Rahu Mahadasha in 8th house

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Doli
Rahu Mahadasha in 8th house

Post by Doli » 16 Nov 2020

Hello,

Can you let me know how Rahu Mahadasha would be? It looks like full of ups and downs as Rahu is in 8th house though in mool trikona rashi...I have got a deep desire and inclination for astrology as well somehow..

27 April 1989
13 27
Amreli, Gujarat

Please let me know..thank you!

Doli

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu Mahadasha in 8th house

Post by vedicvishal » 19 Nov 2020

Hi Doli
Per chart details, you are Cancer Lagna and Sagittarius Rashi with Lagnesh Mo sitting in 6th house with Sa and afflicted by Ma.
Currently u r running Ra Dasha Sa Antardasha.
Ra in 8th (athough in Aquarius being good sign) gives inclination toward occult sciences and also may result in unearned gains (lotteries, inheritence).
On the other hand, it can give mysterious illness that are hard to detect. Together with Sa (sitting in 6th house of diseases) and afflicting Lagnesh (Mo), it can be more intense. Also, i dont see any benefic aspect on Mo.
Strongly urge you to keep your medical checkups up-to-date.
Lagnesh being weak in Navamsha chart (debilitated), it shows inherent weakness.
You are also running ur last phase of Sade Sati.

Also, do care of your relationships aspects.

Best Wishes
vishal

Doli

Post by Doli » 19 Nov 2020

Hello,

Can anyone take a look and let me know.

Regards,

Doli

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Nov 2020

Doli wrote:
16 Nov 2020
Hello,

Can you let me know how Rahu Mahadasha would be? It looks like full of ups and downs as Rahu is in 8th house though in mool trikona rashi...I have got a deep desire and inclination for astrology as well somehow..

27 April 1989
13 27
Amreli, Gujarat

Please let me know..thank you!

Doli
Doli,
Your ascendant sign is Cancer.
You are in unfavorable maha dasa of 8th house Rahu and sub dasa of 6th house Saturn.
This combination would affect your personal and professional relationships.
Current time looks stressful for health, job,marriage.
Work with patience. Expect some unexpected developments at work during december.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Nov 2020

Hi,

Some folk consider Aquarius or Kumba Rashi to be the Moola-Trikona house/sign of Rahu. So, Rahu should be quite comfortable being placed in Aquarius/Kumba. Although 8th house is a negative house, I'm inclined to think Rahu in 8th house in Aquarius sign will not give much Malefic result. Further, since Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabhisha Nakshatra,ruled by himself, I think he will give the native unforeseen or unexpected success.

But then, Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect is a matter of concern - not to mention the close proximity or conjunction with Moon/Chandra. On the sidelines, I would have preferred if Udaya Lagna and 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana were not hounded by natural malefics.

Sincerely...

Doli

Post by Doli » 21 Nov 2020

Thank you Sujitji and Sishyaji!

@Sujitji - Can you please explain how do you envision Rahu Saturn dasha antardasha period? Isn't that veeprita rajyoga formation? What sort of developments do you envision in December?

@Sishyaji - I also feel sometimes Rahu is good in few terms.. especially astrology, etc..What sort of success can I achieve in terms of professional or personal I.e. support from in laws etc? While the dasha antardasha am going thru currently affects 6 thand 8th house..Can you please let me know?

Thanks,
Doli

Doli

Post by Doli » 22 Nov 2020

Hello Vishalji,

I came across your post now not sure how now it is visible.

I am doing good now. I will keep checking health related things.

Yes saturn is in 6th house while isnt that forming veeprita rajyoga? Lagnesh is definently weak in navamasha though it is with sign lord mars itself in scorpio giving rise to neechbhanga. Isnt that true?

Coming to unearned wealth sources, can it be thru business? I have ventured in business recently so that made me ask.

Please do let me know.

Thank you,

Doli

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Nov 2020

Hi,

I have merely shared a general understanding I have of Rahu's disposition, considering it's placement/position in the chart and in the context of this thread.

PS: Kindly share any knowledge of and/or interest in alternate medicine, to help further academic interest.

Sincerely...

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 24 Nov 2020

Dear Doli,
You've a powerful Rahu. Rahu in your chart shall predominately (and on His own, powerfully - good mostly, bad, ugly) give results related to (first) marriage, business, partnerships, foreign, finance, romance, passion, tension, stress, failures, sudden events, speculations, occult, mystery, happiness, entertainment, name, fame, inheritance, charity, philanthropy, carelessness, rash temperament, infidelity, multiple relationships (could be with different community, age band or foreigner), leadership, and desires fulfilment.
However, when in combinations - there may be modified flavours, obviously.

Here's a brief breakup of your ongoing Rahu MahaDasha (it's condensed because I am busy to go full throttle!) :

2020-2021 (31-32) : (first) marriage related, partnership, business, foreign, market (place)..occult, mystery, stress, failures, romance, love, passion, sexual, entertainment, stocks, speculations, sudden events, financal gain, inheritance.

2022-2024 (33-35) : higher education, guru, paternal, luck, long distance travel, religion, (second) marriage related, spirituality, luck, name, fame, fulfillment of desires, love, entertainment, enjoyment, house, land, vehicles, luxuries, fashion, decoration, maternal.

2025-2026 (36-37) : foreign, isolation, separation, loss, spirituality, health, foreign, self-related.

2027-2028 (38-39) : finance, speech, eye, ear, food, family, self-efforts, communications, love, long travel, spirituality and religion, paternal.

2029-2031 (40-42) : maternal, vehicle, house, luxuries, peace, love, romance, entertainment, speculations, stocks, learning, happiness, competition, job, divorce, pets, medical, finance, social work..all with foreign connect..and tendency for losses.

Overall, your Rahu MahaDasha may be about opportunities, learnings, experiences and transformations..and generally positive.
Enjoy the rollercoaster ride! :-)

And, rectified your birthtime to 13:28:17 hours.

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Doli

Post by Doli » 26 Nov 2020

Thank you Pyarelalji for such a detailed reply. I'm happy to know that Rahu mahadasha will be positive mostly. So far Rahu Mahadasha which started from 2015 was not good and thus stressful. So I am happy to know about positive times ahead.

For marriage thing want to say few things - My first marriage is already broken and m looking forward to second. I believe it can happen in 2021? Please let me know. How 2and marrige should be atleast better than first one? I know marriage is all about adjustments and understanding.

Regards,

Doli

Doli

Post by Doli » 03 Dec 2020

Hello,

Can you take a look at previous post Pyarelalji?

Regards,

Doli

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Dec 2020

Doli wrote:
21 Nov 2020
Thank you Sujitji and Sishyaji!

@Sujitji - Can you please explain how do you envision Rahu Saturn dasha antardasha period? Isn't that veeprita rajyoga formation? What sort of developments do you envision in December?

@Sishyaji - I also feel sometimes Rahu is good in few terms.. especially astrology, etc..What sort of success can I achieve in terms of professional or personal I.e. support from in laws etc? While the dasha antardasha am going thru currently affects 6 thand 8th house..Can you please let me know?

Thanks,
Doli
Doli- VRY does not work. Both Rahu and saturn are connected to dustana will be stressful and challenging for own health, parents health, job.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 07 Dec 2020

Doli wrote:
03 Dec 2020
Hello,

Can you take a look at previous post Pyarelalji?

Regards,

Doli
Dear Doli, again,

I've been busy..here's a quick reading :

Second marriage chances in the horoscope begin to improve from mid 2023 onwards.
From early 2027 - very good period for 2nd matrimony.
Foreign - related, passionate relationship possible.
Proper matchmaking is suggested to avoid separations and quarrels.

Hope this helps..
Take care..
Cheers,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments