our story... share your views...

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
harinath.nitw
Contributor
Contributor
our story... share your views...

Post by harinath.nitw » 01 Jul 2011

my details are...
11-jan-1989
2:43pm
vijayawada
present i am under jup - rah....
i completed my MCA in 2010 only... i got s/w job in campus only... but i resigned to it... i applied for SSC(central govt.)....
i last with one mark only... in the final round....
the results came in 2011 jan..... and i lost some jobs because of not opting them.. really really bad position

as u know..

this happened due to jup - rah.... generally rahu with 3rd lord gives huge bad and huge good results.....
and vakra of saturn (jan 26th to june 12th of 2010... i have to face to huge struggle in this period.. so all these things happened).....

When ever Saturn period is coming... and if that saturn period is good then we will face problems in the last vakri of saturn before the starting of saturn period...

As my saturn period period is from.. 2011 august.. and it should be a good one... so i faced problems in jup - rah and last vakri of saturn.....

lets of come to the point........
my darling's details are...
24-05-1991
11:05am
vijayawada

present rahu - ketu going...

mark the presence of venus - ketu in 12th house...

The result of this is.... either a characterless girl... or a good, innocent and rash girl..........
this girl should have to show one of the one qualities in rah - ketu period.. (from 2011 jan -- 2012 feb)...
as 9th and 10th lords in lagna... the girl should be from second case.. with good moral values with some rashness.......

what happened is... we njoyed lot in love upto jan 2011.......... in jan 2011 she came to know that her cousin was cheated a person in love.......

then she came to depression.. she started hiding love....
even she tried to kill the love for few for some days....
vakri saturn moving on moon gave her huge depression.......

she went to maximum depression in the period... rahu - ketu - venus....... she behaved very rashly..

in apr and may of 2011....... she given some indirect symbols that she s loving...

but again from the ending of may 2011... she trying to kill the love.........

present rahu - ketu - rahu going for here...
and jupiter - rahu - mars going for me..

i think rahu - ketu - rahu is equal to rahu - ketu - venus in her chart
and in my chart jup - rahu - mars is bad bad bad period regarding relationship....

i am worrying abt this 40 days.... both r facing huge bad time....

i think after starting of my saturn period... things will be ok......
even i also get the SSC job.. (i applied agian)... and her parents may agree.......... since saturn aspecting 10th house.. govt. job is for sure.....

plzz express your views.....

1) Our relationship after starting of saturn period....
2) Range of Saturn period............
3) In your view, when she will be cool in love.... when she believe love....(presently she s feeling that all boys are cheaters...)

Note... This is the pure effect of Conjunction of Venus - Ketu..

This will make a girl either as a sex maniac about boys... or make fear and bad opinion abt boys.. (like as my lover)
it depends on other factors in the chart..

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: our story... share your views...

Post by USR » 01 Jul 2011

Your lady love is in Shani Sadesath since 2.5 years,it is quite natural that she is suffering from such depressions.Prayers/shanti to Lord Shani helps.Relief from this November can be expected.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

harinath.nitw
Contributor
Contributor

Re: our story... share your views...

Post by harinath.nitw » 27 Feb 2023

Of course... i mentioned abt... but that is not only the problem....
rahu - ketu period also danger...
plzz share other views......

ajitk7672

Will I get married? Love or Arranged?

Post by ajitk7672 » 26 May 2023

Will I get married? Love or Arranged?
DOB: 25/06/1991 TOB: 5.15 AM POB: Sahibganj, Jharkhand