Moving into depression due to unemployment - please help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Moving into depression due to unemployment - please help

Post by Sudhi » 17 Oct 2019

R2D2,

Went through this thread. This year has been very bad for most of them.....I think Saturn transit is effecting everyone. Dont lose hope. With Jupiter transit happening in a couple of weeks, step up the proceedings.....Jupiter transit took away your job in 2017.....who knows....the same Jupiter transit might fetch you a job now...

[Also keep a watch on the Saturn transit....It will go combust on Dec 28 for about 3 weeks. Then it will move to next sign. So until Feb 2020 starts we all have to be patient.]

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 18 Oct 2019

Thank you ShivShankar, Dev and Sudhi. Appreciate your guidance and wisdom.

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 22 Jan 2020

No luck yet. Nothing in the horizon as well. Perhaps Saturn’s transit may open some doors. I’m keeping up my efforts.

Loka samastha sukhino bhavanthu

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 22 Jan 2020

r2d2 - hope you are not wearing any gems/amulets.

your birth time needs some serious rectification. but job loss in sept 2017 means you were running 43 years at that time and that 42-48 age range falls under purview of nodes. 42-45 specifically under rahu. And you lost job under RAhu AD itself. 10th from Dasha lord mercury is ketu too.

if you have sleep problems prominently through most stages of your life, you should be Saggi lagna.

All in all get Durga saptashati done along with ganpati pooja. And recite vishnu sahasranaam daily from Vishwam vishnur vashatkaro till phalashruti, atleast 3 times a day for speedy results.

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 23 Jan 2020

Thank you astroduffer. My wife is very proficient in reciting Vishnu Sahasranamam, and I will start chatting with her immediately.
My sleep cycles are horrible. Very light and very disturbed. In fact my average sleep time is less than 5 hours per day throughout my life. That too in compartments of 20-30 minutes.
Given this, do you have any guidance on when I may expect a positive change?
Thank you.

R2D2

Sorry I forgot to include this. I wear a gold chain that my mother gave me when I got married. This is because I dislike rings etc. In fact I don’t even like the chain. My wife added a silver Sai Baba locket to this chain just 2 weeks back. Do I stop wearing this chain+locket? I’m happy to stop. Please let me know.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Jan 2020

you can remove the locket and keep the chain

R2D2

Thank you. Done. Do you have any thoughts on when my situation might change?

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 23 Jan 2020

R2D2 wrote:
22 Jan 2020
No luck yet. Nothing in the horizon as well. Perhaps Saturn’s transit may open some doors. I’m keeping up my efforts.

Your lagna is Capricorn. With 4 o 5 timing lagna falls in 29.59.53 Saggy. With this given time and period about job loss and regular methods birth time can be arrived as -4.48.20 pm. That gives the following sequence:

Vimsottari Dasa:

Merc MD: 2006-09-19 - 2023-09-19

Antardasas in this MD:

Merc: 2006-09-19 - 2009-02-15
Ket: 2009-02-15 - 2010-02-12
Ven: 2010-02-12 - 2012-12-13
Sun: 2012-12-13 - 2013-10-19
Moon: 2013-10-19 - 2015-03-21
Mars: 2015-03-21 - 2016-03-17
Rah: 2016-03-17 - 2018-10-04
Jup: 2018-10-04 - 2021-01-09
Sat: 2021-01-09 - 2023-09-19

Vimsottari Dasa:

Merc MD: 2006-09-19 - 2023-09-19
Rah AD: 2016-03-17 - 2018-10-04

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Rah: 2016-03-17 - 2016-08-03
Jup: 2016-08-03 - 2016-12-06
Sat: 2016-12-06 - 2017-05-02
Merc: 2017-05-02 - 2017-09-11
Ket: 2017-09-11 - 2017-11-04
Ven: 2017-11-04 - 2018-04-09
Sun: 2018-04-09 - 2018-05-25
Moon: 2018-05-25 - 2018-08-11
Mars: 2018-08-11 - 2018-10-04

Rahu in 11th for Capricorn is associated with Mercury through star disposition. Jupiter is your source of problems as it is the lord of Pisces. Pisces is your real karmic house as per PLH concept. Jupiter in retro will impose restrictions in choosing the right continuity.

Sukla saptami - Cancer and Sagittarius defunct. Pitru chara karaka Venus is in Cancer. He is 5th and 10th lord as well.

Navamsa shows Ketu-Mercury in 64th navamsa house-Cancer. So Mercury as a whole gives you troubles.

Jupiter antara will not give you job. It will bring in more troubles unless you surrender to a Guru. Saturn in 6th can get you a position if you get blessings from a Guru. Probably your wife has chosen Sai Baba in the form of a locket. Wearing any locket is not necessary.

As the 7th house is defunct, naturally you may not take her seriously. It is indicated that you should worship a Guru, Guru of your choice to pass through Guru antara and get a placement soon. To appease Ketu,Ganesh upasana: to appease Rahu and Mars Durga upasana. are to be carried out.

Jup: 2018-10-04 - 2021-01-09
Sat: 2021-01-09 - 2023-09-19
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 24 Jan 2020

Very soon.it will be a sudden event of getting a job. will spring out of nowhere. Sooner you get Durga saptashati and ganpati pooja done by a priest the better for you.

Your job was taken away by ketu in transit aspecting sixth and 10th house. The nodes had also transited over your arudhas of a10 and a11. till jupiter was there in virgo you were safe. when it moved your protection was gone for all these areas. So it seemed like jupiter took away your job.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 24 Jan 2020

The lagna is capricorn. BT is 4.48pm.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 25 Jan 2020

Thank you my friend. I’ll get to the pooja immediately.

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 25 Jan 2020

Thank you lefteye for the detailed analysis. Per your analysis I have another year to see anything positive. I guess it is what it is. I’ll keep up my efforts.
One question. I’m given to understand that my birth time has been recorded accurately as 4:05pm - both by the hospital staff (birth certificate) and my grandmother who was with my mother during my birth. Both sources have recorded the same time independently. I can understand that there could be inaccuracies of a few seconds/minutes based on how watches/clocks are synchronized, but I’m surprised that there could be such a large difference. Is the time you arrived at based on almanac time or some other calendar time? Please let me know.

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 26 Jan 2020

lefteye - I had posted my message yesterday but don’t see it on this chain. So I’m trying to post again.

Thank you for the detailed analysis. Appreciate your taking the time to guide me. Per your analysis I have another year to go. It is what it is. However, I’ll keep up my efforts anyway.

One question. My birth time was recorded independently by two separate sources. The hospital staff (birth certificate) and my grandmother who was with my mother during my birth. While I understand that they could be off by a few minutes, I’m a bit surprised that it could be off by 43 minutes. Is the time you suggest based on almanac time or some Vedic system? While this sounds like a foolish question even to me, I’m truly curious. Please let me know. Thanks again.

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 28 Jan 2020

lefteye - this is the third time in three days I’m responding to you. Not sure why my previous attempts haven’t been posted. Hope third time lucky is true.
1) sincerely appreciate you for the detailed analysis.
2) while it is disappointing to learn that I have mother year to go, it is what it is. But I’ll keep up my efforts anyway.
3) I was surprised that my birth time could be 43 minutes away from what was recorded. Would like to know how this was arrived at (not sure if this is the right question to ask but I’m asking anyway)
4) one point I didn’t add in my previous attempts to respond is that I love and respect my wife very much. In fact she is one of most positive aspects and influences in my life. Also, had my lagna been Capricon, I’d have been a manglik. Wouldn’t that have impacted my married life as my wife is a non-manglik? Please share your thoughts.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 29 Jan 2020

@R2D2
Got your messages today.
I check the birth time for corrections using nisheka lagna as the first choice.It should be exactly in 7th sign to the natal lagna. If it doesn't match,I change the siddantha -from Drik to Surya. If time matches within 30-40 minutes I use the corrected time, with the consent of the native. In most of the cases birth time recorded say before the nineties won't match. Even I had to correct my children's time by 20 minutes approximately.

The point of having the bhava lord with badhaka connected is that it requires more attention w.r.t that bhava.It doesn't mean that it will be hated.The fate will cleverly divert the attention at the crucial moment to provide the needed things. I have 9th lord as my badhaka. I refused my father's helps when he offered from a capable position. At a later point,when I needed a small help,he was constrained to provided that help. It doesn't mean that we hate each other.We didn't listen to each other.

In your case I tried with both siddantha with both versions-7.5 and 7.64. This corrected timings are from 7.5, Surya siddhanta,Traditional Lahiri.

If you are sure about the timing to be around 4 pm only,I will re try and come back to you. I request you to provide details of completion of education and the field of your profession.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 31 Jan 2020

Thank you lefteye.
Here are some details regarding my education and career. Not sure if this helps.
1. Was considered a high potential and performance student until 10th grade which I passed in 1990. Would attend classes and ask a lot of questions in class, but wouldn’t do any studying outside school. Passed with ease. Missed the state rank by 1 mark. Was very active in debates, quizzes etc in which my team and I won many honors for our school. Both education and socializing were up.
2. Academics took a tail spin between 1990 and 1992. While I try to attribute it to the bad company I started keeping, I was worse than my bad company. Skipped school to watch movies etc., and barely got first class in my 12th. Was expecting to fail miserably. Socializing kept up but education fell drastically.
3. Always wanted to pursue a career in nuclear physics and joined BSc in 1992. Social pressure on my parents pushed me to engineering in 1993. While this wasn’t my choice, it still counts as a 1 year break in education from June 1992 to June 1993. Note that I found engineering to be very easy. Without studying/preparations etc, I finished in the top of my university. During this time, I had very few friends. Most people would dislike me because I wasn’t a “cool” guy but somehow managed to beat everyone at academics. Education skyrocketed but socializing fell.
4. Worked in the software industry from 1997 to 2001. Received a massive salary hike when I changed companies in July 1999. While I was performing very well, I wasn’t happy with this line of work. Wanted to be in an analytical role.
5. Moved to the US and got my MBA between 2001 and 2003. Good grades but hardly any friends.
6. From 2003 to September 2017, I’ve happily been in the world of analytics. Really interesting work where I’m able to combine my technical skills and business knowledge to drive results. Made a lot of progress especially since November 2007. One week in November 2007 was the best week of my life. Saw my unborn child in a sonogram, came home and saw that my green card had arrived, went to the office the next day and found that I’d been promoted, and bought a house the next day.
7. Moved companies and locations in August 2011. Higher position higher pay. But couldn’t save any money. The house that I mentioned in #6 took 1.5 years to sell and made a serious loss for me.
8. While this was a period where I did great work, no one noticed or appreciated my work. So took an inter-company transfer and moved to a different location in the same company in June 2014. Did some amazing work, but didn’t get the promotion I should have got.
9. Got a mega offer from a different company in November 2015. Informed the current boss who went into a correction mode and did everything he could do to retain me. But I didn’t feel right staying back. Took the new offer and joined the new company in January 2016.
10. This is where all the troubles started. Everything was terrible. I’d realized that the job had been oversold and that the position wasn’t as exciting as had been advertised to me. The culture and competency of the company revolted me. Plus I had to move away from my family to the new location and commute for a couple of days every month to be with them. The only plus side was the huge increase in pay.
11. My father, who lives in India fell terribly sick in August 2017 and I had to come to India for an indefinite period of time to take care of him. So I took a lay-off package and left the company in September 2017.
12. Since then - no luck.
Not sure if this information helps. Hopefully it does.

Also, I met with a near fatal accident in April/May 1999 which left in an invalid state until July 2001. While I continued to work and prosper, I was also on my recovery path for this period.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 01 Feb 2020

what is your marriage date r2d2 ?

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 01 Feb 2020

December 8, 2004

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 01 Feb 2020

R2D2

Birth time has to be rectified and we can't do blind readings so it took time to respond. This is not to be declared as ok by me. You should certify this time as ok or not ok.

Period of getting placement is likely to be after Jupiter antara. But it is a prediction only and as a capable individual you can change the bad things out of dedicated prayers as we have seen in previous answers. You have lagna vargottama in D1 and D10 lagna falls in 10th division-Ananta being its lord. It is Vishnu and upraising always. Closer study of D10 reveals your good image intact at work place and command over colleagues. Saturn’s transit over rasi with A10 can give fresh job changes and you have A10 in Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces in D1,D9 and D10 respectively.

There are two more criteria for making birth time corrections using natal D1 and D12 Moons in nisheka chart D1 and D12 Moons. These conditions are described in BPHS Vol 1 by late Sri Santhanam. Taking them into considerations, the major time correction is 4.11.40 pm.-Drik Siddhanta, Lahiri ayanamsa,JHora 7.5 release. This time satisfies corrections at D81 for lagna disposition, D9,D24 and D60 for Prana pada disposition with Sudarsana chakra dasa periods at D1 and D144 vargas.

This time seems to be satisfactory on account of major events - your father’s health in Aug 2007 and your accident in 1999. In D24, with Leo as lagna, You have Jupiter with nodes as your 5th house planets . 6th has strong malefic giving required strength to face intellectual competitions.
Now, the lagna is Capricorn 1deg 32 min.

Natal Ketu in 5th house Rohini 4th pada falls in 64th navamsa. This becomes a curse. Sun and Mercury are in Magha. They give huge amount of argala to 10th house. In D3, Ketu falls in 22nd Drekkana from Moon. Saturn’s transit in Capricorn may bring fresh troubles to you.
This places Mars in 8th making you manglik. But 5th and 10th lord Venus is in 7th and compensates this minus.

You have bigger issues whenever Rahu transits in Cancer-Ashlesha as I see from 1999 accident and 2017 job loss. Natal Venus is chara pitru karaka at Ashlesha. Pitra dosha and Manglik dosha charts will have frequent issues in profession/business. 9th lord is in Magha 4th pada. Mars is Atma karaka and badhaka lord.
Ayana bala of all planets except Saturn is good. Saturn has very minimum bala around 1 against 20 required. This gives dissatisfaction in jobs and demands more than what is practically feasible. This will always induce some sort of self pity or its isotopic form of over confidence.

Shadbala of Mercury and Jupiter are less than 100% having around 85% strength. In vimsopka, Mercury , Jupiter and Venus are not holding any amsa. Saturn Ketu and Moon are in favourable avesthas other planets are in unfavourable or neutral positions.

The periods of service seem to have gaps here and there due to some reasons. Varga charts can’t provide anything not promised in radix D1. We can notice the argala given by 8th house in D1 is not nuetralised in virodh argala. Incidentally these three planets Mars Mercury and Sun fall in dasamsas between 71 to 80 which is not favourable. Moon and Rahu are in favorable dasamsa counts. Your D10 7th house has Mars getting Rahu’s aspect. This will act as a negative factor at work place. Also, Mars being Atma karaka , and badhakesh, he will tempt you to be anger prone. That has to be remembered while dealing with people at work place in future assignments.

In D30, Mercury is in 8th house which denotes congenital karmic balance-the house lord is Jupiter posted in 2nd. Saturn is also placed here with Mars-7-12 lord. This prevents quick relief from mantra sadhana due to not worshipping Ganeshji. 2-8 parivartana in D30 indicates suffering of family and wealth due to past karma. Lagna lord in D30 refers to ANarayana- an opposite term for Narayana. D30 shows only evils. He is in 11th-the house of greed and possessiveness in exalted condition. That house is the prarabhdha karmic house in radix-Pisces.

D3 lagna represents Narayana and you have this perfect in D3.
There are serious issues indicated by D40 as Mars is prominent here at Scorpio which is D40 lagna. Nodes are in Pisces and Moon in 11th,Sun in 2nd. All other planets in Leo which is 10th house assuring good professional growth. But Mars becomes dangerous here falling in Yama amsa. Mars in D8 sits in 11th-denoting accidents. Mercury isin 8th house here unfavourable.

D45 lagna lord is connected to 9th , super consciousness. Sun is shrouded by nodes. Mars gets debilitation. This D45 Sun provides the needed strength to Atman . Accumulated karma should be removed. Chanting Aditya Hrudayam 3 times is a must for this arrangement. Your Aditya is Vivasvan. Get His picture from this url http://www.harekrsna.de/surya/12adityas.htm for starting your remedies.
The trends should be understood-with a notion of the phrase- tending to. Planets are subjected to numerous forces and it is difficult to pinpoint with 100% accuracy. Sure that prayers and regular remedies will shift the result towards positive side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 02 Feb 2020

astroduffer - my marriage date is December 8, 2008.

lefteye - thank you for the new details. I’ve already started Vishnu Sahasranamam, and I’ll start Aditya Hrudayam as well. I’m working on arranging the poojas as well.
One point. My accident coincided with Saturn MD, Chandra AD, and Rahu PAD per my original time of birth. And this was thought to be the cause for the accident. Thank you bringing new light to this.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 04 Feb 2020

whats the final version r2d2 ? is it 2004 or 2008. the two posts mismatch data

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Feb 2020

I feel your lagna is capricorn , due to moon sat in D9 marraige might have occured only after 43 years of your age i.e. in dec 2008 .at the time of job loss sep 2017 you are running rahu antardasa which represents Mars and mercury which is more of mercury .mercury is weak for 6th 10th 3rd .so lost job .but you might have received good compensation .at present you are running jup antardasa from 2018 feb and ends in may 2020 .so chances of getting job is more positive from 2019 aug and before 2020 may .you should more efforts in getting the job .since 2018 feb might be facing lot of stress ,misunderstandings ,worries etc

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Feb 2020

Shadbala of Mercury and Jupiter are less than 100% having around 85% strength.
Lefteye

You quoted as above.
But I doubt if this shadbala concept really works in all cases and is reliable?
In my own case, during deep combust planet dasa and lowest shadbala planet 65%antardasha, the period was the best in terms of getting job, highest degree, good name, happiness at home etc.
Also the worst period was the dasha of that of the highest shadbala and astavarga planet.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Feb 2020

Dev ji are you married