Divorce or Not..?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Divorce or Not..?

Post by SoulLight » 03 Jan 2020

Can someone please see the kundalini details below and tell me if the couple will have divorce or not?

If yes, will it be a smooth process or be success? As boy was asking to stay separate without getting divorced.

When will they take divorce and and is there any promise of 2nd marriage or a career in girl's chart to sustain herself and her autistic daughter?

She can't even find job as she has to stay home with her daughter. When will she get job?

Boy chart:
August 6th, 1973
2:30 AM
Allahabad, India

Girl chart:
May 27th, 1976
2:20 PM
Baroda, India

Thank you,
SoulLight

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Divorce or Not..?

Post by vedam33 » 03 Jan 2020

Share when she got married and child birth

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 03 Jan 2020

If the given time is accurate, then yes there will be divorce

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 04 Jan 2020

To Vedam33,

She got married on June 30th 2013.
Had child on Dec 24th 2014.
Husband is putting too many restrictions on her like not keeping mobile, what groceries to bring home, what not to do, she is given orders not to talk with her own family members. Her Mother is not even allowed in their house..!
He mentally torures her alot like saying things like she is fit only to work at restaurants and retail stores although she had good job before marriage in Government.

Will she get custody of child?
Will the divorce be settled easily or with too many obstacles? When likely you and any other Astrologers forsee a divorce.

Thank you,
SL
Last edited by SoulLight on 04 Jan 2020, edited 1 time in total.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 04 Jan 2020

To ARV55,

Appreciate your prompt reply! Thank you! Can you please
Give me a time period when likely the divorce take place?
Will it be smoothly settled or with too many obstacles? Will she get child’s custody?
When likely will she get a job and recover from this trauma and be independent?
Will she get marry again?
Thank you,
SL

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 04 Jan 2020

You can expect divorce in 2021. I am not sure whether the divorce will be smooth, but they may try to insult each other when they get a chance.

Both seem to have equal chance of child custody, more can be said about this, if the child's birth details are provided.

Since Jupiter and 7th house is afflicted in rasi chart, 2nd marriage will not be possible. If she marries gain, it will also end up in divorce.

Her career will be very good and will be a source of happiness. There is no doubt about this. So, she should definitely try to get a job.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 05 Jan 2020

Thank you ARV55!
Can you please explain how is 7th house afflicted?

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 05 Jan 2020

I made a thorough analysis of her rashi chart. It is not as bad as I initially thought but still it is not good either.

I will explain how to analyze a woman's chart based on my knowledge. You have to look in the 7th house and Jupiter (karaka for husband) and the placement and dignity of Venus. This has to analysed from lagna and moon. The effects from moon is lesser compared to lagna.

Positive factors - Venus in 9th in its own house. The 7th lord form moon is Venus which is in 2nd in its own house. Jupiter in 1st house from moon. These are good.

Negative factors - In her chart 7th lord is in 8th house in utpaata shatiamsa. 7th lord from moon is in seetala shatiamsa. Jupiter in 8th house from lagna. Rahu in 7th house from moon. All these are bad.

Conclusion - I would say this chart can be rated from 40 to 50%, assuming 50% is neutral.

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 05 Jan 2020

I made a thorough analysis of her rashi chart. It is not as bad as I initially thought but still it is not good either.

I will explain how to analyze a woman's chart based on my knowledge. You have to look in the 7th house and Jupiter (karaka for husband) and the placement and dignity of Venus. This has to analysed from lagna and moon. The effects from moon is lesser compared to lagna.

Positive factors - Venus in 9th in its own house. The 7th lord form moon is Venus which is in 2nd in its own house. Jupiter in 1st house from moon. These are good.

Negative factors - In her chart 7th lord is in 8th house in utpaata shastiamsa. 7th lord from moon is in seetala shastiamsa. Jupiter in 8th house from lagna. Rahu in 7th house from moon. All these are bad.

Her navamsa chart is good.

I am sorry. Initially I told it you it would end up in divorce. Deep analysis says this chart is neutral (Neither good or bad), this means the marriage can be sustained. Please try to council them and bring them together.

If this marriage didn't workout, the second marriage won't be any better.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 Jan 2020

Casted the chart of wife and the following were my observations .
Jup in libra ,venus in sun star, sat aspects sun in D9, 2nd lord venus has gone to 8th from its own place .
So with all the above happiness from the marraige gone .
Was there any break in engagement or any failures in marraige alliances before she got married .her entire rahu dasa from 2002 seems to be very trouble some .
Chances of divorce seen only after June 2020 .
Feed back is appreciated

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 06 Jan 2020

The girl’s chart has
1. Virgo as Ascendant
2. 2nd House Libra has Rahu
3. 8th house Aries has Jupiter, Ketu and Moon
4. 9th House Taurus has Venus, Sun and Mercury
5. 11th House Cancer has Mars and Saturn

Do you get same kundali as above?

Since ARV55 ji said 7th house is afflicted and I do not get single planet or aspect on that house and since Vedam33 ji you said Jupiter is in Libra when it is in Aries so I wonder what is the kundali chart you both are getting.

Place is Vadodara, Gujarat.
I see some websites show many places for Baroda and yet some take only Vadodara, Gujarat.

Please confirm the above.
Thank you,
SL

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Jan 2020

Go through navamsa where in jup is in libra both the rasi and navamsa should be seen in tandem

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 07 Jan 2020

Vedam33 ji and ARV55 ji,

Thanks for clearing! When you said in general, I thought You were referring to Lagna Kundali.

I just saw Navmansha and the one I got has Pisces Lagna with Rahu and Venus in ascendant.
2nd house Aries has Sun.
6th house Leo has Saturn
So Saturn is Not aspecting Sun in navmansha.
I think you said Saturn aspects Sun in D-9.

2nd Lord Venus goes to 8th
In Lagna 2nd Lord Venus goes to 9th.
In Navmansha 2nd Lord is Mars goes to 8th.

Can you please confirm the Lagna and Navmansh kundali that you got is same as mine or not?

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 07 Jan 2020

Vedam33 ji,

There were no issues in marriage. Everything was smooth. But the guy had married before in India and girl left within a month after coming to USA.
The guy had asked to abort the child when she was pregnant. Her torture started slowly and had gone to extreme recently. I think since past 1.5-2 years it had been rough.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 08 Jan 2020

Arv55 wrote:
05 Jan 2020

Negative factors - In her chart 7th lord is in 8th house in utpaata shastiamsa. 7th lord from moon is in seetala shastiamsa. Jupiter in 8th house from lagna. Rahu in 7th house from moon. All these are bad.

Her navamsa chart is good.

I am sorry. Initially I told it you it would end up in divorce. Deep analysis says this chart is neutral (Neither good or bad), this means the marriage can be sustained. Please try to council them and bring them together.

If this marriage didn't workout, the second marriage won't be any better.
Thank you ARV55! I appreciate your response!

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 11 Jan 2020

divorce will be there
Thanx

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 12 Jan 2020

astro dr anjna wrote:
11 Jan 2020
divorce will be there
Thank you Dr. Anjana ji!

Can you please confirm if the Lagna and Navmansha Kundali I got above is same as yours?

Also, can you please explain your calculation?

Husband is most likely not willing to give away child’s custody so what do you think about that?

Please let me know. Thank you!
SL