Job and marriage

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aman77
Job and marriage

Post by Aman77 » 02 Apr 2020

Hello Teachers,

As topic indicate about burning questions.

I went to new zealand in 2012 on study bases, I got good job after that,in couple of weeks some drama occurred. I fall in love with girl but nothing happen.
parikshith in 2015 i lost my job, after that i took loans from bank. I was depressed so i indulge in gambling and i lost each and every bit.in 2016 i got job again butlost interst in everything. I took money from my parents and friends . I didnt return anything to anybody.I left Zealand in 2017 so i dont have to pay bank back. When I reached India it was very difficult to face my parents because i lied many things. after that my dad got attack .We were in very bad situation.

I dont have any job and money.......

I am jobles..Still not married
POB Chandigarh
TOB-9.17 am
27-10-1983

Thanks
Aman

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Job and marriage

Post by Sishya » 21 Jun 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth chart and observe planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrichika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev - the 3rd (& 4th) lord, placed in 12th house of Vyaya or Losses.
2. Although Jupiter/Guru's presence in the 1st house or Tanu-Bhava is good, sharing space with Ketu (to form Guru-Chandal Yoga) and being hounded by low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika is not really preferred. The afflictions do not bode well.
3. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in a friendly house of Simha Rasi. But then, he has lost out to Venus/Shukra, his enemy in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war. He is not a happy camper - wonder if there was any love in the issue called out as an incident with a girl. This was perhaps associated with work-place (10th house of Karma-Sthana) and/or colleague and the fallout was as as unpleasant as the Graha Yudha.
4. Sun/Ravi, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign and in the 12th house of Tula Rasi. he is further posited in the Lunar Mansion of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu is perhaps an indication of your inclination to be swayed/lured by easy money.
5. By nature, Sun/Ravi is not comfortable beign placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses - as is the situation with Moon/Chandra in the 8th house.
6. Given his unhappy situation, Sun/Ravi has gone on a torching spree to burn Saturn/Shani-dev (in his exaltation house) and Mercury/Budha, who are too close in proximity for comfort, being posited in the same Lunar Mansion of Swati Nakshatra.
7. Now with Ashtama Shani (8th from Natal Moon/Chandra), no doubt current Maha-Dasha of Saturn/Shani-dev continues to be a grind.

Please consider seek help/guidance from knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 21 Jun 2020

Thanks Shishya

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 29 Jun 2020

Learned members plz through some light.......Should I move back????

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 28 Mar 2021

Hi,

1. I have used True Lahiri(chitrapaksha) in Jagannatha Hora software. With this setting we see the following.
Mars = Leo 23deg04min
Venus = Leo 23deg17min

2. As Mars and Venus are within 1deg from each other, they are in in a state of Graha Yuddha. Since Venus has the higher degree, it is the loser in the yuddha.

3. The defeated planet Venus' influence as lord of 7th(marriage) and 12th(foreign stay, financial loss) houses may have become very much diminished. Also its influence as natural significator of spouse may be reduced.

4. This graha yuddha has occurred in the 10th house. Therefore the significations of the 10th (profession, status), may be troubled.

In conclusion your troubles may have started / increased very much during Venus antar-dasha of Saturn dasha which ran from Dec 2014 to Feb 2018.

On the positive side, please note the following:

1. Lagna lord Mars is well placed in 10th house and has directional strength. Also, Mars is the victor in the yuddha.

2. Therefore, Mars antar-dasha maybe better from profession point of view.

3. Regarding marriage also, Mars is 7th lord in Navamsa chart and is in the navamsa lagna. Therefore Mars antar-dasha may be helpful.

General advice:

Always show respect women by word or action. Even in your mind if there is a bad thought regarding women, let that thought be immediately followed by a mental apology.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 24 Sep 2021

Thanks KMD... First 4 months was ok but after that went to depression So hospital, Doctors etc...Had a fling but it gave lot of serious love type pain....
Still finding job in IT..
But positive though... Trying my luck with 8th house works..As 8th can give gain cause 11th and 8th lord are same.

bikash404
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: please some can do analysis of my d9 chart

Post by bikash404 » 30 Jan 2022

hello sir ,
please some can do analysis of my d9 chart ...
dob : 03/08/1981 .. 10.10 am kolkata

sayyedj1988
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sayyedj1988 » 18 Sep 2023

DEAR AMAN SIR, I AM JUNED SAYYAD.
DOB 24 AUG 1988. TIME 17:05PM. PLACE NANDURBAR, MAHARASHTRA,INDIA.
I AM A SERVICE ADVISOR IN HONDA SHOWROOM IN RURAL AREA. FROM 9 YEARS I WORK IN SHOWROOM MY BOSS IS NOT HAPPY WITH MY WORK. I CLEARLY AND QUICKLY COMPLETE TASK WITH NO FAULTS BUT MY SALARY DID'NT INCREASED. I GOT ONLY 6,500 Rs per MONTH.
HELP ME WHICH PLANET CAN GIVE RAISE IN WEALTH, ALL ROUND SUCCESS THROUGH D1, D2, D4, D9, D10, D11 CHART, D30 CHART.
AND WHICH GEMSTONE AND MANTRA UPCHAR CAN GIVE EXCELLENT SUCCESS IN PROFITABLE DEALS AND RAISE MY SALARY OR INCOME IN JOB AND BUSINESS, SUCCESS TO GAIN MONEY, WEALTH, TO GAIN SUCCESS IN SOURCE OF INCOME.