My daughter’s health, her well being

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
OptimumJasmine
My daughter’s health, her well being

Post by OptimumJasmine » 29 May 2020

Hi,

I need some guidance about my daughter’s health and her overall well being. I am always worried about her health and just want to know how her health would remain in future and throughout life. Does her chart show any major ailments or health issues. Below are the birth details.

Date of Birth - March 30, 2013
Time of Birth - 14:41 ( 2:41 pm) IST
Birth place : Gurgaon (Haryana) - India

Thanks in advance. God bless u all.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My daughter’s health, her well being

Post by Sishya » 31 May 2020

Hi,

Ideally, it is not advisable to cast or review birth-charts of children. Given that the query is with regards to health, below is a short note of my observation/understanding, that might be relevant.

It is but natural for you to be concerned about the little one's health. You see, she is born with Moon/Chandra placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra. It is lorded by Jupiter/Guru (incidentally there is Parivarthana, at the Nakshatras), who happens to be the Roga-Karaka. By virtue of the same, your daughter is currently going through Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (Vimsottari Dasha System) and lasts until January 2023.

Kindly let me/us know if you've observed or has been diagnosed with issues in the Chest area (including Lungs and Heart) and/or abdomen area. If yes, kindly consider seeking help and guidance from experts for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 01 Jun 2020

OptimumJasmine wrote:
29 May 2020
Hi,

I need some guidance about my daughter’s health and her overall well being. I am always worried about her health and just want to know how her health would remain in future and throughout life. Does her chart show any major ailments or health issues. Below are the birth details.

Date of Birth - March 30, 2013
Time of Birth - 14:41 ( 2:41 pm) IST
Birth place : Gurgaon (Haryana) - India

Thanks in advance. God bless u all.
@OptimumJasmine

The very disposition of a planet in a roga sthana or star alone will not lead to activation of a disease. It may be modified as a runa(loan) or satru upada also. The malefic take a less harmful sthana in this chart like 3rd and 10th.

Child needs attention for psychological assurance mainly. Give her affection and love the way she wants. Particularly her mother has to be aware of this. For health,follow the vaccines clinically which will be covering upto her 10th year of age. Trisphuta falls in Revati2 and it takes Capricorn navamsa. So transit of malefic in Capricorn will be a period for health issues related to chronic origin.

The current dasa will be difficult for parents and the child –particularly at the underlined periods.Child’s health also may be a source of concern. The ojayugmabala,a component of sthana bala is key in establishing resistance towards diseases and satru which is shown as 0 for Jupiter. But,for Saturn and Mercury the strength is very good.So she will develop good health in due course.Ayanabala shows a full complete personality,though Moon is under eclipse. As the Mars is atmakaraka,the child is prone to excess anger. Ayanabala also confirms this. Location of pranapada also indicates a difficult nature.

Mars is partially combust and in 3rd house. Sun is in isathala with the yoga karaka Venus. Venus here is not combust. So the evil effects are greatly reduced naturally. Child may be extremely good in arguing.A brilliant criminal lawyer - is in the making. Her karana vishti is a rare one and it denotes a judicial profession.

On panchami and trayadoshi tithis worshiping Moon will suppress effects of Jupiter.

As Mandi and Gulika are in 12th, sleep disorders and bad dreams are expected. Sufferings due to black magic are also indicated. Give confidence to the child by love and affection.

Jup MD: 2017-04-11 (9:05:54 pm) - 2033-04-11 (11:26:58 pm)
Antardasas in this MD:

Jup: 2017-04-11 (9:05:54 pm) - 2019-05-31 (10:23:57 pm)
Sat: 2019-05-31 (10:23:57 pm) - 2021-12-14 (12:41:08 am)
Merc: 2021-12-14 (12:41:08 am) - 2024-03-18 (9:04:13 am)
Ket: 2024-03-18 (9:04:13 am) - 2025-02-22 (3:56:46 pm)
Ven: 2025-02-22 (3:56:46 pm) - 2027-10-27 (11:25:27 pm
)
Sun: 2027-10-27 (11:25:27 pm) - 2028-08-14 (2:27:55 pm)
Moon: 2028-08-14 (2:27:55 pm) - 2029-12-14 (1:47:24 am)
Mars: 2029-12-14 (1:47:24 am) - 2030-11-20 (3:47:44 pm)
Rah: 2030-11-20 (3:47:44 pm) - 2033-04-11 (11:26:58 pm)

@sishya
If children's charts ae not to be cast, then what is the point of having balarishta in classics?
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Jun 2020

Namaste Lefteye,

I've heard/read elevated souls share their perspective on casting birth-charts of infants / young children and /or analyzing it only when there is a pressing need (Balarishta would most definitely qualify as one such). I very much respect your/their views and try to abide by such noble philosophies.

Given the health concern of a mother's little child, I did share my observation and sought feedback (along with anything to else from a "Desha-Kaala-Patra", to set the context) as input for further review. That said, many thanks for sharing your knowledgeable views; as also your initiative to console a concerned mother. I'll try to learn along the way - request you to kindly bear with me.

PS: Your continued contribution is truly appreciated.

Sincerely...

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 03 Jun 2020

Sishya wrote:
03 Jun 2020
Namaste Lefteye,
Namaste sishya

Your interest is contagious. My wishes and appreciations.This is a great forum to learn. I have learnt a lot from this forum, still learning a lot, by going through the answers of senior members and only few of them are contributing now. Simultaneously I learn from the questions of the seekers which prompt to search and find answers.Learning is a continuous process.

I also had the same opinion-not to read charts of infants- few years ago but later corrected it.But I am not forcing this correction and value others' sentiments. What we get today in texts is full of the writer's perception and his way of understanding.It is difficult to see the absolute truth as to what the author tries to convey originally.

Sage Parashara advises to get remedies done at earlier stages for certain gandantha births. Without predicting chart,this wouldn't have been possible.

For example, karma arises due to incomplete action. If a native fails to look after his wife and interact properly with the society,he gets a chart showing karma of 7th bhava in his next birth. In that birth also,he will have natural resistance to perform functions related to 7th house.

I think I am not consoling seekers but trying to sound polite as the bare reality would hurt seekers.
Now the remedy is to read the message and realise the flaws related to the chart that act at 3 levels.
Adhibhautika
Adhidaivika
Adhyātmika

Adhibhautika are the various disturbances from the external world that stem from nature or living beings. To this belong influences from heat, cold, noise, natural phenomenon such as floods, whirlwinds and earthquakes, as well as attacks by wild animals, violent people, etc.-This plane includes the psychological understanding also. If the native doesn't complete this phase the next two stages which have to be set right by divine remedies will not work. An average native like me will keep banging his heads on the rock wall of karma-telling"I want my priorities to be sanctioned right the way I wanted them" :lol: That is not possible but there will be decent alternatives which will be missed mostly.

Adhidaivika are disturbing influences from astral forces and beings. For example, these can be the cause of sudden accidents, psychic disturbances, fears and depression.

Adhyātmika are influences from the vibrational plane of the TATTVAS (the elements). Amongst other things, these are able to trigger off physical illnesses or mental disturbances.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 05 Jun 2020

Dear Lefteye and Shishya,

Thank you so much for taking time out and reading for my daughter. She is my world and everything for me. She is my first born and only child. You people have written some technical language which I don’t understand. Why I am concerned about her health, the reason is because I have some autoimmune chronic illness which was manifested after my daughter’s birth. So I always have this fear that I may contribute some genetic disease to her. Also my daughter has this chronic constipation issue, which no doctor is able to resolve. She was born as a healthy baby and this constipation problem started after age of one year. So can you pls tell me about her health and well-being future in a simple language. Also she is a very happy child, not at all angry. Yes sometimes she is irritating, especially for me. She is very friendly and popular in her peer group. Regarding her interest, we found her little inclined towards arts. So pls help me and share your thoughts through prediction about her health as a child and adult and over all general reading about her life in a non technical language. Thank you so much. Love and Light.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 05 Jun 2020

Kindly bear with the usage of tech jargon. They are observations of parameters and could not be omitted.Thank you for the feed back.

The chart is suggestive about chronic illness due to Mercury Rahu combination in D3 at 6th house.The D6 chart also shows affliction. But it may not happen at all due to Venus's transfer of good qualities to Sun the 8th lord.sun is extremely bad for this chart as he is taking the lordship of 22nd drekkana So it is really favourable to have Venus's close conjunction with Sun here.

I have given the possibilities of health issues as
"The current dasa will be difficult for parents and the child –particularly at the underlined periods.Child’s health also may be a source of concern."
which was technically explained as
"The ojayugmabala,a component of sthana bala is key in establishing resistance towards diseases and satru which is shown as 0 for Jupiter. But,for Saturn and Mercury the strength is very good.So she will develop good health in due course."
I have marked the periods of unfavourable time periods also.

The personal quality of natives observed by atmakaraka and ayanabala. I have written this part after studying number of charts of known people of my circle. If the child is good nature that is good.

Additionally

We can't be sure about exact illness . Now you have given the actual description of the problem.
BB-Brigu bindhu is in 4th house,suka sthana in D1. Mercury's association with A4 in 2nd house of D1 has partial affliction of suka sthana. 4th bhava denotes many parameters like mother, suka, friends, education,residence,property, behaviour etc. House which accomodates this BB will be a source of concern mostly due to over looking out of over confidence.

Constipation is the main reason for auto immune disorders. It will be associated with difficulty in releasing abana vayu. This leads to accumulation of gases in knee joints slowly but steadily.They are important in making immune system healthy. Due to the problem,it starts malfunctioning. ESR and bad cholesterol levels will be on higher side but allopathy doctors won't be able to solve this. Psychologically toilet control instructions given to children at early ages like 1 or 2 yrs is an important source of constipation at later stages.

You might be aware of ANA tests. The corrupted T cells may affect any part of our body.
Siddha medicines are better and the practitioners assure cure whereas allopathy practitioners ask us to wait till symptoms are manifested .

Taking D3 vitamin as extra supplement is allopathic advise at initial stages. Taking substantial quantity of curry leaves in food on daily basis is siddha recommendation.

To sum up:
Child will have health issues but that will be curable.
Health will improve with age.
Siddha system of medicines and food will be helpful.
The personal quality-observe and pay regular attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 07 Jun 2020

Dear Lefteye,

Thank you so much for a detailed reply. You explained really well. I am also surprised to see your knowledge about autoimmunity and Ayurveda. As I have this health issue so currently I am managing through my diet only. Slowly gradually I am also making dietary changes for my daughter, for example removing preservatives, processed food and sugar and dairy from her diet. All I want is my baby’s wellness and her happiness. Thank you so much for ur time and God bless you with everything!!!!!

Cosmicdust
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Cosmicdust » 11 Jun 2020

Lefteye the analysis is fantastic , I wanted to check from you that why did you not look at trimshamsha to analyse the shadripu weakness for this chart? Is that something one can apply to understand weakness at a deeper level or you don’t use it in your analysis? Thanks 🙏

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 14 Jun 2020

OptimumJasmine wrote:
07 Jun 2020
Dear Lefteye,
Thanks for the feed back and wishes. I have shared some information on this. Prayers are more powerful to mitigate evils even if we are not analysing chart. In general all charts indicate troubles. But in this chart the effects are reduced to a greater extent because of close conjunction of natural and functional benefic Venus.
Sri Rama Bless you
Cosmicdust wrote:
11 Jun 2020
Lefteye the analysis is fantastic , I wanted to check from you that why did you not look at trimshamsha to analyse the shadripu weakness for this chart? Is that something one can apply to understand weakness at a deeper level or you don’t use it in your analysis? Thanks 🙏
Thank you for your feed back. I should have checked D30. As Venus’s placement is good here in D1 and I didn’t see that d30 varga. D1 forms ithashala yoga as per teachings of Sri Nilkanda-in Tajika.
Sanketa Nidhi 8.2. When a Graha with faster motion goes ahead of another with slower motion during transit, and throws a benefic aspect over it, and when planets are brilliant, the power of the faster Graha is transmitted to the slower planet. This disposition is called Itthashala yoga.

Let me share some observations on D30 here.
Eigth lord Jupiter is ruling-cure from disease.
1st 8th and 10th lords-for longevity- Venus exaltant,Jupiter ruling. 10th lord Saturn in 8th-good place for Saturn in terms of longevity.
Venus-rules Mrityunjaya mamtra-it gives longevity and cure from diseases.
Arudada of 6th house denotes part of the body that may be affected-Heart/lungs/chest. But the lord of that house is in 11th conjuncting Jupiter Venus and Mars indicating cure.
Saturn in 8th-profession that may punish people
Mercury in 8th –karmic house. 8th house is a preferable place for Mercury in D1 and D24 but not in other vargas. Karma by speech and thinking indicated
Rahu,Ketu –Rahu in vishaka , star lord Jupiter ruling in D30, Ketu in Bharani-lorded by Venus exalted . Hence the troubles are not on huge proportions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 21 Nov 2020

Dear lefteye Sir,

Greetings!!!
Hope you are doing good.

Sir, I am really worried and feeling low today as my daughter is not keeping well. She is active and happy but there are some symptoms of autoimmunity. We haven’t gone for any test now, so it’s not confirmed medically. As I also have autoimmune issues, so I always have a fear that she may get it. Sir, can you pls predict, do you see any upcoming health issues for her, especially for hair or thyroid related? If she gets it, will she be able to recover and stay happy? Sir pls help as due to worry, I am not able to sleep and feeling uneasy.

God bless you.
Thanks

lefteye wrote:
> Namaste sishya
>
> Your interest is contagious. My wishes and appreciations.This is a great
> forum to learn. I have learnt a lot from this forum, still learning a lot,
> by going through the answers of senior members and only few of them are
> contributing now. Simultaneously I learn from the questions of the seekers
> which prompt to search and find answers.Learning is a continuous process.
>
> I also had the same opinion-not to read charts of infants- few years ago
> but later corrected it.But I am not forcing this correction and value
> others' sentiments. What we get today in texts is full of the writer's
> perception and his way of understanding.It is difficult to see the absolute
> truth as to what the author tries to convey originally.
>
> Sage Parashara advises to get remedies done at earlier stages for certain
> gandantha births. Without predicting chart,this wouldn't have been
> possible.
>
> For example, karma arises due to incomplete action. If a native fails to
> look after his wife and interact properly with the society,he gets a chart
> showing karma of 7th bhava in his next birth. In that birth also,he will
> have natural resistance to perform functions related to 7th house.
>
> I think I am not consoling seekers but trying to sound polite as the bare
> reality would hurt seekers.
> Now the remedy is to read the message and realise the flaws related to the
> chart that act at 3 levels.
> Adhibhautika
> Adhidaivika
> Adhyātmika
>
> [b]Adhibhautika[/b] are the various disturbances from the external world
> that stem from nature or living beings. To this belong influences from
> heat, cold, noise, natural phenomenon such as floods, whirlwinds and
> earthquakes, as well as attacks by wild animals, violent people, etc.-This
> plane includes the psychological understanding also. If the native doesn't
> complete this phase the next two stages which have to be set right by
> divine remedies will not work. An average native like me will keep banging
> his heads on the rock wall of karma-telling"I want my priorities to be
> sanctioned right the way I wanted them" :lol: That is not possible but
> there will be decent alternatives which will be missed mostly.
>
> [b]Adhidaivika[/b] are disturbing influences from astral forces and beings.
> For example, these can be the cause of sudden accidents, psychic
> disturbances, fears and depression.
>
> [b]Adhyātmika [/b]are influences from the vibrational plane of the TATTVAS
> (the elements). Amongst other things, these are able to trigger off
> physical illnesses or mental disturbances.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Nov 2020

The association of Rahu with Moon (both in the nakshatra of Jupiter, the rogakaraka) needs a shanti for Rahu to be done. All the more now since the antara is also of Rahu. The next dasa is of Saturn who is also in the nakshatra of Rahu. Rahu occupies the 6th house in Trimsamsa and Saturn is the Lagna lord of Trimsamsa while occupying its 12th house.

Rahu with Moon also contributes to Grahana dosha. But first, a shanti for Rahu may be done.

TKC

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 25 Nov 2020

So sir, do you see any ailment for her in near future. Something related to thyroid or hair? I am dying everyday due to worries. My daughter is my world. I don’t know what to do, how can I help her. Can more people do analysis here and give me some insight. Thanks

tylorechandra wrote:
> The association of Rahu with Moon (both in the nakshatra of Jupiter, the
> rogakaraka) needs a shanti for Rahu to be done. All the more now since the
> antara is also of Rahu. The next dasa is of Saturn who is also in the
> nakshatra of Rahu. Rahu occupies the 6th house in Trimsamsa and Saturn is
> the Lagna lord of Trimsamsa while occupying its 12th house.
>
> Rahu with Moon also contributes to Grahana dosha. But first, a shanti for
> Rahu may be done.
>
> TKC

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 27 Nov 2020

Dear All,

Greetings!!!

I have re- initiated this query as my little one is not keeping well now a days. I am not able to sleep now a days due to worries about her health and future. If she becomes so unwell at this tender age, then how she will spend her whole life. Can somebody be kind to this mother and share future predictions about her health and well-being. Is she gonna fall sick in coming month or year. Is she does, will she be able to recover fully. How her health would stay throughout her life. Will she be able to lead a happy and normal life. Below are her birth details:

DOB - March 30, 2013
TOB - 2:41 pm
POB - Gurgaon, Haryana, India.

Kindly help!!!

OptimumJasmine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need some guidance about my daughter’s health and her overall well being.
> I am always worried about her health and just want to know how her health
> would remain in future and throughout life. Does her chart show any major
> ailments or health issues. Below are the birth details.
>
> Date of Birth - March 30, 2013
> Time of Birth - 14:41 ( 2:41 pm) IST
> Birth place : Gurgaon (Haryana) - India
>
> Thanks in advance. God bless u all.

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 12 Dec 2020

Dear Lefteye Sir and all other members,

Namaste!!!!

Hope you are doing good. You did a reading for my 7 years old daughter as I was so worried that time and had intuition about her health. Sir, her health is deteriorating now. She is on the verge of getting sick as autoimmunity is manifesting in her body. Main stream doctors don’t recognise it till the symptoms are fully out and visible. But I can see it coming as I have two autoimmune disease. These autoimmune problems totally changed my life. My little one is just 7 and she has her whole life ahead. Can you pls predict her future one more time for health, happiness and well-being. I can’t see and imagine her living a life like me. Below are her birth details and this time I am mentioning my birth details too. Am I gonna see some happiness in my life or my life will become more miserable now. My daughter is my world. She is the only hope and motivation in my life.

Daughter’s birth details:
DOB - March 30, 2013
TOB - 2:41 pm IST
POB - Gurgaon (Haryana) India

Mother’s Birth Details:
DOB - May 8, 1981
TOB - 7:35 pm
POB - Chhachhrauli (Yamunanagar), Haryana, India

Pls help and share your astrological guidance.

Thanks.

OptimumJasmine wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Greetings!!!
>
> I have re- initiated this query as my little one is not keeping well now a days. I am
> not able to sleep now a days due to worries about her health and future. If she
> becomes so unwell at this tender age, then how she will spend her whole life. Can
> somebody be kind to this mother and share future predictions about her health and
> well-being. Is she gonna fall sick in coming month or year. Is she does, will she be
> able to recover fully. How her health would stay throughout her life. Will she be
> able to lead a happy and normal life. Below are her birth details:
>
> DOB - March 30, 2013
> TOB - 2:41 pm
> POB - Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
>
> Kindly help!!!
>
>
> OptimumJasmine wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need some guidance about my daughter’s health and her overall well being.
> > I am always worried about her health and just want to know how her health
> > would remain in future and throughout life. Does her chart show any major
> > ailments or health issues. Below are the birth details.
> >
> > Date of Birth - March 30, 2013
> > Time of Birth - 14:41 ( 2:41 pm) IST
> > Birth place : Gurgaon (Haryana) - India
> >
> > Thanks in advance. God bless u all.

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 23 Dec 2020

Hi Everyone!!!

Kindly respond to my post. My daughter is going through some condition right now as she is standing on the verge of getting very sick. I am trying my level best to give her best of the treatment. I promised her that I won’t let her happen anything, no matter what. Can someone check her horoscope in details and show me some light. I have autoimmunity, which changed my whole life. I can’t see my little one to go through the same. Kindly help. Pls predict her health future. She is just 7 years old. My heart breaks to see her like this.

Thanks everyone. May God bless u all.

OptimumJasmine wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Greetings!!!
>
> I have re- initiated this query as my little one is not keeping well now a days. I am
> not able to sleep now a days due to worries about her health and future. If she
> becomes so unwell at this tender age, then how she will spend her whole life. Can
> somebody be kind to this mother and share future predictions about her health and
> well-being. Is she gonna fall sick in coming month or year. Is she does, will she be
> able to recover fully. How her health would stay throughout her life. Will she be
> able to lead a happy and normal life. Below are her birth details:
>
> DOB - March 30, 2013
> TOB - 2:41 pm
> POB - Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
>
> Kindly help!!!
>
>
> OptimumJasmine wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need some guidance about my daughter’s health and her overall well being.
> > I am always worried about her health and just want to know how her health
> > would remain in future and throughout life. Does her chart show any major
> > ailments or health issues. Below are the birth details.
> >
> > Date of Birth - March 30, 2013
> > Time of Birth - 14:41 ( 2:41 pm) IST
> > Birth place : Gurgaon (Haryana) - India
> >
> > Thanks in advance. God bless u all.

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 26 Dec 2020

Dear left eye Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

I have written many times to you, however it seems you are occupied. I am sorry if I am bothering you. I am always worried about my daughter as she is showing some symptoms of illness. I was going through her janam kundli, it shows Jupiter Mahadasha till 2023. Sir, you have mentioned below that it is till 2033. I am really confused here. I have full faith in your predictions as it gives me hope that she will be alright. Can you pls check her horoscope once again and predict how soon, she can recover. She is really sick now a days.

Hoping to hear from you this time.

Thank you so much.
Blessings!!!

lefteye wrote:
> @OptimumJasmine
>
> The very disposition of a planet in a roga sthana or star alone will not
> lead to activation of a disease. It may be modified as a runa(loan) or
> satru upada also. The malefic take a less harmful sthana in this chart like
> 3rd and 10th.
>
> Child needs attention for psychological assurance mainly. Give her
> affection and love the way she wants. Particularly her mother has to be
> aware of this. For health,follow the vaccines clinically which will be
> covering upto her 10th year of age. Trisphuta falls in Revati2 and it takes
> Capricorn navamsa. So transit of malefic in Capricorn will be a period for
> health issues related to chronic origin.
>
> The current dasa will be difficult for parents and the child –particularly
> at the underlined periods.Child’s health also may be a source of concern.
> The ojayugmabala,a component of sthana bala is key in establishing
> resistance towards diseases and satru which is shown as 0 for Jupiter.
> But,for Saturn and Mercury the strength is very good.So she will develop
> good health in due course.Ayanabala shows a full complete
> personality,though Moon is under eclipse. As the Mars is atmakaraka,the
> child is prone to excess anger. Ayanabala also confirms this. Location of
> pranapada also indicates a difficult nature.
>
> Mars is partially combust and in 3rd house. Sun is in isathala with the
> yoga karaka Venus. Venus here is not combust. So the evil effects are
> greatly reduced naturally. Child may be extremely good in arguing.A
> brilliant criminal lawyer - is in the making. Her karana vishti is a rare
> one and it denotes a judicial profession.
>
> On panchami and trayadoshi tithis worshiping Moon will suppress effects of
> Jupiter.
>
> As Mandi and Gulika are in 12th, sleep disorders and bad dreams are
> expected. Sufferings due to black magic are also indicated. Give confidence
> to the child by love and affection.
>
>
> Jup MD: 2017-04-11 (9:05:54 pm) - 2033-04-11 (11:26:58 pm)
> Antardasas in this MD:
>
> [b][u] Jup: 2017-04-11 (9:05:54 pm) - 2019-05-31 (10:23:57 pm)
> [/u][/b] [b][u]Sat: 2019-05-31 (10:23:57 pm) - 2021-12-14 (12:41:08
> am)[/u][/b]
> Merc: 2021-12-14 (12:41:08 am) - 2024-03-18 (9:04:13 am)
> [b][u]Ket: 2024-03-18 (9:04:13 am) - 2025-02-22 (3:56:46 pm)
> Ven: 2025-02-22 (3:56:46 pm) - 2027-10-27 (11:25:27 pm[/u][/b])
> Sun: 2027-10-27 (11:25:27 pm) - 2028-08-14 (2:27:55 pm)
> Moon: 2028-08-14 (2:27:55 pm) - 2029-12-14 (1:47:24 am)
> [b][u] Mars: 2029-12-14 (1:47:24 am) - 2030-11-20 (3:47:44 pm)
> [/u][/b] Rah: 2030-11-20 (3:47:44 pm) - 2033-04-11 (11:26:58 pm)
>
> @sishya
> If children's charts ae not to be cast, then what is the point of having
> balarishta in classics?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 27 Dec 2020

I am one among those who don't make a detailed study of charts of children below 12 years except for arishtas. As such I have no comments to make regarding the future health.

I had, however, suggested a remedy in the form of Shanti for Rahu (to be done with proper sankalpa) for the bad conjunction with Moon.

TKC

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 28 Dec 2020

OptimumJasmine wrote:
26 Dec 2020
Dear left eye Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

I have written many times to you, however it seems you are occupied. I am sorry if I am bothering you. I am always worried about my daughter as she is showing some symptoms of illness. I was going through her janam kundli, it shows Jupiter Mahadasha till 2023. Sir, you have mentioned below that it is till 2033. I am really confused here. I have full faith in your predictions as it gives me hope that she will be alright. Can you pls check her horoscope once again and predict how soon, she can recover. She is really sick now a days.

Hoping to hear from you this time.

Thank you so much.
Blessings!!!
Jasmin ji
I replied your mail on 5th December:
"Jasmin ji

This thyroid disorder is curable and under control.
Severe and prolonged hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism can cause loss of hair. The loss is diffuse and involves the entire scalp rather than discrete areas. The hair appears uniformly sparse. Regrowth is usual with successful treatment of the thyroid disorder, though it will take several months and may be incomplete in some cases.

I need to know your religious faith if you look for a remedy.

Of all disorders, thyroid is the least harmful. Have you checked ANA profile for auto immunity?"

After this, I have not got any reply. Thought you might be busy. How is the child now?
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 03 Jan 2021

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply. I was eagerly waiting for it. No sir, I didn’t receive any mail from you.

Yes my daughter has thyroid antibodies present in her body right now and those are rising up. However those are still below the upper range. Her body started showing the symptoms like hair fall and weight loss. I am really worried about it. I also have Hashimoto’s disease which is the ignition point of autoimmunity. Once you have Hashimoto’s thyroid then there is no stop. Later one can have rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis and so on. There is no end to it. Main stream doctors or allopathy has nothing to offer only symptomatic treatment. My daughter’s ANA is also slightly elevated. She is at the verge of getting very sick.

I am trying my best to stop it by making dietary changes and consulting with a naturopath. I have this guilt always in my mind that due to my faulty genes my little one is facing all these issues. I am a person with very hard luck. Very less fortune. Now seeing my only child suffering, breaks me inside. That’s why I was trying to contact you. Can you pls check her horoscope for health, happiness and success in her. life. I am giving you my birth details also. But that is totally up to you if you are ok in checking for me as well. I am going through a rough phase in every aspect, health, finances and marriage also. I am with my husband due to my daughter only, also I am not financially independent as of now. Do you see any hope for me and my daughter in future. I want to restart my carrier as planning for the studies in near future. Will I get success. My health is down with Hashimoto’s and Rheumatoid Arthritis, will it improve? For my daughter, how soon her health will improve, her Jupiter mahadasha will end in 2023 hopefully.

Sir I can follow all Hindu customs for remedy. You can recommend as per Sikhism also.

My daughter’s birth details :
DOB - March 30, 2013
TOB - 2:41 pm
POB - Gurgaon (Haryana), India

Mother’s Birth Details :
DOB - May 8, 1981
TOB - 7:35 pm
POB - Chhachhrauli, Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

Thank you so much.

Regards,

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 25 Jan 2021

OptimumJasmine wrote:
03 Jan 2021
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply. I was eagerly waiting for it. No sir, I didn’t receive any mail from you.

Regards,
Namaste Optimumjasmine jiI have replied your mails. Have you received them. I am asking this because I don't see any continuity in your subsequent mails.I am marking a copy of this mail body and previous mail body  in forum also..

Jasminji
Namaste.
Both chart reading and remedies are dependent on prayer strength. I could not do my regular prayers due to some problems.So there is the delay.
As a general remedy I am suggesting you to listen to these following chants
Kala Bhairavashtakam
Maityunjaya sthotram(Markandeya Rishi)
Durga suktam
on daily basis continuously during your prayer. It is not possible to expect every body to have prayer in their regular schedule. But it is required for some people to keep in their schedule. If you are new to this,please practice from now onwards. You can search in you tubes for these chants. Listen to them 3 times each focussing on the deity of the sthotram.(This may be avoided during monthly periods.)

I will try to recover from my pressures and resume my prayers as early as possible.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्