Marriage delay

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
inbasekarmani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Marriage delay

Post by inbasekarmani » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,
DOB:12 Dec 1985
TOB:4:10am(accurate time)
POB:kanchipuram(Tamil Nadu)

Which month and year i will get married?
Is marriage is possible in 2020?
is it love or arranged marriage?
How is my marriage life will be?
Please tell more about my spouse characteristics .

Thanks to all astrologers

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage delay

Post by Surya_1 » 02 Nov 2020

Yes, Dec 2020 does have a scope for marraige till 2021 Nov. If you miss this, possibility of getting married between 2021 Nov to 2023 Jan.

2022-2023: has significant effect on married life, hence choosing the right match, and muhurtha is critical. Also good prayers to find the right spouse needs to be excersised.
Hence dont get biased on the spouse attributes..etc, love or arranged. Arranged has an advantage of checking charts.

Marraying on the right muhurtha, is important, hence dont worry over the month and year of marraige.

All the best.

3/A

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Nov 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Mars/Kuja is Maraka for the chart. To me, his presence alongside Udaya Lagna and the malefic influence due to the conjunction of Ketu, with Ketu-Rahu (for the records, Rahu is in Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. He aspects Lagna from the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu) in the 1-7 axis is a major bother - specially without much of any benefic influence. Presence of Jupiter/Guru in a Kendra is a bit of saving grace...but then, he is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Makara Rashi.
2. Udaya Lagna is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Neecha Jupiter/Guru...rendering him weak and vulnerable.
3. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra and 2nd & 7th lord Mars/Kuja participate in a Parivarthana Yoga and in the process delayed possibilities.
4. I'm ever so doubtful of current Maha-Dasha lord Sun/Ravi's (for the records, he is a Badha-Karaka) conjunction with Saturn/Shani-dev - not to mention the conglomeration of Grahas/Planets,in the 2nd house of family expansion. Further, the current transit of Ketu in Vrischika Rashi is not favorable either.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there is a delay and not a denial. It would make sense to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, it would be beneficial to offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa (asking the good lord to remove Vignas or hurdles) - apart from an initiative to strengthen other weak Grahas/Planets.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Nov 2020

Hi,

For the records, Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Vrischika Rashi. You would do well to strengthen it by way of Yogasana/Meditation/Pranayama and Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" every day, for a few minutes. And, Guru Kavacha is perhaps a good way to strengthen Jupiter/Guru.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 08 Nov 2020

1.Which month and year i will get married? Year 2020 and 2021 are possible periods. If not you can expect after year 2025 or 2026

2. Is marriage is possible in 2020? Yes

3. is it love or arranged marriage? Yes .love marriage is seen

4. How is my marriage life will be? There are afflictions to the 2nd ,4th ,7th and 8th house. So horoscope of your spouse matters a lot. In general the married life will be a normal one ( not very good and not bad. )

5. Please tell more about my spouse characteristics : partner will be bold,open minded, strong and possibly from sports or athletics or police.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Nov 2020

inbasekarmani wrote:
22 Oct 2020
Hi,
DOB:
TOB:4:10am(accurate time)
POB:kanchipuram(Tamil Nadu)

Which month and year i will get married?
Is marriage is possible in 2020?
is it love or arranged marriage?
How is my marriage life will be?
Please tell more about my spouse characteristics .

Thanks to all astrologers
unlikely. Current time looks difficult for home, parents health, profession.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Srirama1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Srirama1 » 09 Nov 2020

Can someone kindly help me reach astroboy? Thanks.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 14 Nov 2020

Srirama1 wrote:
09 Nov 2020
Can someone kindly help me reach astroboy? Thanks.
Ask forum admin.
Probably you may get his email id
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Srirama1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Srirama1 » 15 Nov 2020

Can someone give me permission to post Private Messages? Chandra Lagna or some other moderator? I am Srirama from this forum and I was a senior member. Thanks.

Srirama1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Srirama1 » 15 Nov 2020

Can someone please give me permission to post private messages and post without moderator approval. I am not a new member. This is Srirama an old senior member of LOVA and I'm back. Thanks.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 23 Nov 2020

why don't you use your old user ID .
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.