Mars dasa with Rahu antardasa

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor
Mars dasa with Rahu antardasa

Post by karthik6244 » 05 Oct 2019

Hello Vedic Astrology Members,
Greetings

I am going through Mars Mahadasa with Rahu antardasa this period started from 2019 January, when it started I lost job, went into unnecessary police cases, family separation health issues like surgery 6 times hospitalized, got 2 offers accepted the offers at the time of joining for some reason offer was kept on hold all of sudden I got Onsite opportunity went to Onsite, got very good name in work with the client but from the parent company have visa issue so returned back to India. Have gone through lot of pressure in last 3 months but on positive side able to clear nearly 4 lakha debt in 2 month time.

What I thought of asking is
1. Is Rahu malefic to me strong malefic, after Mars I will enter into Rahu Mahadasa will the same malefic influence continues

2. How would be remaining mars period.

My dob
20 Nov 1980
18:05 pm
Machilipatnam

Thanks

Regards
KSR

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mars dasa with Rahu antardasa

Post by karthik6244 » 10 Oct 2019

Any suggestions

utkarsh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Mars dasa with Rahu antardasa

Post by utkarsh » 10 Oct 2019

Thank You Krishna, I don't know whether this is true or not? But your words sure brings positive thoughts in me. Going through tough health / financial / job related issues. Hate God!
I believe as you suggest Rahu Mahadasa after Mars Mahadasa may be good.