Any Possibility for second marriage?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Any Possibility for second marriage?

Post by Harmony » 10 May 2020

ok sishya ji. when is sade satti supposed to end? once it ends, how do my career prospects look then?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 11 May 2020

thank you for your response sishya ji. i hv two things to ask if you may plz hv time to answer.

when is my sade satti going to end?
i am assuming then that since marriage has not happned now in 2019-20 (and it cant obviously happen in 2020 because i am not stepping out of the house to meet anyone coz of corona); there might be some possibility for it to happen after sade satti ends?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 May 2020

Hi,

I'd suggest that you not get distracted or discouraged by Sade-Sati or any other developments. Instead, it would make sense for you to be a bit more focused and proactive in getting married/settling down - assuming that is of priority.

Sincerely...

PS: As for Sade-Sati, there are different schools of thoughts assessing the timing and duration. Anyways, in my understanding you just need to prepare yourself for a long-haul.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 May 2020

Hi,

My edits to the previous post did not go through. Hence an attempt to add-on...

Please don't lose heart or give up - assuming this (your getting married) is of priority.
Incidentally, Mars/Kuja being in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree and their contribution (Lagna Lord in Dusthana and 2nd lord in enemy house) is an Ashuba Yoga.

On my part, I'm not sure what kind of remedies have been advised/suggested and performed. Please double check and let me/us know if Kuja Shanti Homa and Shukra Shanti Homa (or similar) has been performed. We would not be discussing this topic now, if this had been done with faith/devotion and proper sankalpa (without any vigna) before Mars/Kuja Anatara-Dasha.

Anyways, I've been hoping you'd get expert help/guidance and advise from more knowledgeable and revered folk, here in this forum or elsewhere. Good luck and best wishes...

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 12 May 2020

Ok sishyA ji, thank you for your detailed analysis and advice. Let s see what fate has in store for me.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 12 May 2020

@ Harmony.
SADE SATHY is from hindi and is referred a period of 7 1/2 year. Sade means " half" and sath denotes "seven".
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you subramanium ji. Yes I know saade satti means seven n a half yrs and the word is a hindi derivative. What I wanted to know is the start and end period of my saade satti.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 12 May 2020

hello harmony - your time is off by quite a few minutes as per the date of first marriage provided by you !! how confident are you of the birth time.

did you have had any surgeries ever ? if yes do u remember the dates ?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Astroduff ji, I hv never had any surgeries. As a little kid, I had once got stitches in my knee coz a dog had bitten me. I think twice. That’s all. No surgeries as such.

Birth time is the one mentioned on my hospital records.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 13 May 2020

Ok can you please share any significant event/s of your life with exact date ? Just 2-3 events will do.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 13 May 2020

Ok astroduff ji.

My marriage: 25 April 2012
Filing of court case: in August 2012
Brother s marriage: 17 March 2017
First trip to foreign country: 1st week of May 2012
Admission to Phd: June- July 2013
First job as university professor: joined on 8 th August 2007
Last job as university professor: ended on 30 th April 2010

Hope this helps astroduff ji

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Astroduff ji, I hv also posted a query in “ career” section. I would be very grateful if you could plz have a look at it too and reply there if you can plz spare some more time.

Regards

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 13 May 2020

Dear Harmony

Your Sade Sathi ends on 30th March 2025.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Ok subramanium ji. Thanks for your response.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 16 May 2020

Sorry HArmony i am unable to decode your chart. Other esteemed members maybe able to help you.

While the job events match closely, i am not sure how come this marriage happened. Were you tricked into marriage ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 May 2020

Namaste Nitin-ji,

Request you to kindly bear with me, for taking the liberty... on the one side, I'm glad you (and perhaps other knowledgeable members) have wondered about the marriage timing (of the so called first marriage), for I was stumped with my novice knowledge/understanding. Thereafter, I've also wondered if it made sense to time the event using Lunar Constellation or Nakshatra rulers of 7th, 11th and 3rd house lords (as you can imagine, one can possibly retro-fit everything).

On a separate but related note, I've wondered by native's input that the said marriage was not consummated - deep within, I've been in a bit of logger-heads with my own faith/belief. I'm not quite sure how Dharmic and/or Religious (more importantly from an Astrological perspective) experts decipher-conclude such a situation.

Any guidance to the native and contribution to my/our learning will be truly appreciated. For, I feel such cases most definitely warrant knowledge and experience of elevated souls.

Sincerely...

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 May 2020

Namaste Nitin bhai and Shishya, hope you will not mind my chiming in.
Why did Jupiter MD give marriage? Who is 7L? Mars. Where is it placed? In Punarvasu, associated with Jupiter for Vimshottari Dasha purposes. Note also that Punarvasu stands for at least a second attempt( will come to it later).
Since Punarvasu/Jupiter is empowered to give marriage, let us proceed to next Nk.
Sat- Pushya
Pushya = Rahu placed, so maybe there was some romantic affair at this point, but no marriage
Next is Merc, i.e. Ashlesha
Sun placed here, who is 12th lord of Ven, thus formal/official marriage, also being 11th lord of gains.
So, Ashlesha can give marriage.
Then Moon, i.e. Hasta. Who is in Hasta? Jupiter, Sat.
Jupiter is not 7th lord, nor is it associated with 7L, but is a natural shubh graha, and has not denied.
This explains marriage period of Harmony.

In analysis of this chart, a few points struck me -
The marriage was arranged, but there could have been an affair prior to it, which other than the marriage ceremony itself, could've been pretty close to being called marriage. Either the marriage, or the affair could've been with a younger man.

Coming back to Punarvasu, it is known for a retry, ie. the success of the 2nd ( or later!) attempt. Thus there is a second relationship.

Any feedback on above will make it easier to analyze the next event, which could be deemed as 2nd or 3rd, depending on the answer.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 17 May 2020

Lagna is unaspected and is in the nakshatra of Rahu. Lagna lord Venus is in its debilitation house with no neechabhanga. With only a benefic moon in a Kendra and in Kemadruma yoga(with cancellation), no malefic in the upachayas and three planets in the 12th house, the overall strength of the chart is low.

Moon is with Ketu in the 4th house and aspected by Sun, Jupiter and Mars. Its dispositor Saturn is also in the 12th house. Moon is the 10th lord and is in its own nakshatra.

The bhava madya of the 7th house belongs to Venus which is the Lagna lord also and is in the 12th house. The 7th lord is Mars who is in an enemies house in the 9th. Its nakshatra lord Jupiter is also in the 12th house. The 7th house is also unaspected but the 7th lord is aspected by Saturn.

Navamsa Lagna is also unaspected. Its lord Saturn is in debilitation amsa and in papakartari yoga. The 7th lord is Sun who is in the 2nd house with Ketu.

All factors point to a very low possibility of marriage. However, the given date for the first marriage points to the dasa-antara-pratyantara of Jupiter-Mercury-Moon. Except that Jupiter is often considered as the karaka for marriage for girls (Mars is so considered by many) and is the nakshatra lord of the 7th lord, the other two provide no connection to either Lagna, 7th or the same houses in Navamsa. Marriage in Jupiter-Venus would have been better.

The second marriage appears possible in Saturn dasa Venus bhukti during the second half of 2023. Saturn aspects the 7th lord and is the lord of Navamsa Lagna. Venus is the Lagna lord and the bhava Madhya of the 7th house. It is in the nakshatra of Sun who is the 7th lord of Navamsa. The double transit of Jupiter and Saturn will also be on the 7th house making the event possible.

Daily prayers to Lord Shiva with a sankalpa for marriage will help. Abhisheka to Shivling on Mondays with the same sankalpa will also help. Even though Sade Sati will be in force, it will not affect you much when Saturn crosses into Kumbha.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 May 2020

Namaste CL and TKC,

Please accept my sincere and heartfelt appreciation for chiming in... thank you very much!!!
I'm sure both of your notes will fuel/fire the native's diminishing hopes of a fulfilled married life.

Sincerely...

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 18 May 2020

Namaste Clji,

Thank you for an alternate perspective via nakshatras. But the way dasha operates is that the Dasha lord gives results of its nakshatra. So ideally jupiter gives results of hasta( moon) nakshatra and mercury of Magha(ketu). Mars has not come into picture as yet from prediction purpose as dasha has not been in operation. HAd it been mars dasha then jupiter would have gotten activated via nk feature and given results of 12th, 3 and 6 house. Still 7th would be missing. But Mars itself lords 7th so mars could give marriage by nakshatra and lordship theory combined.

Jup MErc are thus connected to 12, 3, 6 and 2nd houses as ketu lords scorpio and 9. 7th is not coming in picture.

But if we take karaka theory into consideration then because of conjoining venus the karaka for marriages and lord of libra, thus jupiter is capable to produce venusian events irrespective of lordship of venus. But then that is MD perspective. If it was jup - jup probably the chapter was closed. But Merc AD may not make sense too except that it is dispositor of 7th lord mars. but that would sound too much like post mortem than prediction.

Your explanation about jupiter and mercury opened up my mind on looking for connections to 7th. So i looked into d9 and found jup merc is with Mars. Now They are capable of giving marriage. But for marriage to be absolutely finalized these should be trines to 7th house of D9 lagna. i.e.3,7,11. If we do this then d9 lagna goes quite a bit far by 15 minutes and needs various other clarifications from the original poster to finalize the birth time.

by current d9 lagna jup merc mars in 4th house of d9 chart should give minor problems due to mars but jupiter should be able to tackle and give support to marriage. 4th bhava is sukhasthana of marriage in d9. OP states hardly 2 months of marriage and lack of consummation. so the d9 lagna does not make sense.

To break the marriage 8th bhava of d9 is forefront. 8th lord of d9 or planets placed therein can give breaks provided no benefic aspects are there.

------------

When i saw alternate dasha mediums via kalachakra dasha. Operational periods were of Taurus-Cancer during marriage. No way connected to even karakas of marriage. Gemini gave breakup. Kaalchakara dasha is very sensitive to time, so clearly the time is off here.

Lets assume that we take liberty of few mins being off so use lagnamaska dasha for d9. Here again Saggitarus and gemini are operating for marriage. Connections to d9 lagna, 7th house are way off.

---------------

I tried to map moola dasha to see if the event was solely due to past life prarabdha. but that is even more sensitive to time. All i could see is jupiter and mercury both are not in good amshas of d60. Jupiter in mrityu and mercury in kulaghna. Cannot give good results completely.

-----------

my conclusion is this chart requires serious btr atleast to fix d9.

thank you

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 May 2020

nitin ji, i had posted a reply after you response on "not being able to decode" message but it was disaaproved by lova because i perhaps posted it twice by mistake.

i had mentioned a series of other events in that post so you can decode. i will try and remember them again now:

1. first fling after divorce began in March 2017 and continued with breaks till november 2019---Again physical intimacy was established but no consummation. i was against consummation as reltaionship was not committed. This fling did not cause me much attachemnet emotionally or much pain. it was with a man living in another city .

2. second fling began with a man in my own city. in the month of november 2017 till march 2018. again same pattern-- physical intimacy but no consummation. i was against consummation as realtionship was not committed yet.
during this period i was not in touch with the previous guy mentioned in point 1. However, this fling caused me lot of mental agony as we were like bf-gf but he was not committing.

3. The affiar that astrologers are talking about above (before marraige) had occured between Jan 2011 to May 2011. We were physcailly intimate but again no consummation since the boy said we will be getting married soon so i said there is no hurry and he was ok with it. of course, we never got married due to misundesratndings etc.

4. Nitya ji, you asked if i was tricked into marriage? i ithnk partly because of my previous break up which left me shattered and because i thought m growing older n not getting married , i rushed into marriage without seeing red flags. Yes, my engagement with my now ex-husband came close to being called off twice because there were warnings me n my family ignored to read. Having said that, it is also true that he was a fraudulent person who maybe sensed this. He and his parents were aware that he gets fits since childhood and is neither mentally nor physically capable of marriage, yet they got him married to show in society that he is a man.
it was an arranged marriage and we met only three times before engagement.

so yes, he was a fraud. also my engagement occured in December 2011. then my would be husband flew to usa n we never met between engagement n marriage. he straightaway flew down for the wedding ceremony in april 2012.

all Respected astrologers,

thank you for sparing so much time n getting into anlaysis. i do seem to be losing hope now if i will ever have a companion. and i just try to make peace it with now.

plz feel free to ask any other qstns if required

thanks and regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 May 2020

Hi,

Out of curiosity and academic interest, I would very much appreciate if the exact dates of separation - both physical and legal. As you can imagine, it would help for further investigation and analysis.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 25 May 2020

sir , for exact dates of my marriage I will have to look up and find my court papers first. But if the above post helps it is good. However, I do remember these dates:

1. My date of separation from husband was when I flew back from USA back to my parents in india: 1st July 2012.

2. My first motion of divorce was signed on 25 th April 2013- exactly one year after marriage ( 25th April 2012)

3. My final motion of divorce was signed in the month of February 2014. I do not remember the exact date as of now but can find my papers and let you know soon if still needed after so many dates already mentioned.

Thanks and regards

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 25 May 2020

Harmony your chart needs btr. Without that all relationship matters assessment will remain inconclusive.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 25 May 2020

Ok sir. Then can you plz do my btr?

Thanks and regards