help regarding child and mental factors

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rks123
Contributor
Contributor
help regarding child and mental factors

Post by rks123 » 06 Apr 2022

Hi All,
I am writing this query after a long time. Please help
dob - 26 may 1982
time - 10:37 pm
place - Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751009
Got married in june 2016 however no child till date.No medical issues of husband or wife. This is causing serious problems.

Also built a house in joint property (owned by my father & his elder brother) but my father's elder brother is not willing to share or partition the property. All my savings gone and am literally a beggar. House built on 2015. This was an emotional decision which is hurting me pretty bad.
Because of both the issues, my career is taking a hit and am unable to work properly.

Request all the learned to please help.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: help regarding child and mental factors

Post by Sishya » 06 Apr 2022

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you've started Ketu Maha-Dasha from middle of 2021. Ketu, the Moksha-Karaka is placed in the 12th house of Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. Incidentally, the 5th (& 10th - a Yogakaraka for the chart) lord of procreation is placed in the 4th house of Homely Comforts in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashiwini Nakshatra. So, Ketu is participating in Sukshma Parivarthana wtih Venus/Shukra. For the records, Venus/Shukra is close to Gandanta degrees - test of fire in a not so friendly house is not something Venus/Shukra is comfortable with or happy about.

Thereafter, I'd like to draw your attention to Ketu's Rashi depositor Jupiter/Guru, the natural or Naisargika Putra-Karaka, ruling the 3rd & 12th houses is not really a benefic for the chart. He is Vakra or Retrograde and to make matter more interesting, he participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with Rahu, indicating possibly something unconventional.

Further, presence of 8th lord of Randra-Sthana Sun/Ravi and 6th (& 9th) lord of Roga-Sthana Mercury/Budha in the 5th house does seem to indicate of some challenges.

From Gochara or Planetary Transit perspective, it would make sense to consider and account for Ashtama-Shani or Transit of Saturn/Shani-dev in the 8th Bhava, from natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

In any case, it would perhaps make sense to review your spouse's birth-chart to understand the unfolding of collective Karma for parental pleasure.

Sincerely...

rks123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rks123 » 06 Apr 2022

Thanks Sir for your analysis. My bad for missing out my wife's details -
Feb 5,1985
time - 2:15 am
place - balasore, Odisha,India

Along with having child issue, the above property dispute is killing me. If it was family property , I would have left. I am stuck because of my all investments in it. I feel like a cattle with a rope around his nose and neck. Can't get out.

Please guide us.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Apr 2022

Hi,

A quick review of your wife's birth-chart has the following:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by 8th & 11th lord Mercury/Budha. Saturn/Shani-dev is also placed in Vrischika Rashi.
2. Jupiter/Guru the (2nd &) 5th lord of Creativity/Procreation and natural or Naisargika Putra-Kraka is placed in the 3rd house of Makara Rashi - his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. Incidentally, he is never too comfortable or happy being placed in the 3rd house of Courage/Proactive Initiatives.
3. The 5th house of Meena Rashi is hosting an Uccha or exalted Venus/Shukra, the 7th & 12th lord in close conjunction with Lagna and 6th lord Mars/Kuja. Incidentally, they seem to be too close for comfort and engage in Graha-Yudda or Planetary war.
4. Incidentally, the native is currently in the midst of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari System) and in the Antara of Mars/Kuja - not the best of times.
5. Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord is placed in his Swasthana in Karkataka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra. He seems to be caught in the middle of nowhere, with very little support on either side of the flanks... forming a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga and making her a bit of a lonesome individual, with few friends and little social life. She has a mind of her own with free-flowing and imaginative thoughts. And, Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev transit in the 8th Bhava from natal placement of Moon/Chandra would be contributing to some unwanted stress/tension and anxiety.

So, there is obviously some lingering concerns with regards to lack of progeny and perhaps other domestic issues. But then, there seems to a bit of under-current that might be precipitating matters.

Given the situation, I'm inclined to think it would be beneficial for the couple to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Mahalakshmi, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa. It might not be a bad idea for the couple of consider chanting Santana Lakshmi Stotra 108 times daily... either that of Santana Gopala Mantra (a quick search in the forum would help).

Sincerely...

rks123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rks123 » 07 Apr 2022

Thanks sir for your help and sparing your valuable time. Thank you so much.

Is there any specific way for worshiping Lord Ganesha and Goddess Mahalakshmi ? or we can do the same at home?
Can you please provide some light on the property dispute as well. This is again hurting me pretty badly.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Apr 2022

Hi,
rks123 wrote:
07 Apr 2022
Is there any specific way for worshiping Lord Ganesha and Goddess Mahalakshmi ? or we can do the same at home?
In my humble opinion and understanding bowing down one head with bhakti/Shraddha/Sincerity is more important, then where you go about your prayers/requests. So, the prayers can be done at home, to the best of your abilities.

That said, please be reminded there are planetary forces at play messing around with love and harmony between the two of you. So, body and mind need to be in harmony for things to work.

Sincerely...

rks123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rks123 » 08 Apr 2022

Thanks for your reply.
Can you please look at the property dispute and provide an explanation. Is this going to resolve or have to let go?

Please help.