Jupiter Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vijayanand1974
Re: Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by vijayanand1974 » 09 Jan 2021

Hi Predictors and learners,
I'm starting my Jupiter dasa in coming week.
I'm Taurus lagna, Jupiter is 10th house retrograded alone. Jupiter Aspects Saturn alone in 2nd house gemini . In 4th house leo Sun , moon is.çombusted, Venus is Aspected. This combination gives some yogas too I heard.
Dob: 15th sept 1974, 10: 13:06 pm , Bangalore. Is my birth details.. I heard both good and bad Jupiter dasa.
I wanted to know how will be my Jupiter dasa.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 25 Jan 2021

Hi vijayanand1974,

Here are some observations:

1. House placement:
Jupiter in the 10th and in own navamsa indicates good status / position in life, reputation, success and happiness. For Taurus ascendant specifically, Jupiter is a functional malefic. This may cause some obstructions to the positive indications mentioned above. But being strong (retrograde and placed in own navamsa), Jupiter indicates good inflow of money and preference for being one's own boss rather than an employee.

2. Sign placement:
Jupiter's placement in Aquarius is not considered good and may cause illness and losses. But this is countered by the placement of the sign lord Saturn in friend's sign. Moreover, Saturn receives the aspect of natural benefic Jupiter. Also the aspects of Sun, Moon and Venus on Jupiter placed in a sign of Saturn is helpful and indicate wealth, virtue, pleasures and comforts.

Overall, there are mixed indications for Jupiter's dasha but with a leaning towards good results. Note that there may be some unfavorable effects during the commencement of the dasha but later on there are indications of gain of wealth, success and recognition.

Regards,
KMD

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 26 Jan 2021

Hi KMD,
Thanks for those positive notes. As said now on the initial days of guru dasa/antra. Feeling some what on the cross road. Being a employee, dreaming for business ...
What business is a big question... Astrologers say you can do any business.. not saying me which business will bring fortune.. to note I'm in IT industry.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Jan 2021

vijayanand1974 wrote:
09 Jan 2021
Hi Predictors and learners,
I'm starting my Jupiter dasa in coming week.
I'm Taurus lagna, Jupiter is 10th house retrograded alone. Jupiter Aspects Saturn alone in 2nd house gemini . In 4th house leo Sun , moon is.çombusted, Venus is Aspected. This combination gives some yogas too I heard.
Dob: 15th sept 1974, 10: 13:06 pm , Bangalore. Is my birth details.. I heard both good and bad Jupiter dasa.
I wanted to know how will be my Jupiter dasa.
you have variable time of birth confusing the astrologers of the forum.

so far you have posted different time of birth....10.20pm, ..,....,,....13.06pm
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 27 Jan 2021

Hi Sujit,
Initially in other post I mentioned 10.20 pm as it was said to me . There after I validated it by checking from hospital record .it shows 10:13 pm..
To correct in your reply.. I assume 13.06 pm is your typo mistake from you. Hope that clarifies.

How ever I too started reading out astrology books and in the way It says 5 mins to 10 mins may not bring difference in the prediction. Unless it is sandhi (cuspal ) time. Which may jump in lagna. Also may vary in respective other "d" charts.
So far in my chart with difference of 10 mins has given event time by 3 to 4 months delay.
My only question I want to understand in this post is how guru dasha will be for me.. as I see guru is malefic to lagna but not for rashi.
Place in 10th from lagna .aspects, sun ,moon Venus, Saturn. Creating gaja Kesari yoga by moon to kendra.
Will guru behave malefic because of placement or benefic due to good aspects and yogas.
By the way as beginner to astrology I'm curious to find how it all works.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 15 Feb 2021

Hi vijayanand1974,

At present, dasha lord Jupiter is in transit through its debilitation sign. Matters may improve when it moves to Aquarius in April 2021. Later on, in April 2022, when Jupiter moves into its own sign Pisces, the good effects of Jupiter may be more pronounced.

Regards,
KMD

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 25 Feb 2021

Hi KMD,
Hope so,. As Aquarius is 10th house for my lagna , he should /will bring change in career.

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 15 Mar 2021

Hello astrologers,
I too will be entering jupiter MD soon In august.
What should I expect?

My chart is a peculiar one with retro jupiter in leo in 8th house.

13 Feb 1992
6:45 am
New Delhi

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 04 Feb 2023

Angela ,
Nothing peculiar about the Jupiter placement in chart. Millions of people have this placement.
Your Jupiter is malefic for you owner of 12th and 9th house. The good thing is it is placed in 8th House which gives rise to Vipareeta raja yoga.
12H Lord in 8H. Jupiter retro give you strong desire to keep trying despites setbacks.
Jupiter in Leo or in any fiery sign gives better results compared to other signs.

Its strength in divisional charts is also good. I don't think you should be too worried about it. You may experience foreign trips and increase in luxury spending as it owns 12H and is in Ven nakshatra and Ven is is in 12H
It can cause increase in spending, some kind of inner transformation, some troubles that will most likely be overcome. Since it has already commenced, curious to know what your experience has been.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 04 Feb 2023

Talking of Jupiter Dashas.
Here is another one which is about to start in Feb 2024 .
Chart data: 27-Nov-1975, 8:43 AM Lucknow.

Now this one appears to be a mixed bag. Lot of promise and mediocre delivery.
Characteristics:
1) Owner of 1H and 4H and in 4H (Pisces) in rasi.
2) Retro
3) In Rasi Jupiter is in Nakshtra Of Mercury (inimical and Mercury is 12H combust). The dispositor is weak.
4) Jupiter is debilitated in navamsa
5) Jupiter opposite debilitated Venus (Inimical. owner of 6H and 11H)

Here is my take:
- Self-realization and intense focus on inner self and immediate family connection.
- New vehicle or house.
- Jupiter in 4th in water sign even though owner does not give great materialistic results and gives issues relationship issues to mother. The mother health will be fine though.
- Sakata yoga and debilitated in navamsa takes the shine away from Hamsa Yoga.
- health issues - weight gain
- Will manage to avoid serious issues.

Would like to hear from other learners as well as advanced practitioners.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Feb 2023

Hi,

Jupiter/Guru-dev is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revathi Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha... who gets activated - as is Rahu posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru-dev. So, multiple houses including 12th house are activated.

Incidentally, Mercury/Budha and Mars/Kuja participate in Rashi Parivarthana between 7th and 12th houses. Sun/Ravi the 9th lord is in close conjunction with 10th lord Mercury/Budha, creating a strong Raja-Dharma-Karmadhipathi Yoga in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Expenditure/Foreign-Distant Land etc. Mercury/Budha is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort. They engage in a planetary war or Graha Yudha and has been torched. Further, Mercury/Budha is way too close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees, thereby weakening associated benefic yogas.

It would make sense for the native to be aware of possible weight gain and diabetic risks.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Incidentally, the current period... or fag end of Rahu Maha-Dasha and Antara of Mars/Kuja should already be setting the tone for upcoming change.

Sincerely...

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 05 Feb 2023

@shisya
Rahu/mars is trine relationship.
Elaborate please on Mars antar.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

As called out previously, Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra activating Jupiter/Guru-dev. Mars/Kuja is placed in Mithuna Rashi, ruled by Mercury/Budha. So, the same set of Planets/Grahas and houses are active. Isn't it?

Sincerely...

parth13
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by parth13 » 07 Feb 2023

Namaste.

I’m currently running Jupiter dasha and almost 65% period is over. Virgo lagna, 13-apr-1987, 4-35pm (16-35) birth place Coimbatore.

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 25 Mar 2023

Hi Readers,
As I said I will post my progess or experience of my Jupiter dasa and antra/bukthi.
My rahu dasa Mars antra made to join back to my company And continued while the changes to guru dasa and guru bukthi/antra..
For first one year are so.. things were normal. Because it was COVID time, so work from home. No infection of COVID till 2022, no much progess except back in job and good salary..where guru was in 6th house and 9th house from lagna. Sani was in 6th house from rashi and 9th house from lagna in 2020 to 2021
Jupiter transit 7th house from rashi and 10th house from lagna. During 2021 to 2022. Sani was in same 6th and 9th house to rasi and lagan respectively.
Here comes the turns and twist. Sani still is same place , but Jupiter moved to 8th from rasi and 11th from lagna.. all things started like hectic work, short travel to other city frequently..blames and misunderstanding between leadership. At the same time got appreciation for facing the work challenges till during end of August 2022. Thereafter I have to put down my resignation with 90 days notice period because things in the project did not move as expected... From December onwards I'm jobless till this date 25th mar 2023.
With the judgement of Jupiter transit fast farward effect from nov 24 of 2022 till April 22 of 2023.. it was told I have to struggle to get job. Note here by this time sani moved to 7th house from rashi and 10th house from lagna from Jan 2023. Also guru dasa and sani bukthi/antra started from 1st week of March.
I really don't want to go to job again instead I wanted to start business in IT field as consulting service or I'm waiting to see what the fate reveals to do.

My local astro consultant 1) says I will go back to work with higher position, salary and also there is frequent foreign travel.
Consultant 2) says I will start the company alone for now and by end aug or sep it will start making huge revenues and people join me.

Because sani in 7th from rasi and guru in 9th from rasi. And just the guru dasa sani bukthi alone.
But both of them did not related anything with lagna.

Any guess by masters and learners here what can be my next course of life..

Life is really interesting when you travel along with fate day by day.

Psychicramlaxman

Post by Psychicramlaxman » 23 Feb 2024

The 16-year phase called "Guru Mahadasha" is dominated by Jupiter and affects various aspects of life. Positive effects include opportunities, prosperity, and spiritual growth, while negative effects can lead to impractical decisions, overindulgence, lack of focus, financial challenges, and philosophical shifts.

Belief
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Belief » 28 Feb 2024

Hello learned people

Birth date 27 July 1980 in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh at 8:45 am

Running Jupiter mahadasha and sade sati. Lost job in May 2023 after nearly 4 years of working there. Got a new job in September 2023 and joined in Oct 2023. Previous job was full of misery. Didn't get along with managers or colleagues. New job is better and has less confrontation. Can I expect a longer stay in this company and expect some promotion or will this also end after some time with no gain in income and position. Looks like sade.sati is going to end next year so something should change for better ?

Also I am planning to buy a home but don't know if I will be able to live in it for sometime (maybe 10 years) ? Is it advisable to buy a home in this period?

Thanks in advance for any advice and predictions
Belief

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 21 Mar 2024

Hi here,
As mentioned in my last post . I started a business with mobile application development for my company in April 2023 all alone. With chat gpt and launched the app in the Google Play Store. App is for making legal documents Such as rental or lease agreement and get the documents on the state estamp (karnataka kerala Tamil Nadu e stamp from the government) and get the digital signature using aadhar or virtual sign. Im marketing now. During this time I went under huge pressure and got health issue like diabetes I have sold my property for investment in nov 2023. Though I launched.in 2024 Jan 1st. I have lost My father on Jan 6th 2024. Till this date my app is slowly gaining momentum. but not like the astrologer said that it will make huge revenue.
Crossing my fingers hoping that after May 1st thing will be in better position. Because the transit of Jupiter to 10th house from rasi and 1st house to lagna.
I would like the expert astrologer here to predict what was the condition of planets in transit under guru dasha . Sani bukthi , rahu antra, and ketu sookshma on the day of my father dismissal. On Jan 6th 2024. Also how will be the business as I'm the promoter of the company.