Is Rahu really exalted in Taurus?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Re: Is Rahu really exalted in Taurus?

Post by Nitin21 » 09 Oct 2010

Dear Pradeep,

Mere Rahu exaltation does not ensure good results. With the details you have provided, 10th lord comes to mercury from LAgna, Moon and AL all three. Mercury is very weak. Moreover, currently Saturn is transitting over the natal 10th house of mercury. So, the results are bound to suffer.

Add to it, he is under Sadhe-Sati. Saturn transits over natal mooon. Nodes are also in transit over natal nodes.

All in all not a pleasant situation. But his Jup and Moon are quite strong. Moon is in exchange with Mercury as 10 and 8 lords.

As 10th lord in 8th, he must be very critical of his bosses.

He needs to read Shri Vishnu Sahasranam everyday to overcome problems. And also propitiate Saturn since Sadhesati is on.

Regards
Sonu
p.stranger wrote:hello astro sonu ji
here i am providing the data of one of my friend who was working with me but left the job because of difficult conditions at job. currently he is running under Rahu mahadsaha -saturn AD. he is 20 days older to me so he is also having rahu in taurus.Saturn Retro in libra in 11 th house. Although Retro saturn is exalted and in a good house but the start of Saturn AD took his job and currently he is unemployed for last 4-5 months. Retro jupiter is in Sagittarius and has a excellent shadbala but still it didnt do well in Jupiter AD but he was employed in jupiter AD. Behaviour of Retro planets is very difficult to understand . I am looking for an explanation for all this from you.

His birth details-
4-jul-1984
time:-19:14
Place-Sultanpur(uttar pradesh)

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

Post by p.stranger » 09 Oct 2010

Thanks sonu ji for your reply
I have heard that Retro Planets in their exaltion sign dont give good results. he is under saturn AD and saturn is retro in libra. So problem could also become serious because of this. He is born in very rich family and his father is at a very very senior post in government. His brother is also earning excellent and sister is also married to a very rich person.

Regards-
pradeep

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 09 Oct 2010

That is not because of Retro feature. Saturn is a malefic for Saggi Lagna and it aspects 10th lord mercury. Mercury is already weak as i mentioned before, So he lost the job. Even if it was non retro, he would have lost the job because of Saturns maleficence.

Retro Saturn exalted in 11th gives him access to immense gains as Saturn is 2nd lord. 2nd lord exalted in 11th is good for financial conditions. I wanted to mention this before, but query ws related to job only, so i did not write anything. He will land a job anytime starting today.
p.stranger wrote:Thanks sonu ji for your reply
I have heard that Retro Planets in their exaltion sign dont give good results. he is under saturn AD and saturn is retro in libra. So problem could also become serious because of this. He is born in very rich family and his father is at a very very senior post in government. His brother is also earning excellent and sister is also married to a very rich person.

Regards-
pradeep

sanjayk1265
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanjayk1265 » 13 Oct 2010

My Dear friends,
whether you people are exalted in your own house?
If you can not ignore an insult laugh at it, if you can not laugh at it you probably deserved it.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 13 Oct 2010

To be very honest with you, I am exalted in my Girlfriend's house. :)
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 13 Oct 2010

astroboy wrote:To be very honest with you, I am exalted in my Girlfriend's house. :)
Good one Astroboy :D . I think he is trying to get some posts in so that he could access the PM facility

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

Post by p.stranger » 13 Oct 2010

[quote="astroboy"]To be very honest with you, I am exalted in my Girlfriend's house. :)[/quote]

lol ...... :lol:

sanjayk1265
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanjayk1265 » 14 Oct 2010

Sure once she will get new boyfriend you will be debiliated. Keep it up some humor is good.
If you can not ignore an insult laugh at it, if you can not laugh at it you probably deserved it.

sanjayk1265
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanjayk1265 » 14 Oct 2010

And Chaks I am a man & if you are a girl sure i will think about PM .But it looks you are girlie by your statment .I can be friend with absolute girl , not with semi girl. Just for fun.

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 14 Oct 2010

Sorry Sanjay, unfortunately I am a man too :) . So no PMs to me please.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 14 Oct 2010

Good day to you Sanjay ji,

You wrote,
sanjayk1265 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

HaHaHa at the movement i am drinking somras in a bar in china with so many rambhas & urvashies & they are also reading this forum.They also want to know thier future can you help.
You know what i am eating Donkey meet , live heart of cobra snake ,live abalone & live fish.Dont get shocked.

sir , You are a very lucky and a brave man to eat all these things live. By the way, what kind of abalone was it ??? the Venus's ear or the Donkey ear ??? I think the serve only the donkey ear abalone in china. The venus ear is only in south africa.

how does donkey meat taste ?? is it like wild rose meat ??? I have not tried it. I don't have the guts nor the brains to do so . :)

I have heard of people eating the heart of a live cobra snake. You are a brave man . there is a nice saying " You are what you eat." It is so true .

Sir also the balls of a goat eaten raw in a light sauce you will find it any of the resturants in Jiangsu province

Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

and be careful not to eat the Rambhas and the Urvashi's ..... Leave some for us :)

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 14 Oct 2010

:D Another way of Lord Shani telling us Astroboy and Chaks ji ...that we are blessed !! Its a signal from him saying that 'Look what could i do to people....but I made you guys intelligent and smart (somewhat) ....so you could do something better in life' :)

Sanjay, Let me bow to you first !! You already have a fan following here....Watch out tho...since they like donkey meat !!!

God is very kind...he takes care of all of us...sooner or later !!
Last edited by sinecurve on 14 Oct 2010, edited 1 time in total.
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by sanjayk1265 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Sure once she will get new boyfriend you will be debiliated. Keep it up some humor is good.
If I am debilitated i will have to sit in China and try to earn some Neecha Bhanga with Rambha and Urvashi :)

I really like your sense of humour sir. good job.

Best regard's

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

Post by p.stranger » 15 Oct 2010

[quote="astroboy"]and be careful not to eat the Rambhas and the Urvashi's ..... Leave some for us :)[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ...................couldnt stop myself from laughing out loud .............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Oct 2010

At the movement, i am filling like vomeeting...
sanjayk1265 wrote:HaHaHa at the movement i am drinking somras in a bar in china with so many rambhas & urvashies & they are also reading this forum.They also want to know thier future can you help.
You know what i am eating Donkey meet , live heart of cobra snake ,live abalone & live fish.Dont get shocked.

sanjayk1265
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanjayk1265 » 15 Oct 2010

astrosonu wrote:At the movement, i am filling like vomeeting...
sanjayk1265 wrote:HaHaHa at the movement i am drinking somras in a bar in china with so many rambhas & urvashies & they are also reading this forum.They also want to know thier future can you help.
When you see corruption ,rape ,killing girls in womb,killing women for dowery you are not feeling vomiting.

Nitin21

no.. only when i meet people who meet donkeys.. and eat cobras... i fill vomeeting..
sanjayk1265 wrote:
astrosonu wrote:At the movement, i am filling like vomeeting...
When you see corruption ,rape ,killing girls in womb,killing women for dowery you are not feeling vomiting.

Nitin21

respected sur - aar you excerpt in this qualities too ? .. u aar a jeanious sur..
sanjayk1265 wrote:When you see corruption ,rape ,killing girls in womb,killing women for dowery you are not feeling vomiting.

abruslep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abruslep » 03 Nov 2010

How about Rahu conjunct its dispositor(meaning they are in the same house together)? How about Jupiter and Rahu in Pisces?

devpatel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by devpatel » 17 Jan 2011

The two most Powerful man in history of Humanity were also born with Exalted Rahu,

Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed

Jesus Christ : born in the year -6, 6.34 AM, Bethleem, Israel
Prophet Mohammed : born in year 570

Others include Steven Spielberg, BR Ambedkar, A.R. Rehman

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 09 Feb 2011

Hello sankalp

R u 82 born? Well, Generally Moon rahu or Moon ketu in 7th house not consider good. It gives Marraige bhang yoga. Also it deprives your mental peace. Tell me, whenever you get angry you throw the iutensils or any components )whatever you find at your near ) on person in angerness. Is it correct? If you want to see the second marraige, See the second house from UL. I dont have birthdata. So i couldnt comment on that.

Regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!