Urgent, run away

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Cardreader
Urgent, run away

Post by Cardreader » 22 Jul 2020

This male born 2 April 1984 at 6.30 am in the morning at Vitla (Vittal),Bantwal,Dk, Karnataka. He runs away from home maybe with girl or friends then comes back within a month.This time again he has left home on 6 July 2020.Please can you tell as always will he come back or not,what happening with him. Why does he run away from home,is it because of girl or becoz parties with friends.Thank you.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Urgent, run away

Post by Sishya » 23 Jul 2020

Hi,

It does look like the individual might be having affair/s, with frequent break-up and/or obstacles for continued relationship. Given my understanding of Ketu's presence/involvement, I'm inclined to think he could very well settle-down, with appropriate propitiation.

Please seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, for early relief and/or fulfillment of desires.

In the interim (while waiting for expert opinion and guidance), it might not be a bad idea for the individual to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 24 Jul 2020

father might have something to do with this. Is the father very conservative or strict? He might not have the best intentions or approach for this individual and mother is probably supressed or has no say in the house, but loves the individual. Now coming on to the individual himself... moon, lord of love affairs ...combust by sun. this guy needs to wear pearl, or strengthen his moon. His Venus is in 12 so its all secret and probably unconventional love affairs. Sa in 8th, lord of 12...risky and liable. This guy can get in serious trouble with law if he is not stopped from this behavior. Have him focus on his work, make him work 12 hrs a day, he wont have time for all this bullshit! jup very well placed. Have him wear Yellow Sapphire 5 ct IMMEDIATELY. You will really have to be careful after 2023 when moon dasha starts, try pearl and see how it works for him.

Cardreader

Post by Cardreader » 24 Jul 2020

Thanks. What's reason he left home for good due to his father/sister or law police or affair or friend or alchohol/drugs addiction?

What will he do,hurt his father or himself? Whose life is in danger?Why has he been attacking his father's,sisters his aunt's with his younger sister. His father's sisters aunt's are the ones who take care of him,his father,his younger sister financialy and everyway but he and his younger sister hate their aunt's.Why?

What will happen to his 76year old father as he can't stay alone?Will his father go to old age home or his younger sister M or late mothers family take care of his father.His mothers passed.

His younger sister M,he and his father knowingly married her off to a guy who is unaware she is. Even his younger sister is acting like him.Her husband will divorce her as she's acting like her brother.

Why are he and his younger sister M hating their fathers sisters aunt's like this who have taken care of them so much financially and everyway all their life.Why.

U said unconventional love affairs,does it mean is gay or he has affairs with bar dancers prostitutes. What does unconventional love affair mean.Thanks.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Jul 2020

Hi,

Very nice! Many thanks for chiming in...

On my part, I did feel the individual's father might be both strict and a little detached...or less caring of his son. Although there is some connect/bonding between the individual and his mother, I wonder if it is strong enough to bring about a radical changes in the individual's behavior.

Sincerely...

AstroDisciple

Post by AstroDisciple » 25 Jul 2020

12th lord in 8th is one of the combination for Sanyasa yoga. Here 12th and 8th lord have parivarthana. His Hamsa yoga in 10th house can indicate good profession in normal life or becoming a spiritual teacher. While Sa is exalted in D1, the same is debilitated in D9 which increases its malefic effect than positive effect.

Now he has moved away from home almost at the beginning sun- sat i.e 6th and 12 lord. This will be followed by AD of Me, Ke and Ve all related to 8,12 or detachment. In my opinion even if he comes back the chances of him staying back till 2023 is very weak.

Is he married and having children? What is his education and profession?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jul 2020

Hi,

I'm in receipt of your note and included request. In my humble understanding/opinion, I don't see an immediate (short or medium term) threat to the native's life. Please consider sharing the basis of your concern (if any).

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jul 2020

Hi,

It looks (while checking some conditional Dasha systems) like he might very well be thinking, talking and acting irrationally.

Given the conjunction of a powerfully placed Mars/Kuja and Ketu in Vrischika Rasi of his birth-chart, the upcoming transit of Ketu (over natal Ketu) and current Dasha/Bhukti (as also subsequent ones - as seen in different Dasha systems) are not really the best for him - does not bode well for his father either. He could easily get into trouble and/or get violent. So, it would not be a bad idea to consider seeking immediate help/attention for suitable intervention.

Input and guidance from other knowledgeable folk are welcome.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Jul 2020

Hi,

Please let me/us know what has been going on in the native's life since (around) March 2019. Has there been a marked difference in his outlook/life? How was he prior to that? Is there anybody who can influence or reign him in?

Based on your feedback and my understanding of the situation, it does look like the native needs a lot of help and support.

Sincerely...