Celebrities Anonymous...

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
manderin
Re: Celebrities Anonymous...

Post by manderin » 12 Nov 2011

Thanks, Manderin.

Venus exalted in the Ascendant can lead to success in either financial field or in the art forms. I went for financial field, but I should have known better, that exalted Venus with an attractive personality can lead the native to acting and singing!
But he has become very financially successful via the arts so they are connected with him. Unfortunately he never talked about his mother and spoke more of his father. Because of this I 'sensed' that his mother was his least favorite family member, but I do not know. Wish I had more info on that.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 15 Nov 2011

So, does anyone want to work on this chart? -

15th November 1986

Bombay

Time of birth as given by the native's mother - 14.30pm

Many astrologers feel that this time of birth doesn't reflect the life of this native. They precede the time to 11.28am, because they feel that chart suits the life of the native.

However, we have to work with this time of birth i.e., 14.30pm, since it has been given by the mother.

So, you may read it and see what you get. :roll:
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 15 Nov 2011

More delay :(

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 17 Nov 2011

15 November 1986
Mumbai
@14:30

Aquarius ascendant, LL is vergottam and placed in 10th house, rise to high, social, and professional position. Jupiter in lagna, will lead to fame, recognition, and accolades from friends and supporters. Native will be fortunate and successful in hopes and will be well-respected. Jupiter is expansive in nature and in lagna usually gives a sturdy body.

3L & 10L, Mars is exalted in 12th house, professional related travel, 3L exalted is usually a good sign for sportsmen, native may be involved in sports and be travelling for profession reason. The other alternative is, Mars is usually related to real estate and land or property, the native may be involved in land or property transactions probably in foreign countries or away from one’s native place. Although, Mars if 4L would be more apt to give land and properties. The native is also very courageous and will overpower hidden enemies with ease as Mars is also involved in Parivartan between 12th and 10th lords. Parivartan yoga will also make the native will settle away from place of birth for professional purposes or may change profession after settling away from birth place.

Sun in 9th, excellent placement of Sun in Dharma, father will play an important role and will be a support all through the life of the native. Mercury and venus in own house, apart from father, the native will also gain from maternal uncles and mentors.

7L Sun in 9th house, spouse will be a stranger from a place away from the place of birth. Gains through spouse and in-laws.

Rahu/Ketu well-placed in 2nd and 8th house, Rahu’s dispositor is also well placed in lagna, gains in wealth (Ketu may be inimical). Ra MD will be excellent for the native. Native is currently running moon dasha. After that, exalted Mars dasha will start, which will again be beneficial for the native.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 18 Nov 2011

Explorings,
thanks for that detailed reading despite your engagements.

Does anyone else want to read this chart?
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 18 Nov 2011

Saindhavi wrote:Explorings,
thanks for that detailed reading despite your engagements.

Does anyone else want to read this chart?

We should thank you Saindhaviji... for putting together this section.

I love this section!!

Apologies again for the delay... have been burning several fires here... now tht the holiday season is here... readings would be quicker

:)

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 18 Nov 2011

I will pass on this one. Please post reply asap please!

kc123

Post by kc123 » 18 Nov 2011

Hi explorings:

I am just a student of astrology and don't have your experience in reading charts. So please don't take my questions the wrong way- this is just for my understanding.

You had written that Rahu is placed well in this chart. Is it because rahu's nakshatra depositor Ju is in the aq ascendent? I also think that ketu in 8th house in Saturn's nakshatra might be inimical given that Saturn is in Mars's house. Also Sun, the Amk in this chart, happens to be debilitated in the 9th house. Will that not weaken the significance of the 7th/9th house?

I know that the debilitation might get cancelled due to Ve, Ma but given the fact that this is a celebrity chart there seem to be quite a few contradictions.

Thanks
KC

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 18 Nov 2011

Kc123 Rahu is mixed bag here.Rahu Ketu 2H 8H axis can be very painful. It can cause issues to family, can attain marka status, can cause harsh speech. Can be very bad for spouse.
Here its dispositor is Jupiter and it very placed in lagna. So it is good. In D9 Jupiter is in pisces. This makes Ju potent. No once can ever decipher true nature of Ra and Ke, they are shadow planets.
Nakstra dispositor of Ra is Me, placed in 9th house in friend Ve house with Ve himself. Me is good and strong in 9th. M eis owner of 5H and 8H. 5L in 9H is very good. 8H ownership Me taints it.
That is why this Ra can give make one rich because sign and nakshatra owners are well placed.

His 10H is really good.
In D1 10L is exalted, and lagna lord in 10H.
When seen from moon lagna - Ma is exalted in 10H. Saturn's palcement in 8H from Moon lagna is a bit downer, ti will give breaks in career but it is house of gains 11th from 10H. Breaks are good if 9L is strong. 9L is in 11H from moon in aquarius, very good.

To see why this person is celebrity, see the chart from Moon lagna. You have malavya and ruchaka mahapurusha yoga. These yogas also exist from sun lagna. This makes this yoga very strong.

Sun's debility is definitely cancelled. it is cancelled by all 3 planets - Ven, Mars and Sa. Ve and Ma are in kendra from moon and both are forming mahapursuha yoga!!!
Sa is in kendra from lagna. What else would you need to cancel Sun's debility?We have more than enough.
Sun is not weak and house wise pacement in 9H is very good. Ve is retograde and moving aways from Sun around 15 degree away, not combust.

I see very strong 10H themes in charts that is why this person is famous.
Moon is also full moon...this can make person emotional...always wanting to see happiness around them.

Ve is with Ra, this not very welcome. Relationship with spouse is for materialistic/social gains, keeping a good image. Ve is aspected by Ke and Moon too both are not friends of Ve. &th house cooupied by Sa is also not welcome from mrriage perspective. But Sa is yogakaraka for Taurus asc in D9 and hence not too bad. 7H is also digbala house of Sa.

In d9 again D9 lagna lord is 10H with Ra to amplify. The focus is constantly on 10th house in rasi and D9.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

kc123

Post by kc123 » 18 Nov 2011

Thanks for the detailed explanation Ghrishneswar..

Regards
KC

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 18 Nov 2011

7L in 9H gives disobedient spouse..is not considered good.
Karaka bhava nasto--Su in 9H.
Too much of father and influence in shaping life career.

I do not like Sa in 7h in D9 is not good for marriage.. Ve and Moon afflicted by Ra and Ke axis.
Debiliated 7L in rasi has some unfavorable effects.

Marriage not looking good. Career is great..famous too.

Martian influence have been covered by explorings.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 18 Nov 2011

Thanks to all for your very insightful analysis!

Well, this chart belongs to -

Sania Mirza the quintessential tennis star from India!

:-D

Jupiter in Lagna gives an attractive personality to her, so that she can give a run for money to many a model and film actress! 8)

She has achieved fame and success at a very young age and yes, her father has been her support, despite protests from the orthodox Ulemas. Recently married to Pakistani cricketer. So far marriage is good, but it's too early to say what turn it will take. She is known to have a "devil may care" attitude. Comes from a family that is religious but at the same time modern and liberal.

Her world tennis rank has improved, but if you look at from global standards, she is still far behind top 10 or 20. But is certainly well-acclaimed in India.

Others are invited to post a new chart, or I'll post it after a few days.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 19 Nov 2011

Marriage issues were there for sania.
There was broken engagement and then controversy surrounding her current husband.
He is foreigner.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 19 Nov 2011

Okay, here is a chart to work on:

DOB: Feb 9, 1954
Time: 6:30am
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
(43°03′8″N and 87°57′21″W; Zone/UTC: -6)

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 19 Nov 2011

thanks for posting Sania's chart...now we know it's Sania...yet some observations

--Mars the planet associated with sports celebrities is exalted in the 12th house of foreign connection....and Mars is the lord of 10th house of career/ honors as well as the 3rd house of social communications and courage/ valour....making her strong determined fighter and famous using all those traits

--and Mars is her strogest planet in dasavarga with an amsabal of 4. Mars also sits in the 5th house of Navansam indicating creative excellence in sports

--one other important feature is exchange yoga between Mars and shani ruling 1st and 10th houses.....two kendra houses actually 1st is a Kona house also......and thouhg exchange yogas are technically not Rajyogas......it is as strong as a rajyoga soemtimes.

--and althouhg the 7th lord of marriage is debilitated.....the karak of marriage Venus and the 9th Lord is Venus in swakshetra, compesating for the 7th lord's debility.

--Venus is also the YK lording 4th and 9th house and is very strong in swakshetra Libra....and is alos involved a strong Rajyoga and a strong Dhanyoga though conjucntion with 5th Lord Me...... strong 9th house...inspite of the debiliated sun therein.

--and when 9th house is as strong as this.......inspite of any troubles, overall life is very good. 9th is also the house of husband / spouse and the 7th house gets the drishti of a positive strong Mars.

I think inspite of defnite problems....the married life might last.

--Her 8th house is also strong because of Ketu sitting in the Mars Nk posited there....mystical, lucky with easy money and good realtionship with spouse,

--finally her very good patch of professional life will come in the Mars MD starting in 2018...she will be 34 by then, at the twilight of a profssional career.....maybe a career in the media/ coaching might be her way forward.
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 19 Nov 2011

Thanks Shilpa for your detailed comments, which are very accurate. So, it seems the time given by her mother is accurate, since Explorings and others also talked about her being a sportsperson. So, there is no need to precede her time of birth to 11.28am.

It's true that she is from a rich family and has also married a rich person.

Ghrishneshwar, you are right about the controversies that took place during her marriage.

Explorings,

Thanks for that chart you have provided. Here is my reading -

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I'm getting Capricorn Lagna.

Lagna itself is not very strong with 10th and 5th lord Venus in transition zone at 29.30 degrees and Sun malefic there. However, Lagna lord is exalted at zenith in 10th house, which gives a very powerful combination for the rise of this person, especially during Saturn periods and Mahadasha.

However, this powerful Saturn causes problems in the 7th house by aspecting 7th lord Moon in 4th. Mars too is malefic for 2nd house, though is benefic for the 11th house and will give financial gains, aspected by Jupiter.

This person may be engaged in social causes or Politics. Science and technology is also a possibility. S/he was born in Venus Mahadasha which continued for more than 15 yrs. The early part of this person's life may not have been good and s/he may have struggled to achieve goals. During Moon Mahadasha s/he may have experienced a good comfortable life and was good for relationships, but s/he may have experienced severe emotional problems and/or may have turned to spirituality.

Mars Mahadasha may have brought financial gains but may not have been good for marriage and family. Rahu is also in transition zone and very weak. Rahu Mahadasha may have been benefic for the person and caused him/her to travel a lot.

From 3rd December 2010, the native has started Jupiter Mahadasha, which will bring financial benefits, but otherwise will be mediocre. Jupiter-Saturn must have taken the person to great heights. The person may have done well in adminisration.

This person may be a celebrity, but s/he has not yet achieved the full potential of his/her growth in career. S/he will rise to much greater heights during Saturn Mahadasha, when sky will be the limit for the native. A powerful political or administrative position is not ruled out.

In general, Saturn periods will bring growth in career, but will also cause psychological problems, severe depressions and melancholia. Suicidal tendencies may also be there.

This is the chart of a native who began life with struggle and gradually came to a powerful position, has faced problems in partnerships and has achieved a slow rise to peak in career, but his/her zenith of rise is yet to be unfolded during Saturn Mahadasha.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Post by mysticriver2003 » 19 Nov 2011

Here is another one,

1 December 1935
22:55
Bronx NY, USA (40 N 51, 73 W 54)
Rodden Rating "AA"
"Asatoma sadgamaya tamasoma jyotirgamaya mrtyorma amrtamgamaya"

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 20 Nov 2011

Thanks, mysticriver. Let's finish with the Milwaukee chart first, then we will work on this chart given by you.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 20 Nov 2011

Thanks Saindhaviji for your reading. I shall wait till TUesday before revealing the celebrity. Again the details are:

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 22 Nov 2011

Does anyone else wants to read this chart?

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 22 Nov 2011

The Bronx Chart

Venus, Me, Mars are vargottam. Mars exalted, Venus debiliatated. Saturn in own house.

Person has seen many different careers, Seems to have finance related career but an enforceen or martial kind of career is also indicated.

Philanthropy is also indicated.

Could also be in politics. Strong personality.- Lagna aspected by many planets. Multiple partners- not steady in relationships.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Nov 2011

Bronx Chart
Very dashing person and takes controversial decisions boldly; still may have some confusions in the mind
always wins over enemies, very dominating and even irritating at times;
independent thinking, egoistic, still friendly and helpful; must be really very famous
never satisfied in relationships; not good relations with coborns
must be having a reasonably good health and long life
doesnt seem to have strong faith in God

Dev

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 23 Nov 2011

f2f,

Thanks for your detailed reading.

Of course, you are always welcome to come to this thread and read charts as well as provide chart details of "anonymous" celebrities for others to read. 8)

Explorings and you can try the Bronx chart as well, since some have already read it. I'll read it by tomorrow.

Mysticriver, please wait for my reading.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 23 Nov 2011

explorings wrote:Okay, here is a chart to work on:

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Saindhaviji has provided extremely accurate readings for this chart. Kudos!

This chart belongs to Chris Gardner, entrepreneur, stock broker, investor, and philanthropist.

Childhood and early part of life was full of struggles and limitless challenges. He faced a lot of troubles in marital life, and constant challenges making ends meet as single working father, raising a toddler son and dealing with homelessness.

Mars and Rahu Mahadasha brought financial gains for the native and he began his career as a stockbroker and entrepreneur.

This chart depicts the importance of getting the right dasha at the right time, in order to reap complete benefits of the chart. There is a thread on this forum, about 'what has more weight, mahadasha, antardasha/transits'... Chris' chart is an excellent example to prove that the right dasha can turn a person's life from "rags to riches".

Gardner's personal struggle of establishing himself as a stockbroker while managing fatherhood and homelessness is portrayed in the 2006 motion picture "The Pursuit of Happyness", starring Will Smith.

This guy continues to be a source inspiration and motivation to all those who have faced downfalls and setbacks in life!

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 23 Nov 2011

I am going to pass on Bronx chart, have been under the weather lately.