Childbirth - Need time for C-section

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
explorings
Donor
Donor
Childbirth - Need time for C-section

Post by explorings » 25 Jul 2022

Dear All,

We are planning to have a C-section in August for our second child (boy). Please could you help us to identify the date/time for delivery?

The dates we are looking for are Aug 15th or 17th. Are these good dates?

Place of birth: Melrose, Massachusetts, USA
Co-ords:
Lat: 42 N 27
Long: 71 W 03

Our first one is also a boy.

Many thanks in advance for your help. Much appreciated.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Childbirth - Need time for C-section

Post by Sujit » 25 Jul 2022

Your query would require more than 1 hour of study.
Along with date, time is also important.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jul 2022

Hi,

It would help to understand your perspective, if the reason(s) for human intervention and for picking those particular dates are shared.

Just so we are clear on 15th August 2022, Sun/Ravi and Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev will be aspecting each other (almost identical longitudinal degrees) and on 17th August 2022, Sun/Ravi will be posited in deep Gandanta degrees.

Sincerely...

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 26 Jul 2022

@Sujit,
The doctor and hospital usually plan it in the morning. I want to avoid Leo lagna as Sun will be in 12th house aspected by Saturn. Virgo is also difficult as house rulers for 12th and 1st house (Sun and Mercury) are moving backwards. I'm hoping the retrograde Jupiter may provide some strength to the Sun. If I move to C-section to the afternoon then we get Tula lagna with Ketu residing in Lagna. Hence, the query.

PLease advise.

explorings
Donor
Donor

@Sishya,
The reason for C-section is due to medical complications (prior C-section and large baby). We were initially planning for Aug 22nd to avoid Saturn-Sun aspect, but have now been asked to target between Aug 12th to 17th.
I don't think I can avoid Saturn-Sun if I plan in the above timeframe. Hence need help from experts.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jul 2022

Hi,

Request you to kindly bear with my persistent/repeated query... are dates before/beyond 12th to 17th August completely ruled out? Also, help me understand why you might be preferring Kanya Lagna, in the Ketu-Rahu axis...

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Jul 2022

explorings,
Previously, I have helped few people and most often childbirth does not happen on the selected date and time.
let nature take its course. There are several factors to be taken for consideration and I don't have so much free time.
Good luck...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

explorings
Donor
Donor

@Sishya
That's the timeframe (between Aug 12th to 17th) provided by the doctor to schedule a C-section. Natural birth is not a medically viable option for me.

Do you have a different suggestion for date/time/Lagna? I'm all ears?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jul 2022

Hi,

It would be nice if there is an option to consider earlier (say around 8th August - Shukla Paksha) or later (say around 20th August) dates, which is safe for both mother and child. Further, I'm inclined to think Vrishaba or Dhanur Lagna (afternoon births) may also be considered, based on the date you choose.

We can dwell on the pros/cons of Time/Lagna, after we have clarity on the possibilities for moving dates - even otherwise, it may not be a bad idea to consider other time/Lagana.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Jul 2022

Hi,

In the interim, I wonder if professional/expert help has been sought/received from accomplished Astrologers - specially so since some of us/me lesser mortals have limited or superficial knowledge/understanding and experience.

On the sidelines, child-birth is a life changing event for the immediate family members starting with parents and siblings. So, in my understanding an initiative to time a child-birth should be done considering their details / information as well.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Jul 2022

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
27 Jul 2022
In the interim, I wonder if professional/expert help has been sought/received from accomplished Astrologers - specially so since some of us/me lesser mortals have limited or superficial knowledge/understanding and experience.
I took the liberty of stating whatever I've done above since there is some inherent hesitation for picking dates between 12th and 15th August... perhaps considering current/upcoming transit of Saturn/Shani-dev. Although I cannot vouch for any famous personality's birth-time, it is said some of them were born during Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

Secondly, while timing child-birth... are we singularly looking at what is best for the to-be-born or are we validating what's good for the mother/parents/family-overall etc., needs to be considered.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Aug 2022

Hi,

Given the concept of shared Karma (please check my understanding of the same in the post/link below), I would be interested in casting/studying the birth-chart of parents.

https://phpbb.lightonvedicastrology.com ... 48#p299677

One exercise could be to try and pick the most probably date for the said surgical procedure/child-birth, in the mother's birth-chart and at a broader level make an effort to understand the unfolding of shared Karma. Please ignore this post/request, in case you have any reservations or inhibitions in sharing the relevant birth-details.

Sincerely...

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 03 Aug 2022

Thanks, Sishya for all your help. Alas, I'm leaving it to the almighty to take care of my child and me. Due to medical reasons, this is no longer within my control.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Aug 2022

Hi,

As they say... Ignorance is indeed blissful. In my understanding, the earlier exercise was perhaps an attempt to alter inherent Karma and it is invariably like swimming against the tide. Given your decision, I/we hope things work out well.

Sincerely...

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 10 Aug 2022

"the earlier exercise was perhaps an attempt to alter inherent Karma and it is invariably like swimming against the tide."

Lol... In all my posts, I have mentioned "medical reasons". So, let's not jump to any conclusions or assume things.

Thanks for your wishes - I do need it... as my 6, 8, and 12 trikona is activated with the transit and dashas. I'm also running a maraka MD.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Aug 2022

Hi,
explorings wrote:
10 Aug 2022
Lol... In all my posts, I have mentioned "medical reasons". So, let's not jump to any conclusions or assume things.
I understand the need for C-Section procedure and respect the medical reasons for the same. In the process though, I felt my effort/initiative was along the said lines...realized the fallacy (my limitations) and stated as much.

That said, I don't see anything wrong in making an attempt to alter inherent Karma (hopefully, for good and better) - just that it is not easy. It is more like swimming against the tide. It is perhaps easy for elevated souls to influence/alter inherent Karma - not so for mere mortals like myself.

If I were to take the liberty, I'd suggest that you not give up...for there is nothing wrong in hoping, wishing and trying for something good or better - for self and for loved ones.

Sincerely...

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 04 Jul 2023

let it be naturally by God's grace
every thing will be fine
Thanx