Re: Kemadruma Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vhb
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Kemudaram Yoga

Post by vhb » 19 Jul 2011

Deleted
Last edited by vhb on 31 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

चाह गयी चिंता मिटी, मनुआ बेपरवाह,
जिसको कुछ ना चाहिए,वह शाहो का भी शाह !

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 19 Jul 2011

In continuation with:-

Every facility is there at home, but the owner of the house is not there to experience or enjoy it .
Palace is there, but Maharaja is not there or Palace and Maharaja is there , but there is no Maharani.

In the same way, the graha viparyasa yoga is in sookshma roopa. Shanthi, parihara to graha would show the right path to lead the life.

Let us pray Jaganmatha to bless this jataka.

Parihara:- If there is K/d yoga and the native suffers from poverty, one has to perform the pooja of Lord Shiva as per vidhi , vidhana. During Monday, pour cows fresh milk on Shiva Linga ( preferably white Shiva Linga) along with honey, white chandana paste, white flower and akshatha.

Also chant " Nithya Daridrya Dahana Shiva Sthothra " and can reap anantha ishwarya.

Let us understand this yoga and praise Jyothisha Shastra. All these vichaars has been made available to me in our jyothisha class by our Guru Sri Ramachandra Shastri and his blessings made me to write.

I have written as per his marga darshana and i place the readers appreciation on the feet of my Guru.

I donot have much knowledge, jnana. I could write these from my alpa buddhi. Appreciation of the knowledge should go to all Daivajnas who gave us this wonderfull Vidya.

Let us try and lift this jyothisha shastra, which is vanishing slowly day by day and made available to the whole world.

Let us join and fold our hands and pay our gratitude to Jaganmatha and enjoy the bliss of Jyothisha Mahan Shastra.

To be continued------
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vic DiCara » 19 Jul 2011

ambjig wrote:Thanks again VIC for your valueble comment although i was waiting for that.

Now As u mentioned i have partial kemudram yog also kalpadrum yog.

so do u think that effect of kemudram yog is much reduced as my moon in center in lagna and chandra chart.

Aslo have u seen such chart with both yog for any person. ???

Regards
jignesh a.
By DEFINITION the moon is always in a kendra in every chandra chart. That is inconsequential. But having the Moon in a kendra in the rashi, yet in Kemadruma means this - "The native experiences things slipping through his or her fingers, but has enough personal fortitude to close his hands more tightly and hang on to what he has."

Regarding seeing both, yes, I've seen it a handful of times.
Your servant,
Vic DiCara / व्रज किशोर दास
~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

thirthachengappa wrote:So many variations but it’s all classified under Kema Druma Yoga. Similarly Kalpa druma yoga has several interpretations to it. This is a wrong method If you ask me. In medicine We have no two names for the same disease. But in Jyotishya, this is a common problem.
The names of the yogas are symbolic images that help the astrologer envision the essential nature of the yogas effect. There are always many roads leading to the same destination - and thus there are many different planetary combinations that can generate the same effect. Therefore various combinations with very similar outcomes are grouped together under the same name - indicating that they have similar effect.
Your servant,

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 19 Jul 2011

Jignesh, let us see if you Have a Kalpadruma Yoga as per Parashara's definition,

Note the following four grahas: (a) Lagna's lord,
(b) the dispositor of Lagna's lord,
(c) the dispositor of the graha at "b",
(d) the Navamsha dispositor of the graha at "c".
If all these are disposed in Kendras and in Konas from Lagna, or are exalted, Kalpa Drum Yoga exists. One with Kalpa Drum Yoga will be endowed with all kinds of wealth, be a king, pious, strong, fond of war, and merciful.

Lagna lord = Kuja
Dispositor of the Lagna lord = Chandra
Dispositor of the Rashi where lagna lord is = Shani
Navamsha Dispositor of Shani = Shukra ( Provided time is accurate. Navamsha lagna is @ 2 Deg and is at the edge)

All planets are either in Kendra or a Kona. Thus Kalpa Druma Yoga exists by definition. However, Lagna lord is debilitated, cancelling the fruits of the Yoga.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 19 Jul 2011

Hi Astroboy,

Thanks for your reply.

VIC are u agree with what Astroboy said.

Lagna lord = Kuja
Dispositor of the Lagna lord = Chandra
Dispositor of the Rashi where lagna lord is = Shani
Navamsha Dispositor of Shani = Shukra ( Provided time is accurate. Navamsha lagna is @ 2 Deg and is at the edge)

All planets are either in Kendra or a Kona. Thus Kalpa Druma Yoga exists by definition. However, Lagna lord is debilitated, cancelling the fruits of the Yoga.

Regards
jignesh a.

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

I do not agree that debilitated lagna lord cancels kalpadruma. Where is that rule defined?
Your servant,

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Vic ji, The first thing my guru taught me with regard to Yogas is that for a yoga to fructify, the Graha participating in the Yoga must not be debilitated, combust, Retrograde, must not be in a dusthana and should not be associated with a Malefic owning bad houses. I cannot give you any classical text tag, But since I can trust me Guru's words, I am going to go with what he has found in his experience.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

It it strange that we are talking about the cancellation of a yogas fruits when the planet in question is afflicted. I was given a Recap of this dictum, this very morning, when My guru and me were discussing another horoscope with a similar affliction. :). His exact lines were, Half the world has a Gaja Kesari yoga, while in fact, they will only see Gaja and Kesari in the Zoo . :roll:

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Vic ji, Take a look at what Parashara has to say about planets who participate in a Yoga, In this case Gaja Kesari.

Chapter 36 - 3-4. Should Guru be in a Kendra from Lagna or from Chandra, and be yuti with or receiving a drishti from (another) benefic, avoiding at the same time debilitation, combustion, and inimical rashi, gaja Kesari Yoga is caused. One born in gaja Kesari Yoga will be splendorous, wealthy intelligent endowed with many laudable virtues and will please the king.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Jul 2011

Dear Astroboy:

The first thing my guru taught me with regard to Yogas is that for a yoga to fructify, the Graha participating in the Yoga must not be debilitated, combust, Retrograde, must not be in a dusthana and should not be associated with a Malefic owning bad houses. I cannot give you any classical text tag, But since I can trust me Guru's words, I am going to go with what he has found in his experience.

I presume that what you say above is valid for majority of horoscopes wherein the planets are scattered all over and not in cases where they are crowded like in my case. If I apply the above rule to mine, then I would not have any yoga at all since there are debilitated, combust, retrograde, dusthana and malefic all being associated together.

Thanks,

Dev

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Right Dev,

If we consider debilitated, combust, retrograde, dusthana and malefic all being associated together

Then i dont think any Yog made in chart are successful. I think then it will be rare.

Regards
jig

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Hart De fouw and Robert Svoboda on planets forming Yogas.

In this case, commentry on Gaja Kesari.
It is wise to ensure that the combination satisfies Parashara's more stringent criteria before predicting the results promised in the yoga. For example, a moon in the 12th house, and a debilitated and combust Guru in the 3rd house would clearly be very unlikely to produce noticeably good results (Graha Yogas page 293 . Light on life)

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Dev ji, Please understand, your horoscope is one of a kind. One exalted planet in the Rashi lifts that house. In your case, all the planets are posited in that house. Obviously all planets benefit from that exaltation. The 3rd lord is in the 3rd. What more can you ask for ? Guru gets a Neecha Bhanga. How does he get it ? Because he is with the debilitation lord and a exalted planet. assess everything with a open mind. All the answers are there . :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This is the reason astrology is sometimes confusing. Some books say beneifcs like guru debilitated in the 3rd causes yoga by itself and is very good. Even Khoo has said that. This disparity always exists in astrology and it becomes difficult which one should one take as a standard in interpretation.

Dev

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Dev ji, let me take a example. I will let you come to the conclusion. Tell me if the yoga is functional or not.
Shankha Yoga
The lord of the Lagna as well as the lord of the 10th house occupy a Chara sign, and the 9th lord is strong.
The person is kind-hearted, virtuous, learned, blessed with a spouse and children, morally sound, versed in sacred scriptures, owns lands, enjoys prosperity and lives up to 81 years. The person has the authority to discipline or punish.

I will let you be the judge of how strong this yoga is.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

want to interpret here now.

As per VIC i also have Shankha yog.

U can take my chart as a example dev.

Regards
jigs.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Svoboda goes as far as to say,
An exalted planet which occupies a Kendra or a Kona will create a yoga only if the Dispositor is strong. An exalted graha whose dispositor is afflicted by Malefics, is combust, or debilitated, is highly unlikely to deliver the promised goods for, though its body is powerful, Its soul is feeble.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 19 Jul 2011

In continuation with:-

CHINTHANA:- ( for readers understanadings )

Chandra has been given the very important place in Jyothisha Shastra, 2nd to lagna.

Chandra is called as Nithya Jeevana Karaka. Meaning--daily routine karaka for every living beings in this world.

This is the reason, it is said in jyothisha that natural malefic planets like Shani, Kuja, Rahu and Ketu aspects Chandra, the native will get papa phala. At any time Chandra should not have the sambandha of these malefic planets in jataka.

Chandra should always be Shuddha.

He will become shubha only when Guru aspects Chandra. Drishti of other grahas are not phalakaari.

Chandra in lagna should not be in Ashwini, Makha, aslesha, Jeysta, and Bharani nakshatra.

Chandra should not be in 8th lord nakshatra or sanyoga. In case he is there, then the native looses his mental capacity, cannot control the expenditure and hence he will be in touble often.

Chandra is in yogakaraka nakshatra, he will bring more sukha to the native. If papagraha becomes the yogakaraka, the native will get the least phala.

If Shani, Kuja aspects Chandra in shbha drishti, then the native may get shubha phala. Since Kuja and Shani are papagrahas, their drishti to Chandra brings alpa shubha even if they are yogakaraka in jataka.

The native will have lot of problems if Chandra in 8th lord nakshatra.

" Shashi heenam yatha rathri, Ravi heenam yatha divam,
Nrapa heenam yatha raajyam, Guru heenam cha manthrakam. "

Meaning :- No Chandra- no night, No Soorya - no day, No Raja(King) - no raajya( kingdom)
Vidya ,manthra, buddhi, jnana all will become useless without Guru. This is said in NARASIMHA PURANA.
Chandra should always have Guru , Shukra drishti. Guru, Shukra should be in Kendra to Chandra. This is said by Kalyana Varma, Kalidasa, and in Naadi Grantha. This is sookshma vichaar, one should always remember this.

Navamsha rashyadipathi of Chandra is in lagna and aspected by shubha graha, it will be a Parijatha yoga.

Therefore if Chandra is balista as per above rulings, then the native will have utthama bhavisha. Otherwise th native will have kashta, nashta, dukha, pain, tensions and will have loneliness jeevana.

In K. P paddathi, it is said that-- in every jataka Chandra is considered as Mana Karaka, nithya jeevana karaka, daily routine vyavahaar karaka, well known person in the society karaka, daily income karaka , above all he is PRANA KARAKA.

To be continued-------
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Astroboy:

Thank you for the information.
I agree that for majority of horoscopes. all the rules apply and the one that is mine is one of its kind.
I like astrology and also know your knowledge and genuine interest in astrology. Sometimes some concepts I get confused and so trying to get clarification. So my words are neither against astrology nor against you. I like both.

Yes, Shanka yoga is functional there. He has everything needed for happiness, what else can he ask for?

I will let you be the judge of how strong this yoga is.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Jig:

As per literature, you will be kind-hearted, virtuous, learned, blessed with a spouse and children, morally sound, versed in sacred scriptures, own lands, enjoy prosperity and live up to 81 years or more. You will have the authority to discipline or punish.
Further your horoscope has similarities with Gandhiji's horoscope :D .
So Still ye dil mange more?
Dev

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Dev,
Hi Jig:

As per literature, you will be kind-hearted, virtuous, learned, blessed with a spouse and children, morally sound, versed in sacred scriptures, own lands, enjoy prosperity and live up to 81 years or more. You will have the authority to discipline or punish.
Further your horoscope has similarities with Gandhiji's horoscope :D .
So Still ye dil mange more?
Dev
Ha ha lol.. u cant understand human brain at all. whatever we have we never care for and what we dont have always looking for.. its happened.

And ye of-course ye dil mange aur more.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards
jignesh a.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jig:

Mangthe he rahana, kabhi na kabhi mil hi jayega
So I can write the equation Jig + Sankha yoga +KD yoga = Gandhiji +
You can equate with all leaders whom you like :D :lol: :lol: :P
Dev
Last edited by Dev on 20 Jul 2011, edited 1 time in total.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 20 Jul 2011

Hi Dev,

So I can write the equation Jig + Sankha yoga +KD yoga + Gandhiji + malviya yog + amla yog + ......
Count never finished :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :idea: :idea:

regards
jignesha.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Jul 2011

Jig:
You can write as you like but u need to complete the equation. Gandhiji would bless you from heaven :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .
Malviya, amla yog all you have or is it in Gandhiji's horoscope?
Dev