interested in marrying at all. So ultimately it will give the same effect as Maiden/Bachelor for life.

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 17 Nov 2011

swamykool wrote:Guys, another thing i forgot to mention.

If there is a very strong Sannyas Yoga in both Rashi and Navamsha, the person may not be interested in marrying at all. So ultimately it will give the same effect as Maiden/Bachelor for life.

swamykool
Hi Swamy ji
Why the said yoga to be seen in the Navamsa chart.
I have never seen this being done by astrologers whome i know.
Kindly give some reffrence of books for me to update my knowledge.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 17 Nov 2011

Subramanian ji,

Everything has to be checked in the Nav for confirmation. If a sannyas combination is not reflected in the Nav, it won't fructify. Nav is also called Bhagyamsha, so it is checked to which way fortune directs the native.

Refer BV Ramans how to judge a horoscope.

regards
swamykool

Spring
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spring » 17 Nov 2011

Hi
Chk this chart 31/aug/70/kolkata/930hrs
Sa is in 8th bhava but 7H in D1 this native married at the age of 23+
rgds
spring

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Nov 2011

Hi Spring:

Thanks for providing the chart !

You really are saying Sa is in 7th Rasi, but in 8th Bhaava , right? Seems you are now a believer in bhava concept :-)

Did the native move away from place of birth after marriage?

Any more details can be shareable ?

Thanks.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

sandhya1

Post by sandhya1 » 17 Nov 2011

I too have started believing in Bhava concept now! Generally, it is said Saturn in 7th brings delay in marriage, however, in the chart that Spring has brought, 7th Saturn caused early marriage...simply, coz actually, saturn is not in 7th but 8th...
On the other hand, i have saturn in 8th in in Rashi chart, but in the 7th house in Bhava chart (also, aspected by mars) and there's no scene of marriage as yet in my life. I am 28.
regards,

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 19 Nov 2011

:) Dont jump on the Bhava Band wagon yet Sandhya :) . There must be other explainations for this. See this sloka from Phaladeepika

Phaladeepika chapter 10 sloka 3 :- When Saturn and Mars are in the 7th house identical with Cancer the wife of that person concerned will be chaste, fortunate and beautiful.

For this above sloka to operate, the lagna must be Makara. Kuja and Shani must be in the 7th in Cancer, which means Kuja is debilitated. Shani is in the house of a enemy and with a great enemy and Badaka lord Kuja. How then, can Phaladeepika state that the wife of that person will be chaste, fortunate and beautiful ? Obviously there is a exception to the rule that If Shani is with a Malefic in the 7th or connected with the 7th then marriage will be denied.

In the same breath Phaladeepika again states in chapter 10 sloka 8
sloka 8 :- If in a female nativity the Moon along with Saturn is posited in the 7th house, the woman has to re-marry and in the case of male nativity he is either wifeless or issueless.

So we need to dig in a little more before we can come to any conclusion.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 20 Nov 2011

swamykool wrote:Subramanian ji,

Everything has to be checked in the Nav for confirmation. If a sannyas combination is not reflected in the Nav, it won't fructify. Nav is also called Bhagyamsha, so it is checked to which way fortune directs the native.

Refer BV Ramans how to judge a horoscope.

regards
swamykool
Dear swamy ji
I searched BV Ramans how to judge a horoscope and could not locate the rule said by you.
Will you please let me know the page number or chapter atleast.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 20 Nov 2011

Subramanian ji,

Everything has to be checked first in the Navamsha and then in the relevant D-Chart for confirmation. This is a standard rule of astrology.

Don't have the book at hand, so sorry cannot quote the page number.

Regards
swamykool

krithik

Post by krithik » 20 Nov 2011

Namsthe,
Human anture told me to post my horoscope here... How can I attach my horoscope in this post... Many people told me that I have VISHYOGA as saturn retrograde in 7th with moon ....in Virgo...
And few astrologer say because of that saturn I Went to Foreighn..
Till now my career didn't shape up properly.( Recently got job after 8 years of studying engineering)
My birth details are 10th january 1980
place of birth : tuni (17 n 21 , 82 e 33)
time of Birth: 10: 28 am..
My star: Chittha 1 st Charanam( Few people say Hastha 4th Charanam)

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 20 Nov 2011

krithik wrote:Namsthe,
Human anture told me to post my horoscope here... How can I attach my horoscope in this post... Many people told me that I have VISHYOGA as saturn retrograde in 7th with moon ....in Virgo...
And few astrologer say because of that saturn I Went to Foreighn..
Till now my career didn't shape up properly.( Recently got job after 8 years of studying engineering)
My birth details are 10th january 1980
place of birth : tuni (17 n 21 , 82 e 33)
time of Birth: 10: 28 am..
My star: Chittha 1 st Charanam( Few people say Hastha 4th Charanam)
Hello Krithik,
I suggested u post ur query here as it might help in research for this topic (sat in 7th), not in regards to ur career..

AB,
Looks like Krithik has Saturn in 7th and yet got married early and also has kid(s)
Following is her post:

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 18&t=10135

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 20 Nov 2011

Here is a horoscope of a person who is well qualified and with a spiritual bend of mind. though may proposals came to him he was very particular that his younger sister should bet married firstand so did not pursue these proposals. Now the sister has been married for 4 years but the boy has been unable to find any match.

September 22 1970
22 :55
Kochi / Cochin

pocean
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by pocean » 20 Nov 2011

del
Last edited by pocean on 09 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 20 Nov 2011

MA Dec 11 734.jpg
Shani is one planet that hates mariage. See how Shani plays his game. Shani casts a aspect on the Lagna lord and the 7th lord from Chandra lagna. He also casts his aspect on the Moon. In the amsha Shani agains gains conjunction with Chandra. Shani played on his mind, and thus his decision to delay getting married. Now its a uphill task to get a girl to marry a 40 year old. The horoscope looks ok until you realise that the lagna and Chandra is caught between a debilitated Shani on one side and Ketu and Kuja on the other. There ends the story. The condition of the moon is precarious in the D9. Chandra in D9 is hammered by every single natural malefic in the Zodiac.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Nov 2011

Hi Astroboy:
Can all these also be considered?
12th house weakened by debilitated saturn
2nd house due to saturn aspect on it
saturn aspects on jupiter and venus the natural significators of marriage
7th lord mars having aspect and conjunction of malefics with no benefic aspect
7th house having no benefic aspect

Also I gave examples of 2 people above 50 who got married recently. So he need not lose hope. He shall get married if he is destined too.

Thanks,

Dev