Back in India after job loss in USA. Should I invest in business or will I go back for a job?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
trivs23
Back in India after job loss in USA. Should I invest in business or will I go back for a job?

Post by trivs23 » 21 Jul 2020

Hi,
I am in a tough spot and need some advice from the learned astrologers here. I went to the US in August 2017 for MBA. After finishing my MBA, I joined a big firm in the US in June 2019. But after few months around September things started to turn bad between me and my boss. I lost my job in 1st week of February 2020. I interviewed till final rounds with few companies after loosing my job before hiring freeze due to Covid happened. Due to lack of opportunities I came back to India in mid May 2020. In June 2020, one of the companies I interviewed with gave me a job offer but before I could get a new visa, the US banned new visas till end of the year. Now the company is withdrawing the job offer. I am also trying for a job in India but not receiving favorable response due to Covid. Meanwhile few of my friends are asking me to invest money to start a new business in India. Now I am confused: Will I be able to have a foreign job in future or should I invest money and start my business here? or should I keep trying for a job in India only? In case of a job, When should I expect a positive outcome?
DOB: 27/09/1986
Time- 10:25 am
Place: Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) 26:28N & 80:41E

Additional info: I am an IIT engineer (2006-2010)

Any help or advice is highly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Back in India after job loss in USA. Should I invest in business or will I go back for a job?

Post by Sujit » 03 Aug 2020

trivs23 has 7.35° Scorpio rising with saturn on the ascendant.
Current sub period lord Mercury is exalted rules income and long term goals
There is hope for job in coming months with chances for some travel.Some conflicting situation is seen.
Take care while travelling and driving.

Update me.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

trivs23

Re: Back in India after job loss in USA. Should I invest in business or will I go back for a job?

Post by trivs23 » 03 Aug 2020

Hi Sujit Ji, thanks for the analysis. I will keep you posted. Can you also advise if I should pursue plan of my own business or not? You mentioned ‘conflicting situation is seen’. Can you please elaborate. Thank you!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Aug 2020

Conflicts could be in family and home from september onwards. Avoid anger and arguements.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

trivs23

Post by trivs23 » 25 Aug 2020

@thanks Sujit Ji for the analysis!

trivs23

Post by trivs23 » 09 Sep 2020

Sujit wrote:
> trivs23 has 7.35° Scorpio rising with saturn on the ascendant.
> Current sub period lord Mercury is exalted rules income and long term goals
>
> There is hope for job in coming months with chances for some travel.Some
> conflicting situation is seen.
> Take care while travelling and driving.
>
> Update me.

Update: Sujit Ji, as you predicted I have got a good job offer from a leading firm that is taking me from North India to South India (as you mentioned ‘chance of travel’). Does that mean my chances for job abroad is now over? Do you see any negative changes in career in coming years?
Thanks again for your accurate analysis! It kept me motivated.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Sep 2020

trivs23 wrote:
09 Sep 2020
Sujit wrote:
> trivs23 has 7.35° Scorpio rising with saturn on the ascendant.
> Current sub period lord Mercury is exalted rules income and long term goals
>
> There is hope for job in coming months with chances for some travel.Some
> conflicting situation is seen.
> Take care while travelling and driving.
>
> Update me.

Update: Sujit Ji, as you predicted I have got a good job offer from a leading firm that is taking me from North India to South India (as you mentioned ‘chance of travel’). Does that mean my chances for job abroad is now over? Do you see any negative changes in career in coming years?
Thanks again for your accurate analysis! It kept me motivated.
Congrats on landing a job. Thanks for the feedback.