My own health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
djain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
My own health

Post by djain » 04 Jul 2020

Namaste!!

I have developed some chronic health issues from 2017 as a result of some stress in my life. Last year was very bad for me in terms of my health. I am very concerned about my health in the future. My mother also has been having health issues related to bones and joints for past 10 years and I am concerned about these heredity issues. Please advise if I can do anything to lead a healthy life. I have already made some lifestyle changes towards a healthy life. I do take stress easily which is perhaps the cause of my autoimmune issue.
Please also let me know how my married life will be in general.

Thanks a lot,
Deepali
My Birth Details: 2nd Feb 1970, 7.50 pm Place of Birth: Delhi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My own health

Post by Sishya » 18 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Heavy-weight and strong malefic influence on Lagna creating strong Ashuba Yogas.
2. Moon/Chandra is placed in the 12th house and also afflicted by being conjunct Rahu in the Rahu-Ketu axis.
3. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev. Antara-Dasha of Rahu since March 2017, subsequent Antara of Rahu and current one of Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru - who is ill-placed in the 8th house of Pain/Suffering/Obstructions etc., probably explains your situation.
4. Upcoming Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha from August 2012 should changes things for (slightly) better - more so after Sade-Sati (transit of Saturn/Shani-dev over your natal Moon/Chandra).

For the records, per my setting it looks like both Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev are in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree. Given that you've made it thus far, you'll probably have to carry some of the scars.

Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief.

In the interim (while waiting for qualified guidance), I think it might be beneficial for you to consider reading/hearing or chanting Shriman Lakshmi-Narayana Kavacha (or Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, in case you are used to or comfortable with it), with faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I seem to have had a fat-finger, while keying in the time of birth. Request you to kindly bear with me and ignore the previous post... with correct time, Udaya Lagna changes.

Sincerely...

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 18 Jul 2020

https://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_deiti ... a.html?lan

Dear deepali,
Make an yantra in copper of this kavach and keep it in your pooja and worship it daily with haldhi and kumkum AND A DIYA AND SOME DHOOP AND IF POSSIBLE MILK AS NIVEDHAN. After praying to it recite this kavacha holding that yantra in your hand facing north.And finally drink that milk as prasad and keep back the yantra.

iF YOU CAN DO IT BOTH MORNINGS AND EVENINGS IT WILL BE VERY GOOD

regards
ramanan.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I've had a chance to recast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Simha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra - who is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana. Lagna being conjunct Ketu in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign.
2. Lagna is hounded by low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika cannot be ignored.
3. Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana in the sign of Makara Rasi (along with Venus/Shukra) and both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra - the 12th lord uncomfortably placed in his Neecha-Sthana of Vrishchika Rasi and close to Gandanta degree.
4. As per my settings (Ayanamsa and coordinates of 77d E 13' 28d N 40') it looks like Jupiter/Guru, Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu are in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree. Further, Jupiter/Guru is not comfortable being placed in the 3rd house (nor is Venus/Shukra in the 6th house) and Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in his Neecha-Sthana.

In summary it does look like you are not experiencing the best of times. Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief.

PS: Please follow expert guidance/suggestion...that has been provided.

Sincerely...

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 19 Jul 2020

Deepali, don't you hate when some people give you a million details and then say...yes you are having bad times :-(

Ok, so we start with Lagna lord Sun placed in 6th house. Lagna lord placed in 6th house prones you to sickness, but your lagna lord is Sun...which also is probably the only 'planet' that can kill diseases. Remedy#1 spend few hours outside under your lagna lord. Especially during Abhijeet Murat (usually between 11:30 am to 1:00 pm). Daily put a clear mug/glass of water in sunlight between 6 am to 12. You MUST remove the water before 12 noon. Drink it daily.

Ketu in 1st, karmic. Your life is meant for spirituality so you will need to work with sickness through your life. Spirituality is the answer to most of your problems. Meditation, satvic diet, if you can omit onions, garlic, spicy foods from your diet it will be ideal, hopefully you are vegetarian, if not BECOME ONE!

Lord of your 10th house ...job, career, is placed in 6th, house of enemies, diseases. It is combust by Sun, strong powerfull enemies, sickeness, affecting your job and communication skills, hard work. Don't worry about feeling guilty about it, F* your bosses or enemies who are opp to you. Your Ketu (spirituality, devotion) is your savior. Your enemies and health issues, are your karmic dues, you might not like to hear this, but in some life time you had the upperhand, and now they do. Pay your dues with grace and devotion to god. Let your enemies win, you are not loosing you are just finishing up your debt. Pray, pray, and pray. Its even possible your father has opposed you, LET IT GO.

Saturn the lord of 6th (job, enemies, opposition) and 7th (partnership, spouse) is in your bhagya stan, in 9th. Karmic again. Help the needy and old ppl. Saturn is transiting in your 6th house and will be there for 2.5 years. Your health issues will probably continue for approx that time. Take whatever medications you are taking but remember this is karmic, so pay your dues karmicly and things will start improving. Help the needy, visit hunuman temple on Saturdays, fast on Saturdays if you can, GIVE, GIVE, GIVE, should be your motto for next 2 years. I don't like to predict like this, but I will say one thing, your Jupiter had neech bhang raj yog last month. You came across this advice through your troubles. GOD IS ANSWERING TO YOU THROUGH VARIOUS MEDIUMS. LISTEN CAREFULLY WITH 100% FAITH, THIS RESPONSE TO YOU IS NOT A COINCIDENCE, IT WAS MEANT TO BE THIS WAY. hope you can read between the lines.

Dasha lord Mars placed in 8th means sudden events. Have you made any changes to your residency recently?
Also, there is a motherly figure at your work that comforts you, she will be the source of your happiness. Keep her around you.
Whatever you do, don't cheat on your spouse, it will be exposed after 2.5 years.

hope this helps.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 19 Jul 2020

Sorry to sound negative after all the positives by Sh.chokra.

In your chart the Lagna lord is sitting in rogasthana in the house of an enemy and with another enemy. He can’t function effectively as stated by Sh. Chokra. The owner of the house in which Sun is posited is Saturn who is himself in his house of debilitation and aspects the Sun. Saturn is also the nakshatra of its dispositor Mars who is in the 8th house. The nakshatra lord of Sun is Moon who is also in its debilitation house. Moreover, Moon is also the lord of the nakshatra ruling the bhava madhya of the 6th bhava. Moon is the lord of the 22nd Drekkana too and Mars is in the same house with Moon in the Drekkana chart.

In Navamsa, the rogakaraka and Sun are together in the Labhamsa. Jupiter occupies the rogamsa in Navamsa.
There are no benefics in kendras to the Lagna making the body not very resistant to diseases.

No wonder, your health problem showed up in the Jupiter’s antara of Mars dasa. Mars happens to be the first planet in the visible half whose dasa operated in your life. Does your nature of illness relate to the skin in anyway? Or to an internal organ like pancreas or liver? Knowing the type of disease may enable further analysis. Since Jupiter and Saturn are both transiting the 6th house now, don’t expect an early or easy cure.

TKC

djain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by djain » 04 Aug 2020

Thank you so much Sh.Chokra, Tylorechandra and Sishya for your response to my query.

Would like to answer some of the questions asked by Sh. Chokra and Tylorechandra:
1. Have you made any changes to your residency recently?
Deepali: No changes on any front of my life including residency.

2. Also, there is a motherly figure at your work that comforts you, she will be the source of your happiness. Keep her around you.
Deepali: That is very true. My manager is a very kind lady and she gives me immense level of support and happiness.

3. Whatever you do, don't cheat on your spouse, it will be exposed after 2.5 years.
Deepali: I am a very loyal wife so the question of cheating on the spouse does not arise but will keep this in mind.

4. Does your nature of illness relate to the skin in anyway?
Deepali: I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and that has caused stiffness and pain in my joints.

5. Meditation, satvic diet, if you can omit onions, garlic, spicy foods from your diet it will be ideal, hopefully you are vegetarian, if not BECOME ONE!
Deepali: I am on a spritiual path as you rightly said. I have started meditation and yoga and really like the satvic lifestyle. I am a vegetarian but do take onions.

6. GOD IS ANSWERING TO YOU THROUGH VARIOUS MEDIUMS. LISTEN CAREFULLY WITH 100% FAITH, THIS RESPONSE TO YOU IS NOT A COINCIDENCE, IT WAS MEANT TO BE THIS WAY. hope you can read between the lines.
Deepali: Thank you for all the guidance. I will start following the remedies you have suggested. Any way I can help the old people? I am constantly trying to help my mother as she is also bed ridden currently. I am not close to her physically but I am trying my best to do the best I can being away from the parents.

7. Please let me know if my health issues will continue for next 2.5 years.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Deepali

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 04 Aug 2020

Rheumatoid arthritis means Saturn is controlling the disease. The current dasa lord is in the nakshatra of Saturn and Saturn's antara started from end 2017. The next dasa will be of Rahu who is also situated in the house of Saturn and hence will keep Saturn active.

Keep praying to Lord Shani, visit Shani temples etc, feed the poor etc. for keeping the illness in control.

TKC

djain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by djain » 05 Aug 2020

Thanks! The illness did start from end of 2017 so aligns with your prediction. What else can I do to keep Saturn happy? Also, when is the current Rahu dasha going to end? Thanks!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 06 Aug 2020

Donating black cloth to needy persons, reading Hanuman chalisa, avoiding blue colour on Saturdays, serving the elderly, being righteous etc are other remedies for Saturn. But any remedial measure you take must be done with faith and with proper sankalpa.

And the current dasa is not Rahu. That would be the net dasa. It runs for 18 years. But you can expect to get some relief when the transit Saturn leaves Makara and moves to Dhanus in ealy 2023.

TKC

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 15 Jun 2022

Dear Deepali,

It's been some while since your last post; and I came across your thread - how have you been healthwise and in general?

As I read your horoscope, I see chronic rheumatic arthritis, joint pains that you've mentioned and also ailments related to head, brain, pox, breathing, menstruation, insomnia.
However, I see that the period since last week of November 2021 till now may have given you some health relief and also in general.
You may need to take extra care of yourself starting from the fourth week of this month onwards.

If you flashback, you may agree that the period between mid 2005 till mid 2015 was perhaps a good one overall in general for you - that perhaps might have given you happiness and wishes granted!

You've asked how your married life would be in general - well, I see a underlying current of feeling of separation emotionally or physically or both. If you separate or divorce, you may feel that missing need of being in a relationship and vice versa - a circle, a catch 22 of sorts. There may be chances of infidelity, unfulfilled desires, misunderstandings, quarrels, disappointments, mismatched expectations, lack of love, heartbreaks in your marriage or relationships though you may have been the ideal partner.

As I further explore your horoscope, I find that you may be quite a creative person with good understanding of financial management concepts, technological and communication works besides having interest in spirituality, occult sciences; sensual, of medium stature, having round face and long nose, of attractive and aristocratic personality, well educated and knowledgeable (especially in sciences and technologies), having good and sweet communication skills, having interest in sports, past life mysteries and emphasis on natural ways or styles of living.

You may be a physicaly active - go-getter and passionate person, opinionated, polite, having leadership and commanding abilities and superiority complex and having interest in philanthropy, generosity and charity work. You may be well known in society or in your arena and want attention. You may be impulsive at times and are uneasy in uncomfortable situations or get depressed when things don't work your way. You remember the ones who helped you in times of need.

Since you mentioned that you take stress easily, distilling your horoscope, I would suggest you to involve yourself in rest, relaxation, fashion, pleasurable and amusement activities, enjoy fine arts, deal in real estate, work upon improving love and romance in your relationships and solving misunderstandings and associating yourself with people in power as all these will give pleasure to your soul and may reduce your stress levels.
And what you may want to avoid is bringing in ego. You may want to be more humble, work upon improving your health and pursuing intellectual learnings.

Your career inclinations may be broadly towards {media, broadcasting, entertainment, creative, fine arts, music, acting related, anything related to stage, photography}, {cosmetics, beauty and jewelry, fashion, dress designing and modelling, event management or public relations or anything marriage related}, {business management, retail, marketing or sales or trade}, {agriculture - plants or crop or paddy fields or vegetables or fruits or irrigation instruments}, {medical or pharma}, {liquids - milk, oil, juices like from sugarcane, wine, etc.} {Govt. or politics}, {teaching or preaching or lecturing}, {therapy, hospitality or relaxation or spa or salon}.
Both job and business are suitable in your horoscope.

You may wear gemstone for Moon (genuine Moti) for overall happiness, good marriage and fulfilment of desires.

Hope this's useful to you.
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments