Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 27 Jul 2020

Hello everyone. hope you all are doing great,

been thinking of updating my progress to everyone who tried to help me and guide me here on LOVA, but was overwhelmed with applications, writing essays, dealing with admissions, and cordinating with recommenders, coping with living situations, I can go on and on. whew!

but, so far, I was able to apply to 3-4 universities, and few ALMOST complete applications but couldn't submit befcause of time and other reasons. got rejected by UCLA (one of top 25 MBA programs in US), waiting to hear back from the rest . I have to comeplete 2 more applications within next 3-4 days, and deadlines are 31st july and 1 aug. I have been not been able to write a good /satisfacctory application, i had to just submit all last minute due to applications closing. the only satisfactory application i did was UCLA, i worked on it for a month and perfected it before submitting it, and got rejected immediately.

but i am also applying for universities that will accept anyone, so that i will have some back up if i do not get accepted to any of the good universities.

but will update once I am done with the applications.

Take care, stay safe

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Jul 2020

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you've had a chance to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to address inherent afflictions in your birth-chart.

If yes, kindly share what has been the guidance and what (if any) has been or is being done. If not, please consider checking if the remedy (suggested to another member in this forum) in the following link might be beneficial for you:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44234&p=295044#p295044

While at it, also check if it would make sense for you to get a Sandhi Shanti Homa (if possible) done, to help with transition from Rahu Maha-Dasha to Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 31 Jul 2020

Hello shishya
I have taken consultation from krs (youtuber) around 2 years ago for items that will bring luck. He has suggested me to get a fish aquarium if I have time for it, hand massage every now and then, hand show piece in my house, buy a car with name khi, like kia, and jha like jaguar.

I have not done any of the things he suggested me due to various reasons.

Then I have got consultation from dr. Dharmesh Mehta (youtube astrologer) for my mba applications. And he told me to apply for secondary institutions and complete it, and apply to universities that are closer to my location. I wanted to apply for Booth school of business, its one of the top 3 in US, better than Harvard and Stanford, but dharmesh sir suggested me not to aim that high since I am running rahu MD until 2021, Jupiter dasha starts 2021 but its combust, though it gains strength in navamsha, and those are the reason to apply for average universities.
I believe dharmesh sir told me to apply for universities that are closer because rahu will be transiting my 3rd house of taurus this September, so short distance travel and self efforts for one and half year.

I have not gotten any consultation for marriage, but my mom has consulted few astrologers in my hometown, and they would suggest doing snake anthill pooja and bring the mud home after pouring milk over the anthill. Apply the mud before going to bed and take bath in the morning, but that was giving me shivers in the night and I was catching cold, this was in november-December last year, which I stopped after like a month or so.

I am so tired of applying cow urine, bathing with cow urine in the bathing water, etc. For my skin.

When I was like 15 yrs or so, one astrologer told my mom I have bag dishes, so naga-pratistha or nag-samskara pooja needs to be done at kukke shri subramanyam. But I got my period on the day of pooja, which was after 6 months of no periods, I got it on that particular day of pooja after 6 months gap in getting my periods. I did not sit for the pooja, or enter the main temple, I was waiting outside while my family did the pooja. After we came back from kukke I started getting vitiligo.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 01 Aug 2020

Did anyone of those names give you a single prediction of past ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Aug 2020

Hi,

Guess I didn't realize each one of us have our own understanding and definition of what I usually refer to as "Knowledgeable and experienced experts". On my part, I don't know any of the individuals mentioned in your post and hence cannot comment on their guidance - one way of other.

That said, I'm inclined to think there are some truly noble souls, who are extremely knowledgeable and experienced experts right here, in this forum (likewise there might be other elsewhere)... who are probably selfless and contribute by way of providing valuable guidance to known people.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider checking with experts right here, in this forum... if the remedy in the link shared previously will be beneficial for you. In my limited knowledge and understanding, I think it (or a slight variation of it) would be. Further, it is a lot more simpler and perhaps easy to perform. Hence the suggestion.

On the sidelines, I've often observed folk seeking astrological analysis of their chart ignoring some very good analysis and remedial guidance... strengthening my belief that the right time (Kaala), Yogas and perhaps some free-will (exercised by the affected individual, to perform remedial action) are quint essential for pariharas/remedies to effect. If not, Karma/Destiny is in the Cockpit with Auto-pilot mode switched on... Good Lord help us if our flight hits an Air Pocket or something worse.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 05 Aug 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
> Did anyone of those names give you a single prediction of past ?

Hello astroduffer,
No, none of them gave past predictions really.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 05 Aug 2020

Hello Sishya,
I definitely dont deny that there are some amazing knowledgable astrologers here. I think I have found best ones here. its just that I feel hesistant asking too many questions here, i belive there are many people who are going through much bigger problems in life and need guidance from good astrologers here. so I try not to ask too many questions, and keep them occupied .

I have asked few questions here on LOVA, and got best guidance (according to me), I have got answers for my marriage already. nitin21/astroduffer has given me delaied predictions on spouse meeting circumstances and when i might meet my significant other. some said relationships are possible but wont last (which is so damn true, i meet so many guys i like, they like me too, but they never frucitfy due to one or the other reasons, the interest end wayyy before they begin).

I had boyfriend in my engineering, we never stayed together or saw eachother for more than 4 months in our entire 3 year relationship, i broke up him after 2 years of coming to US, he was unemployed and came from very poor family, my family would have never married me to him while i was getting marriage proposals from engineers in here US. then i kinda forced myself to be with this fat Marine guy i met during my military duty assignnment in 2014, i did not like him at all, he also left for japan after being together for 3 weeks or so. then i met a pilot in 2015 (during my rahu-venus dasha) i was on the 7th cloud, he tried to talk to me for 2 years, I was very shy and ran away from him everytime he approached me, and he gave up on me in 2017 (my sade sati beginning) and started dating his current wife. then i got into depression, and met this psycologist in 2nd half of 2017, and started to like him around may 2018, but little did i know they cannot date their patients, so that ended in march 2019 after i finally gathered courage to tell him that i like him, i also asked my mom's permisiion before telling him about my feelings, my mom agreed even after i told her that this psycologist is bi-sexual.he told me he cannot date me cuz law doesnt permit relationship with his patients, but i knew he really really liked me.
then i was attracted to my GMAT instructor (for very short time) in the early part of this year, he was married with a kid. so i booked my tickets back to US before i do something crazy, he told me he is not worried about his wife and kid indirectly, but i came here like 2 days after my gmat classes were over and never messaged him, he told me he will skype with me if i have any doubts or want to talk. but i just did not wanted to mess things up for me, him and his family. i wish if he was single, but he wasnt.

then now my current roomate/housemate, due to my shyness i am probaly giving him mixed signals, he is single, and attracted to me, but i dont know how to respond to his signals. i think he had given up, and so am i, dating wont work for me, I cant say a word to him, though i texted him when he was at work that i like him, but i am not saying anything to him or doing anything, i rarely leave my room. so i dont see it working with my roomate for longterm either, so its good that nothing happened between us (but i am sad that he is seeing someone, and she is coming on the 15th here to meet him and see how things go between them). i am 33, and never been in a real relationship kind of thing, never experienced how it is like to have someone who will pick me up from the airport or drop me off, someone who will help me carry my heavy luggage whenever i am chaning my residences, just someone to talk to when i am feeling down, a shoulder to cry on when i am sad or missing my family.

I never felt like wanted to be in relationship until i met the pilot. i never cared, i rejected so many good guys my family introduced me to, and never regreted, i still dont regret cuz i wasnt ready or felt like i want to be in a relationship back then.

sujit ji told marriage possibe in 2021, but will be average, not great.

Joyd ji said "jupiter MD-Saturn AD[8-3-2023 TO 13-12-2023]will give traditional marriage.Adjustable married life and 20 years married longevity seen from the chart.No divorce kind of incidents in the chart."

currently i am getting proposals on shaadi.com but i feel like they are interested only in getting grrencard they would get after marrying me. i feel sad when i think of my future love life.

but right now i need to focus on my MBA applications, one good thing happened among all this sorrowness is i got interview call (virtual/online interview) from one of the average university i applied to, it (university) is like 3-4 drive hours away from my current location, it is in same state i am currently living in. so i need to prepare for it in next 3-4 days, cuz i invited my military friend to visit me whom i have not met since last 4-5 years, he was coming for 2 days, but i told him to come for 3-4 days just to be polite and nice, and now he is coming for almost 5 days, that too during my MBA interview. I am somehow very talented in messing up few good things that happen in my life. and this is the friend i cannot stand for more than 2 days straight. he is very pushy, he proposed to marry me in 2013, and i have been saying NO since then, he just doesnt take no for an answer, but he has always been there for me, day when i tried to suicide he was on duty, and was on phone with me entire time, and did not cut the call until i reached my room, and after he got off from his duty he staight came to my room and sat with me and talked to me until i felt better, mind you he worked like 10 hours before his duty, and duty was 8-9 hours, so he was working constantly for atleast 18 hours before he got off his duty, and instaed of going to bed, he sat with me until i felt better. he is always the one to call or message me, and he has asked many times to meet him, i have been giving many excuses past 4-5 years, so i decided to invite him to visit me before i start school. My life is a mess!

I dont know if you are saying to consult astrologers here for my health?

but thank you for all the help and support. i am truly thankful for the guidance i got from all the astrologers here on LOVA

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 06 Aug 2020

Hi Capricgurl,

Past predictions are essential to validate the vibes of the astrologer in sync with the querist. Amongst many other things it confirms birth time details and capacity of the astrologer to predict. Future is always hunky dory as per astrologers. That's why i asked you about the property conflict details with your family that happened so many years back. It is strongly linked with your marriage prospects. That is the crux of your marriage event.

From remedial perspective, not all remedies should be done. Especially for planets like rahu ketu. Your experience at kukke subramanya is example of that. Rahu is under auspices of benefics and remedy was not needed. Essential to undersand first which planet is causing the issue. Its not always malefics. Sometimes its also first rate benefics like jupiter.

For pisces lagna people marriage is past life prarabdha activating to its core as libra falls in 8th house. Marriage brings in transformation with regards to houses where venus is placed. unless venus is in favourable houses marriage and relationships take a lot of effort to materialize. Consideration of moon and jupiter is also essential here in sync with dasha and transits.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 07 Aug 2020

hello nitin,

Wow, that is crazy. your astrology knowledge is mindblowing. its rare to find astrologers like you, that's why the ones i found are not up to the mark. they did not confirm me about my past before giving predictions.
and you were bang on ! on the property conflict happened in 2008. it is surprising to know that property conflict is linked with my marriage!

my rahu is under auspies of benefics? really? are you sure?
cuz since the start of Rahu MD i have had nothing but challenges, sorrows and failures, i got my skin problem with the start of rahu md. Rahu-Rahu to be precise. then due to skin my family faced lot of humiliation and challenges, due to which i had to move away from my family to US at age 21 and been struggling to establish a new life here since then, my siblings are not getting married due to my skin, few relationship broke after the families came to know about my skin condition.
my dad would have been probably still alive if he had not come to US, if it was not for me, he would have not come, he came so that i can get a green card. i used to feel like i am manhoos for my entire family, i still feel may be my husband will die sooner because of my chart combinations (i have that doubt), got so many more health issues after military, had major depression for 4 years, so many failures & setbacks in education &career. its been hell since start of rahu MD. I felt like i have paid all of my bad pending karmas from all the lifetimes in this one MD

"Its not always malefics. Sometimes its also first rate benefics like Jupiter." omg! nothing to look forward to then, i wasn't expecting to become a billionaire or anything, but i thought may be with rahu MD end will be end of major troubles. at least until saturn MD, where i will be treated based on my behaviour during jupiter MD

"For pisces lagna people marriage is past life prarabdha activating to its core as libra falls in 8th house" that was so cool to learn. so wherever libra signs falls that's where the married life is linked to! amazing!

astrology is just outof the world!

something happened today that made me wonder what transists might have caused this to happen, could it be mars transt in ascendent?
i stabbed my hand with a small knife while trying to take avacado seed out standing at the kitchen sink, while alone at home, cut myself same hand an inch away from last time. i texted my roommate to see if they could take me to urgent care and they did not reply until i got home.there are more exact details, but overall exactly what happened last year around the same time. got 2 stitches, and titinus injection, so its not bad. but do transit have a say in this or its just me who hasn't learned the lesson lastime it happened?

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 08 Aug 2020

Dasha results are not manifested just by planet itself. Conjunctions, nakshatras and divisionals are also seen. Rahu is in revati the nk of mercury and is also 22nd drekkana lord. But more importantly it is in conjunction with sun and jupiter. So, it is not giving its own results but that of sun and jupiter.

Being 22nd drekkana lord will give diseases linked to mercury(skin) and rahu means undiagnosable, so you wont find a solution easily. Remember Rahu is now giving results of other planets ( in d1 and d9) so remedies for those were the need of the hour. Astrology is not plain 2+2=4.

Results are given by d9. no wonder you went to a journey to a temple indicating saggitarus. But this also means there was some fight involved over there or some bloodshed. Dispute would be with family and especially father or brother.

Cut in hand is also due to mars AD. 3rd house is of hands in d9. rahu mars bloodshed, violence etc.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Aug 2020

Hi,

Very nice, thoughtful and considerate of you...in feeling hesitant to ask too many questions here. It is also nice and perhaps you are right in thinking there are many others who are going through much bigger problems and painful stages of their lives. I truly appreciate and support such considerate thoughts.

That said, I think there is nothing wrong in asking questions or seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable folk... as long as we are being considerate of their time, availability and convenience (not to mention limitation in knowledge, capability and other such). So, it might not make much sense to put too much pressure on anybody or be disrespectful of those who try to lend a helping hand/ear - just that some of us are lesser mortals and only do so much, in spite of our best intentions.

Further, I've realized long back that all the noble souls together may not be able to solve world hunger... let alone all the ills and odds, in the world around us. I vividly remember an elevated soul once wondering "who are we to change or influence one's destiny/karma...". Although it occurred to me at that moment, I restrained myself and pondered about this topic for quite some time and realized that we might perhaps be pawns in the "Grand Scheme" of things and merely act or play our roles as we are destined to do.

For instance, I've wondered why I or any of our fellow members (more so with some of the elevated or liberated souls) pick/chose and respond to certain queries...and miss some/most other queries completely. You see there is some randomness by design, in the Grand Scheme of things. And then, there were times/instances when I've wondered why somebody was being ignorant of seemingly simplistic guidance from those very elevated or liberated souls. No matter how we slice and dice it... there is has no going beyond the earlier realization that, there is a time, place and role (Desha-Kaala-Patra) for all realizations... as also for Remedies or Yogas to fructify.

And, for all you know... there might very well be someone (only at an arm's length) for you (or anybody) to lean over for support or cry to your heart content. It may just be our own limitation that we don't drop our guard - it is invariably afflictions to either or both of Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha at play... Venus/Shukra jumps into the mix every so often.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 13 Aug 2020

Hello Nitin, hello sishya,
I hope you guys are doing great. I just got done with my only interview on the 12th that I received , and it went very very bad. i never got reply to my email I wrote to the student ambassadors or even my interviewer. so other than luck nothing will get me into school this year. out of 4 universities I applied, I got rejected by 2, one interview that went very bad and third still waiting to hear back. and this university who has not responded to my application is top 25, so I don't think I will make it to top 25 when I failed the interview of average university.

the interviewer told me I need lot of improvement, and I should start reading articles, and try to learn, and she said they are looking for applicants who are intelligent, engaged, impactful etc etc (so i guess I don't have wat they are looking for)

I want to cry right now, but not the end of the world. I am sure I will figure something out for my future (which is looking very dark to me right now). but for now I just want to sleep.

Sorry, I will reply to you guys someother day. Take care

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 17 Aug 2020

Okay, now got rejected by one last university i applied, so 3 rejections one bad interview out of total 4 i applied.

@nitin:
"So, it is not giving its own results but that of sun and jupiter", that means jupiter dasha will be more or less the same.

" no wonder you went to a journey to a temple indicating saggitarus. But this also means there was some fight involved over there or some bloodshed. Dispute would be with family and especially father or brother." its been over 15 years since i went to kukke shri subramanyam, so i dont remember fight or disputes of any sort. i will have to ask my mom about it, but she might get mad that i am again watching astrology videos and stuff.

@sishya

"Although it occurred to me at that moment, I restrained myself and pondered about this topic for quite some time and realized that we might perhaps be pawns in the "Grand Scheme" of things and merely act or play our roles as we are destined to do", I feel the same too, i mean we struggle to get this degree, earn so much money, fight for things etc etc for what? whats the use of all of this? no matter what we do, we all die one day anyways, and will be forgotten, whats the difference even if we are not forgotten? I keep wondering the purpose of life on this planet, must be god's sport or entertainment of some sort. if god ask me what are my 3 wishes i would say 1st would be moksha, i dont want to experience good or bad things, i dont want to be reborn again, not even as a plant or animal. i would ask god to release me out of this body i am locked in, and just free me and let me go, and i will tell god he can keep the other 2 wishes. lol

In my past 4 years i never like this, now i have less than a month time before i hear back from school, and i am feeling like this isthe only free time i have left in my lifetime, and once i get started with school, there is no stopping.
i am actually thinking of taking astrology classes, but i have only like a month of free time (until i hear back from the school i was interviewed), and classes are so expensive. all the libraries are closed, everything is closed in this pandemic, i dont have anything to do other than waiting to hear back from school, i dont know what should i be doing, i want to make most out of this little free time i have, i dont know if i should get started with MBA applications for next cycle (but i have doing this since more than 6 months for this cycle, should i take a break? or i should not waste time for next application cycle?)

I am feeling like i have completed my tasks for this year, but also restless at heart.

how have you guys been managing with lockdown?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Aug 2020

Hi,

Never mind and no need to get frustrated or lose hope either. There's probably something better in store... than getting into some unknown school or ill-repute.

Astrologically, when times change for better the same bunch of interviewers or assessors may wonder if it's the same person that needed a "lot of improvement". Until I got into this band-wagon, I sailed those high seas and wondered very much like the stereotypes. So, trust me their assessment may be right/true for that point in time and not true forever (at least not for all).

On the sidelines, I'm not sure if I suggested that you check with knowledgeable and experienced folk if it made sense for you to consider Guru Kavacha, as a remedy. Anyways, it should not hurt to check though.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 22 Aug 2020

my replies got disapproved. though i replied in two posts, second post was after several hours.

I have decided to grab the opportunity I currently have, and go for part-time MBA then see what can do in the future. at least I will be starting school this year and not waste another year. i am definitely not happy with I my current option, but I don't have any other options. part time MBA wont help me re-launch my career, I don't know how I can secure my future with this. but, I have got no other options as of now.

and may be part -time is better for me, I have been struggling with GMAT for 4 years and still could not good enough to get into average universities, I struggles writing essays, etc. so full -time MBA might be very very difficult , considering my health and everything, part-time is better, I will also be able to give more time for mom, etc..

Thank you so much Sishya, Nitin, and everyone who has helped me. I am grateful for your time and help. what you guys are doing is a noble one. selfless help to people in sorrow, pain and trouble. guiding people to their better way. I truly appreciate it all

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 25 Aug 2020

Hello sishya,
I am suggested to wear yellow sapphire or turmeric until i can get yellow sapphire. guru kavacha meaning the mantra or strotra reciting ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2020

Hi,

A senior and highly respected member has suggested the same (along with ways to offer prayers to Yantra) to another member, in the following thread:
Kindly check if the same will be helpful to you. Based on my limited knowledge and experience, I'm inclined to think it would be beneficial for you - even if it is mere reading/recitation of Guru Kavacha regularly.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2020

Hi,

A senior and highly respected member has suggested the same (along with ways to offer prayers to Yantra) to another member, in the following post/thread:
Kindly check if the same will be helpful to you. Based on my limited knowledge and experience, I'm inclined to think it would be beneficial for you - even if it is mere reading/recitation of Guru Kavacha regularly.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 26 Aug 2020

Hello Sishya,
Thank you for providing me the link for the remedy.

I understood the remedy provided in the link, but yantra means which kind of yantra? that i did not understand. please clarify.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Aug 2020

Hi,

Please try running a Google search for "Guru Yantra". I was surprised to find some decent stuff show-up... including some options to buy from popular online outlets (at least in the Indian site). Given this to be public forum, I'm sure you'll understand my hesitation to share or promote such links.

In the link I had shared previously, the senior and highly respected member has called out the need to use one made of Copper. I'm sure there is a good reason (although I'm unaware of) for it.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 01 Sep 2020

Hello Sishya,
thank you clarifying my doubt. when i googled "guru kavacham" i got only the chantings videos, but for "guru yantra" i got many yantra's made in copper, some were just numbers, some had pictures of probably lord dattatreya? , but ya all the search results were Indian websites like flipkart , amazon.in etc.. I found one website who will ship it internationally. Thank you very much. Take care.
i will keep this post updated with my progress.

Sincerely,

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 03 Sep 2020

Hello everyone,
I got accepted to the average university part-time MBA. still waiting to hear back from one last university i applied few days ago. I will keep you guys posted.
Have a great day. TC

V/R

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 Sep 2020

Hello everyone,
I think I will proceed with this part-time MBA opportunity, and not go for full-time at the UCR (below-average) university. I read a lot of bad reviews about UCR that the career center gave students an amazon link to buy self-help books when they asked help regarding their career/interviews and stuff. so I think the other option is better, though its part-time I will be in Bay Area, and hopefully meet someone who can recommend me for a job at their company or something. atleast something is better than nothing.

my situation is similiar like dialouge in movie MOM, "agar galat aur bahut galat mein ek ko chun na ho toh aap kya chunenge?", similarly, i have to choose between not-so-good and bad, so I am going to choose not-so-good option. :lol:

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 13 Sep 2020

life is again at "do raahein"
My elder brother is really mad that i am adamant about MBA, he wants me to go for an artistic career, like film editing, producing, cinematography, directing etc.. he has told me this 2 years ago, I did not take it serious.
Now I have to apply for film schools. I dont know what "I" want to do anymore.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 10 Oct 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
15 Apr 2020
Hi caprigurl,

This year your family will have a chance to settle this issue once and for all. Once this settles your marriage obstacles will vanish. Let's touchbase on this in October this year :) if and all possible.

Hello Nitin,
I hope you are doing great. I have not forgotten about the above quoted message, I hope you read this update that i have been waiting to write here since so long.

update, so far: I decided to continue with the part time MBA at this average university, and all of my siblings are getting married this year in decmeber. things are slowly getting better, only person I feel bad about is my mom, lot of work & responsibilityon her, she has to arrange everything for marriage of 3 of her children all around same time with no help from anyone since my siblings will be the bride/grooms and I can't/wont be attending the wedding due to my skin problem and also my first semester final exams will be in dec around same time my siblings will be getting married in India. my younger brother wants a big nice house at the same time too, and my mom has to arrange money for all of this. My mom is the most strongest and most capable, but least appreciated person, I have met in my life.

I am not doing good with my studies, I am taking only 3 subjects out of 4, and missed all the deadlines for homework and assignments, failed in 2 out of the 4 math tests I am required to take to keep my admission gurenteed in this college. if i score less than 75% among all 4 areas of this math test, then the college will cancel my admission and kick me out!. I might cancel one class and take only 2 subjects for this semesters. while my classmates are doing fulltime job with 2 MBA subjects and doing better than me in the class. I have a lot to complete in next 3 days, and even more to complete by end of this week. I will keep this post updating, hope that it might help student astrologers for their research too, just like i am looking to find lot of answers and understand astrology.