Career Analysis of husband and wife

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shreekrupaa
Career Analysis of husband and wife

Post by shreekrupaa » 18 Nov 2020

Hi All,

My daughter and Son in law were there in Europe before and daughter came to India for delivery in November 2019 and Son in law moved to Singapore same time in November 2019 for good job opportunity.

My daughter resigned her job in Europe because of baby birth and thinking to join husband but because of COVID situation she got stuck in India. Now Son in law got problem at his company in Singapore and managers asking him to resign in 2 months time frame. So now both my daughter and her husband are jobless and have a baby daughter to look after.

Both started trying hard to find job in India as well abroad but no luck yet , So can you all please do necessary analysis
1) when both or atleast one of them gets job and settle together?
2) Job prospect and settling will be India or abroad?
3) How is overall family life, as mother and baby couldn't join from past 1 year father because of covid travel restrictions.

Wife birth Details:
Date of Birth: 28/07/1990 ( july 28 year: 1990)
Time of birth: 6:05 AM
Place: Kasaragod, Kerala

Husband birth Details:
Date of Birth: 10/05/1988 ( may 10 year: 1988)
Time of birth: 01:47 PM
Place: Gokarna, karnataka
Best Regards

Baby Birth Details:
Date of Birth: 10/11/2019 ( 10 November 2019)
Time of Birth: 04:05 PM
Place: Bangalore

Best Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career Analysis of husband and wife

Post by Sishya » 19 Nov 2020

Hi,

Your Son-in-law is in the midst of his Saturn/Shani-dev Maha-Dasha. The good lord is Retrograde or Vakya. he is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, natal Ketu is closely conjunct Udaya Lagna and probably has a strong or overbearing influence on the native.

Apart of that, he has started his Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over his natal Moon/Chandra. the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses (who is probably stressed being conjunct with Rahu). Coincidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is strongly placed in his Swasthana, in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana in Dasamsa or D10, making me believe there is proabably a lot of unwanted stress and pressure at Karma-Sthana or workplace.

Please seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, I think it would be beneficial for the native to offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha and propitiate Saturn/Shani-dev (and the lady would do well by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesh and propitiate Jupiter/Guru), with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

shreekrupaa

Re: Career Analysis of husband and wife

Post by shreekrupaa » 19 Nov 2020

Dear Shishya,

Thanks for the analysis. Son in law currently waiting for interview results of Europe job will he get that and family will join there? Or relocate to India? and what is the job prospects

Best Regards