Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

Post by rita » 20 Nov 2018

Jupiter well placed in Lagna will ward off many other afflictions present in the chart. It is very beneficial and auspicious. I have observed the life of a family member with such a placement. When she was growing up, there were a lot of financial difficulties. However in her adult life, she is the most successful and wealthiest person in the family.

Warm Regards

Rita

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 20 Nov 2018

@rita, Interesting! Thank you for sharing.

This person, contrary to the lives of most Rothschilds, actually had quite a wild and off-beat early couple years as he apparently went off into Hollywood to become a movie producer and ended up being hooked on heroin, before he was 'forced' to clean up his act when it was time for him to inherit his father's fortune.

Fits the general theme of what you said regarding your family member quite well. :D

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 23 Nov 2018

I am a Meena lagna, Dhanu Rashi native (24 Sep 1982, 18:50 PM, Solapur)

I have Asc - 17' 48"
Rahu in Gemini at 16' 08"
Venus in Leo at 27' 08"
Sun in Virgo at 7' 39"
Mer (R) in Virgo at 22' 31"
Sat in Virgo at 28' 44"
Jup in Libra at 16' 48"
Mars in Scorpio at 9' 35"
Moon in Sag at 0' 51"
Ketu in Sag at 16' 48"

Years as a teenager were troublesome on a personal note, very low on self-esteem and would feel low for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Very awkward in social situations and poor in social skills. Very sensitive emotionally and very easily hurt to the extent that I started relying lesser on emotional aspects since life would feel unnecessarily tough in general. It is only after I hit my 20's that things became more tolerable as I became more aware of myself and became more logical. Intense and brooding by nature, high levels of self monitoring has always been the case with me. The Moon - Ketu combination along with Rahu in 4H with harsh aspects from Sa and Ma more or less made the emotional aspects signified by 4H very difficult. I was able to cope and emerge only due to strength of Mercury and Mars

Life in the 30's (after I finished my Venus and Sun dasas) has been far better and I am quite happy with myself and at peace.

Education wise things have been very good. Career wise things have been above average and I have recently embarked on a business. I am still single at 36 but not unduly worried. If it were not for my strong logical skills (due to Mercury) and the fixity of purpose and fighting spirit (due to Mars), life would have been challenging in spite of no major problems seen from a neutral point of view.

Health was a challenge in my teens but has improved a lot due to personal effort after I hit my 30's. Jupiter in 8H gives me a very keen interest in research and deep analysis, also interest in astrology and palm reading. I am deeply spiritual but not all religious

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 15 May 2019

Hello sammyho148,

I am asking this after 6 months from your post because I just saw it. I have a question. How has been your relation with your mother? Did she herself have any major problems. Your 4th house is heavily afflicted and Moon is in gandanta with ketu.

Thank you

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 15 May 2019

@ssm123

Relationship with mother has been excellent so far, no problems whatsoever. She herself is a spiritual lady and generally happy with life, no major problems in life.

I think the big salvaging part for the 4th house (and to some extent the 7th house as well) is the exalted Mercury as lord of the 4th. Ra - Ke though malefics are very comfortable in Gemini and Sag and may have reduced the possible negative effects.

Moon as the karaka of the 4th house is heavily afflicted in my chart, so is the 4th house. Effects have been really bad on my emotional health for the first part of my life but well under control now, all due to the logical capabilities (this is purely my observation as a person, not as an astrologer). I also have never held any physical asset in my name (house, car etc) so far.

Thankfully no impact on mother and education, both these areas have been very good.

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 16 May 2019

Thanks for the reply. Are you happily married?

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 16 May 2019

Not yet married, chart shows all the indications of a late marriage so not surprising.

Happily married - not sure if that is going to happen in my case. There are some challenges in the 7th house seen from both lagna and the moon.

What is your reading?

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 17 May 2019

Thanks. Please note that I am not an expert, so take my opinion with a pinch (or even a big bucket) of salt. As you have observed yourself, the 7th house and 7th lord from lagna are afflicted by Saturn and Sun. Sun is also the 6th lord so its position in 7th is not desirable. Your Venus (karak for sexual pleasure and wife) is in 6th house. So marriage and relationship are likely to need lot of effort on your part to keep going.

I don't think the 7th house from Moon is that important. I know a few people with heavily afflicted 7th house from Moon but their marriages are fairly happy and still going.

You are in Moon dasha, lord of 5th house of romance. Saturn or Mercury antardasha is very likely to give relationships or marriage.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 17 May 2019

Thanks ssm123. My own reading is that Saturn brings a lot of positives in addition to his usual negatives since he is in good dignity & vargottama in my chart. Sun as lord of 6th in 7th is a problem and Venus in 6th is a problem that appears to foretell ego clashes & conflicts with spouse which needs to be managed with intelligence (Mercury) and perseverance (Saturn). Time will tell, whatever happens I think I have the mental maturity to deal with the situation as it stands now.

Coming back to the original topic of this thread......

There are some inherent interesting contradictions for a Pisces lagna in general -

1) Jupiter (lord of 1st and 10th) gets debilitated in the 11th house of desires & gains. Thus indicating that Pisces natives can make their own lives miserable if they prioritize desires & gains above everything else

2) Venus (lord of 3rd and 8th) gets debilitated in the 7th house but gets exalted in the 12th house. Which means the planet of relationships, harmony and comforts needs to be oriented towards higher level spiritual pursuits to feel really fulfilled rather than go after usual 7th house indications

3) Mercury (lord of 4th and 7th) gets exalted in 7th house though that is MKS for planet Mercury and he loses all directional strength in the 7th house

4) Moon - Lord of the second dharma house (5th) gets debilitated in the third dharma house (9th)

5) Mars (lord of 2nd and 9th) gets exalted in the 11th house of gains and desires.

Point (3) taken in combination with point (1) and (2) above appears to indicate that a Pisces native will gain his real wealth and fulfillment by positively impacting the lives of his close network around him without chasing worldly riches in the usual way. Worldly riches can accrue but only through a pursuit of value addition to people around him in a dharmic way, riches will have to be a by product and not an objective by itself. For this very reason Pisces natives are not cut for the usual materialistic roles like chasing power & position in the pursuit of desires & material gains.

If I look at my own life, I was miserable as long as I kept doing a job purely to become successful materially in a conventional way. The moment I found a bigger purpose where I was able to express my philosophical view in a way I am able to add value to others around me - gains have started flowing in and I am much more in touch with my real self. In a way it is ironic that my career is the pursuit of making more money but this follows my philosophy (every successful investor is by definition a good philosopher as well) and I see material success as a byproduct of this path rather than the objective itself.

For this very reason, Venus becomes a malefic for Pisces ascendant since the natural karakatwa of Venus drives native towards material comforts - this might absolutely be the wrong path for a Pisces native. Comforts have to accrue in the way of higher harmony with philosophy & spirituality and not from the materialistic route for this native.

Hence though Venus being placed in 6th is in general bad, for a Pisces native it may be a blessing in disguise since the 3rd and 8th lord going into 6th means the ability of this planet to cause harm is controlled to a good extent!

Yayeen

Post by Yayeen » 21 Sep 2019

Hi All,

I am Pisces ascendant with moon in scorpio.

I don't have job from 2017 and my thoughts and feelings are very negative.

Plz guide with reading my chart and suggesting remedies.

Also I am not married n have lot of debts. please help.

Rgds
Yayeen

Yayeen

Post by Yayeen » 22 Sep 2019

My birth details;

D.O.B : 3rd Feb 1078

Time: 9: 22 a.m.

Place: Gaya Bihar

Rgds
Yayeen

Yayeen

Post by Yayeen » 24 Sep 2019

Hi All,

Plz ready chart & guide me.

Rgds
Yayeen

StarDestiny888

Post by StarDestiny888 » 21 Oct 2019

Hi. I am a Sagg. acendant with jupiter moon rahu conj in 4th, mars in 10th, merc in 11th

Nov 3, 1987.
12:40pm.
aberdeen, scotland.

I have tried emerald, yellow sapphire, red coral and red garnet (for sun).

I have had very bad experiences with gems. I’ve spent over 15,000 US and to this day I am not wearing a stone!!!
The sapphire I bought was 3.5carats and flawless untreated for $7000 US. When I recieved it, the cut was crooked - but my ascdant lord is crooked (retrograde). I had a great time with the stone, I put it in my sock for testing. It took me hunting, changed my wardrobe, spoke to me through songs on the radio with lyrics like ‘breathe into me let me breathe the air you breathe I can take you anywhere you want to beeee” “this old rock hasgot a lot of romance in it”
It showed me wealth by wealthy people inviting me to their houses or on short trips with them (like going fishing in their expensive boat).
It gave me a lot of short travels, but that included alcohol drinking and expenses from local bars.
The man who sold me the sapphire said7 days return policy no questions asked. Upon first day, I said I wanted to return because he deceived me about its cut. He refused and blocked my phone and email.
Then i had it recut to a very good shape- but went from 3.53 to 2.89carats.
I sent it to a jeweler to get set in 22k gold, but when I got it back, they had damaged the stone with a few small chips.
I had the stone taken out of the pendant to repolish to get the chips out. And now I noticed a small line at its corner which I did not see before. I think the jeweler might have fractured it!!!!
I am waiting on professional opinion now to see if it is really cracked.
$7000 and almost one year now.. still no yellow sapphire on my being 🤢😭😭😭

The red coral seems to give me a healthy energy at work. My enemies try to fight with me but they always get hurt. For instance trying to wrestle me at work.. or fight wurh me - and i only defend myself - i never attack- but they get accidental damage like a cut or pulling a muscle.
Also red coral seems to make me focus on my health, eating healthy foods, meditation, reiki healing, gives physical strength and an indomitable strong energy.
But makes me hate my ex wife and destroys her presence in my life. It also destroys alcohol from my life. My work gives free alcohol everyday for work - as many beer as yoy like. The boss even pressures us to drink but with the red coral- I reject it. [5th Lord is cure for ascendant? My health (teeth) are suffering. So maybe it is protecting my self from 12th house planets where saturn (teeth) and venus (disease lord) are sitting.]
Also.. I have two now. Someone gifted me a perfect jyotish one for free!!! It also makes me want land!!!! Off grid living, hollistic, ayerveda healing methods, living off the land, gardening, living away from society.

Emerald. I love emeralds the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh emeralds!!!!!! An astrologer recommended me this as my merc is in the 11th house.
The first emerald, a beautiful 1.19 carat minor oil eye clean colombian that cost $1900 US... was a beauty. I had it set by a jeweler in a pendant- and in one week a strong female presence of relationship appeared and I received a raise at work.
On the 7th day I took my emerald off and for some reason, by fate, by destiny, looked at its backside and.. the jeweler had damaged it!!! A large point they stucj a metal probe into it and it was cracking.
I took it to them and they paid for it, but they didnt give me the $260 of labor.. so atleast I got my 1900 back, but empty handed and minus 260$!
Then I bought another emerald .84 carats no oil colombian eye clean.. amazing stone.. I put it under my pillow and had an incredible dream of a blond goddess kissing me and fulfilling my desires. But, a few days later I had lost it in my bed and when I took the cover off very lightly!!! It flew across the room and hit the wall and got a small ding/chip in it. I could tell it was cracking from that spot. I know cracks are not acceprable. I sold it for a loss at $700.
Then I bought a flawless $350 3.7carat peridot.
Wearing it in the sock did this;
Reunited me with my ex cheater wife (it made me forgive her because of the extreme care about our kids)
It helps me sleep better. More circulation to the legs. In social situations it calms my nerves. Also I noticed it highly improved my social group. My dreams were coming true in social settings!!! It was a blast, but- when I take it off, I just think a lot differently and dont reallycare about social things too much.
It made me love dance, media, fame, arts, those type of things. Also it increased my income again- another raise- and alternative sources of income like selling house plants and house items. In one month I increased by income by 30%.
Ultimately it made my ex wife want to reunite with me and it made my position at work increase but also it made co workers get into a lot of fights with me. Them being knit picky about stupid small matters.
Makes me like city life, and modern living (and not care so much about homesteading in seclusion)

I dropped this gem on accident after I was very tired one night from work and forgot it was in my sock. I damaged it with small nick that you cant really see except with magnification. But its still there and it bothers me. So I put it away for now.

I dont know about the red garnet. Everytime I wear that I lose my position at work and have to work in an undesirable place and it makes me feel jittery weak ir something. Maybe its all in my head but it does feel like its enhancing libra qualities in the sun. But on another note when I put on the red garnet my dad seems to randomly text me and vice versa- that I love him very very much!

Thanks for reading- a fellow Jupiter male.
Brent

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 28 Oct 2019

Nice to see this topic still going strong.

I finally decided to bite the bullet and get myself a Cat's Eye as recommended by an astrologer. Let's see what disasters this ends up bringing me! lol

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 21 Nov 2019

@majestik108 It's great to see that you've carried on the thread for Meena lagna and rasi people, after 1 and half year these are some of my experiences with different gemstones-
Pukhraj/Yellow sapphire- Started wearing it from last 1 year,for first 7-8 months used it in right hand index finger, immediately within 2/3 months I've started to gain weight, and diagnosed with fatty liver,high cholesterol,thyroid. Then I've shifted it to right hand ring finger and strangely this time withing 1 month it did magic my liver condition improved, cholesterol went down. And also during this period it helped me in career also I've qualified for JRF in a big institute.
Red coral- I used to wear it in right hand ring finger for 4 years, then shifted it to left hand ring finger, it helped me in education,as i did amazingly well in masters, and also the biggest thing it did was saving me from accidents, at least 4/5 times it saved me from big accidents by a inch, but also increased my appetite for spicy and chilli food,Chinese foods.
Cat's eye- Wearing it from last 1 year, it's working well ,it stopped unnecessary obstructions that I was getting in achieving success,so overall it's been effective upto now.
Ruby- Used it for sometimes when father's health condition deteriorated, it gave slightest improvement in his health for 1/2 weeks,then it went downhill and ultimately lost my father,so overall Ruby didn't work at all.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Nov 2019

Will gems really work i doubt very much

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 22 Nov 2019

Vedam33 I have seen mixed results regarding gems, some people said and felt that it worked great, while there are others who said that it didn't work.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 Nov 2019

It is only psychological effect of that person that feeling it is gems effect and also the present period at that time good , effective remedies is praying to God

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Nov 2019

The only way to find out if gems and pariharas work or not is as follows - hypothetical situation

If God had made the same person into two identical like cloning and it is the same person essentially but then one does wear gem and does pariharas and the other doesnot. If He should give them different effects for the two in case gems and pariharas work. This I mean at the time his mind is wavering, he should be split into two identical persons but different minds and then when each one makes choice and then find out whether the gems and pariharas work, then chose that path and then the two merge into one. :roll:

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Nov 2019

Not got the point what you want to share

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Nov 2019

Suppose you want to do a chemical reaction aiming at a product, you can attempt two procedures to see which gives the product.
Similarly, if one is asked to wear gem for example, God could make him as two identical persons same as him, so that they can test, one can wear gem and other not. Then only we can see difference I said.
This is only hypothetical.
In the normal way, it is anyone's guess only. Some would say wonderful things happened but some would say nothing worthwhile happened after wearing gem. So it is difficult to convince both.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Nov 2019

But with the people I came who are wearing gems no improvement was seen and it became worst in certain cases , if gems can work all can wear ,so that there problems will be solved what for reading charts

gardsan

Post by gardsan » 27 Nov 2019

As per my personal experience Meena Lagna is a unluckiest one.
I faced (still facing) issues regarding my career & relationships.
Following are my birth details for analysis
DoB -14/01/1990
Time -11.37 am
Place -Pune.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 Nov 2019

Guardsan ji
Got chance to see the chart the following were my observations .
A venus in sun star
B sat aspecting sun in D9
C mars lord of 2nd has gone to 8th house from its own place (Aries)
With all the above happiness from marraige gone

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 Nov 2019

Was you got married between 2015 mar to 2016 June