Sa - Ve - Sa just started

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aman77
Sa - Ve - Sa just started

Post by Aman77 » 05 Mar 2017

HI,

My name is Aman and basically I am from India.
Currently I am in NZ.
My saturn mahadasha started in mar 2008 but downfall starts from August 2007. Till now there will be couple of weeks when I feel happy otherwise its complete struggle.
I had studied some where that it is divided into two phases .like 9.5 years bad and 9.5 years good.
When life will be back.
MY DOB 27-10-1983
POB chandigarh
TOB 9.17 am.
I dont have money, I owe too much from my friends.
not able to find a girl for marriage.
Have lost interst in life.
Can somebody tell me Sa - Ve - Sa will goes.
Will happiness come???

joyd

Re: Sa - Ve - Sa just started

Post by joyd » 09 Nov 2017

Till 11-9-2020 is tough period.saturn-Mars is excellent,saturn-Rahu is 85% good.saturn-moon gives slight relief.

joyd.

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 22 Jun 2020

If Saturn-venus was like hell how sat-mars can yield good results....Plz put some light .......

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 25 Jun 2020

Can Anybdy plz through light on it................

astrovidya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrovidya » 26 Jun 2020

Saturn-venus is enigmatic. As per the text, it may be good only for saggitarius and pisces lagna.
On your primary question of 9.5 years of good/bad for first/second half: I think it is based on lagna, but just my thoughts. There are two groups of planet: Saturn and friends (saturn, mercury, venus) other group is jupiter, mars, moon, sun.
First half is to first group and second half is for second group. Lagna friendly to first half may have first half good and vice-versa. Though this is not applied standalone. You have to see the relative position of planets and there placement and so many other factors like transit.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 27 Jun 2020

I think it would have been bad only.

Specially now Saturn-moon would be a real challenge on a mental plane

There would be a inclination towards indulgence alcohol/sex/drugs more so with scorpio rising individual.

Though Jupiter placed there does provide you wisdom but is getting weaker by association with ketu

Also Mars is in same degree as Venus exact conjunction leading to planetary war.

Please shed light on your work/career front. You must have had or been in leadership roles at work.Been or wanting to be your own boss less likely to take orders.

Interestingly Saturn the MD lord is in exaltation in 12th but being with a debilitated sun the 10th lord & Father karka & there is a 10th 12th house exchange.

Can you tell me more about your Father & your relationship with him?

Marriage happens to a foreigner probably in same career or meeting taking place on work front.
There would be high level of attraction.

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 27 Jun 2020

Hi Agog,

Saturn -venus dasha was like hell. It was very very worst.. The worstest thing you can think I had done that. in 2k17 I moved back to India due to my habbits. I was/am in debt and was thrashed emotionally by my father.

My father health depreciated and he had gone surgery in 2k18. In aug 2018 time grips me badly and i was in very bad condition. Life is going ups-down without job/money.still unmarried.

I did jobs through my life downheartedly. I want to do my thing but nothing happen.

Relation with my dad is like saturn-sun but if anything unpleasant occur we stand like mountain for each other.

some time I plan to move back to NZ. Will it be fruitful. I have to prove myself to myself.

I have to win my dignity .

QUES-Interestingly Saturn the MD lord is in exaltation in 12th but being with a debilitated sun the 10th lord & Father karka & there is a 10th 12th house exchange. It make neech bhang RAJ yoga..Am I right.
It should be activate in SAT-SUN MD. but nothing happen.
I want to move back plz advice.
Regards
Aman

abhi8492i

Post by abhi8492i » 03 Jul 2020

Hello Aman,

I'm sorry for your troubles. I hope you get some peace/respite.
One golden general rule when talking about mahadasha is : take into account the relationship between mahadasha lord and ascendant lord. If they're friendly, you'll have good times; if they're enemy, well, the rug will be pulled out under your feet.

On your case Saturn is the bitter enemy to mars. To the point it actually gets debilitated in the latter's mooltrikona rashi. So Saturn dasha might never be fruitful for you.

That, I think is also the reason neech-bhang is not working. I have not looked at your chart, neither am I am expert. I'm just saying this based on what you said in your last post. Father's health is going to be a cause of concern.

Also moving abroad, I think, would be unwise right this time, Saturn likes tradition, stability and home turf. Him getting exalted with 10th lord is a good yoga for permanent settlement due to job, yes. But it won't happen without hassle.