Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
s_bman
Re: Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

Post by s_bman » 10 Jul 2011

hi all respected astrologers,

i present you birth details of dear friend of mine....who is having troubles in getting married , he had been in relationships but nothing materialized into long term one.........

place aligarh( up)
6 aug 1978
time 07.30

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 11 Jul 2011

Hello, S_Bman

There are strong indications of hurdles in marriage. The reasons are that even though in Rasi, the kamatrikone has JUP in Exaltation. JUP though has a kendra-dosha and is a Ava-yogi for this chart.

IN navamsa, the Kaamtrikone again have SUN and Sat posited. Pretty strong. Jup is also in Sat's Nk.

Sani's signature over the delay/denial. YET, there is not complete denial. I say this because in Rasi, there is JUP present in Cancer. Weak, but not non-existent.

Regarding other general observations, it appears marriage has been the problem, not an active social life. Also, he might have been withdrawn since June-2009? Maybe he is drifting towards seclusion and withdrawal?

Lastly, Moon seems to suffer Kemadruma Yoga. No planets in quadrants from moon at all. Even from Lagna, there is just MOON and that does not count towards cancellation of KD yoga.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 12 Jul 2011

Male Native.

Dec 27, 1965; 14:37 pm
75E50, 22N44

Kaam Trikone:

Rasi:
3: Gemini, Jupiter, retro, aspected by Ravi
7: Libra NIL, aspected by Jup
11: Aquarius, Sat + moon

Navamsa:
Gemini: Venus
Libra: JUp + Moon
Aquarius: NIL

Karaka: Venus with mars in Cp in Rasi, in Gemini in Navamsa
Moon: With Sat in Rasi, with JUp in Navamsa
Lagna lord exalted with 7th lord in 10th! Extremely successful in career, has had beautiful women as companions.

Overall; No denial, but serious delay due to Moon+ Sani, 7th lord with Mars [ has given affairs]

Dasha analysis:

3rd lord Jup dasha ended 2002. 9th lord, but also 12th lord and aspected by SUN.
Hasn't given marriage.

Current running: Saturn till 2021.

Will the native marry in this period?

currently running Venus Antar till 2012 Aug.

PD remaining: Sat, ket, Merc.

Looks unlikely.

Sani has already given delay, and is in the Chandra Lagna, with Chandra.
Next comes Moon AD starting July 2013.
PDs of Moon, Mars [ most likely], Rahu and Jup [ ends 3/2014]

Marriage possible from second half of 2013

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 13 Jul 2011

Gold, I will look, but pl tell me whether you are male or female! Considering the name, I'd vote for the latter, but never hurts to confirm!

Pl also provide some incidents to confirm the time of birth. ASC moves in just 3 mins, so need some confirmation on accuracy.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

leogirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leogirl » 14 Jul 2011

hi arun,

I'm 43, female. Married denied till date. My details: 1st August 1968, time: 4.17 p.m., Place:Trichur.

Please give me your views on my chart.

regards
Leogirl

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Jul 2011

Hello Gold.

While this may surprise you, there is a weak indicator of marriage /companionship. That period is somewhere 2014-ish. While the Kaama trikones dont support this marriage, Jup is the lone graha still not giving up hope and he aspects Venus. Hence my view of 2014-ish.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Jul 2011

leogirl wrote:hi arun,

I'm 43, female. Married denied till date. My details: 1st August 1968, time: 4.17 p.m., Place:Trichur.

Please give me your views on my chart.

regards
Leogirl
Hello Leogirl.

Romance /unconventional relationship(s) is more likely than a marriage. With a packed 8th house, this may not surprise you.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 18 Jul 2011

Dear Gold,
Sorry - didn;t mean to shock you!

But consider: Jup is in Ketu's Nk, who is deb. So is Rahu. I fiind it hard to imagine this combo giving marriage. Next is Sani, who is in 12th. So his own MD, AD may be hard. Next is Ven, which is what I am saying. Its weak again because even though Sani is 7L, he is in 12th. What gives hope is his being in Pushya Nk. Hope this helps.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Male Native

Natal Chart

Note the strong Punarbhoo Dosha. The native was engaged to a beautiful, qualified girl - a doc. In one stupid meeting, he ended up breaking the engagement. It took just 5 mins to break up. That's Punarbhoo. Completely un-intentional, completely un-expected.

Post this breakup, the native spent the next 10 years in loneliness and melancholy. Finally got married, outside the caste / community. Notice Ven + Rahu combo. Interestingly, his spouse is also working in medical field, though not a doc.

He married at the age of 40. Not very happy, but not fiery either. Jup in 2nd has ensured some stability, in the face of some pretty strong incompatibilities with spouse.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

pocean
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by pocean » 18 Jul 2011

del
Last edited by pocean on 10 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

@ Pocean:

Thanks for the kind words.

In Rasi, Moon is with exalted JUP. Need I say more?

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

pocean
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by pocean » 18 Jul 2011

del
Last edited by pocean on 10 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 19 Jul 2011

gold wrote:Arunji,
No need to say sorry. You told me what you saw.
But i think you got my chart wrong. I am capricorn lagna with saturn in 7th house cancer. Moon is in aq.
Venus, mercury, sun in Leo 8th house.
Don't know why u said saturn in 12th house.
Would u plz make it again and check? My details again:
21 aug 75
Time: 5 PM Place: Bulsar or Valsad Gujarat

Thanks,
Gold
@gold

Moon is the 7th lord and gets aspects of 3 planets from the 8th house..Disp of Moon is Lagna lord Saturn in the 7th ..Saturn gets a malefic aspect of Rahu..General dictum is Saturn protects the house he sits in but delays its significations and here since he is lagna lord ,he will not destroy the 7th house ..Keep in mind there is also an exchange btwn 2nd and 7th house ..Also Saturn is in his own NK so he holds the key to u getting married now

U r running jupiter/Rahu with Saturn MD kicking in from nov 2012...Saturn will move to exalted libra this nov and will stay there until nov 2014..From exalted libra he will aspect the 7th house from Asc ,so the probable period of getting married is btwn 11/2012-11/2014..jupiter as L3/L12 though vargottama is a func malefic for Cap Asc..

Jupiter/Rahu is unlikely to get u married if it did not happen during jup/Sat or jup/Moon..Career shud also pick up once saturn moves to 10th from Asc in november
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 19 Jul 2011

@ Gold.
Now I definitely need to say sorry for raising the chart wrong :oops:

You are right abt Sani and Astro123 has done a competent analysis and is bang on.

However, in the spirit of this thread, I want to add a few things more.

1. Due to lack of strong Kaam trikone placements, the grahas have a weak intent for your marriage.
2. However, due to stronger kendra placements, [ notice esp Guru], your marriage is not in denial mode. Primarily this also means this will occur of your own self-effort.
3. Astro123 is right about the timing window; in fact, upto 2013 itself looks quite strong!

Hope this helps.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Impression wrote:I 've forgotten the year of my birthday: 1981 - sorry!
Hello Impression!

Its hard to form an impression on just year of birth :D

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Guten tag, Fraulein.

Can you pl tell which place is this?

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 20 Jul 2011

Lieber Fraulein,

I think you are asking for a reading of your chart. In this thread I am focusing on charts that have either a denial or delay of marriage. I recommend you post your query on the appropriate section on the " Readings" Section.

BTW, with your excellent English, I wonder if you'd have any trouble at all in understanding English books on Vedic Astrology.

Viele Gruesse,
Arun

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 20 Jul 2011

gold wrote:Hello Astro123 ji,
Thank you for looking at my chart.
I agree if ju-sat and ju-moon didn't work then ju-rahu has less or no chance. Saturn's aspect on lagna gives me everything late.
Good to know atleast there's no denial. I can rest in peace. :-)
Career is good..nothing excellent but am happy with it and it's steady so far so gives me chance to do other things in life like music, yoga.

Arunji,
I am making efforts and good to know my efforts will work one day.
I would also like to post my friend's detail whose marriage is also delayed.

28 oct, 75
Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Time: 4:30 PM
She is pisces lagna with JuR in it. Saturn in 5th house with moon.

Thanks,
Gold
@gold
thanks on the feedback...There is no denial coz of shani in the 7th and aspecting lagna...No planet however malefic he may be will destroy his own house and in ur chart Saturn is LL so cannot be harmful..Wud be great if u could throw some feedback on ur career...10th lord and YK Venus in the 8th house with 8th lord indicates ups and downs in prof life and breaks btwn jobs..Has that been the case ?

Also i am just astro123 ,the " ji " part is not necessary :) ..it makes me feel ancient...and besides i am younger to u

thx

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

gold wrote:Hello Astro123,
Now you will have to put Ji with my name. :-) Just kidding..
Surprizingly no ups, down in career. I got my 1st professional job in sep 99 in ju-ju right after graduation and am at the same job still. I have moved up here but not so much. But slow and steady. I have no desire to move up too much either. Both 10th house and lord venus aspected by Ju and running Ju mahadasha could be the reason. My job is like my home and coworkers are good friends.

Thanks,
Gold
No breaks in ur career is good to know..yep looks like benefic aspect of jupiter on the 8th has helped on that front..Another lesson that i learnt today (reg jupiter's aspect)..U may expect career to rise once saturn moves to libra

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Thank you Gold for the wishes! It was a very good day, albeit busier than I would have liked!

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

gold wrote:Astro123,
Good for me if career picks up more. But marriage is the most imp event i look forward when saturn moves to libra. :-)
Can we look at my friend's chart too, plz ? we both are in the same boat.
She came close in her venus-ju period but nothing at the end.

Arunji,
Happy Birthday ! Am sure you are enjoying and doing things you love this day. :)

Thanks,
Gold
@gold
ur friends chart looks tough on the marital part than urs though i cud be wrong as i have very limited knowledge of astrology....lemme give it a try though

7th house has exalted 7th lord Mercury in own sign but in marna karka sthan..merc and 7th house is aspected by planet of delay saturn and malefic aspect from mars...the good thing is the aspect of lagna lord jupiter from the lagna...delay is seen due to saturn's aspect ..Venus the natural significator of spouse is the one spoiling her chances though...Venus is also in MKS in the 6th house of celibacy...6th is the 12th to the 7th and negates the significations of the 7th house ..Venus is also a malefic for pisces asc being the 3rd and the 8th lord

Saturn is also a malefic being the 12th lord so difficult to say if saturn transit to libra will help or not..Jupiter transit to taurus apr 2012 may help

Venus/Merc 6/2014-4/2017 may be a window...But keep in mind that deb 6th lord Sun MD commences from 2018 which is an unfavorable period again..bad xchange of houses btwn Venus and Sun ..Disp of Venus is Deb while disp of Sun is in Marana karak sthan ..!!! the 8th also has Rahu in MKS..how has Venus dasha been overall for her ?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

@ Astro123:
Pl factor in another thing: Sat is also avayogi for this chart. See if that changes anything

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 21 Jul 2011

gold wrote:Thank you Arunji, Astro123 for looking at my friend's chart too.
I agree too many negatives but am hoping Ju's aspect and ju in his own house will save the day.
Venus being 8th lord has taken a toll. Lot of struggle in different areas and seems to me 8th lord period is
more to become spiritual and that's what happening to her too.
Venus-mercury should give marriage but venus being malefic, i wonder. Hoping for the best.
Any remedies ?
Thanks,
Gold
Thanks on the feedback...Sun Md may also not offer much relief for reasons mentioned above..8th lord period is always troublesome and in her chart 8th lord is in MKS thereby making it even more weak and malefic..Best period will be dasha of 5th lord Moon in own sign benefically aspected by jupiter from lagna followed by 9th lord mars well placed in a quadrant

thx

champeya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by champeya » 21 Jul 2011

Dear Arun and Astro123,

There is a sure shot denial for marriage in this horoscope. This can also be used for a case study.

25th of December in 1924
5:45:00
78E10' 00"; 26N13' 00"

Thanks, Champeya