Attracting Jealous Women!

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Elle
Attracting Jealous Women!

Post by Elle » 04 Feb 2020

Hi,
Hope everyone is fine :)

I want to know if there is such a strong placement/aspect in my chart that indicates that females who I thought are my friends become my enemies because they feel insecure and jealous of me!

I have dealt with multiple women who envy me and I still attract these types, I’m fed up.

dob: 7 dec 1997
at 9:42 am
pof: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Attracting Jealous Women!

Post by majestik108 » 08 Feb 2020

Well right off the bat, your 11th lord Mars ruling networks, associates, friends, etc. is in the 12th house of secret enemies, deception, etc. sitting with Venus, the 5th and 10th lord as well as Mercury, the 6th and 9th lord. Mars is also hemmed between these two, further irritating it along with being aspected by Rahu from the 8th house, which Mars is again inimical to.

So you should in general be careful with those you associate with. The 8th lord Sun is also in the 11th house in Scorpio and is strongly inimical to your ascendant lord Saturn. So you can expect to deal with a lot of underhanded and insecure (Sun rules ego, self-esteem and confidence) people in general. It's also possible that you attract people with personality disorders of some sort, like narcissists, borderlines, etc.

On the other hand, your Arudha Lagna (the way you are perceived by others) is in Taurus and Sun, the 4th lord is in the 7th house in Scorpio, which means that it's possible that you come off to others as being quite egotistic in your interactions them, which might be part of the reason why you seem to attract those you feel are jealous people.

So all in all, I would say that while you may have a tendency to attract people who are jealous, it may be atleast in part because of you coming off as egotistic, domineering and self-absorbed in your interactions with others, which causes you to either attract people who aren't really your friends who secretly desire to 'bring you down a notch' or as you mentioned people who were once friends to eventually become enemies.

I personally have Sun in the 7th from Arudha Lagna, but it's with Mercury in Gemini, and I've noticed that I can come off as quite egotistic when dealing with other people, I manage it by basically speaking carefully and reading body language to read people when talking to them. I would recommend in your case that you try to be more diplomatic, balanced and objective when interacting with others (as Libra falls in the 12th house from the Sun) and attempt to take a genuine interest in others and what they're going through. Might help.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 10 Feb 2020

Be thankfull you dealt with multiple women...others didn't get the chance lol.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 10 Feb 2020

Very hard working, good looking, valorous,capacity to bounce back, leader, involved in many activities, loves saline or saltish food, made great sacrifice for family are some of the traits.

Elle

Post by Elle » 11 Feb 2020

@majestik108

Thank you so much for the insightful information! You gave me more than I expected :)

You are right! may be I come to others as egotistic. I’m a very private person, so I don’t like talking too much with everyone except with some special people. I prefer focusing on my work rather than wasting time talking to my colleagues. I don’t really have any interest of knowing others closely, I just care about myself and my family; that’s why they may think that though it’s only my personality. I hate to ask them for help as I have a strong desire to do to anything by myself, but I don’t mind helping them whenever they need me. I’m kind to everyone even when they hurt me, I don’t have the intent to hurt them back as this is not moral in my standards, so I just ignore them and limit my contact with them. Now I just don’t care about having female friends, and most of my relationships with them become superficial because I know in the end I’m the one who will be hurt unexpectedly without any realistic reason. 3 days ago I just decided to limit my contact with another impolite female lol. On the other hand, I don’t face any problems dealing with most men, they are more gentle, understanding, and polite with me.
Thank you too for the sincere advise!

You seem an expert. If you have time, I’m curious to know if you could tell my compatibility with a person? Was the nature of our relationship karmic? What does he feel about me? My relationship with him was unexplainable. Even though the relationship left deep wounds, I’ve never met a person who understands me only through eyes and cares about me like he does.
His dop: 4 sep 1991
the time unknown
pob: Tehran, Iran

Is it hard to meet him again?

I’d love to see your analysis, but you don’t have to answer these questions if you don’t want to.

@aquarian.sun

Hahahahaha. Well, as long as you haven’t been betrayed by people who once were your friends, you are luckier in my eyes.

@ADC

Such a beautiful analysis!
“loves saline or saltish food” that’s so accurate! ;)

vedicRaj

Post by vedicRaj » 12 Feb 2020

Im not really able to tell anything about jealous women. However, your chart has some remarkable features.

Venus is a yoga karaka for your ascendant (as it rules the 5th and 10th houses). Yoga Karaka is strong anywhere, but for you, its in your asc. It is also conjunct Jupiter, and in exchange with Saturn (saturn is in Pisces, Jupiter is in capricorn). This is a very strong combination, with your 1st and 3rd lords in parivarthana. Since Venus is ur 10th and 5th lord with Jupiter, could indicate you are a teacher by profession, in the line of writing or communication. Or could make you very artistic in general, especially during your Saturn period.

Elle

Post by Elle » 13 Feb 2020

@vedicRaj

Interesting interpretation!
I really enjoy writing, but I prefer reading.
About the profession, I have actually wanted to study international business; however, it seems that becoming a doctor is my fate, which was my second favourite choice.

Elle

Post by Elle » 14 Feb 2020

@majestik108

Thank you so much for the insightful information! You gave me more than I expected :)
You are right! may be I come to others as egotistic. I’m a very private person, so I don’t like talking too much with everyone except with some special people. I prefer focusing on my work rather than wasting time talking to my colleagues. I don’t really have any interest of knowing others closely, I just care about myself and my family; that’s why they may think that though it’s only my personality. I hate to ask them for help as I have a strong desire to do to anything by myself, but I don’t mind helping them whenever they need me. I’m kind to everyone even when they hurt me, I don’t have the intent to hurt them back as this is not moral in my standards, so I just ignore them and limit my contact with them. Now I just don’t care about having female friends, and most of my relationships with them become superficial because I know in the end I’m the one who will be hurt unexpectedly without any realistic reason. 3 days ago I just decided to limit my contact with another impolite female lol. On the other hand, I don’t face any problems dealing with most men, they are more gentle, understanding, and polite with me.
Thank you too for the sincere advise!

You seem an expert. If you have time, I’m curious to know if you could tell my compatibility with a person? Was the nature of our relationship karmic? What does he feel about me? My relationship with him was unexplainable. Even though the relationship left deep wounds, I’ve never met a person who understands me only through eyes and cares about me like he does.
His dop: 4 sep 1991
The time is unknown
pob: Tehran, Iran

Is it hard to meet him again?

I’d love to see your analysis, but you don’t have to answer these questions if you don’t want to.

@aquarian.sun

Hahahahaha. Well, as long as you haven’t been betrayed by people who once were your friends, you are luckier in my eyes.

@ADC

Such a beautiful analysis!
“loves saline or saltish food” that’s so accurate! ;)

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 18 Feb 2020

@Elle, You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I think your approach to dealing with others is quite healthy. Help others when required, but don't expect anything from anyone and just cut off those who do you harm/intend to do you harm instead of seeking revenge. Never change that aspect about yourself.

I looked at the chart of the guy and since there's no birth time, I'm going by the Moon sign , but the Moon can change signs close to midnight, but I feel like since you said he understood you quite well, it's possible he's a Gemini moon which is trine to your Aquarius Moon, at the same time, since you said you were left with deep wounds, it's likely he's a Cancer Moon. I'm leaning towards the latter, but you can tell us if he was more of a Gemini or Cancer Moon since you were likely privy to his emotional nature.

My personal experience with relationship compatibility in astrology is that opposition, trine and 3/11 relationships are the only good ones. 2/12, 4/10, 6/8 relationships are not good.

In your case, your Sagittarius Mercury is trine to his Leo Mercury, which indicates good communication between the two of you. Your Saturn in Pisces is in a 3/11 relationship with his Saturn in Capricorn, which indicates compatibility in setting long-term goals and general attitude towards work. His Saturn also puts your ascendant lord in your ascendant, which probably helped you with regards to self-esteem, confidence and overall sense of well-being about yourself. Assuming he's a Cancer Moon, his Saturn in Capricorn would also be in the 7th house, which is your ascendant, and his Moon would be in the 7th house in it's own sign from your ascendant, which indicates compatibility in terms of mutual understanding between you two when it comes to how you approach, handle and behave in relationships in general.

However, that's where the compatibility ends. You're a Purva Bhadrapada Moon and he's a Punarvasu Moon (assuming he's a Cancer Moon), and despite Jupiter ruling both nakshatras, they are very different in how they operate. It's possible that you were too possessive in the relationship which caused him to lose attraction or that you were seeking something more serious whereas he was not. His Rahu goes to your 12th house, which could mean that the relationship was a form of escapism for you OR that you engaged in escapist behaviours with him while you were together. This could range from him being an outlet for your frustrations with jealous people as you mentioned, to escape through sex, drugs, etc. His Mars in Virgo is also in opposition to your Saturn in Pisces, which in my eyes means that there was most likely strong differences of opinion with regards to your value systems as his Mars falls in your 9th house, which is further exacerbated by your Jupiter being 6th from his Jupiter in Leo.

I personally don't think that you two are really all that compatible, atleast not in terms of a long-term relationship. The deep wounds you've been left with is evidence for that and all the more reason why you shouldn't try to get together with the person again. From what I can tell, the basis of your relationship was most likely good communication and sexual attraction, I say this because his Mars aspects your Venus and vice versa, indicating sexual attraction, however, his Venus is placed 8th from yours which basically indicates that there is a lack of understanding between you two with regards to how to provide comfort, love and intimacy to each other, in other words, the two of you 'love differently'. I would say that anything more than an affair in this case would be a mistake.