Spotting- anything to worry?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
angela
Contributor
Contributor
Spotting- anything to worry?

Post by angela » 27 Jun 2020

Hi astrologers,
I am looking for some help and guidance.

I spotted for 7 days around mid cycle.
I checked with gynaec and she did a couple tests and said all is okay and asked me to get a a pap test done Every year or so.
I have not gotten appointment for the pap test yet and am a bit anxious about it.

I am in rahu MD- Moon AD.
I know rahu moon together can give me unnecessary worries like imagining a big problem when there isn’t any .

Can anyone explain to me in medical astrology what could this be? Am I headed for a troubled time ?

Obviously I will get the test done as doctor suggested but pap smear test is usually done at a later age in india and I am a bit young for that .

Really appreciate your time.

13 feb 1992
6:45 am
New delhi
Female

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Spotting- anything to worry?

Post by lefteye » 28 Jun 2020

angela wrote:
27 Jun 2020
Hi astrologers,
I am looking for some help and guidance.
I have not gotten appointment for the pap test yet and am a bit anxious about it.
I am in rahu MD- Moon AD.
I know rahu moon together can give me unnecessary worries like imagining a big problem when there isn’t any
Can anyone explain to me in medical astrology what could this be? Am I headed for a troubled time ?
Obviously I will get the test done as doctor suggested but pap smear test is usually done at a later age in india and I am a bit young for that .

13 feb 1992
6:45 am
New delhi
Female
Your chart shows health issues. But your Trisphuta ensures good longevity. Arrangement of Deha,prana and Mrutyu sphuta ensures healthy living. But you will have some diseases to fight against due to planetary positions.

Jupiter controls arteries; Venus controls veins. Gemini controls tube structures.(Fallopian tubes etc). You have restricted blood flow and Jupiter's position indicates problem in right side artery. The stars Purvashada and uttarashada where Rahu and Venus are posited have divine power giving strength to refresh on daily basis.You may probably have restrictions in Iliac artery that supplies blood to pelvis region and fallopian tubes.

When a Taurian contracts a disease, he holds on to it tenaciously. He has great fear of sickness, and on account of this fear he makes a poor doctor or nurse. You have ketu in 6th.So thefear of diseases will be overwhelming.To overcome fears,you should take relevant tests for poor circulation. MRI can do this. In case if you have blocks, go for an EEG as a second step.A block in the system is not completely removed by medications.Its remnants get entrapped some where in the system.

Pap test can be a tool for checking auto immune disorders also.Autoimmune diseases can affect connective tissue, the tissue that binds together various tissues and organs including uterus. It can also affect the nerves, muscles, endocrine system, and gastrointestinal system. Allopathy tests for effects and from there it deduces the causes. You seem to have auto immune disorder set in around Rahu-Jupiter. Badhak Mars in lagna with Saturn and Ak is a main reason for this disorder.Rahu and Venus are in dussthana . But the star placements of these two is good despite they create some diseases.

Your badhak Mars is your 64th navamsa lord and 22nd drekkana lord also. He is the 5th lord in D7 getting debilitated in Cancer there.

Mercury has shifted from Capricorn to Aquarius on 13.2.92 around 1.30am. Planets changing signs on the date of birth,24 hrs plus or minus will not give good results. That makes 9th house in D1 weak which is importanrt for child bearing.

Rahu:
Purva Ashadha ( Venus): Rules Thighs, Hips,Iliac-Arteries, and Veins, Cocygeal and Sacral Regions of Spine Natives are prone to arthritis, diabetes, hip gout, sciatica, lung cancer, bronchus problems, respiratory disease, , superfeit cold, swelling in the knees and infected blood.
Venus:
Uttara Ashadha (The Sun): Rules Thighs, tumour, Arteries, Skin Knees, Patella, marrow, dermis, knee cap. Natives are prone to eczema, Skin disease, leprocy, dull pain, digestive troubles, palpitation of heart, rheumatism, cardiac, arthritis, Sciatica, gastric problems, thrombosis, eye infections and breathing troubles.

Let us not imagine one to have all these diseases. We have to eliminate irrelevant ones by studying the placement. After elimination, your problem found to be is-poor circulation of blood and auto immune disorder. There are no indications for cancer here.

Remedy will be regular prayers with increased duration.Rahu-Mars will be a tough time but you can get out of troubles through prayers.

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 23 Cp 24' 07.02" Dhan 1 Cp Le
Sun - AK 29 Cp 50' 21.86" Dhan 2 Cp Vi
Moon - MK 17 Ta 11' 45.94" Rohi 3 Ta Ge
Mars - GK 2 Cp 19' 55.55" USha 2 Cp Cp
Mercury - DK 0 Aq 22' 59.50" Dhan 3 Aq Li
Jupiter (R) - BK 17 Le 57' 22.69" PPha 2 Le Vi
Venus - AmK 29 Sg 18' 14.91" USha 1 Sg Sg
Saturn - PiK 17 Cp 10' 34.83" Srav 3 Cp Ge
Rahu - PK 13 Sg 46' 30.84" PSha 1 Sg Le
Ketu 13 Ge 46' 30.84" Ardr 3 Ge Aq
Maandi 0 Cp 56' 34.69" USha 2 Cp Cp
Gulika 6 Sg 55' 55.99" Mool 3 Sg Ge
Pranapada Lagna 20 Li 04' 03.06" Visa 1 Li Ar

Vimsottari Dasa:

Rah MD: 2003-09-24 - 2021-09-24

Antardasas in this MD:

Rah: 2003-09-24 - 2006-06-03
Jup: 2006-06-03 - 2008-10-30
Sat: 2008-10-30 - 2011-09-06
Merc: 2011-09-06 - 2014-03-21
Ket: 2014-03-21 - 2015-04-09
Ven: 2015-04-09 - 2018-04-09
Sun: 2018-04-09 - 2019-03-04
Moon: 2019-03-04 - 2020-09-05
Mars: 2020-09-05 - 2021-09-24
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 29 Jun 2020

Thank you so much lefteye

You are right about poor blood circulation, in winters my toes get swollen and itchy most times . Though i never got it checked but since I am vulnerable i keep the extremities of my body extra warm during winters. i know it is due to poor circulation, a condition called chillbain I believe.

I’ll get auto immuno disorder checked.
Thank you so much for your guidance.

I have another question off topic-
I recently fell for someone (around may) i knew from before and I tend to think could be a soulmate, but just wanted to see what the stars have to say? I mean for a change this relationship is less physical and more emotion driven. A change for me.
My jupiter in 8th is in vipreet raj yoga, i am going to start jupiter MD soon- they say it gives benefit after a sudden change (or loss). Do you believe in the same?

Many thanks again.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 02 Jul 2020

angela wrote:
29 Jun 2020

I have another question off topic-
I recently fell for someone (around may) i knew from before and I tend to think could be a soulmate, but just wanted to see what the stars have to say? I mean for a change this relationship is less physical and more emotion driven. A change for me.
My jupiter in 8th is in vipreet raj yoga, i am going to start jupiter MD soon- they say it gives benefit after a sudden change (or loss). Do you believe in the same?

Many thanks again.
What you have told about your marriage-getting a soulmate is possible and it is true here. Moon as 7th lord in Taurus gives priority to procreative sex rather than re creative one.

The VPRys-Vipareet raja yoga are classified into 3 types:
Harsha Yoga * RULER OF 6 * resides in either 8 or 12
Sarala Yoga * RULER OF 8 * resides in either 6 or 12
Vimala Yoga * RULER OF 12 * resides in either 6 or 8

You have Vimala yoga.

VIMALA YOGA-Barbarapijan Lama’s teachings confirm:
Ruler-of-12 occupies randhra-bhava- 8
randhresha-8 resides in 9th-from-swakshetra =
One person's vitality is completely lost (12) while one's life is rejuvenated (8)
Surprising wisdom arises from situations in which:
on the basis of loss of identity , imprisonment, hospitalization, withdrawal into imaginative worlds, relationship to spirit guides, private bedroom relationships, long sojourn in distant lands (12)
one may be informed or enlightened via philosophical guidance (9th) which teaches the hidden vitality of
occult phenomena, secretive behaviors, hidden monies, trauma + healing, widowhood and sudden decease of partner, shocking discoveries, catastrophic or sudden change, turning of the cycles of birth and death (8)
destruction of dissolution via wisdom
excellent assist for longevity; increases the vitality via access to tantrik or magical truths

There are more points to be observed as per Nikhilji’s teachings:
The Shadbala should be good- this is full filled.
The second principle used is of a bhāva lord aspecting own bhāva strengthening the bhāva:
1) Here we can observe that it is the lagna lord in strength, by virtue of occupying own or exaltation rāshi, which aspects lagna making it strong.
2) The lagna bhāva, also being representative of Ātmabala, thus fortified on getting aspected by own lord gives confidence in own capability to the Jātaka.
3)12th lord aspecting 12th bhava-ensures better results of this yoga
Thus these two principles, operating in tandem, resulting in such combination of planets and bhāvas (yoga) being capable of granting a kingdom to the Jātaka.

Retro Jupiter makes one difficult to differentiate between good and bad. Concentrate on this point to overcome this shortfall.But retro of natural benefics give good results irrespective of their functional nature as malefic or benefic.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 04 Jul 2020

Thank you again lefteye

I have been very curious about planets stars palmistry, paranormal stuff etc ever since i was a kid. Off late I have delved into vedic science that seems to be all maths and calculation.. I seem to interpret another person’s chart( hv seen a handful of my close friends) just fine except my own.
Delving into vedic science has definitely made me more aware spiritually and also has made me believe in the cycle of karma and how saturn plays a major role.
I am still learning and very new to this, not to mention that off late I have also found myself counselling my friends.. hv developed interest in psychology as well
I feel a change in myself as opposed to how I was say maybe 4-5 years ago ( too self centered)
Maybe just a baby step to enlightenment as you mentioned. All this happened very unconsciously. I pray /meditate almost regularly now.

Having suffered multiple break ups, this time I am keeping my fingers crossed about the soul mate (the person is of a different (lower) caste than mine though well settled so there’d be challenges from both families but I feel they will agree at the end if we both our willing. We may need to be in long distance relationship soon since he has plans to go back to india later this year but I feel the communication is good and want this to last. I hv no plans of going against my family in this matter would rather patiently convince them.

Thank you again for spending time on my query
Really appreciate it 😊
Stay blessed and happy

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 04 Jul 2020

I missed to mention retro jupiter, you are right most of my life ever since I was a kid I hv struggled in differentiating between good and bad.. as I am approaching the end of Rahu MD, I feel i am getting tad bit better at this judgement. Or maybe due to so many experiences where my judgement went wrong, I used to think everyone is as good or as bad as me and always had a blind faith on others until proven blind. I am definitely more careful now

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 14 Jul 2020

angela wrote:
04 Jul 2020
I missed to mention retro jupiter, you are right most of my life ever since I was a kid I hv struggled in differentiating between good and bad.. as I am approaching the end of Rahu MD, I feel i am getting tad bit better at this judgement. Or maybe due to so many experiences where my judgement went wrong, I used to think everyone is as good or as bad as me and always had a blind faith on others until proven blind. I am definitely more careful now
All of us do have this problem of judgement. The point here is that this judgement issue will have a stronger impact on people who have Retro Jupiter. We have to be alert always-believe everybody-trust nobody. To remain in alert condition, we need more energy and most of us don't have this energy flow consistent. So we start getting confused.

The basic relief is in doing regular dedicated prayer of one's ishta devata or kula devata. This will put the native on the right track itself. For a non-hindu native also , astrology is applicable,relief being praying their God of faith.Knowingly or unknowingly,the upashak stop chanting mantras or longings and he merges with his God or Supreme Brahman. This act brings him lot of energy.

Another important aspect of prayer is that it takes its own course of time and direction in giving result,particularly when we are with the family. A family with 4 or more members -if any of its members are not doing prayer,the part of prayer will be spent on that non-praying member also. So it is necessary for all members to pray as per their faith and routine. And in a time,where we are supposed to have a health hazard or accident, if we don't get the expected salary hike-it is not the failure of prayer-as you can see. The prayer saved us from the mishap. Our prayers will never go wasted. If we don't get results on comfort, increase the time of prayer.

As you are having the flair for a spiritual quest, let me suggest a reading-Books about Brihadaranyaka Upanishad.It is the biggest upanishad. A partial reading of this upanishad is enough to meet our needs. Translations in local language of stories-Yagna valkiya's famous discourses in King Janaka's court may be available. The discourses of Rishi Yanjavalkya in Brihadaranyaka upanishad is useful in understanding how we get out of karmic disturbances.

The Maitreyi-Yajnavalkya dialogue of Brihadaranyaka Upanishad states that love is driven by a person's soul, and it discusses the nature of Atman and Brahman and their unity, the core of Advaita philosophy.
Concluding his dialogue on the "inner self", or soul, Yajnavalkaya tells Maitreyi:

The Rishi talks about wisdom,Brahman,Devata,Mantras and everything.
One should indeed see, hear, understand and meditate over the Self, O Maitreyi;
indeed, he who has seen, heard, reflected and understood the Self – by him alone the whole world comes to be known.

— Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 2.4.5b This is the point I indicated above as"... he merges with his God or Supreme Brahman. This act brings him lot of energy."

My opinion,with due respects to astrologers, is that we should not give undue space to astrologer or well wisher to influence our choices. I refer to the psychological yielding to a situation or unpleasent circumstance which should not have come to one. The native should use astrologer as a tool but not as a godman. For example, you can ask the astrologer to guide you between two or more options in career related issues. But if you ask him to advise your career choice,it may not be matching with the reality. If Venus is involved, it may denote a transport corporation job. But it is difficult to judge whether it denotes a driver,conductor,mechanic,accountant,manager of that organisation. We can't blame the astrologer.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्