Is it good time to buy plot?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Is it good time to buy plot?

Post by jemsmiles » 23 Oct 2019

Respected members,
I want to buy plot to build home, unfortunately my whole savings ended in sade sati first phase. On 24 January 2020,saturn will enter in my lagna. It's big decision to buy plot by taking personal loan (plot loan not available on gunthewari plot in maharashtra).
I will have to be very careful as saturn is giving only 0 point for kumbha rashi, in which he enter just after two and half year, not sure what will be result of that transit.
Please help me in taking right decision.
Is there any chance of job or location change in near future?

My birth details:

11/10/1986
14:45
Morvi (morbi), gujarat

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is it good time to buy plot?

Post by jemsmiles » 27 Oct 2019

Respected members,raphel sir,
Please reply to my post.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 01 Nov 2019

Lagna in Shravana Ruled by Moon
Moon in Uttarashada (Sun + Saturn) Ruled by Viswa Devas, Planetary Deity : Sun
Sun rules 8th from Capricorn in the 9th house with Ketu

Considering the strength of Bhumikaraka Mars (the 4th lord), Chaturthmasa and Shodamsha, its highly unlikely you will face any trouble related to buying immovable assets or property.

Matters related to Land and property will always be profitable in a long run.

There won’t be any issue acquiring or managing loans and debts due to strength of Mercury and Mars.

Regarding Astakavarka Points, Saturn always assigns low points comparing with other planets. Saturn transiting in Aquarius might not give favorable results but it won’t damage the significance of 2nd house considering lordship of Saturn in respective to Lagna and Moon chart.

Saturn is a benefic planet for your chart.

Saturn will also be transiting in Moola trikona rasi and SarvaAstakara points are fairly good so Saturn will not give bad results during Aquarius transit as you assume.

The only trouble I see is in regards to Career & Marriage in this current time period.

Career :

10th lord Venus in Visakha (Visakha ruled by Jupiter lords over 3rd of Communication & 6th house of Conflicts)

6th lord Mercury in 10th (Exploitation in workplace or profession related to contentious matters including slavery)

For Uttarashada Moon in the Capricorn portion Sun rules the 8th lord of sudden transformation
Sudden transformation in relation to Father, Father figure, Male Seniors, Faith, & Religion

Sun in Vrigo Chitra : Father figures & Bosses will be verbally critical & sarcastic.

Uttarashada Moon cannot take even the smallest criticism and this may lead to friction and damage to career in professional life.

Moon closely conjunct Mars: Sudden impulse, hot headed, Prone to injury & illness to head region

Change of Career is indicated in second part of 2020 (Rahu Dasa Sun Antara). Work will also demand relocation.

Anytime you work as an employee in a corporation setting there will always have an element of exploitation and conflicts. Currently, running Rahu Dasa is 6/8 angle to the 10th of profession will trigger such volatile situation in work place so tread carefully while dealing with your senior bosses. You will do well if you work as an independent consultant or an entrepreneur. Dasamsa Chart also indicates success in independent endeavors.

Marriage:

For Uttarashada Moon there is no female Yoni in the nakshtra scheme; so marriage & partnership for Uttarasada natives mostly suffers or gets delayed.

There is also Mars in Lagna which indicates troubles with marriage & partnership during intense transits.

If you are already married I would suggest you to handle interpersonal affairs carefully as the upcoming transits will take a heavy toll in your personal life.

Remedies:

Worship Maha Vishnu
Include Vishnu Sahashranama in your daily prayers

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 04 Nov 2019

Thank you so much for analysing my chart in great details.

You are absolutely correct in career front, no matter how much I work but I always have to face critisim because I don't do buttering, my colleagues enjoy their personal life, and don't work much but they get rewards very easily. Boss always complain about attitude problem.

I am hot headed lady and from last two years I got a male boss who behaves in inappropriate way(passing non veg comments) and tried to touch me in the way I don't like. I changed my company but situation is same. I really am frustrated and waiting for saturn transit in capricorn.

In my 12 years of career this is my 7th company, I changed all the companies not for material benefit but because of bad bosses.

I have already started looking for establishing a business for data entry work but it's in initial phase nothing is in place as of now.

Related to marriage, my husband is in critical health condition, he is suffering from fatty liver and jaundice and stomach related issues. I got married to Lord vishnu before marrying with my husband but still we facing problems.

We use to have a lot of conflicts but we really love each other.

Related to relocation, I currently live in Pune and getting opportunities for Kolkata and Banglore locations,i too have internal feeling for relocation but I was not sure about it.

Will I just change a place within pune or change the city ?

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles
Last edited by jemsmiles on 04 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

One thing is really challenging in my marriage, I am suffering from hypothyroidism and doctors said that there is very less chance of pregnancy, I won't be able to conceive.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Related to my current boss, I was really angry and things were unbearable for me, I created hell lot of damage to his career by escalations, I did not reveal all this to higher management but there were lots of issues related to his behaviour and my friend (other senior lady member of team) also faced some issues so we complained about his work ethics and people management skills.

Our manager also know how my lead is but he has maintained very good relation with USA team and that's why no one is taking any strict action but HR meeting happened and he was asked to change his place as previously he was sitting in same cubicle.

Ultimately hike and progress matters in career, I am not getting it so I made my mind to start side business and my husband will help in handling it while I will concentrate on my job. If I get good opportunity than probably I will switch this company.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Nov 2019

9th house is the house of Senior Guides, Bosses in life.

Your 9th house is occupied by Sun, indicates presence of strong paternal guru figures in life but they might not behave appropriately as they supposed to. (Ketu in 9th) Ketu – Eccentric, headless, incoherent

Career wise it’s better if you start your own venture rather than working alongside a team or working under supervision. You will prosper in any field where you are the only one running the show. Business related to Apparel exports or manufacturing will be profitable.
jemsmiles wrote:
04 Nov 2019
Related to my current boss, I was really angry and things were unbearable for me, I created hell lot of damage to his career by escalations, ........... If I get good opportunity than probably I will switch this company.
I strongly condemn such behavior in workplace but I would suggest you to minimize the escalation. Your time period looks stressful and any ongoing case may backfire unto you, prefer to lay low from conflict situation.

Uttarashada is the nakshatra of Victory; but technically the victory is limited to the 1st Pada (Pushakara Pada of Sun), and the last Pushakana navamsa Pada of Pisces. The middle Capricorn portion 2 &3 Padas are always prone to litigation and scandals due to 8th ruler-ship of Sun. Such litigation can also bring permanent demise to Career due to inimical relationship of sign lord Saturn & nakshatra lord Sun.

Saturn (System) Vs Sun (Own truth)

You are prone to see tension & setbacks in workplace until 7th of July 2020, thereafter you will find some balance.
Will I just change a place within pune or change the city ?
Extensive change in location and settlement. Change to an entirely new city.
Related to marriage, my husband is in critical health condition, he is suffering from fatty liver and jaundice and stomach related issues. I got married to Lord vishnu before marrying with my husband but still we facing problems.
Donate food and clothes to nomads on a Thursday. Offer this Seva on alternate Thursdays according to your means. This remedy will certainly alleviate suffering of your husband.
One thing is really challenging in my marriage, I am suffering from hypothyroidism and doctors said that there is very less chance of pregnancy, I won't be able to conceive.
Physician's advice supersedes any astrologer's advice.

5th 9th Sun and Jupiter are Karakas of Progeny.

The 5th lord in Rasi, Navamsa, Saptamsa are 6 places away from swakshetra. Pregnancy will trigger health hazards. Ongoing Dasa and Transits until Nov 2020 are also not in favor for conceiving a child. I would suggest you to follow doctor’s counsel.

Irrespective of lordship Sun in 9th always almost guarantees filial happiness in a lifetime, but due to association with the node it hints of theme of appropriation of another’s child. Ketu in 5th in Navamsa also indicates and favors adoption. Stay open to that idea.

Worship Maha Vishnu
Include Vishnu Sahashranama in your daily prayers
Recite Aditya Hridaya Strotram in first hora everyday

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः