Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

Post by shilpa » 08 Apr 2011

The 7th and the 12th house should primarily be looked at to asses the quality of sex life of an individual

Seventh House: Marriage, marital life, life partner, sex, passion (and related happiness), marriage, sexual union, wife,secret pleasures due to sex.
Strong 7th house would give relationships fructifying into sexual fullfilment.

Twelfth House: The twelfth house is also associated with the bed. Activities such as sleeping, dreaming, and making love (bed pleasures) are depicted here.
Strong 12th house would give a strong phsical desire for sex and opportnities for fullfilment

lets list and look at the various indictaors

1)the 7th house acts for relationships of sex, and the 12th house governs the phsyical acts/ pleasures of sex...(which may be within or outside marriage )

2)the association of the lords of the 7th and 12th should give good sex life in marriage or with the partner. Association here would imply conjunction, exchange, aspect or to a lesser extent even placement of one lord in other's house

3) Planest Venus and Mars should also be looked at when determining sexual fullfilment.

A strong Venus will give the emotional temperament, physical desires and opportunities to have realtionships leading into sexual fullfilment. [The Passion Part]

A combusted, debilitated or innimically placed Venus will devoid the native of the above. However seeing a combusted venus in the Rasi chart, native and readers should not jump up in panic, Navamsa and higher divisional charts play a compensatory role even is Rasi Venus is weak...although they have to dig deeper within themselves to pull on.

4) While Venus governs ther passion / emotion part of sex and also sexual organs.....Mars governs the physical energy part. Strong Mars is essential for what the Americans would call the libido....the pure animal energy part of sex.
A combusted, debilitated or innimically placed Mars may devoid the native of the physical energies required.
However seeing a combusted Mars in the Rasi chart, native and readers should not jump up in panic, Navamsa and higher divisional charts play a compensatory role.

5) Now if Venus sits in the 7th house and mars in the 12th house...would be agreat combination for fullfilling sexual life.

another example scorpio ascendant with Ma conjunct in Ascendant and Venus sitting in taurus(7th) or Libra(12th) would make a killing combination.

6) A strong 8th house ( discussed in the mysteries of 8th house thread) will lead to a strong sex life as 8th is the 2nd to the 7th and denotes the fruits/ wealth derived from marriage.

Also let's look at the corollory...what causes celibacy....or difficult to have a fructifying sexual life:

7) Shani and Buddha are enunchs and their shadows / footprints and ownerships of the 7th and 12th houses will lead towards celibacy.

Shani is conservative, demands hard work and does not like people of have pleasures / joys of any kind and on top of that he is classified as an enunch. Lordship, positions, aspects on the 7th and 12th houses will make life difficult in sexual fullfilment, limited sex, sex-less or completely celibate depending on severity of Shani's association with the 7th and 12th and strength ( or lack of it) of Venus and Mars.

8) Mercury is an enunch and when it gets' strong and has it's footprints on the 7th and 12th house....excessive intellectualism overrides the passion and desires to have sex. Mercury is less strong than Sat though.

9) And finally the 6th house.....if strong tends to drive a person towards celibacy. He will be strong in conquering enemies / adversary and would spend so much time in his conquests that his marriage would be devoid of passion.....6th is the 12th to the 7th...i.e loss of passion from marriage.

So in summray...look at the 7th and 12th houses, their lords, the planest placed therein, Ve, Me for judging a good sex life and at the same time Sa, Me and the 6th for celibacy.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

one other thing that I say often is that our so called "Dusthans" are houses of trade-offs...whihc when strong, offer something positive such as a good sex life when the 12th and 8th are strong..

or conquest of enemies / hurdles when the 6th is strong.....but loss of passion in marriage
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 08 Apr 2011

Shilpaji,

Good points there. Few points that I concluded after some investigation into classics and horoscopes:

1. Venus placements in upachaya houses and in fiery signs adds fuel to the fire.

2. Venus if combust to the T may not require navamsa to be seen. Degrees need to be seen. But Debiliation will have to be infered only after seeing Navamsa also. Having said that Venus is Karaka for sex and the full picture can be got only after considering 7th house strength as against Venus and 7th rasi lord in navamsa and associations.

This is akin to combustion of Jupiter. If 5th Lord is strong, then Jupiter combustion may not deny progeny.

But yes, if all the chara and naisargik indicators are weak and do not show promise, then good sex life cannot be promised.

3. A7 and its conjunctions, aspects on it, indicates the partners we copulate with. The Signs indicate the types too.

4. A8 and its conjunctions/aspects etc will dictate hidden sexcapades OR Immoral part of it, leading to scandals.

5. Venus when associated with malefics in Rasi and navamsa, gives craving for unnatural sex too. Sat (malefic) and Venus conjunction, mutual aspect in malefic navamsas drives one towards gayish/lesbian tendencies and other unnatural sex

6. Venus when exalted does not give ill effects of association with malefics. Infact the malefics turn to work better for the native. Even martian energy is cooled down by pisces effect.

7. Rahu+Venus should be seen very carefully if there is no other benefic aspect. Rahu can easily extrapolate sexual tendencies of the native and lead to dissatisfaction. More so, if venus becomes debiliated

8. Mars when Lagna Lord does not damage venus with aggression to drive towards immorality. It only gives the right amount of desire to sustain good sex life.

will keep posting as and when ideas come.

Regards
Sonu

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

astrosonu wrote:Shilpaji,

2. Venus if combust to the T may not require navamsa to be seen. Degrees need to be seen. But Debiliation will have to be infered only after seeing Navamsa also. Having said that Venus is Karaka for sex and the full picture can be got only after considering 7th house strength as against Venus and 7th rasi lord in navamsa and associations.

This is akin to combustion of Jupiter. If 5th Lord is strong, then Jupiter combustion may not deny progeny.

4. A8 and its conjunctions/aspects etc will dictate hidden sexcapades OR Immoral part of it, leading to scandals.

7. Rahu+Venus should be seen very carefully if there is no other benefic aspect. Rahu can easily extrapolate sexual tendencies of the native and lead to dissatisfaction. More so, if venus becomes debiliated

Regards
Sonu
Dear Sonu,
Thanks for enriching the indicators with your list. Some comments:

--I think Venus even if combusted degree to degree in the Rasi........but with a resonable to high Amsabala in dasa-varga charts will offer Venusian support to the native. It will not be easy, the native will have to dig-deep, but help will be availbale from higher charts.
However if the amsabala counting higher charts also is zero or one...then the native will find it very difficult to experience the Venusian power in sex / relationships.

The same applies to Jupiter w.r.t combustion. I have seen people with badly combusted Jupiter in Rasi ( within about 3 degrees) but in Simhassanamsa.....and have reasonably succesful Jup periods including having children without too much problems.

--Immoral sex is something that I didn't touch too much on. By immorality I mean sexual acts that are against our convention laid down dharma ( value system).
Following boardly can lead to immoral sex:

1) Rahu's desire to progress at any cost.....makes it perfectly justifiable to a person under the Ra impact to have sex or offer sex for social/ commercial/ prestige gains and advancement. This can be association of Ra with career related houses / planets or relationship related planest houses.

2) Jupiter's weakness ( in the form of combustion, debilitation etc)........makes it very hard to diffrentiate between what is dharma and what is not.
Again knee-jerk conclusions shouldn't be drawn seeing a combsuted / debilitated Jupiter........navamsa and higher charts must be examined for the overall amsabala of Jupiter.
signs of cancellation of debilitation should be looked for.

3) Affliction of Moon when it is placed in or associated with houses relating to marriage and sex. Of the 3 categories that I see , these ones are the most impulsive hard to control themselves.

regards

Nitin21

Dear Shilpa,
--I think Venus even if combusted degree to degree in the Rasi........but with a resonable to high Amsabala in dasa-varga charts will offer Venusian support to the native. It will not be easy, the native will have to dig-deep, but help will be availbale from higher charts.
However if the amsabala counting higher charts also is zero or one...then the native will find it very difficult to experience the Venusian power in sex / relationships.

Any combust planet does not deny its karakatwa completely. So, even people with DEEP combust venus will have relationships OR Deep combust Jupiter will have good education, as you have observed. BUT the caveat to COMBUSTION is FRUSTRATION. So, with Combust Venus, a person may have different or many relationships(if chart promises) but none will materialize in the end. The quality of relationship will depend on Venus Strength other than combustion. This is where native keeps putting efforts only to miss the bus at the last minute. The Guy betrays the lady, the lady has affair with someone else, parents come in between, etc etc.. A Combust planet will make the person lose the sight of the goal by a whisker. IF it is Jupiter combust, the possibility is (depending on closeness to Sun in degrees) the person will have everything related to Jupiter, only to time and again let it slip by from its own hands. For e.g. A Brilliant student in circle having name and fame even above the Phd professors, misses the top rank by 1 mark. The less able move forward. It has to be very closely monitored.

Amsabalas will give the strength of magnitude to which the planet will perform. But Combustion will still let him down at the last minute. In the race, the person will come 2nd. In an election, will miss the seat by 1 vote and matters like that.

Classics mention two exceptions to combustion so far as I have come across.

1. Shani and Shukra still account for longevity score even if combust.
2. Labha Lord is exalted though combust still gives full gains.

The same applies to Jupiter w.r.t combustion. I have seen people with badly combusted Jupiter in Rasi ( within about 3 degrees) but in Simhassanamsa.....and have reasonably succesful Jup periods including having children without too much problems.
As I mentioned above 5th Lord also has to be seen. My Jup is deep combust within 1 degree to Sun. I have two kids. It is my 2nd lord in own house. Time and again jupiter gives me immense wealth, only to get myself to square one and infact 10 ft below the earth every year :) . Jupiter is Gopuramsa, in own house but deep combust.
--Immoral sex is something that I didn't touch too much on. By immorality I mean sexual acts that are against our convention laid down dharma ( value system).
Desh Kaal patra has to be applied here before pronouncing results of immorality.

Basically, Before pronouncing results for combustion, we should also see lordship indicators to get fuller picture. Even with deep combust Jupiter but Strong 4th and 9th lords, one can study good. Even with deep combust Venus, but good 7th lord one can have good marriage. Ofcourse, Navamsa needs to be seen. But Parasara states that with combustion, all raj yogas etc. which relates to the combust planet will not come to pass. This is what i observed from personal experience in charts as well.

Regards
Sonu
Last edited by Nitin21 on 14 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Nitin21

When lagna lord or the lagna is involved with the 11th house/lord - there is a deep level of ingrained affinity to either obsession/passion/addiction to some vice - either alcohol/smoking/gambling/drugs/women etc., Usually the natural tendencies of 11th lord gives clues about this addiction.
Dear Shrikanth,

I have this combo. My lagna lord Saturn aspects 11th from 5th and 11th lord Jup also in 2nd via 10th aspect. However, I am far from vices. Smoking, alcohol etc is a strict no no for me. There are no addictions. Is there any other caveat to this rule ? Maybe all malefics should be involved OR 11th lord should be a malefic etc..??

Regards
Sonu

vhb
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vhb » 08 Apr 2011

Deleted
Last edited by vhb on 30 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.
चाह गयी चिंता मिटी, मनुआ बेपरवाह,
जिसको कुछ ना चाहिए,वह शाहो का भी शाह !

xlr8ed
Contributor
Contributor

Post by xlr8ed » 08 Apr 2011

Hello respected members

I have
7th=VENUS lord - SATURN residing
12th=VENUS lord - SUN residing
LAGNA=MARS lord - VENUS,MERCURY ,JUPITER residing

What does it say for me ?
please elaborate...

regards!
Last edited by xlr8ed on 21 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

vhb wrote:Dear Shilpa ji,

Thank you very much for this useful & informative post.You have explained it very clearly & it's very easy to understand.
shilpa wrote:Association here would imply conjunction, exchange, aspect or to a lesser extent even placement of one lord in other's house
My only problem is that I don't know how to determine if a house is strong or not.(my Astrological illiteracy :( ) So,I humbly request you to do me a favor by explaining "a strong house" just like the above explanation of "Association".I know it may sound dumb but I sincerely want to learn this.I would be very grateful to you,if you could help me understand this.Please reply.

Best Regards,
Vhb
to determine the strength of a house you must look for :

1) The placement of the Lord of the house. If in Exltation or own sign...it is very strong, if in a friendly Rasi or a konal house it is strong, if in an enemy sign or dusthan weak...and if in debilitation or combustion...very weak.

2) The placement of planets in that house......if the planet is exalted or even freindly adds to the strength of the house...for example moon in taurus would make taurus stronger. However if the planet is innimical or debilitated or the lord of a dusthan....would take away the strength of the house.
planet that gains digbala in that house makes it stronger...for example Sun and Mars in 10th make it stronger.
Ironically Saturn's digbala house is 7th......takes away the sexual part out of marriage, but enables marriage to weather a lot of storms. ( probably because Sat in 7th gives a mature/ senior spouse)

3) Lastly look at aspects on that house...if friendly would make it strong and vice-versa. Association of houses with firendly planest / houses will mke them stronger and vice-versa.

there are techniques to caluclate the strength of Bahvas numercially....but not very reliably....the best approach is to consider all factors manually nd use your judgement. You will get a hang for it with experience. the more cases you look at the more your judgement will develop.

regards
Last edited by shilpa on 08 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

astrosonu wrote:Dear Shilpa,

Any combust planet does not deny its karakatwa completely. So, even people with DEEP combust venus will have relationships OR Deep combust Jupiter will have good education, as you have observed. BUT the caveat to COMBUSTION is FRUSTRATION. So, with Combust Venus, a person may have different or many relationships(if chart promises) but none will materialize in the end. The quality of relationship will depend on Venus Strength other than combustion. This is where native keeps putting efforts only to miss the bus at the last minute. The Guy betrays the lady, the lady has affair with someone else, parents come in between, etc etc.. A Combust planet will make the person lose the sight of the goal by a whisker. IF it is Jupiter combust, the possibility is (depending on closeness to Sun in degrees) the person will have everything related to Jupiter, only to time and again let it slip by from its own hands. For e.g. A Brilliant student in circle having name and fame even above the Phd professors, misses the top rank by 1 mark. The less able move forward. It has to be very closely monitored.

Amsabalas will give the strength of magnitude to which the planet will perform. But Combustion will still let him down at the last minute. In the race, the person will come 2nd. In an election, will miss the seat by 1 vote and matters like that.

good to hear your perspectives on combsution....you seem to have maturity to undertsand what happens in combustion and hence can handle it better.
for the majority....it hits them blind and they struggle....and frustration is the oft repeated term heard. If they dig deep they can still find help.

Classics mention two exceptions to combustion so far as I have come across.

1. Shani and Shukra still account for longevity score even if combust.
2. Labha Lord in own sign and combust still gives full gains.

item-2 is very very heartening to hear. A few days back a kid was born that i am a god parent to. 28th March, 2011, 9:45am Bhavnagar.
It's the same case I had posted under atsrologically designed baby some time back.
Inspite of my best efforts to advise his mother to deliver before 24th March or after 3rd april ( in this window Jupiter was combust over Bhavnagar)...the complications in the delivery were so huge that he was born on that day of 28th Mar...with Jupiter combust, in Pisces in the 11th.
Good to hear that his combustion stands nullified.

Desh Kaal patra has to be applied here before pronouncing results of immorality.

Basically, Before pronouncing results for combustion, we should also see lordship indicators to get fuller picture. Even with deep combust Jupiter but Strong 4th and 9th lords, one can study good. Even with deep combust Venus, but good 7th lord one can have good marriage. Ofcourse, Navamsa needs to be seen.

offcousrse...the karaks are one of the variables in a multivariable equation
But Parasara states that with combustion, all raj yogas etc. which relates to the combust planet will not come to pass. This is what i observed from personal experience in charts as well.

true...combustion takes away a lot of upsides that planet could offer
Regards
Sonu

Nitin21

Dear Shrikanth,

thank you for clarification. I misunderstood that as any association. Its clear now. Its true the 11th lord does not aspect lagna or lagna lord.

Regards
Sonu

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 08 Apr 2011

Interesting. I have all along been thinking (maybe mistakenly) that it is the 12th house and the 12th lord that are responsible for vices and bad habits. Maybe a strong 11th or the lord connected to the lagna/lord gives the hunger and success in vice, driving the native into more of the same.

bali1938
Donor
Donor

Post by bali1938 » 08 Apr 2011

I agree with Mr.Shrikanth. Lagna lord and 11th lord conjuction definitely tends to give vices. And strength of 3rd lord shows whether the native has enough courage to carry on with the vices.

In my case Lagna lord(Ve) and 11th Lord(Su) are in Cancer and that has given me a tendency of having too many sexual fantasies but 3rd lord(Ju in 8th house) being weak I never had the courage to practically work on any of them....Interestingly I also have knowledge lots of stotras and mantras but at the same but on the negative side I have not been able to block negative thoughts.

vhb
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vhb » 08 Apr 2011

Deleted
Last edited by vhb on 30 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Apr 2011

vhb wrote:Dear Shilpa ji,

Thank you very much for this detailed & informative explanation.I appreciate your taking time out to help me.I am glad that I got to learn so much from your post.I'll always be grateful to you for your kindness & support. :D

Best Regards,
Vhb
I am glad you found it helpful.

actually vedic astrology is so full of refrences to sex.

every Nakshatra has a Yoni assigned to it....Yoni literally traslated is the sexual organ.
classification based on Yoni is a way of classifying sexual behaviour and temperaments based on placement of moon in various Nakshtras...and comparing them to the closest animal sexual behaviour.
should be taken with a pinch of salt though IMO

Sex and Yoni of constellations
Male Female Yoni (Nakshatras)
Aswini Satabhisha Horse
Bharani Revati Elephant
Pushya Krittika Sheep (goat)
Rohini Mrigasira Snake
Moola Aridra Dog
Aslesha Punarvasu Cat
Magha P. phalguni Rat
U.phalguni Uttar bhadra Cow (Camel)
Swati Hasta Buffalow (Ox)
Visakha Chitra Tiger
Jyestha Anuradha Horse ( Dear )
Poorvasadha Shravana Monkey
Poorvabhadra Dhanishta Lion

vhb
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vhb » 09 Apr 2011

Deleted
Last edited by vhb on 31 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 09 Apr 2011

Hi

Another way of looking at the topic of this thread is via the D-7.

7th in the D-7 is the Kaya House for Sex. 8th house is your sexual attractiveness. Preferably you want your 8th Bhava to tie in with the 3rd in D-3 (Jagganatha Drekkana) and the 5th in D-5 (all denoting sexual desires of others - Bhavas in charts can denote your own character or the external enviironment). The 3rd and 5th in D-7 should also have good indications like Venus in Pisces in exalation dispositing Rahu which would accentuate Venus good attributes.

The 9th to 3rd in D-3 and the 9th the 5th in D-5 should also tie in or blend with the 8th, 3rd or 5th Bhava in D-7.

Your Rasi Lagna denoting your body should either in 1st or 7th or D-7 would enhance your physical attractiveness (whereas 8th Bhava in D-7 denote sexual attractiveness and covered in the previous paragraphs) and in combination with the D-9 Lord would additonally make for a felicitous combination.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 09 Apr 2011

Hi

Navamsa Lagna on the 8th Bhava on D-7 is also fine and make the sexual compatibility between partners more refined.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 09 Apr 2011

The other observation is about the 11th house.
I normally view 11th as the house of obsessions and addictions on the negative side, or the house of passion or the ability to carry out a task without or without an end or motive or returns in sight - on the positive side.

When lagna lord or the lagna is involved with the 11th house/lord - there is a deep level of ingrained affinity to either obsession/passion/addiction to some vice - either alcohol/smoking/gambling/drugs/women etc., Usually the natural tendencies of 11th lord gives clues about this addiction.
I remember a chart where a Taurus Ascendant had Jupiter and Venus practically conjoined in the lagna. The native was very religious and knew many stotras/mantras - but was a hard core alcoholic and totally wrecked his career and family/domestic life.
Sir, Tony Blair, 6-05-1953,6-10, Edinburg, England, Lagna lord Venus in 11H and 11L Jupiter in Lagna with Mars, Venus is also aspected by Saturn from 5H. One of the youngest P.M of England. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 09 Apr 2011

by Shrikanth » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 am

I remember a chart where a Taurus Ascendant had Jupiter and Venus practically conjoined in the lagna. The native was very religious and knew many stotras/mantras - but was a hard core alcoholic and totally wrecked his career and family/domestic life.

Shrikanth Ji . Bingo . You have hit the nail on the head . When the lagna lord is associated with the 11th, as in my case . Note however that a debilitated Guru somehow tries to control the 11th lord, In what ever way it can . More over Kuja the 11th lord is exalted . You can see this for yourself .

26 04 1973
00 26
Mangalore .
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 09 Apr 2011

By the way , Its a well known open secret that Blair downed a minimum of 3 every day . :)
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:Hi

Another way of looking at the topic of this thread is via the D-7.

7th in the D-7 is the Kaya House for Sex. Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Yes it does get forgotten sometimes that the 7th in D-7 is one of the most vital places to determine the sex-life of the native.
Generally Saptamsa is remembered as the chart for progenies only
Last edited by shilpa on 09 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

astroboy wrote:
by Shrikanth » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 am

Shrikanth Ji . Bingo . You have hit the nail on the head . When the lagna lord is associated with the 11th, as in my case . Note however that a debilitated Guru somehow tries to control the 11th lord, In what ever way it can . More over Kuja the 11th lord is exalted . You can see this for yourself .

26 04 1973
00 26
Mangalore .
Hello astroboy are you confimring that bceause of the lagna-lord association with 11th in your case....there is a deep level of ingrained affinity to either obsession/passion/addiction to some vice [/u]- either alcohol/smoking/gambling/drugs/women etc., ?
Thx

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

astroboy wrote:By the way , Its a well known open secret that Blair downed a minimum of 3 every day . :)
in the soci-cultural context of europe that won't be an addiction / vice.
almost every one i know in south france who can afford it ( and most can) drink a bottle of red wine every day on working days and upto 3 over the weekends.

Blair's vices if any would be related to an addiction to power/ need to be center of attention/ opportunism.....as depicted in a recent biographical movie called "A Special Relationship"

Regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 09 Apr 2011

Thanks a lot for your comment for better understanding of Desh-Kaal -Patra. As Per B.P.H.S, LL in 11H the word'' Sushil'' is used and for 11L in Lagna the word'' Satwick '' is used. If you want I can write the text in Hindi. Both the words are showing good moral and ethical conduct, if other factors are not showing it. For Taurus Lagna 11L is Jupiter and LL is Venus, further adds the quality. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”