Longivity

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor
Longivity

Post by saturn calling » 04 Jun 2018

Dear learned memberfor a capricorn ascendent like me ..7 lord moon in 8 house indicate a short life..?
My bd is 1 november 1980 ahmednagar( mh) at 1.45pm.pls throw some light on it

sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck

joyd

Re: Longivity

Post by joyd » 04 Jun 2018

7th lord in 8th gives you a long distant relative as your life partner with some legacies.Moon in ketus star denoting that your partner is spiritual in nature or you may become more spiritual after their entry in to your life too.you have good longivity. Nothing to worry much on it.

joyd.

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 05 Jun 2018

Thanks joyd..

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 12 Sep 2020

[quote="saturn calling" post_id=260610 time=1528217101 user_id=1921]
Thanks joyd..
[/quote]

Hello joyd
Recently I was diagnosed with chronic terminal lung disease.i am very worried since then.can you again look at my chart and throw some inporrantvlight on it.thabks in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Sep 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Given the birth-time and assuming I've not goofed up in the location details, it looks like Udaya Lagna is close to Sandhi/Cusp - changing after ~5+ minutes.
2. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanista Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja - who looks to be well placed in his Swasthana in Vrischika Rashi. But then, it looks like he is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree (exalted but conjunct Rahu in Navamsa-D9). To make matters worse, Lagna is with Ketu - in the Ketu-Rahu axis.
3. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev being placed in ill-placed Moon/Chandra's Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra or his debilitation in Navamsa or D9 are not preferable.
4. Arogya Karaka Sun/Ravi is the 8th lord and conjuct with 6th (& 9th) lord Mercury/Budha - more importantly, he also seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.
5. Mano Karaka Moon/Chandra the 7th lord's placement in the 8th house - nor be being posited in the Lunar Consteallation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu are not preferable either. Incidentally, current Maha-Dasha is that of Moon/Chandra.

Incidentally, Moon/Chandra and 4th house/lord are responsible for Lungs. Given the situation, please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), it might be beneficial for you to consider offering specially prayers to Mahadev Shiva, every Monday with unwavering faith, devotiion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 13 Sep 2020

Ok so you mean future is more challenging and what will be effect aftermoon sasha is over starting from june 2021.ty

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 08 Dec 2020

Ok

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Dec 2020

Hi,

I had missed looking up this thread, until the recent post. Just so you are aware, you will start Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja soon after that of Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. So, I'm inclined to think the situation will continue to be a bit challenging, with regards to this specific aspect.

All said and done, I think the situation is not really life threatening. Please let me/us know if we are missing something important.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 09 Dec 2020

Hi shisya.thanks for looking in.i went to worse situations both financially and physically since November 2019.and it's still continuing.i was diagnosed with two life threatening diseases almost at time during june 2020.
I am worried about how long all this will continue.and what's in store for me in future.
You said in your first paragraph about my Mars dasha .
In the second para you said it's not really life threatening..I am confused.is it or is it not....

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 09 Dec 2020

Mars is in the nakshatra of rogakaraka Mercury. He is the lord of the 22nd drekkana as well. He is also the nakshatra lord for Lagna and placed in Lagnamsa in Navamsa with Rahu. As a ruler of the 4th and aspecting the 5th and 6th houses and himself aspected by Saturn and Rahu, he does contribute to illness. He is also the badhaka for the chart. Finally, with all planets between Rahu and Ketu, Kalasarpa dosha also exists in the chart with both Rahu and Ketu activated by the current dasa lord Moon.

There are no natural benefics in Kendras to add to the strength of the chart. Arogyakaraka Sun is weak. Lagna lord in a Trikona and Jupiter aspecting the Lagna are the two positives in the chart.

The year 2022 (which mostly comprises of Mars – Rahu period) may prove a bit tough healthwise. Keep praying to Lord Subramanya regularly with proper Sankalpa. Also recite / listen to Vishnu Sahasranama daily. A kalasarpa dosha nivarana puja may also be done if not done earlier. Chanting / listening to Mrityunjaya stotra will also help.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Dec 2020

Hi,

I'm not sure what you've been diagnosed with. But then, from an astrological perspective, things do look a bit grim. Your current and subsequent Maha-Dashas are going to be a bit challenging...

You see, placement of Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev, Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra (even though he is Neecha or debilitated in D1, he shows up in his Uccha-Stana or exaltation sign in D9) and Jupiter/Guru (who may not be a big benefic for the chart ruling the 3rd house of courage/initiatives and 12th house of hospitalization in D1. He shows up in his Swasthana in D9. Given his aspect on Lagna, I'm hoping he will not let harm come your way).

All said and done, Mars/Kuja's association with Rahu (along with Rahu's aspects on Moon/Chandra and Lagna) in D9, is indeed a cause for concern. And, we cannot discount "Kaala-Desha-Patra" completely... so, would suggest exercising caution. Further, following the suggested Vedic/Dharmic remedy - with regular chanting/listening of Maha Mrityunjaya Stotra and Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, along with special prayers to Lord Subramanya Swamy will help your cause.

PS: On the sidelines, Rashi Parivarthana between Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha should be playing out too.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 30 Jan 2021

Thakyou tylorechandra and shisya
My disease is related to heart and lungs .which is a progressive terminal disease .has life expectancy of 5 to 10 years from the time of diagnosis.it is non reversible.in very rare situation it is reversable
I have a 7 yearold daughter.i am really worried now after reading the above analysis. Astrologically.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Jan 2021

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis... but then, not all is lost. Please have faith in the Good Lord and seek his blessings. Hopefully, your case is one of those rare situations.

Afflictions to Aarogya-Karaka Sun/Ravi - being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Tula Rashi, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu and more importantly, he also seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree. Incidentally, he happens to be the natural or Naisargika Karaka for Heart or Hridaya.

On the sidelines, 4th/5th houses and their lords also represent lungs/heart. In your case, 4th lord Mars/Kuja being placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree... or showing up together with Rahu in Lagnamsa in Navamsa or D-9, is one indication. The other obviously is the 5th lord and Yogakaraka being Neecha or debilitated in Kanya Rashi... as also the Parivartha Yoga with 6th (& 9th) lord Mercury/Budha is a matter of concern. He showing up in his Uccha-Sthana in Navamsa or D-9 is a saving grace.

Given the situation, please consider chanting/reading/hearing Aditya Hridayam to appease Sun/Ravi, in your list of remedies.

PS: You are in the last stretch of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha... will be ending in around 6 months time. It would help to dodge this period safely. As you can imagine, Parivarthana Yoga or Nakshatra exchange between Moon/Chandra and Ketu is something that bothers me.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Aisha
Yes this moon dasha has taken such a toll on me both mentally and emotionally not to mention physically.is there any ray of hope after six months.i am also looking forward for this to end..what should I expect in my next dasha and what caution should I have.thanks

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

[quote="saturn calling" post_id=297486 time=1612069167 user_id=1921]
Dear sishya
Yes this moon dasha has taken such a toll on me both mentally and emotionally not to mention physically.is there any ray of hope after six months.i am also looking forward for this to end..what should I expect in my next dasha and what caution should I take.thanks
[/quote]

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Jan 2021

Hi,

Moon/Chandra is not really comfortable or happy being placed in the 8th house (specially for related significance). To make matters worse, the Parivarthana Yoga or Nakshatra exchange with Ketu is a matter of concern.

Subsequent Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja could still be trying/testing - as also some planetary transits later in (fag-end of) the year, for the immediate near term.

That said, please have faith in the Good Lord and power of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra/Stotra. If it's affordable and not too much of an inconvenience, you could also consider performing Maha Mrityunjaya Homa.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 31 Jan 2021

Ok it means the Mars dasha will also be the same..like moon dasha..
I will try to do the homa in nearest future
Thanks so much.
Btw I am in a stable condition health wise now as compared to what I was before diagnosis that is prior to june 2020.
Doctor said I am in a low risk zone..let's see how my graph goes in future.
Thankyou

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Jan 2021

Hi,

No, it does not mean that. I'm not quite sure what made you think/conclude Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha will be like Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha. Hopefully, content in my posts haven't suggested anything along those lines. All I've suggested is that Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha might be trying, testing and perhaps a bit tiring... But then, I'm inclined to think it could very will provide some breather.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 09 Apr 2021

Ok...sorry for posting late...I went downhill after that...I think my disease is progressing..hospitalized on 2 feb...then got better ..got covid and declined again...I am really tired now...i have been through so much since 2 years....please tell me frankly what is in store for me...please

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Apr 2021

Hi,

With start of Sun/Ravi Antara in the middle of January 2021, you are currently in the last leg of your Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha. This period lasts until middle of July 2021 and is a critical period. You will experience some trying/testing times.

Considering the presence of a decent Dhana (Raja/Dharma-Karmadipati) Yoga in your birth chart, I'm inclined to think you can possibly afford the expense associated with performing Homa (a Vedic/Dharmic fire ritual). If yes (assuming time and expense is not a constraint), please consider getting a Maha Mrityunjaya Homa, along with Dhanavantri Homa and Graha Shanti Homa. In my humble opinion, it will be beneficial if the same is performed with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Thereafter, please continue to follow previously suggested remedies - that of regular chanting/listening of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama, Dhanavantri Mantra and Aditya Hridayam, along with special prayers to Lord Subramanya Swamy (specially during Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha).

PS: If chanting/listening to too many mantras is tiring, please consider wearing Yantra/Pendent. On the sidelines, kindly consider providing regular updates of your health condition.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 23 Apr 2021

Thank you sishya...
I do chant/ listen to dhanvantri and mahammitrunajaya mantra daily.once..
After july2021 am I entering Mars dasha?
Yes this is critical period for me...everyday is a struggle health wise....
I will surely consider wearing the pendent you suggested and do homa when my husband arrives from brazil.thank you so much

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Apr 2021

Hi,

As indicated earlier, Moon/Chandra - the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or Kalathra-Kraka is not really happy or comfortable being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. And, he is in a Parivarthana Yoga with Ketu at the Nakshatra level... in all probability contributing to the current situation of you being away from your spouse.

I'm not quite sure when your husband is arriving - given the current pandemic situation, one cannot be sure of potential delays. If I may take the liberty, I'd suggest that you perform the Homa at the earliest.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 24 Apr 2021

My husband went last niv 2020 and will not be arriving till September 2021. But I am in good hands .around people who take care of me.my only concern is my health.
I also want to do homa but in this current situation I will have to rethink.

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 28 Jun 2021

Hi sisya..how are you doing...I am not doing well health wise..my disease seems to be progressing...the future treatment and medicines will ost lakhs...husband business is also going downhill.lots of debt...I am not sure what's in store for me..I am really tired

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Jun 2021

Hi,

As called out earlier, you are at the very fag-end of your Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha - literally a couple of weeks or few more days left (incidentally Mars/Kuja is transiting his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and is facing off with Saturn/Shani-dev, who is transiting his favorite abode of Makara Rashi). Please have faith in the Good Lord and continue the remedial measures.

Although quite a bit with regards to next Maha-Dasha lord Mars/Kuja in your birth-chart has already been shared, I'm still pinning my hope on the period providing some sort of a breather to you.

Sincerely...