Marriage timing

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aleena
Contributor
Contributor
Marriage timing

Post by Aleena » 13 Feb 2021

Hello..
I request to look into my horoscope and tell about my marriage.. When it is going to take place..
30aug1991, 7:40am, varanasi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage timing

Post by Sujit » 13 Feb 2021

how is mothers health and have you changed place.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Feb 2021

Hi,

Birth details and chart seem to be familiar...

Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - the 12th lord is powerfully placed in his Swasthana... but not really happy or comfortable for the 12th house significance. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is placed in Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by himself - more importantly, he is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition at Gandanta degree. Mars/Kuja as the 3rd & 8th lord is a hard-core malefic for the chart. His presence alongside Udaya Lagna is not preferred.

There is an overwhelming foot-print and influence of Ketu in the chart. Jupiter/Guru, 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana, Moon/Chandra, Sun/Ravi, natural or Naisargika Karaka (as also DK for the chart) Venus/Shukra are also posited in the Lunar Constellations of Magha Nakshatra and Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition near Gandanta degree. Ketu is in Parivarthana Yoga with Jupiter/Guru, at the Nakshatra level.

For the records, previous Maha-Dasha lords Venus/Shukra, Sun/Ravi and current Maha-Dasha is that of Moon/Chandra are all associated with Ketu. To make matters worse, Moon/Chandra is placed in the 8th house... he is not really happy or comfortable.

In my humble understanding, I'm inclined to think things are stacked up. So, there is perhaps a need for exercising free-will, along with a need to think out-of-box to consider unconventional options, in case you are truly inclined or desirous of getting married.

If I may take the liberty, I think it might not be a bad idea to reach out and seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for fulfillment of desire.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), I think it would be beneficial for you to (religion/faith permitting) consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, as also read/recite/chant Magha Mantra (for propitiating Ketu) and Rukmini Vallabha Mantra (108 times daily, with unwavering faith/belief, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 13 Feb 2021

Hello aleena,

There are two varanasi in the data base used to find longitude and latitude. So can you give the
co-ordinates yourself ?

In 2018 you were planing to marry your lover. What happened ? what are real the reasons ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Hello shishya..

My mother is not fine.. She always has someor other health issue.. Right now I am away from my birth place that is away from varanasi.. I am at my workplace with my mother.
Sorry but I dont understand what is role of ketu in my horoscope.. Yes.. Most of the planet in my horoscope are placed in ketu constellation.
Why to recite magha mantra?
I am born under ashwini nakshtra..
We are not aware that i have born under mool nakshtra.. So in dec 2020 mula shanti puja has been done.

What do you mean to exercising free will? And unconventional option.

Please clarify my doubts

Thanking you

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Hello vedic maths..
Good to see your prediction.
Thanks..
Lat 25.32 N..long 82.98 E

I had final breakup in feb Or march 2019.
I think whatever prediction was made for my relationship on this forum was right or he was not in my destiny so things didn't go as per my wish..
After that my mother is searching hard for groom.. But we are not getting suitable match.

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aleena » 14 Feb 2021

Shishya,
Please explain what are you trying to sayin 4th paragraph

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Feb 2021

Hi,

Ketu is Natural or Naisargika Moksha Karaka. He is invariably working on driving us away from attachment or bonding to material things... including (breaking of) relationships and putting us on path to spirituality. In other words, he is invariably driving us towards detachment to worldly joy/happiness etc. Now, try understanding your birth-chart from this perspective.

Placement of Moon/Chandra, the Natural or Naisargika karaka for mother, the situation of 4th house, 4th lord and malefic associations/aspects on them are a reflection of your mother's situation/condition. It would perhaps make sense for you to consider chanting Maha Mrithyunjay Mantra.

Sincerely...

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 15 Feb 2021

Hello aleena,

there is a chance around the end of this year. Give it a try.

yours truly,
vedicmaths

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aleena » 15 Feb 2021

Yes. I sometimes feel lonely or like one say I have to leaveeverything here.. Nothing is mine.. Etc.. Thought comes in my mind.

What unconventional ways you were taking about?
How to chant rukmini vallabh mantra? How it has to be done? Purpose of chanting it?

If you could make all these points clear..

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aleena » 16 Feb 2021

Marriage is there in this lifetime?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Feb 2021

Hi,

As called out previously, (in my understanding) marriage/sustenance looks challenging in your birth-chart. Hence the call to exercise free-will, as also be open-minded to consider all viable options (including unconventional ones like inter-caste/community/religion and other such) along with Vedic/Dharmic remedies, in case you are really desiring of getting married.

As suggested earlier, kindly consider chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra" 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse and a happy married life.

Generic version of the mantra is...
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA

In case interested in specific ones, it is suggested to follow the ones below, based on the placement of Venus/Shukra...
Kendra - 1,4,7,10 - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Panaphara - 2,5,8,11 - OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Apoklimas - 3,6,9,12 - OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM

PS: Your Venus/Shukra is in the 12th house.

Fasting on FRIDAYS and chanting LAKSHMI STHUTI with a strong Sankalpa for an early marriage and a happy married life, would be beneficial.

Chanting the following SLOKA for MAGHA NAKSHATRA
upa'hūtāḥ pitaro ye maghāsu' | mano'javasassukṛta'ssukṛtyāḥ | te no nakśha'tre havamāga'miśhṭhāḥ | svadhābhi'ryaGYaṃ praya'taṃ juśhantām | ye a'gnidagdhā yeana'gnidagdhāḥ | ye''mullokaṃ pitara'ḥ kśhiyanti' | yāg^ścha' vidmayāgṃ u' cha na pra'vidma | maghāsu' yaGYagṃ sukṛ'taṃ juśhantām ‖ 8‖

And, offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha and a noble Guru of your choice (like Raghavendra Swamy, Shirdi Sai Baba, Guru Nanak etc.) on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aleena » 23 Feb 2021

Marriage and sustence is challenging in my chart...
This mean marriage possibility is less in my chart?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Jan 2022

Hi,

Moon/Chandra is caught in the middle of nowhere, with little or support on the flanks. So, you have a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, making you a bit of a loner, with few/fewer friends and limited or very little social life. Please consider Meditation/Pranayama and/or Yogasana, apart from seeking divine grace by offering special prayers regularly.

Sincerely...

ABM
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ABM » 31 Jan 2022

Hey Astrologers,
I am Aru and Please can anyone read my chart and tell me about my marriage timing and future spouse? I have a gut feeling that my spouse might be a foreigner but want to know wat my chart says abt it? And if it is true then hw will we meet?
My DOB is 24-10-1994
Time is 11AM
Female and place of Birth is Delhi India.
I constantly get a feeling of having a soulmate who lives somewhere outside my country and becoz of this I feel scared abt my future.
I am hella confused coz nw my parents are searching for a match yet I feel tht who I am meant to be with is someone else.
Maybe my birthchart holds some secret.
I hope anyone can help me.
Thank You.

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aleena » 09 Feb 2022

Prediction after one year. Thank you so much.
Kemadruma yoga what is this yoga?
Yes I have few friends and little or you can say no social life..
So no marriage this life time?

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aleena » 24 May 2022

Marriage timing for dob 8 oct 1992 tob 8:30 am. Pob is deoria, uttar pradesh

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aleena » 09 Apr 2023

Is there chance of mine getting married this year?