Rahu-Moon Conjuction, Cancer Ascendant - Lagna Lord Moon

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
light1
Rahu-Moon Conjuction, Cancer Ascendant - Lagna Lord Moon

Post by light1 » 30 May 2019

Rahu with Moon sparks unknown fear, anxiety, depression, chances of getting emotional trauma, emotional imbalances, high uncontrollable desires, never satisfied, relationship issues, multiple relations. Moon and Rahu are enemical. How will Rahu Moon conjuction affect a Cancer Ascendant, as Moon is Lagna lord?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu-Moon Conjuction, Cancer Ascendant - Lagna Lord Moon

Post by Shivoham » 30 May 2019

Chandra Rahu Conjunction is not considered good for mental stability & mental happiness in life. These people have materialistic mindset. Adolf Hitler had this combination, Einstein as well, Osama too. These people were directly or indirectly responsible for mass destruction. It is also called Shakti Yoga if in trines to lagna . On the other hand, Even Shri Ramakrishna Paramhans had it. But he utilised the energy differently. It also depends upon overall nature of chart whether its spiritual or not. This Yoga should also be seen from AK too.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

light1

Post by light1 » 31 May 2019

@Shivoham Thanks for the response. Last day I went through three charts. One has Rahu-Moon conjuction in a trine (9th, Pisces) for Cancer Ascendant. Second one is also of a Cancer Ascendant but in 12th house of Gemini. And the last one , also has in Gemini but for a Capricorn Ascendant.

Will being in a jupiter house help in anyway? In the first case is there a Shakthi yoga? Will shakthi yoga always work negatively? Can these people use remedies to reduce negative affects? Also how can the nature of chart whether its spiritual or not , found out?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 31 May 2019

Adolf Hitler did not have Moon Rahu combination.
Einstein did not have this combination either.
Finally Osama did not have this combination as on his alleged DOB 10-mar-1957. Note that his data is considered Rodden rating XX where the date of birth itself is uncertain.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 31 May 2019

Yeah CL Ji
Data is inaccurate. I request you to edit & remove reference regarding the charts & keep the remaining part.
Regards
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

light1

Post by light1 » 31 May 2019

@chandralagna Ji
I understand that neither Hitler nor Einstein had Moon Rahu conjunction.
How do you see Rahu-moon conjuction in jupiter house ? Also is there anything positive about shakthi yoga ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jun 2019

A disclaimer - I'm a novice and still trying to learn. So, kindly bear with me, and my bookish knowledge - mostly publications from PT.

It is said that Rahu is closely associated with Moon. This combination is supposed to give strength to the house it is placed in. For instance, if it is placed in the 12th house, it is supposed to give prophetic dreams, enhance psychic perceptions and contribute to other significations of the 12th house - like foreign residence. In general, it is supposed to five psychic sensibilities and subtle perception to the mind. It is said to be very easy for such a native to tap into the unseen realms. Whether one taps into the higher celestial realms of lower demonic realms is supposed to depend on the evolutionary level of the individual/soul involved.

Personally, I'm inclined to believe the nodes (either of Rahu or Ketu) provides each individual/soul, a significant opportunity to exercise their free-will - much more than any other planet.

In it's positive aspect, the conjunction vitalizes the lunar energy and as a result strengthens the mind. In it's negative aspect, it it furthers the dark side of the lunar nature, which furthers emotional and psychological disturbances, fears and phobias, hallucinations, illusions, paranoia and other such distorted mental states.

This conjunction is supposed to generate a powerful yoga - called SHAKTI YOGA (Power Combination), when both are conjunct in either the 5th or 9th house.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Moon and Rahu are not conjunct in Adolph Hitler's chart...

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I remember reading... and I quote PT (Prashant Trivedi)]'s book Rahu Ketu Experience, claiming Adolph Hitler to have a the SHAKTI YOGA, by way of combination aspect. He is supposed to have Rahu in the 9th house of Gemini and is aspected (Jaimini aspect) by Moon (conjunct with Jupiter/Guru) which is placed in his 3rd house of Sagittarius.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

On my part, I'd be curious to hear from folk, having this particular combination in their chart or the experts who have analysed such combinations. It would be nice if they could share the house placement and
1. Their analysis of the significance
2. Their personal experience of associated Dasas
3. Other related topics of interest etc.

V687

Post by V687 » 14 Aug 2019

Hi sishya.

I have this combination in 11th house,tauras lagna.
Gained unexpected money under rahu and moon antras during ketu MD.

Regrds

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 08 Jan 2020

V687 wrote:
14 Aug 2019
Hi sishya.

I have this combination in 11th house,tauras lagna.
Gained unexpected money under rahu and moon antras during ketu MD.

Regrds
Hi v687 I also have this combination and running through ketu-sat. I think this combination gives some kind of I intuition power to the native. Do you feel so? How is your Venus mahadasha going on?