Delay in Marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rajani
Delay in Marriage

Post by rajani » 27 May 2010

Namaskar to All,

I am running 30th Year of my life. Marriage is a what should happen in time. Could you'll please help me and advice if I'll get married or not from my charts. If yes how would my married life be. As I learnt from sum that Guru + Shani in 10th house aspecting 7th house, leads to a difficult married life, unhappy married life, and even break a relationship. I am much worried as being 30 still not married and even if I get married then will it be a happy marriage, or have a conflicting one.
Please suggest, a request to all knowledgeable astro people. Plus I lost my job also this month.
My details
DOB- 31st December 1980
DOT- 7.05 am
DOP- Mumbai.

Thanking you
Rajani

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Delay in Marriage

Post by astroboy » 27 May 2010

Good day to you Rajini,

There is only one man who can grant you what you want, and that is Lord Shani. Shani has definitely put a brake on marriage. let me assure you that This is a good horoscope. dont worry too much. you are going through Guru Dasha Ravi Bukthi now, this is supposed to be a good period for you, however the 7.5 yrs of Shani which has started in september last year has put a dampner on things. please read "the greatness of Saturn" by Robert Svoboda to mitigate your troubles.

Trust this helps,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

rrr1519
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rrr1519 » 28 May 2010

Dear Astroboy,

I am eagerly awaiting your reply.

Regards
RRR

rajani

Post by rajani » 28 May 2010

Thank you Astroboy for the reply.

But still I have not got a reply. whether shani + guru in 10th house aspecting 7th house leads by unhappy marriage life, break in marriage etc.
When is the period I will get married preferably. Do my chart show 1 relationship will break. And I lost my job so when will I get a job

All eminent astro gyanis please reply.

Awaintg for reply.

Thanks

Rajani

[quote="astroboy"]Good day to you Rajini,

There is only one man who can grant you what you want, and that is Lord Shani. Shani has definitely put a brake on marriage. let me assure you that This is a good horoscope. dont worry too much. you are going through Guru Dasha Ravi Bukthi now, this is supposed to be a good period for you, however the 7.5 yrs of Shani which has started in september last year has put a dampner on things. please read "the greatness of Saturn" by Robert Svoboda to mitigate your troubles.

Trust this helps,[/quote]

rajani

Post by rajani » 28 May 2010

Please Reply to my query.
Also I have in 2 proposals cum in so do they match .
1) Birth date:-29/09/80
Time:-6:00 P.M
Place:- Baramati - Maharastra
2) 9th Jan 1980, 14.40 pm , Nagpur- Maharastra

Please reply if they match my kundali.

Thanks
Rajani

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 28 May 2010

Rajini please read my post again,

you want a specific answer, then yes he will cause delays because he aspects the moon in the navamsha and the 7th in the Rashi chart. will he cause troubles in the marriage? it all depend on how well the charts are matched. The threat is not from Shani but from Kuja who is in the 2nd aspecting the 8th and Rahu. Please read this carefully, the one who is holding Marriage back is Lord Shani. I say this again, You are going through your Sadi Sati period. Shani is the only man who can rescue you.

let me make another point clear / Guru is harmless to you because he is the 1st and the 4th lord / in a parivarthana yoga with Budha. let us leave him out side this blame game :)

Trust this helps
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

rajani

Post by rajani » 31 May 2010

Any more inputs please reply. Do the birth details mentioned in prevous post match my horoscope.
Please reply
Rajani

praved
Contributor
Contributor

Post by praved » 31 May 2010

Is there a Kuja Dosha ? Can someone tell me ?

Mars 2nd to Lagna and Mars 4th to the Moon ?
Thanks & Regards,
--Praved

rajani

Post by rajani » 02 Jun 2010

Dear All

Please sum one help. Please suggest if this horoscope match my horoscope.
Boys details - 6th Oct. 1980, 15.12 pm, Mumbai
My details - 31st Dec. 1980, mumbai, 7.05 am

Please reply

Thanking you
Rajani

rajani

Post by rajani » 25 May 2012

Hello AstroBoy

Can you please look into my chart. Things are not working with me either with marriage and now I am jobless also. Is marriage in chart. If yes when. ?

A life with a lot of difficulties.

Please Reply.

Thnaking you

Rajani
[quote="astroboy"]Good day to you Rajini,

Trust this helps,[/quote]

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 25 May 2012

Rajani.jpg
PW.JPG
MB.JPG
It's going to be two years since I last responded to your thread. In these two years I have become a firm believer that Planetary war, and Mrityu Bhaga definitely play a part in maligning a horoscope.

Dasha is of the Lagna lord, I still think there is no denial of marriage, just delay. Shani aspects the 7th house, and is with the Lagna lord. I am sure Shani can grant Marriage provided he is pacified.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rajani

Post by rajani » 26 May 2012

Hello AstroBoy

Yes Astroboy Its been more than 2 yrs since I have passed through all different phases.

Can u advice with some remedial measures and the likely period when marriage would happen.

Can u please suggest something for my career related to my job. I am jobless.

Thanking you

Regards

Rajani

[quote="astroboy"][attachment=2]Rajani.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]PW.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]MB.JPG[/attachment]
[color=#800080][b]It's going to be two years since I last responded to your thread. In these two years I have become a firm believer that Planetary war, and Mrityu Bhaga definitely play a part in maligning a horoscope.

Dasha is of the Lagna lord, I still think there is no denial of marriage, just delay. Shani aspects the 7th house, and is with the Lagna lord. I am sure Shani can grant Marriage provided he is pacified.[/b][/color][/quote]

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 26 May 2012

Rajani,

You are lucky that Astroboy has analyzed ur chart, today and even two years back. Nothing is above his words. If he says its just a delay and not denial you will definitely get married. Wish u all the best.

I also appreciate that you visited your thread after 2 years to provide feedback. I find hundreds of threads especially in "Relationship & Marriage" section, mostly comprising of 2-3 posts. Astrologers provide some analysis and the thread-initiator never comes back later to validate them. Thus we hardly get any idea whose prediction is how much correct. Astrological predictions vanishes into thin air if no feedback is provided later on. Anybody can speak and build castles in the air.

--DhoomDhoom

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 26 May 2012

Rajani,

I have very little or no knowledge on astrology. I am a 31 yr old lady also struggling to get married, even though I am highly educated, travelled abroad and earn a fat salary. Based on my personal experience, I would like to say u something NON-ASTROLOGICAL regarding marriage:

Marriage for a woman depends mainly upon her external appearance/looks, irrespective of her education and annual income. But for a male its only money and money; nobody cares about his appearance/looks. There's a saying: "A girl born pretty is half-married". So assuming that you are a female, I would like to ask "HOW GOOD-LOOKING ARE YOU?" If you are pretty you will get married very easily whatever bull***t be in your horoscope. But I assume you are not, else you wouldn't have remained single till this "young" age of 31. Correct me if I am wrong.

See, its very rare to find an unblemished horoscope. Almost all horoscopes have some negative aspect or the other. But still millions of girls are getting married in India every year. What's making the difference? In Indian society for arranged marriages, its the outlook/appearance of the bride that counts most. Marriage is an uphill task for not-so-good-looking girls, even if they have a strong horoscope. Respected astrologers may bombard me, but I just wrote my personal experience. And it might not be always possible to read the appearance of the native from his horoscope since looks are inherited from parents. Its purely biological and doesn't deal with "destiny", the prime basis of astrology. Thus many a times predictions go wrong.

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom

rajani

Hello DhoomDhoom

I disagree ur statements. And I dont feel its necessary to answer ur questions about my looks ?

Regards

Rajani.

[quote="DhoomDhoom"]Rajani,

I have very little or no knowledge on astrology. I am a 31 yr old lady also struggling to get married, even though I am highly educated, travelled abroad and earn a fat salary. Based on my personal experience, I would like to say u something NON-ASTROLOGICAL regarding marriage:

Marriage for a woman depends mainly upon her external appearance/looks, irrespective of her education and annual income. But for a male its only money and money; nobody cares about his appearance/looks. There's a saying: "A girl born pretty is half-married". So assuming that you are a female, I would like to ask "HOW GOOD-LOOKING ARE YOU?" If you are pretty you will get married very easily whatever bull***t be in your horoscope. But I assume you are not, else you wouldn't have remained single till this "young" age of 31. Correct me if I am wrong.

See, its very rare to find an unblemished horoscope. Almost all horoscopes have some negative aspect or the other. But still millions of girls are getting married in India every year. What's making the difference? In Indian society for arranged marriages, its the outlook/appearance of the bride that counts most. Marriage is an uphill task for not-so-good-looking girls, even if they have a strong horoscope. Respected astrologers may bombard me, but I just wrote my personal experience. And it might not be always possible to read the appearance of the native from his horoscope since looks are inherited from parents. Its purely biological and doesn't deal with "destiny", the prime basis of astrology. Thus many a times predictions go wrong.

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom[/quote]

rajani

Hello DhoomDhom

I thank Astroboy for ANALYSING my chart.

Hopefully he provides me with some remedial measures so I can safeguard myself upto some extent atleast from the burns in my daily life.

Regards

Rajani

[quote="DhoomDhoom"]Rajani,

You are lucky that Astroboy has analyzed ur chart, today and even two years back. Nothing is above his words. If he says its just a delay and not denial you will definitely get married. Wish u all the best.

I also [b]appreciate that you visited your thread after 2 years to provide feedback[/b]. I find hundreds of threads especially in "Relationship & Marriage" section, mostly comprising of 2-3 posts. Astrologers provide some analysis and the [b]thread-initiator never comes back later to validate them[/b]. Thus we hardly get any idea whose prediction is how much correct. Astrological predictions vanishes into thin air if no feedback is provided later on. Anybody can speak and build castles in the air.

--DhoomDhoom[/quote]

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 26 May 2012

by DhoomDhoom » Sun May 27, 2012 12:44 am
Rajani,

The lines highlighted in Bold and coloured in the above quote.- I fully agree cent percent. Looks matter. That is the very very bitter truth. No matter how much we would like to think that looks don't matter, It plays a very very big part in all areas of life, including marriage. I can bet my boots that between a pretty woman and a not so good looking woman, the pretty woman will climb the career ladder faster than the not so Good looking woman - even though they are from the same educational background and work experience. In my 15 years of working in the Shipping industry, I can vouch for this phenomena 100 Pct.

That is why I always say,

To whom you are born, where you are born and where you stay, when you are born, and how you are built physically, are the 4 pillars upon which a horoscope rests. You have to assess the horoscope keeping these 4 factors in mind.

Having said that, remember, beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder. Another point, Just good looks does not guarantee marriage, it just makes the task easy. There are many good looking women who are not married, and even if married, are not happy. At the same time, there are many ugly looking women who are happily married. Good looks definitely makes the task of getting a proposal easy. It makes the overall package on offer look good. No doubt about it.

Neither will good looks guarantee a happy married life. That is left purely to the strength of the horoscope and the compatibility between two horoscopes. There is a equal and good chance that a good looking woman can end up with a divorce ......... Case in point Jennifer Aniston.

Say a good looking woman gets divorced. her chances of remarriage is higher than of a woman who is ugly looking and divorced. It does not matter that the Good looking woman is a real shrew and the ugly looking one, a real angel. Looks count. End of the story.

A friend of mine who is a doctor, and strikingly good looking, gets her way all the time, just because of her beauty, never mind the fact that she has a violent temper, is brash, and can be a total c$%t most of the time. She gets her way with her professors and her seniors at all times, thanks to her sophisticated mannerism and beauty. Her male seniors are at her beck and call 24/7 and will do anything for her. She confidently tell me that she works her charm with the male stewards on flights and many a times manages to get herself upgraded to 1st class by flirting with the male crew, even with out asking for a upgrade. :shock:

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 27 May 2012

'Sexual Selection' is embedded deep in our subconscious and genes. Like me, if you believe in Evolution theory and have their doubts on 'God created the world in 6 days' :), you might find the information interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_choice

Look at Indian history, there use to be these Swyamvar where princess got to choose her husband between various suitors. Obviously the qualities we are naturally inclined to are gender specific.

Having said that looks could make things easy for you but nowhere it defines satisfaction or happiness in life. But given a choice we all would prefer to be good looking ....:)
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

lilly2005
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lilly2005 » 28 May 2012

Last edited by lilly2005 on 19 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 29 May 2012

astroboy wrote: Having said that, remember, beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder.
This is true only for average-looking people, i.e. who are neither too good-looking nor too ugly-looking. For eg. the types of Rani Mukherjee, Kajol, Vidya Balan, etc (I am speaking of their looks only, not acting skills.) They seem presentable to some, while others thoroughly discard their looks. But if a "Beholder" labels dazzling beauties likes Katrina Kaif or Aishwariya Rai (in her youth) as "Ugly" or tennis stars Venus Williams or Serena Williams as "Pretty", others will not only question the vision of the "Beholder", but also question his mental state!! :P :roll:
astroboy wrote: Neither will good looks guarantee a happy married life. That is left purely to the strength of the horoscope and the compatibility between two horoscopes. There is a equal and good chance that a good looking woman can end up with a divorce ......... Case in point Jennifer Aniston.
Totally agree. There's a saying "Beauty creates the first impression, brains create a lasting impression". In arranged marriage beauty alone can grant marriage to a woman; but if she doesn't have the brains to handle her husband, in-laws or other critical situation, her marriage might not last long. Having said that, it is also to be noted that marriage comes first, then divorce. If a lady is unable to get married due to her ugly looks, there's no question of divorce in her life. She is unable to strike the "First impression", forget about creating "a lasting impression". Her life is destined to be doomed either way. Her strong horoscope won't get the scope to help her.
lilly2005 wrote: If we just take time to maintaince oursevles with routine facials, manicures, pedicures, good haircut, wearing figure flattering dress and shoes, we naturally look attractive to everyone!! This applies to men as well.

Lilly
Visiting beauty parlours for enhancing looks becomes effective only after the person has a good height, fair complexion and a good facial-appearance. No amount of grooming can increase a man's/lady's height, change his/her dark complexion or sharpen his/her blunt face. If routine facial, manicures, pedicures, haircut, dress and shoes could make one attractive, the world wouldn't have yucked at the looks of Venus and Serena Williams, the modelling world wouldn't have shunned them and they wouldn't have remained unmarried this long either!! They are two of the most fashion-conscious celebrities in the world.

Some qualities are just God-gifted and can't be modified by human intervention. The world is chasing these qualities only, leading to human evolution. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!

---DhoomDhoom

lilly2005
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lilly2005 » 29 May 2012

Last edited by lilly2005 on 19 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

rajani

Post by rajani » 05 Jun 2012

Hi Lilly/ Dhoom Dhoom & All

Today marriage is similar to the exiting offers which we keep awaiting every weekend looking into newspaper.
No words to express. I am not aware about other places but in Maharastra even a darker to Dark complexion guy will expect a fair girl. Person very bluntly say we are luking for a fair girl.
Even though if the boy is earnng a large handsome salary then too second very important thing they want a girl who should be either a software eng. / eng/or a girl who draws a very gud amount of salary, more than 30k. She should be working very important, even after marriage.
Plus she should take care of the house, she should know cooking, she should take care of his parents. She should be friendly. She should be well groomed. she should well balance her family life along with her professional life. And above all she needs to be happy going doing all this.
And the list still doesnt ends................................

A complete package, is what they want. Its quite upsetting when people dont even border to reply properly on telephone. Sort of boys side so have a lot of attitude. Our son is an engineer, we have bought our child to this level that during the time of marriage as if for this point of time they have taken all the efforts to educate their kids. Sorry to say that but this is the fact which is being observed.

So what dont parents take the efforts to educate their girls.
Welll a difficult phase to write more on this.

Regards

Rajani

[quote="lilly2005"][color=#400040]Dear Dhoom,
While I agree that some people are born beautiful (a very small minority), but majority falls in “the average” category. Most people don’t have the perfect height, shape, complexion or bone structure.. That is why we try to groom ourselves with a bit of cosmetic and other products to enhance what mother nature could not perfect. The one thing that I hear men notice in a women is the way she dresses herself, the way she walks (speaks volumes about her confidence) and her hairstyle. As I have said before, anyone can be attractive if they just take the time and effort .
But, still average looking people have been getting married for centuries and are continuing to do so because marriage is a practical thing, not a flight or a fantasy!! In fact, the women who are too picky are the ones not getting married because their “ ideals” don’t hold up to the “reality” of what exist outside. I usually find them to have unrealistic expectations about marriage. Just check their horoscope and you will see why they are still single!
I honestly think you have the wrong perception of what people look for in a marriage partner, especially in an arranged marriage. As I have observed, most people want a complete package where everything matters in the right proportion.
Lilly[/color][/quote]