Jupiter Transit for Taurus

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aa2
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter Transit for Taurus

Post by aa2 » 14 Nov 2020

Hi,

My DOB - 19/05/77
TIME : 05:32 am
Place : Darbhanga Bihar

I am coming to the forum after a gap of over a year. Difficult times starting 2011 having uplifted. I am just used to it now.

Will the coming transit bring some relief? If so happens that I am in Jupiter MD and moon AD right now.
Transit saturn aspecting natal saturn. Transit Jupiter aspects natal Jupiter. Transit rahu aspects natal rahu, transit mercury aspects natal mercury, transit sun aspects natal sun, transit Mars and natal natal Mars in same house.

Please have a look at my chart and advice.

Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jupiter Transit for Taurus

Post by Sujit » 16 Nov 2020

aa2,

in myview, the transit of jupiter in capricorn will not bring any relief in job in coming months.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 16 Nov 2020

Hi can u analyse my chart.

Life has been screwed since 2011. If this transit will not bring me relief on the job front than what about my father's business. I have been taking care of it for sometime now. Will I be able to improve the turnover or will I suck at it.
Overall, when will the situation improve. will I ever will be financially independent as I was before Dec 2011.

Well days are heavy and sometimes I feel like giving up.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Nov 2020

I'm sorry for deep detailed study of your chart due to time limitations.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 19 Nov 2020

Would be highly obliged if you could manage to spare sometime for a detailed analysis. I have been having a worst kind of time since 2011 and would appreciate a detailed analysis with some positive outlook in the future as it would provide some sort of mental support and a renewed outlook.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 19 Nov 2020

Would be highly obliged if you could manage to spare sometime for a detailed analysis. I have been having a worst kind of time since 2011 and would appreciate a detailed analysis with some positive outlook in the future as it would provide some sort of mental support and a renewed outlook.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Nov 2020

Except for the antaras of Sun and Moon in the current dasa of Jupiter (Lord of 8th and 11th), all the antara lords were activating Mercury who is your 2nd lord in the 12th. He is also placed in the 3rd house from the 10th (loss of sukha from profession). After Sun and Moon, you will have the connection to Mercury established again via Mars and Rahu. The next dasa lord Saturn is also in the nakshatra of Mercury. Satrn also occupies the 8th amsa from natal lagna in the Navamsa chart. Things do not look very bright.

Read Vishnusahasranama stotra daily with a sankalpa for removal of obstacles by Mercury. Also pray to Lord Shiva regularly to ward off the ill effects due to upcoming Saturn dasa in 2025. Saturn dasa may then bring you unexpected gains.

TKC

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 26 Nov 2020

Hi,
It seems Jupiter MD screwed my happiness..... Loss of job, reputation, mental peace, friends..... It's been 10 years now of becoming a pauper from a prince and it seems I will not be getting any respite. Saturn being a yogakaraka for my ascendant is also going to screw my already screwed life. Great.
16 years of Jupiter MD and 19 years of saturn MD... 35years.. that half the average life span.
Basically what the stars are saying is that I am screwed till the day I kick my bucket.

Does anyone see any silver lining in my charts.