Any Possibility for second marriage?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Any Possibility for second marriage?

Post by Harmony » 25 May 2020

SishyA ji, I hv posted the dates. Are these sufficient?

sachmeh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sachmeh » 26 May 2020

hi my date of birth is 28th December 1973
Place of birth is New Delhi India
time 8.20 am ist

my first marriage was on the "15 April 2001" which sadly ended up in separation march 2014 and finally divorce in sept 2015.

post this have my relations have never lasted. the last one ended 29 April 2020 which has devastating
effect on me literally making me go crazy.

I really don't know now whether to even try to be with someone or not ? the pain and trauma is too much to handle.

sachin

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 26 May 2020

Sach, you need to post in another thread and create your own title . This thread has already been discussing my queries. Each individual query is assigned an individual thread. Probably you are new here.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 28 May 2020

SishyA ji,

I have provided the details of specific dates you had asked for. Is there anything else that you require at my end?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 May 2020

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the information. Out of academic interest, I'll try to spend some time for my learning.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 31 May 2020

Ok sishyA ji. Thank you for your time. Plz also share with us here on forum whatever conclusions and allays is you come up with after your academic study.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 05 Jun 2020

SishyA ji, were you able to deduce anything astrologically from the details of past events that I provided?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 09 Jun 2020

sishya ji, still waiting for your response on my datewise events.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 13 Jun 2020

sishya ji, plz share your anlaysis that you deduced from my datewise life events.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Jun 2020

Hi,

I've not had a chance to spend time reviewing your birth-chart, in the context of the information you've provided. Kindly bear with me, while I get around to doing that.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 15 Jun 2020

Ok sishyA ji. Looking forward to the analysis.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 17 Jun 2020

sishya ji,

i would also like to update you on this aspect that i had mentioned earlier:

" 1. first fling after divorce began in March 2017 and continued with breaks till november 2019---Again physical intimacy was established but no consummation. i was against consummation as reltaionship was not committed. This fling did not cause me much attachemnet emotionally or much pain. it was with a man living in another city ."

This man is open to patching up with me. He had offered to patch up in november 2019 itself and then again on 23rd march 2020. He recently texted me again and offered the same. Thing is he lives in another city and has two daughters from his previous marriage and is not looking for a commitment as he is too involved in his kids's school life. However, that was not the problem between us as i was open to casual dating and never even asked for commitment. Yet, we had some problems between us in november 2019 despite our mutual understanding.

anyway, i thought maybe these dates will help more.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jun 2020

Hi,

I had been hesitating to broach this topic. Now that you mention, please let me/us know if you've been in an pre/extra-marital affair - including consummation by way of physical intimacy.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

No sir, it cannot be categorised as extra - marital affair as the man is divorced. In fact, I hv never associated myself with any man if he is not legally single. He has to be divorced, never married or widowed in order to be legally single. This man was separated when I met him in 2017 and divorced by mid 2018. Or at least this is what he has told me. I hv no source to confirm his information .

Also , consummation has not occurred. We have met four times in 2017; three times in 2018; three times in 2020. As I said before, he lives in another city and we hv met only on his work trips.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jun 2020

Hi,

My bad, I had indeed missed some posts and details you've provided. Appreciate your reminder; I'll try to spend time to understand the same.

In the interim, please let me know if you've sought help from qualified experts and considered / performed Vedic/Dharmic remedies to help cause/yourself. Hopefully you realize the need to propitiate and appease afflicted Planets/Grahas.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

There was a pooja I performed sometime in 2013-14 in the presence of an astrologer. I don’t remember it’s name now but it was some kind of havan plus chanting etc. I think it was to pacify all planets of mine. Prior to that, in my young age, before marriage: I hv flowed off coins in running stream, given sweet what flour to ants every morning, laddus to hanumaanji . These are all I can remember as of now.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Jun 2020

Hi,

I spent some time to review posts in this thread. Although I remember vividly checking affliction to the Maha-Dasha lords (both current and subsequent), I'm not sure if I missed this aspect in this thread and/or posted my observation in a different thread.

Anyways, please note both current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru and subsequent Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra - who is sharing space with Ketu. Incidentally, Moon/Chandra is your 10th lord of Karma-Sthana and Ketu is aspecting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and 12th house of bed-pleasures - for the records, the (9th &) 12th lord of bed pleasures Mercury/Budha himself is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - who has a notorious reputation of breaking relationships/career stints etc.

So, please check with qualified experts and consider strengthening Moon/Chandra and propitiating Ketu. I'm inclined to think your problems are deep-rooted here. In any case, offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Mahadev Shiva with faith, devotion and strong sankalpa should help your cause.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 Jun 2020

thank you sishya ji for your reply. Yes sishya ji, for some reason or the other, all associations eventually fade or break.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Jun 2020

Hi,

Please check with knowledgeable experts and start the remedial measures. I'm hoping Lord Ganesha will help clear Vignas (hurdles/road-blocks) and Mahadev Shiva will help clear your mind with confusion, as also provide of thought.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 Jun 2020

Ok sishyA ji. As you say...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Jun 2020

Hi,

Kindly bear with me for re-posting my previous note... for I meant to write the following:

Please check with knowledgeable experts and start the remedial measures. I'm hoping Lord Ganesha will help clear Vignas (hurdles/road-blocks) and Mahadev Shiva will help clear your mind with confusion, as also provide clarity of thought.

Once that is done, you'll be able to think through, validate all viable options and take a well thought of decision.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 20 Jun 2020

yes sishya ji, thanks for advice. very frnkly, i was only asking for astrological opinion. i hv no intentions of going back to any of my associations. currently, i am only focusing on spending time with my parents and submitting my phd thesis during the corona times. i will let time, god and destiny take its own course and leave it to the Almighty to decide whats best for me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jun 2020

Hi,

Please be reminded Jupiter/Guru is a top class malefic for your chart and you are currently in his Maha-Dasha. So, purely from an astrological perspective, it is perhaps better that you consider waiting for favorable periods in Maha-Dasha of Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev (starting from August 2022).

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 21 Jun 2020

ok sishyaji, i hv taken note of the time period you pointed out. but i am hoping that this is only with respect to considering a person of the opposite gender? And not in terms of my career/phd? i am planning to submit my thesis now anytime between september to november this year. though i dont know how the scene for getting new jobs in univs will be like after i submit...given the corona situation.

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 27 Jun 2020

hello sishya ji,

just wanted to confirm from you regarding this: current period till 2022 is not conducive for career also?

regards