Please read what to do

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Famlia
Contributor
Contributor
Please read what to do

Post by Famlia » 18 Jun 2020

Dear Learned members,We,1female 3 August 1995 at Mangalore, Ka, India, 1.59 am after midnight is working for Indian company as engineer and 2female 30 Sep 81 at Mangalore,Ka, India at 10.53am is working for foreign company as Dr medical field. If we as family friends with help of parents do business we have made alot of money.But we don't make any money from our jobs after expenses.

So please can you suggest what business we can do together which will make money.Thank you so very much.

Famlia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Please read what to do

Post by Famlia » 26 Jun 2020

Respected members, This is very urgent and important. Please answer this question. Thank you kindly very much.

Famlia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Famlia » 01 Jul 2020

Respected,other I'd isn't work so post from this I'd Please can you look into this above and answer. Thank you kindly very much.

Nimme
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nimme » 06 Jul 2020

Is female 2, working in a profession which is behind the scene, like backend consultancy, BPO etc.. ? In my opinion this chart is not good for partnership business. Not supportive for business till 2025 as Sat-Ke and Sat-Ve (12th lord) period will be operating.

If the birth time is correct I do not see much challenge for wealth in this chart

How is her married life?
Note: I am a student of astrology, please take my advice with a pinch of salt and consult experts as appropriate

Famlia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Famlia » 06 Jul 2020

Respected, thanks for answer. Please can you tell what fields of business are good for female2? Ur right,It is not partnership business. Ur right again, female2 just got job with foreign based medical company.

Please can u tell female2 chart how to get wealth, which field biz to go into to make money.

Female2 married life is on hold till 2021 when her saturn/Shani time is over for marriage. Thank you kindly very much.

Famlia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Famlia » 08 Jul 2020

Respected,thank u for answer. Posted reply as soon as u answered but don't know why it's not been posted till today so reposting answer.
Your right, she is just changed her job to foreign based medical company.

What business/ field do u think female2 should do?your right again, this business is not in partnership,it's under another until Sat/Shani periods over.

Since she's running Sat/Shani till next year, married life has been pushed back till next Ketu Dasha next year.

When you say you see wealth in her chart, what sort of wealth got from what kind of biz? Should she do business of providing backend consult, BPO?Please let know what business. Thank u kindly very much.

Nimme
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nimme » 13 Jul 2020

In my opinion her current field is fine. Her 10th lord is 11th house of gains and 11th lord is in 12th house of losses/foreign. So it would be better for her to do business related to foreign country especially after mid 2025 (earliest is 2022 end). Please note lagna lord is not only debilitated in 9th house but also afflicted by Rahu/Ketu axis. This surely indicates ups and downs and struggles. Doing pitru tarpana to ancestors is something you shall consider, which will also help in your married life. Consider doing Mars remedies too, you can google it.
Note: I am a student of astrology, please take my advice with a pinch of salt and consult experts as appropriate

Famlia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Famlia » 19 Jul 2020

Respected,have been posting answers but it's not getting posted from weeks,don't know why. Will do as told by u. Thank you kindly very much.