Worried about my kid's studies

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor
Worried about my kid's studies

Post by Kaveri » 02 Dec 2019

Hi,

My kid is not paying attention in the class. He is restless most of the time. Nowadays he is neither obeying nor listening even to us in the home.
We are very much worried about his studies and his future. Can somebody look into this. Thanks in advance.

D.o.b: 28Jan 2014
Time: 7:42 pm
Place: Tuticorin, Tamil nadu,India

Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Worried about my kid's studies

Post by Kaveri » 05 Dec 2019

Can someone look into this please

Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kaveri » 09 Dec 2019

Anybody kindly look into his. We are worried a lot about our kid.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 12 Dec 2019

Hello Kaveriji,

I do analysis based on Krishnamurti Paddati Method. First Let's verify the birth details...

First Cusp falls in leo rasi @4 degree 39 mins in the nakshatra of magha. Ninth Cusp falls in aries rasi @6 degree 26 mins in the nakshatra of ashwini. Birth time provided is accurate.

Mercury which is the sublord of fourth bhava is in sixth bhava .It's nakshatra lord mars is in second bhava and swami of fourth bhava. Ketu which is the upnakshatra lord of mercury is in ninth bhava.

So in this horoscope mercury which is the karaka of basic education upto graduation is signifying good education.

Current Dasa lord venus and his current anatardasa lord moon are also good significator of education,

Saturn is placed in third house and it's nakshatra lord jupiter is lord of eight house. Saturn is also upnakshatra lord of eigth and twelfth house. Saturn pratyantar is suppose to start from 18th dec, 2019 however it looks like it has already started giving it's effect.

What needs to be done is donation of Black Urad Dal on every saturday and Besan Ladoo's on every thursday till 3rd week of March 2020.

During Mars Anatardasa starts( Dec 2020 till Jan 2022) you need to again start the donation of Black Urad Dal and Besan Ladoo's on saturdays and thursday respectively. You can do on behalf of your kid, however if your kid does it much better. Donations needs to be after sunrise and but before sunset.

During the Current Anatardasa which is Moon you may want your kid to listen or recite the following sloka maybe once in day.

Yogo YogavidaamNeta PradhaanaPurusheshvarah
NaarasimhaVapuh Shreemaan Keshavah Purushottamah

During Mars Anatardasa( From Dec 2020 till Jan 2022) you may want your kid to either recite or listen to the following sloka.

Somapo Amritapas Somah Purujit Purusattamah
Vinayo Jayas Satyasandho Daasharhas SaattvataamPatih

Please provide feedback as to how this went....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 13 Dec 2019

He is only at the age of 5.It is too early to start worrying.
Serious issues for education are not seen in the chart.
Perform 'SARASWATHA MANTHRA PUSHPANJALY' at the nearest devi temple every month on his nakshathra.
all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.