Saturn MD marriage yog

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Saturn MD marriage yog

Post by ambjig » 01 Feb 2020

Hi,

I want to know if i can get married in Saturn MD also i am under going 2nd phase of 7.5 of saturn.

So what are the chances for me to getting married in this period ?

also how this will affect to my carrier ?

Jig
17-11-1977
17:00
Jamnagar, gujarat.

Regards
Jignesh a

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Saturn MD marriage yog

Post by GodGrace » 03 Feb 2020

Dear Ambjig JI,
As per me there is potential of marriage during Sade sati or in Saturn Mahadasa as per your kundli.
Most possible nearest period i found is between Oct 2020 to Nov 2021(more precisely Jan21-June21).
Retro Jupiter in marankaraka sthan and debliated in D9 is the main culprit for delay with placement of strong ketu in 12th house. Start some remedy.

Regards.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
Astrology: My Passion not Profession
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 04 Feb 2020

Thanks godgrace,

What remedy you want me to do for early marriage ? as i am already wearing pukraj in index finger.

Regards
ambjig

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 04 Feb 2020

Wearing Gemstone is never a solution for deep problems, give me some time will recommend you.

Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 05 Feb 2020

waiting on this,

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 05 Feb 2020

Some time constraint is there,will definitely tell u ASAP.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 09 Feb 2020

Do fast on Wednesday, before opening it pray lord Vishnu(standing position) for marriage bliss. Do Ganesh puja daily reciting any Ganesh Mantra 108 times.
Regards.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 11 Feb 2020

Thanks Godgrace for coming back to me with remedy. How long i need to do fast on Wednesday ?

Question for you :
"Retro Jupiter in marankaraka sthan and debliated in D9 is the main culprit for delay with placement of strong ketu in 12th house. Start some remedy."

Still you thinking to have fast on Wednesday ? is there any connection in between ?

Regards
ambjig

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 11 Feb 2020

Do fast as long the marriage come to you.
Different people will suggest you different remedies as per their approach. Here my approach is to increase the positivity rather trying to decrease negatively.
Have Faith while doing any remedy, otherwise it's useless.

Regards.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Feb 2020

Chant Vishnusahasranama on wednesdays twice or listen to the chant by any authorised person.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 13 Feb 2020

ambjig wrote:
11 Feb 2020
Thanks Godgrace for coming back to me with remedy. How long i need to do fast on Wednesday ?

Question for you :
"Retro Jupiter in marankaraka sthan and debliated in D9 is the main culprit for delay with placement of strong ketu in 12th house. Start some remedy."

Still you thinking to have fast on Wednesday ? is there any connection in between ?

Regards
ambjig

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 13 Feb 2020

No, they have no connection, I have suggested remedy to increase the positive force required to enhance marriage possibility rather trying to suppress the negative forces in your chart. Ganesh mantra will somewhat mitigate the negative force also.
Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 15 Feb 2020

GodGrace wrote:
13 Feb 2020
No, they have no connection, I have suggested remedy to increase the positive force required to enhance marriage possibility rather trying to suppress the negative forces in your chart. Ganesh mantra will somewhat mitigate the negative force also.
Regards

Under stand Thanks for all your input and help.

Regards
ambjig

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 06 Aug 2020

GodGrace wrote:
03 Feb 2020
Dear Ambjig JI,
As per me there is potential of marriage during Sade sati or in Saturn Mahadasa as per your kundli.
Most possible nearest period i found is between Oct 2020 to Nov 2021(more precisely Jan21-June21).
Retro Jupiter in marankaraka sthan and debliated in D9 is the main culprit for delay with placement of strong ketu in 12th house. Start some remedy.

Regards.
Hi GodGrace.

Still there is no joy with date you said.. i dont think even i am near to this anywhere.

Is this still valid and true for me ?

REgards
Jignesh a.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Aug 2020

Hi,

Given inherent afflictions and weakness in this particular area, (with due respect to other helping members), I'm personally inclined to think the suggested remedy may not suffice - more importantly, the relationship may not be sustainable. If I may take the liberty, I think it is perhaps advisable to consider seeking help and guidance from other experienced and knowledgeable members (either in this forum or elsewhere) for a bit overarching remedy.

That said, I think it would also be helpful if the native were to be a reasonable in his likes/expectations, as also be open-minded for alliances from potential life partners from a different socio-economic and/or linguistic background.

Sincerely...

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 30 Aug 2020

Sishya wrote:
10 Aug 2020
Hi,

Given inherent afflictions and weakness in this particular area, (with due respect to other helping members), I'm personally inclined to think the suggested remedy may not suffice - more importantly, the relationship may not be sustainable. If I may take the liberty, I think it is perhaps advisable to consider seeking help and guidance from other experienced and knowledgeable members (either in this forum or elsewhere) for a bit overarching remedy.

That said, I think it would also be helpful if the native were to be a reasonable in his likes/expectations, as also be open-minded for alliances from potential life partners from a different socio-economic and/or linguistic background.

Sincerely...
didnt get it can you please explain ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Aug 2020

Hi,

I'm sure you'll agree/understand if I miss recollecting all my thoughts and get back into the flow, on an internet forum and more so after a couple of weeks. So, Kindly bear with me...

That said a quick review of your birth-chart indicates the following:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra - who is placed in his Swasthana in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu, placed in Roga-Sthana.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. He shows up in Randramsa in D9 or Navamsa chart.
3. Current Maha-Dasha is that of 11th lord and Badha-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev, who is not really comfortable being placed in Simha Rashi and caught between Rahu and Mars/Kuja. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - who has a notorious reputation for detaching one from materialistic stuff... including intimate relationships.
4. There is a strong foot-print of Rahu in the chart.
5. Lastly, Antara-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha - a top class malefic for the chart, ruling the 3rd and 6th houses (Jupiter/Guru is not really comfortable being placed in the 3rd house - to me it looks like he is also in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsama degree). Although I don't think it will hurt to chant Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, I'm not convinced... just doing that or appeasing Mercury/Budha will suffice and/or help your cause here.

PS: On the sidelines, it may not be a bad idea to validate applicability of the concept of "Karaka Bhava Nashaya", for Vivaha-Karaka Venus/Shukra is Kalathra-Karaka and placed in Kalatha-Sthana. I know at least one very knowledgeable and respected senior member (in this forum) might disagree applicability for Venus/Shukra is placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona. Incidentally, he shows up in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in D9 or Navamsa as well.

Please feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Sincerely...

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 31 Aug 2020

Sishya wrote:
31 Aug 2020
Hi,

I'm sure you'll agree/understand if I miss recollecting all my thoughts and get back into the flow, on an internet forum and more so after a couple of weeks. So, Kindly bear with me...

That said a quick review of your birth-chart indicates the following:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra - who is placed in his Swasthana in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu, placed in Roga-Sthana.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. He shows up in Randramsa in D9 or Navamsa chart.
3. Current Maha-Dasha is that of 11th lord and Badha-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev, who is not really comfortable being placed in Simha Rashi and caught between Rahu and Mars/Kuja. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - who has a notorious reputation for detaching one from materialistic stuff... including intimate relationships.
4. There is a strong foot-print of Rahu in the chart.
5. Lastly, Antara-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha - a top class malefic for the chart, ruling the 3rd and 6th houses (Jupiter/Guru is not really comfortable being placed in the 3rd house - to me it looks like he is also in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsama degree). Although I don't think it will hurt to chant Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, I'm not convinced... just doing that or appeasing Mercury/Budha will suffice and/or help your cause here.

PS: On the sidelines, it may not be a bad idea to validate applicability of the concept of "Karaka Bhava Nashaya", for Vivaha-Karaka Venus/Shukra is Kalathra-Karaka and placed in Kalatha-Sthana. I know at least one very knowledgeable and respected senior member (in this forum) might disagree applicability for Venus/Shukra is placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona. Incidentally, he shows up in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in D9 or Navamsa as well.

Please feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Sincerely...
thanks most of point you mention is agreeable to me. but then my question is still is there any chance of marriage in current time ? or in near future ? or i wanted to know what is the nearest time for me to get married ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Aug 2020

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you've been married previously. If yes, provide some insight/background.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 31 Aug 2020

Lagna lord is in debilitation in the nakshatra of Saturn. The 7th house is occupied by its lord Venus and aspected by both Saturn and Mars. The bhava madhya of the 7th bhava is ruled by Rahu who is in the 6th house.

Lagna of Navamsa is occupied by Moon and aspected by Ketu. The 7th house of Navamsa is again occupied by Venus and aspected by both Mars and Saturn apart from Rahu. The Navamsa lagna lord is in the 12th in Navamsa.

These adverse planetary positions are not conducive to marriage in general and early marriage in particular. Although being in love with a colleague is a possibility at this stage, the current period is not good for marriage. The nearest relatively good time would be in the antara of Venus starting in April 2024.

TKC

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Sep 2020

ambjig,
sub dasha of malefic mercury.
nearest time does not indicate chances for marriage. current time shows stress to profession and health.
there are also indications for change of place later...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 01 Sep 2020

Sishya wrote:
31 Aug 2020
Hi,

Please let me/us know if you've been married previously. If yes, provide some insight/background.

Sincerely...
yes was married before in 2015-2016 but that relation didnt last long only able to sustain for 1 year in that period we stayed together most of 25 days. and legally divorced.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Sep 2020

Hi,

In my understanding and opinion, marriage/relationship is possible - but delayed.

Sincerely...

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 01 Sep 2020

Sishya wrote:
01 Sep 2020
Hi,

In my understanding and opinion, marriage/relationship is possible - but delayed.

Sincerely...
thanks sishya but i m already 42 running now how much more delayed as 2024 i will be 46 and then getting married is less interested this is what i am thinking now.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 16 Mar 2021

GodGrace wrote:
03 Feb 2020
Dear Ambjig JI,

Regards.
Still nothing happened yet.. GodGrace.

time is passing.. already march and still i dont have any one whom i can marry ?

Is it possible to re check chart ?

Thanks

Regards
ambjig