Relocation and the use of birth chart

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor
Relocation and the use of birth chart

Post by Lala1234 » 22 Sep 2019

Respected Astrologers,

My sibling has been living in another country for past 8+ years. Had been to Mumbai once in those 8 years for a period of 21 days. He has a citizenship for the other country now.

I have a question, if he wishes to know something about his future and marriage and so on....are the details of his birth place location still valid?

Wanted to confirm can he use his natal chart to make predictions or he has to use the details of his current location and make a new natal chart?

Your input and guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Relocation and the use of birth chart

Post by archangelraphael » 22 Sep 2019

Yes, it is. The radical Lagna is created as per the rising sign on the eastern horizon. Circumstances changes as per Desh, Kala, Patra but predestined events as per Prarabdha Karma are bound to happen.

Western and Persian Astrology suggests a change in location changes circumstances and that is true to some extent. This branch of science is also called as Astrocartography but events which are destined are bound to happen. An event like immigration is already indicated in a chart. The birth time is the only and ever valid piece of information to cast and predict a chart.

I would rather cry in a BMW. (BMW is the circumstance, crying is the predestined event)

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 23 Sep 2019

Thank you archangelraphael and Krishna.

his details are as under :
Gender - Male
DOB - 11/02/1986 (ddmmyy)
POB - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
TOB - 8:30 am IST

He would like to know....
He is attempting for a international licensed certification of CBAP on the 27th of October he wanted to know if he can clear the exam also he is looking to get a transfer into another department in his company, is it possible? As of now he is single any insight on his marriage?

Thanks in anticipation
Lala1234

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 29 Sep 2019

Respected Astrologers,

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & regards
Lala1234

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 07 Oct 2019

Krishna wrote:
30 Sep 2019
At present he has Mercury dasha - Venus antardasha from April 2019 to Feb 2022.
Both, Mercury and yogakaraka Venus in ascendant are very auspicious. Therefore, it indicates a good time for him. From transit point of view, Saturn's transit in 11th indicates gains. From Nov 2019 onwards, even Jupiter will transit 11th which may be even better. Therefore, both dasha and transit indicate good times for the native and the outcome of the efforts made by the native would be for his best interest only.
Thank you for your input.

He is planning for his CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional ) exam on the 27th of this month, will he be able to clear the same.

Do we need a Pranshna chart for the above query as it is a question posed here. If yes let me know I will tell him to quite the exact question and will let you the time and place of his as he is posing the question.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 08 Oct 2019

Krishna wrote:
07 Oct 2019
Personally, I believe that Astrology maybe applied to identify future trends and possibilities and not specific/ deterministic results. Therefore, concluded earlier that both dasha and transit indicate good times for the native and the outcome of the efforts made by the native would be for his best interest only.

I am not experienced with the prashna system and will not be able to help you there but I am sure there are experts in the forum who could address your specific query.
Thanks a lot for your time and effort to answer my query promptly. keeping In mind your humble advice I seek to keep you updated on the aforementioned query.

God Bless You

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 09 Oct 2019

Has he wrote the exam previously ,means after 2018 march or earlier ,if not is it the first time attempting .he has to put lot of effort in success of exam .

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 09 Oct 2019

vedam33 wrote:
09 Oct 2019
Has he wrote the exam previously ,means after 2018 march or earlier ,if not is it the first time attempting .he has to put lot of effort in success of exam .
Yes sir, he has given it earlier but was unsuccessful at it and yes he is studying hard.

Thanks for your reply

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 09 Oct 2019

Can you share when he wrote is it during the year on or after 2018 march or before

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 10 Oct 2019

If a person migrates to another country for good with lock , stock and barrel , it is said his chart has to be made from the time he landed up in the new country taking the 10 the house of the prepared chart as lagna . That is the landing time is not taken for deciding the lagna but the house which falls in the 10 house in that chart becomes his lagna . The logic seems to be a person usually migrates for professional change and upliftment . But as usual there are some unanswered questions in this concept .

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 12 Oct 2019

iladevi19 wrote:
10 Oct 2019
If a person migrates to another country for good with lock , stock and barrel , it is said his chart has to be made from the time he landed up in the new country taking the 10 the house of the prepared chart as lagna . That is the landing time is not taken for deciding the lagna but the house which falls in the 10 house in that chart becomes his lagna . The logic seems to be a person usually migrates for professional change and upliftment . But as usual there are some unanswered questions in this concept .
sounds interesting.... especially the 10th house concept....

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 12 Oct 2019

vedam33 wrote:
09 Oct 2019
Can you share when he wrote is it during the year on or after 2018 march or before
Respected Vedam33 ji,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

Till date a couple failed attempts the dates of which are listed below:

!st Attempt - September 28, 2018

2nd Attempt -April 27, 2019

Let me know if u wish to know any further information.

Regards,
Lala1234

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 21 Oct 2019

vedam33 wrote:
09 Oct 2019
Respected Vedam 33 ji,

Sir I have provided you the required details. Can you kindly provide an insight on the same.

Thanks & regards,
Lala1234

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Oct 2019

Sure will see sorry for the delay

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It is very difficult is what i feel ,but let us hope for the best .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chances of getting successful after feb 2020

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 21 Oct 2019

Respected Vedam33ji,

Thanks for your time an effort to look into my query. I just hope and pray best for him. I will keep you posted.

Thanks & regards,
Lala1234

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks let us hope for best and my god bless the boy in success in exam

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

All because sat is delaying other wise the boy should have been successful in passing the exam

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 22 Oct 2019

vedam33 wrote:
21 Oct 2019
Thanks let us hope for best and my god bless the boy in success in exam
Respected Vedam33ji,

Thanks for your blessings and hope he sails through. I will keep you updated.

Thanks & regards,
Lala1234

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 Oct 2019

Today is the exam hope he wrote well

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 06 Nov 2019

Hello Vedam33 sir,

Sorry for the delayed reply as I was too occupied for my licence certification too. Well I have a couple news. One is sad that my sibling just lost it with one domain and I cleared my PMP ( Project Management Professional ) certification yesterday.

Do you suggest any day for him to take the exam in the next month as he is wishing to give another try for it.

Thanks & regards,
Lala1234

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Nov 2019

Thanks for the feed back , it is very sad that he was not successful in the exam , as the shared earlier better for him to wait till next feb
Congratulations for success in exam , can you pl share your birth details if you don’t have objections for checking about success in your exam for my analysis

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 07 Nov 2019

vedam33 wrote:
06 Nov 2019
Thanks for the feed back , it is very sad that he was not successful in the exam , as the shared earlier better for him to wait till next feb
Congratulations for success in exam , can you pl share your birth details if you don’t have objections for checking about success in your exam for my analysis
Sure sir np....here are my details
Female
DOB - 31/12/1989 ( ddmmyy)
POB - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
TOB- 10am IST

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 16 Feb 2020

vedam33 wrote:
06 Nov 2019
Respected Sir,

As you advised my sibling he has waited till feb to give the exam for the certification.

What date would you suggest for him taking the exam in the month of feb or early march this year.

This is because he wants to get done with the certification by first week of March as his promotion is dependent on the same.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks in anticipation.