Running Maraka Dasa Bhukti - Request Learned Astrologers to help me !

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor
Running Maraka Dasa Bhukti - Request Learned Astrologers to help me !

Post by astrovedic » 20 Jul 2020

Dear esteemed astrologers, My health is deteriorating at a rapid rate. I am running Rahu Dasa, and Mars Bhukti is starting in a few days. The transits are also suggesting the adverse.

My Birth details are 07th March, 1986 - Mumbai 7.50 am - Uttarashada 4th padam.

Rahu is in the 2nd house, and Mars and Saturn are in my 9th house. Randhresha Sukra is exalted in my lagna and my health has been further declining since Sukra bhukti. Lagnesha Guru is badly placed in the 12th house, conjunct malefics, aspected by malefics and in Rahu's star.

I have multiple health complications that are not responding to any treatment like Skin allergies, Thyroid malfunction, neuralgia, spondylosis and gastric problems.

My own analysis is that I may either succumb to ailments or commit suicide in the coming months. I don't expect the guru dasa to be better for my conditions, Guru periods have been mostly bad as it is so badly afflicted.

I've decided to resign from my job.

My earnest request to all you esteemed gurus to look into it.

Pranams.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Running Maraka Dasa Bhukti - Request Learned Astrologers to help me !

Post by Sishya » 20 Jul 2020

Hi,

Given my limited knowledge and understanding, I'm inclined to think the situation is not as bad as you are making it out to be. There are afflictions (including weak Lagna and Lagna Lord - common to many/most mortals) in the chart and it looks like you'll have some health issues.

Hopefully, other knowledgeable and experienced folk will chime-in and share their thoughts, as also shed light on anything significant, that has not be obvious to me. Since you are in the peak of Sade-Sati (Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra) and a strong foot-print of Saturn/Shani-dev in your chart, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable propitiation for relief.

When you are at it, it might also not be a bad idea for you to check if Sandhi-Shanti and "GuruKavacha" will help transition into JupiterGuru Maha-Dasha.

Sincerely...

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 21 Jul 2020

astrovedic wrote:
20 Jul 2020
Dear esteemed astrologers, My health is deteriorating at a rapid rate. I am running Rahu Dasa, and Mars Bhukti is starting in a few days. The transits are also suggesting the adverse.

My Birth details are 07th March, 1986 - Mumbai 7.50 am - Uttarashada 4th padam.
Corrected BT to 8. 07.40 am,

The Bhrigu bindhu at 6th house-indicates –life is spinning around that bhava. Pisces is of low immunity. Being occupied by 8th lord Venus and badhakesh Mercury is the main reason for diseases.

Diseases possible:
Excess sweating , lymphatic system –Spleen related diseases
With this placement the cecum tends to be large and inactive. The liver may be sluggish. Constipation is likely. Lymphatic stasis may incline one toward severe and continued colds and flu. There may also be fallen arches and deformed feet with poor or restricted circulation. Sugar problems are possible, with poor insulin function. Moreover, there may be a low white blood cell count, an inactive spleen, sluggish reproductive cells and a hypofunctioning thymus gland.

The health troubles mostly are due to over confidence and neglecting caution. Vimsottari dasa has to be checked for some aspects to know/judge the results.

We take three main aspects here

Generalised list of hurdles-To be reckoned with D1
Moola dasa-to be reckoned with D 60-to be compared with Vimsottari.
Affliction and remedy

Generalised list of hurdles
Dasa periods of grahas listed below will not be good.:
Dispositor of Gulika: . The Bhava occupied by Gulika,the bhava lorded/occupied by the dispositor of Gulika and the Bhava whose lord has conjoined with Gulika also suffers troubles-conjunction within 12 degrees.
Dispositor of Mandi: Same as above
Graha having low auspicious dots in its own Bhinna-Ashtaka-Varga, Neecha, Shatru Rasi or combusted by Surya, or defeated in a Graha Yuddha.
Conjoined with a Papagraha: The Papagraha can be naisargika papagraha or functional papagraha. The functional papa-grahas are the Trishadaaya lord, Dusthana lord, 8th lord or Marakesha. If the naisargika papa-graha is a functional benefic, then after initial troubles, the end results is beneficial. On the other hand, if the naisargika Shubha graha is a functional malefic, the end results is going to be inauspicious, after initial period of enjoyment.
Rasi Sandhi:
Bhava Sandhi:
Grahas occupying,aspecting,owning the 8th house:
The 22nd Drekkana Lord:
The 64th Navamsa
Dasa of Badakesh

Moola dasa

Comparing both dasa systems,we can approximately match the periods as indicated in image.

You have Jupiter running in Vimsottari.
Vimsottari Dasa:

Maha Dasas:

Sun: 1980-07-27 - 1986-07-27
Moon: 1986-07-27 - 1996-07-27
Mars: 1996-07-27 - 2003-07-28
Rah: 2003-07-28 - 2021-07-27
Jup: 2021-07-27 - 2037-07-27
Sat: 2037-07-27 - 2056-07-27
Merc: 2056-07-27 - 2073-07-28
Ket: 2073-07-28 - 2080-07-27
Ven: 2080-07-27 - 2100-07-29

Mooladasa has a schedule:
Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma):

Maha Dasas:

Ven: 1986-03-07 - 1998-03-07
Merc: 1998-03-07 - 2010-03-07
Sun: 2010-03-07 - 2016-03-07
Jup: 2016-03-07 - 2022-03-07
Mars: 2022-03-07 - 2024-03-07
Sat: 2024-03-07 - 2040-03-07

Affliction and remedy
Placement of Badakesh in lagna,with 8th lord- Idol of kula devata found to be contaminated by animal excreta /sutak women. The idol seems to be Lord Shiva.
Remedy would be to rebuild the idol,present a cow to the deity’s temple and offering ground turmeric and chandan to that deity on a day of your birth star. offering ground turmeric and chandan to that deity is to be repeated on every Friday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Jul 2020

I dont think any of the complications you mentioned - Skin allergies, Thyroid malfunction, neuralgia, spondylosis and gastric problems is life threatening. It is painful for sure but pariharas may help or to learn to live with it is another option.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 24 Jul 2020

Dear Admins,
I remember I made a reply some 3,4 days ago. please check and publish.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Aug 2020

You are running rahu dasa and mars ad from 2020 march to 2021 march .rahu in second so lot of worries might be from 2003 march .plus mars ad which is running from 2020 march to 2021 march .mars is 2 nd lord so lot of worries ,misunderstandings etc might have started .and it is very weak for almost all houses ,so you might have resigned from job .further might be losing patience in every aspect of life.or might be worrying unnecessarily .take Sidha medicine or Ayurvedic medicine which might be helpful .the health issues will continue till ad of mars till 2021 march .no issues with regard to life span .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Aug 2020

7th house is spoiled so i feel you might be unmarried as on this date