How Rahu behaves in 3rd house(Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra)

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor
How Rahu behaves in 3rd house(Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra)

Post by karthik6244 » 18 May 2019

My query is how Rahu behaves in 3rd house(Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra) for a taurus Ascendant.

Since mercury rules Aslesha Nakshatra, will Rahu gives Moon results or Mercury results.

joyd

Re: How Rahu behaves in 3rd house(Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra)

Post by joyd » 18 May 2019

Both he gives with material gains and good contacts with higher authorities.For this lagna and placemental position rahu acts as 9-10th lord saturn too.Rahu is yogakaraka for taurus so as saturn.Remember he must not conjoined with any other planet in such placement.

joyd.

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 18 May 2019

Both. For nodes (Rahu & Ketu), their dispositor's placement is very important in judging the results. Rahu in Aslesha can make a person cunning and they will use one's emotions for their own benefits. Their communication can be deceiving as it is placed in the 3rd house. It is hard to find their inner self. A great placement for sales and marketing related jobs. Having said that, we should check the placement of Moon and Mercury. Both Rahu and Aslesha are similar energies. Aslesha is not a bad nakshatra unlike most people think. The planets placed in this nakshatra can alter its nature especially malefics. We need to see how do they utilize this energy.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 21 Oct 2019

Hello FreakingAstro, I have moon in 12th house Aries.
Mercury in 6th house libra
Rahu in 3rd house cancer.

Now how would Rahu provide inputs.

Regards
Ram.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 22 Dec 2019

Hello FreakingAstro any suggestions

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Dec 2019

Hi,

Please share your birth details (date, time and place).

Thanks...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sishya, my details,

DOB: 20.Nov.1980
TOB: 18:05 PM
Place: machilipatnam

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

As already called out by others, Rahu will act as both Nakshatra lord Mercury/Budha and Rasi lord Moon/Chandra. But then, given that Rahu is in Ashlesha (lorded by Mercury) and Mercury/Budha is in Swati (lorded by Rahu) - in other words nakshatra exchange. So, I'm inclined to think Rahu will act more like Mercury/Budha.

Sincerely...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sishya, In my chart mercury is in 6th house conjuct with Venus, so is mercury good for me or bad?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Please provide some insight into your love/marital life. Also, let me know if you've had extra-marital affairs or relationship/s, that might have contributed to stress in your married life and relationship with wife.

Thanks...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sishya, I don't know how you got it, but I'm separated from my wife from 2008 till now it's the same life I am living with. The reason for separation you already mentioned.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 23 Dec 2019

Hello Sishya, any suggestions...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Dec 2019

Hi,

Request you to kindly bear with me, if my note/comments below sound harsh...
Instead of wondering how celestial bodies (Planets/Grahas, Nodes etc.) behave, I would like to suggest you to introspect on how you are utilizing their strength, energies and the qualities you are blessed with. I'm inclined to think (and I'm sure you'll agree) misuse of such energies and qualities will invariably lead you down the wrong way. For instance, being intelligent is good... but then, thinking all others (rest of everybody) are fools, will not help. Introspection/realization along with prayers and remedies should give you relief.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Dec 2019

Hi,

Since responding earlier, I've been left pondering the possibility of me jumping the gun to conclude you might be misusing your abilities. So, I would like to slightly moderate my comments in my previous post and suggest the need to exercise freewill (after introspection) and direct inherent celestial energy for higher/noble cause.

Sincerely...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 24 Dec 2019

Hello Sishya, could you please explain in easy english words. I don't understand celestial energy/freewill, In simple english what am I not doing?

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 26 Dec 2019

Respected Shishya, I have done Double Masters in Engineering, and worked in world's Top 2, Top 4 bank in India only. From 2007 August my life changed, I have only seen losses, my salary per month is more than a lakh, but now I don't have even one lakh bank balance, I will get money for sure but that money won't stay with me. I will get jobs, but those jobs last for a max of month. Before to 2007 I don't have any bad habits, after 2007 all my money goes into bad habits. People who see me from other side thinks this man is blessed, but from my side it's different, all the losses started from my marriage life. I don't have any hopes on marriage or family I already forget it, I just want to know in future will I be placed well in Job can I earn good money.

Most of the astrologers told me that you don't have life in your native place, if you travel to onsite then only you will succeed, I don't understand how that helps. Just give me some advice that I can actually do.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Dec 2019

Hi,

It may be very easy to blame everybody (others) and everything else (including marriage), when the problem might very well be within. Further,it may not be easy for everyone to recognize/realize their own mistakes; let alone regret for it. Hence, my suggestion to introspect. Regret expressed for such mistakes by itself is repentance. It would help to focus on being honest and working towards noble goals, in terms of fixing family / relationships etc.

From your posts though, it looks like there is no regret whatsoever or an inclination/initiative to get rid of bad habits. Instead, there continues to be a blame on events (marriage and perhaps on associated people).

I would suggest reaching out and seeking help from experts in this forum, with sincerity for prayers and dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Dec 2019

Hi,

It may be very easy to blame everybody (others) and everything else (including marriage), when the problem might very well be within. Further,it may not be easy for everyone to recognize/realize their own mistakes; let alone regret for it. Hence, my suggestion to introspect. Regret expressed for such mistakes by itself is repentance.

From your posts though, it looks like there is no regret whatsoever or an inclination/initiative to get rid of bad habits. Instead, there continues to be a blame on events (marriage and perhaps on associated people). So, I'd suggest that you focus on being honest and working towards noble goals, in terms of fixing family / relationships, habits etc.

Thereafter, I would suggest reaching out and seeking help from experts in this forum, with sincerity, for prayers and dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

PS: Looks like I got timed out, while editing. Hence the post.

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 14 Jan 2020

Hi sishya,
I have a query on rahu. Not on third.
I know 2 people.
One has Rahu in 12 taurus. Gemini lagna. Moon in 2nd karkataka. Rahu is aspected by mars-8th aspect- from libra conjoined with Saturn. No other aspect. This person is very much afraid of snakes. Cannot see snake even in tv like animal planet.

Other person born around same time. Rahu in 9 taurus. Virgo lagna. Moon in Pisces 7th. Same aspect as above Mars 8th aspect with Saturn. This person has no fear of snakes generally.
Seeing a snake for real will cause fear. But the fear is not so bad like the first person

Sorry if I digressed from topic. Asking as it relates to Rahu and snakes.
Please provide your insights.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 15 Jan 2020

Hi Sishya First thing you don't know about me or my marriage life. From last 13 years what happened in my life you don't know or you haven't seen. From Chandra MD up-to now Mars MD what I am going through you don't know. Yet basing on few words you came to conclusion this guy doesn't had repent over what happened. For a clap sound two hands have to join. You aren't a preacher but an astrologer my question is more inclined to astrology.

Basing on what proofs you came to that conclusion if by reading my statements then you should be pshychiatrist not an astrologer.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Jan 2020

Hi,

My posts were honest attempts to help you; please rest assured there was no malicious intent/interest whatsoever - have also tried to moderate my post. Sincerely apologies, if I hurt your sentiments; either way, I would encourage you to introspect and figure things out... rereading my notes with an open mind and making an attempt to understand my words from a different perspective might help. Good luck and best wishes...

Sincerely...
Last edited by Sishya on 15 Jan 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Jan 2020

Hi Arunkmar,

Rahu could be a malefic for one and may not be so for the other. I'm inclined to think a Graha will work at different levels and ways to showcase their karakatva. And, looking at any individual or combination of Graha positions in isolation may not help.

That said, I hope we are not mixing personal aversion and preferences, with real (astrological) issues.

Sincerely...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 15 Jan 2020

Hello Sishya Sir, I just want to say I gone through tough times where I don't have even food for more than 2 weeks everyone left me. I am in ICU alone multiple times in Manipal hospital old airport road. As an astrologer you are trying to help us for sure.but it's not like that I don't want my family. They just left me. My question is same is happening in Hyderabad too two days back I got discharged my discharge bill is 72,000. I am in ICU literally doctor words after 4 days of my discharge is if I discharge you now within 2 months possibly you'll be dead. That's your condition. What an asking to astrology experts is will there be any change in my life. Imagine I am replying to your posts late night and early morning means I'm not sleeping. And same is true from years. In my astrology is there any good time where I can earn money ND live happily. Don't have kids always live alone I don't want to write my history but you got it reading this post. As an engineer I'd client says this is what I want we are capable of saying why in public cloud can be used what texhnoloyto suggest depending on what he asks. Same is what I'm asking but in terms of astrology which I don't understand even a bit.

Always I respect everyone for your helpful to read people like me posts and reply. You are true scholars with that blessed gyaan can you suggest any stone or anything.

If my words hurt anyone I sincerely apologize.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Jan 2020

It is very sad to hear about your health and your status. Rahu generally will give the results of sign lord and star lord , plus in the sign lord of navamsa where it is located , sometimes it can give results of 3 or 4 planets and it depends on the position where it is located in the individual chart

harinath.nitw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by harinath.nitw » 23 Jun 2022

What happened to this guy.. karthik..

No posts from 2 years..

Interesting guy