On cusp of Divorce?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Re: On cusp of Divorce?

Post by Nitin21 » 09 Jun 2020

Sana - for astrological purposes can you please answer the following questions:

1. what is your height ?
2. Does your house entry door have any broken hinges or crack or the doorbell broken ?
3. Was your mother in law in opposition to the marriage ?
4. Is your neighbour a brahmin OR a person from the field of law , police or a soldier kinda person ? And are you at peace with them or frequent issues with them ?

Thanks

Sana

Post by Sana » 10 Jun 2020

Sishyaji,

Many thanks for looking into my chart! I will accept this with humility and positivity. And thanks for pointing out that there indeed is some problem with my chart. It gives me a little peace that everything is not only because of my wrong judgement.

Nitinji,

Thanks for showing interest, I am amazed all these questions are so relevant -

1. what is your height ?
5' 2"
2. Does your house entry door have any broken hinges or crack or the doorbell broken ?
The upper Door hinge IS broken and even outer door not in good shape. There is crack also.
3. Was your mother in law in opposition to the marriage ?
Yes. Totally. She was so upset with elder daughter in law that she did not want my husband to get married at all. And she never showed any interest in saving our marriage.
4. Is your neighbour a brahmin OR a person from the field of law , police or a soldier kinda person ? And are you at peace with them or frequent issues with them ?
Absolutely correct. Our neighbour is a retired Army personnel. We don't feel comfortable with him as he lives alone and seems a little strict being from that background. We would have preferred a family instead. We are new here, so far no issues, but we keep our distance. My mother always is upset about him being our neighbour and I too am cautious.

(On a separate note, please let us know if you see any threat from this neighbour)

I am amazed at your so specific questions!

Regards
Sana

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venus75 » 10 Jun 2020

When two people share karma they affect each other...thats why the synastry between two charts is important...there are mild afflictions also dasha running is of malefic Jupiter but its in own rashi and in D9 exalted,...7th lord is with ketu but there should be more reason to Break up....it will be great if you share husband details too.
That will help to predict exactly what is on cards.
T c

Sana

Post by Sana » 11 Jun 2020

Venusji

His details are -

19 Sep 1983
TOB- 7.46 AM
POB - Pune

Please do go through his chart. Also I am not sure but I sometimes felt he was having an affair in USA. Thats why he can think of breaking marriage immediately in couple of months. Not sure, just a suspicion.

Would like to know about his chart as at time of marriage we trusted his father who also knows astrology that it is matching.

Thanks !

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 11 Jun 2020

Sanaji,

The replies to those questions affirmative and by your marriage date transits means you are not libra lagna. You need to get your birth time rectified by some experts here.

thanks

Nitin21

Did your husband got someone married as a help at any point of time in his life ?

Sana

Nitinji,

Not that I know of.
Now my birth time pretty accurate. Not surer who can do this rectification.

Nitin21

Your birth time can be correct if the marriage that you are talking about is your second serious relationship.

Sana

Hi Nitinji,

Not sure whether you can call it serious relationship. It was not even a relationship. A friend from work liked me and said he wants to marry me. He was very good friend. Very caring towards me. A gem of a person. I told him I am not sure about you and that I don't love you. I told at home also that this guy has asked for marriage but I don't love him. No hiding from anyone. We used to hang out as friends like going to hotels, movies but nothing romantic. He finally gave up and moved on. I was confused then and even today I am not sure whether I loved him or not. But I do have very strong emotions about the time we spent with each other. We were genuinely happy in each others company, had lot of fun, appreciated each others qualities. Very happy memories :) :)

Thanks

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 12 Jun 2020

If your birth time is perfect then locate your navamsa 10th House. So many benefics and exalted Jupiter over there means lots of Purva punya. lots of donations to the temples in the past lives and due to which you should be a multi millionaire in this life. in fact the same Jupiter period that you are complaining of should give you money which you can't even count.

Sana

Post by Sana » 12 Jun 2020

Nitinji,

Thanks so much for going through the chart. Could you please let me know about marriage and child.

Venusji,

Can you please throw some light on the ex husbands chart.

Sana

Post by Sana » 12 Jun 2020

Respected members of the forum, could someone please do the birth time rectification for me.

Sana

Post by Sana » 13 Jun 2020

Respected astrologers,

I do not think that my chart is correct and have been having this doubt since long time. I asked my mother once again that what is my birth time she said 11 or 11.05. So plus or minus 5 mins. But in 1984 who knows what the hospital clock was correct or not. Please sincere request to do birth time rectification. I believe there are so many experts here who do that. That doubt has been in mind for 10 years now.

Nitinji, thanks for bringing this up. Really. Till now all astrologers keep saying what a nice chart and always I am like what great? If you look at my older posts few years ago I have said similar thing. Will wait and see what happens...I want to get to the bottom of this...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jun 2020

Got chance to look into your chart .you are very rigid ,adamant ,and also very daring aand risk taking attitude .dreaming a lot about future .good comparability with mother .from the day marraige occured terms were not good it is like give and take policy .husband might be elder to your age .having lot of friends .with little effort might be earning a lot .marraige occured during sat antardasa which is related to jup 6th lord so not good

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your time of birth is correct

Sana

Vedamji,

Sincere thanks. But my chart completely changes from 10.52 AM birth time to 10.53 AM birth time. It shifts clockwise. I checked by adding different minutes in time of birth. It is same from 10.53 AM till 11.15 AM.
So clock cannot be more than 15 mins late. So it can be 10.52 AM chart, hence ...

Your mention of my bad qualities is not an issue but are those necessarily highlighting that my chart is correct. Do you need details of any life incidents to verify time of birth. Sorry I don't know how this birth rectification happens but I have seen questions being asked in forum to validate it. Do let me know...

Thanks!

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 13 Jun 2020

Sanaji

when did you first meet your husband and confirm relationship ? When was the engagement ceremony held ?

Sana

Nitinji

Marriage was fixed in a meeting held by both parents on 26th Jan 2015. Few days or a week before that around 20th Jan we met first time then we took it forward. Feb 4th engagement ceremony held. Marriage held on 7th June 2015 vedic ceremony. 3rd June we did register marriage so that we can get documents to apply for visa immediately.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I feel your tob of birth is correct based on your marriage date . Was your birth C section . I possible give certain past events like when you went to foreign , health status of parents , your first job details and present job details ,any major health issues of yours etc

Sana

Vedamji,

Below are details -
Birth was not C section but Forceps delivery. Also it was not an easy delivery, it was prolonged. I was born after 9 months 11 days_ not the typical 9 months 9 days.

First job - Got it in campus placement before completing graduating. Very big and good IT company. Graduated 2006. Joined job in Sep 2006. Job first year in South India.
Break in job due to marriage for 2 years. From time of marriage to completion of divorce process. Present job started in 2017 one week after divorce. Big company.

Parents are old. Father has no health issues just vitamin deficiency. Mother had major heart attack 2011. Since then some hospitalizations. Bad and frail health. Past few years it is stable. Touch wood.

No major health issues for me. I had Asthma in 9th standard. 1998-99. I do keep a inhaler spray but hardly ever needed it. I do have dust allergy. If exposed to very old dust I get reaction.

First time to foreign to visit my cousin in 2014 Aug. Second time after marriage 2015 July- Dec

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 13 Jun 2020

Libra sign is of ascension, so is saturn. Two prominently height giving features and native 5'2 is not possible. especially when saturn has no modifying factors on lagna. Rahu in 8th best dasha is even more confusing.

For marriage Jupiter needs to make connections to 7th house/lords, Venus in transit. Not happening as Jupiter Transit points to cancer.

Timing of marriage is 7th in d9 and trines. Again the chart fails here as against marriage dates.

Like that there are many other factors going against libra lagna.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Jun 2020

november 2001 to march 2003 - did you have an ugly fight with one of your neighbours or siblings where ever you stayed back then ? Should be actually around Aug 2002 - OCt 2002 to be precise.

Sana

Post by Sana » 20 Jun 2020

Nitinji,

Don't remember... I see there is a section for Birth Time Rectification on the forum. I am posting my query there hoping that experts will pick it up in that thread...

Sana

Post by Sana » 20 Jun 2020

Sana wrote:
> Venusji
>
> His details are -
>
> 19 Sep 1983
> TOB- 7.46 AM
> POB - Pune
>
> Please do go through his chart. Also I am not sure but I sometimes felt he
> was having an affair in USA. Thats why he can think of breaking marriage
> immediately in couple of months. Not sure, just a suspicion.
>
> Would like to know about his chart as at time of marriage we trusted his
> father who also knows astrology that it is matching.
>
> Thanks !

Venusji and other members

I am eagerly waiting for a review of the above chart. Please tell me a little... It may answer some nagging questions I am having for years..

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Jun 2020

Got chance to see your husband chart ,chances of relationship is there because of mars mercury venus .sat is in libra so it shows some issues with regard to health .or sexual activities