Sishya....please help!!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tanisha88
Sishya....please help!!

Post by Tanisha88 » 29 Jun 2020

Hello

Female dob 23rd July 1990 @ 19:25 PM in Udaipur Rajasthan.

It would be great if you could analyse the married life.

Life events:

1. Always away from the parents ....lived with the grandparents since childhood.

2. Father died in June 2009. Grandfather died in July 2010.

3. Broken education after 2010 due to family responsibilities. Job from 2010 to 2013.

4. Marriage far away from home in Jan 2015.

5. Birth of daughter Sep 2015.

There are lots of troubles going in married life both mentally and financially. It would be great if you could analyse the married life. Will marriage break??

Thanks!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sishya....please help!!

Post by Sishya » 29 Jun 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant to your current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - the 8th (Dusthana house) lord of difficulties/hurdles/misery/pain etc. Further, being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis is not a good sign.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in Dhanur Rasi, the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttrashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. This, in combination with the presence of exalted Jupiter/Guru, (the 3rd and 12th lord, although in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition) in the 7th house of Kalatra-Sthana (Marriage & Relationships) has probably taken you away from your native place to a foreign (or far-off) land.
3. The Graha Yoga/Dosha with Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis has probably separated you from your parents - proximity of Sun/Ravi with Ketu was perhaps the reason (coupled with Sade-Sati and other transits) for you losing your father and/or fatherly figures in early part of your life.
4. Budhi-Karaka Mercury/Budha is never too comfortable in the Kalathra-Sthana (house of partnership/relationship. To me, it looks like you are intelligent but invariably disturbed or distracted with mind not being in sync with intelligence and perhaps end up wondering - check the debilitated Mercury/Budha in Navamsa or D9). Likewise, Venus/Shukra is not really comfortable being placed in the 6th house.
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra. Incidentally, his placement in the 6th house of Mithuna Rasi and being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu is probably what has contributed to the ups and downs of your life since late 2002. Current Antara of 6th lord Mercury/Budha and subsequent Antara of Ketu might be a bit bothersome.
6. Just so you are aware, both Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev and current Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra are in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.
7. Kalathra-Karaka or 7th lord Moon/Chandra, although placed in his Swasthana of Karaka Rasi, being associated with the congregation of Dusthana lords and malefic Ketu is also playing a role.

Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it would not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers to Lord Sankashta-Hara Ganapati with faith, devotion and a strong sankalpa - it is said and I believe the Good Lord helps people overcome all difficulties.

Sincerely...

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 29 Jun 2020

Thanks Sishya....for your quick response and detailed analysis of the birth chart.

Can you please comment anything on the married life?? Will there be seperation??

Also it would be great if you could comment anything on the parents from daughters birth chart ( dob 27th Sep 2015 @ 8:43 AM in Mumbai). In daughters chart 9th Lord mercury & 11th Lord sun is in 12th house close conjunction with Rahu..Will she be away from her father??

Thanks!!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Jun 2020

Oh! By the way, the current transit of Rahu over your natal Venus/Shukra might have made things a bit more tough.

Sincerely...

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 03 Jul 2020

Hello

Sishya could you please analyse the daughter's chart and comment anything on the parents??

Thanks!!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Jul 2020

Hi,

It looks like your previous post was around the same time I posed my previous note. Hence I had missed your note query. Anyways, would be kind enough to let me/us know "if you are" and "how you might" be related to the natives?

On the sidelines, it would help if you are a bit more specific in your queries - just to help me get connected with your concerns (if any).

Sincerely...

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 04 Jul 2020

Thanks Sishya for your quick response!!

She is my cousin and going through a lot of difficulties in her life.

Just want to know will there be seperation in her marriage and if there is, who will get the responsibility of the daughter. So can you comment anything on the parents looking at the daughter birth chart.( dob 27th Sep 2015 @ 8:43 AM in Mumbai.)

Thanks!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Jul 2020

Hi,

It is said that the first 4 years a child's life is based on shared Karmas with mother and the next 4 years with that of father. As per the little one's chart, current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru (until end of 2024), lording the 3rd and 6th houses (for Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi) is not exactly a benefic. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I'm inclined to think there is no separation in the current context (as a daughter and child, there might be separation down the line... isn't it?).

That said, kindly check and confirm if the husband/father has been a bit detached (or less interested/involved) in his relationship and family affairs.

Sincerely...

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 05 Jul 2020

Thanks Sishya for your valuable time and thoughts on the Birth chart.

Yes the husband is less interested in the worldly affairs. He is also a hot tempered and have no interest in the relationship even with his own parents and siblings.

If possible could you please take some time of your busy schedule and elaborate anything on husband/father looking at the daughters birth chart. In daughters birth chart 9th lord mercury and Lord Sun both representing father as per the Vedic astrology is in conjunction with the Rahu in 12th house with mercury. One more thing mercury here is exalted combust as well as retrograde.

Thanks!!

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 10 Jul 2020

Thanks Sishya for your valuable analysis on the birth chart.

Yes you are absolutely right......husband/father is less interested in family affairs as well as outside world. He seems to have no friends, no bonding with anyone in the family. Also he is not even bothered about the everyday life. He always seems to be isolated in his own world.

Could you please take out some time out of your busy schedule and comment anything more about the husband/father. Will he be like this for the rest of his life?? Also I am not able to find his exact date of time and birth, so could you please comment anything looking at wife or daughters birth chart??
Wife dob :: 23rd July 1990 @ 19:25 PM in Udaipur Rajasthan.
Daughter dob :: 27th Sep 2015 @ 8:43 AM in Mumbai.

Thanks!!

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 10 Jul 2020

One more thing to add on looking at the daughters birth chart ...

9th Lord mercury and Lord Sun both representing father is in the 12th house conjunction with Rahu. Also mercury here is combust retrograde as well as exalted. What does this conjunction in 12th house indicate??