Marriage is not materialzing

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astrokeen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Marriage is not materialzing

Post by Astrokeen » 22 Aug 2019

Hi,
Can anyone tell how will be the married life of this person? How will be the future spouse? Will he get working spouse? Recently he has entered into ketu Dasha. Will it have an adverse effect on career or marriage life?
Details:
Dob: 7-04-1987 time: 4:40 pm. Place: Kasaragod,Kerala.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage is not materialzing

Post by Kimahy » 22 Aug 2019

7th Cuspal Sublord mercury's sublord venus is significator of negative house of marriage. Even if marriage happens, this marriage will be troublesome, starlord jupiter is indicated love marriage...

Career oriented spouse, good speaker,strong sex appeal, sincere, hardworking, not willing to spend unnecessary money.

Overall Ketu dasa will be good in terms of career..

Ketu/Venus period - relationship problems/increase in expenditure/change of residence
Ketu/Sun period - Increase in wealth/good for career
Ketu/Moon period - Good for career/relationship problem/health concern for mother.
Ketu/Mars period - health issues with mother/father/good for career.
Ketu/Rahu - Excellent for career.
Ketu/Jupiter - challenges in work environment/relationship problems.
Ketu/Jupiter - increase in wealth/challenges in work environment/relationship problems
Ketu/saturn - increase in wealth/relationship problems
Ketu/Mercury - tough times in relationship as well as work front.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 22 Aug 2019

Your ascendant is Leo. There is promise of marriage in the chart. Married life has strain from family life and children.
Past months is showing stress for profession, mother's health. Did you travel or relocate last month.
You can hope to get married with next antara of Venus from Jan 2020 onwards.
Good luck and send me feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Astrokeen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Astrokeen » 22 Aug 2019

@kimahy: Thanks a lot. This is not my birth chart. You have told there will be troublesome in marriage. Whether it will lead to divorce? Presently he is working in Bahrain. This is grooms details. We are looking groom for our daughter. She is also running through ketu Dasha. Can couples have same Dasha? Will it be fruitful?
Daughter details:
Dob: 19-06-1987 time: 04:00 am
Place: Kasargod.
Do they have compatibility?
@ sujit: Thank you sir. Is this marriage advisable?
Thanks in advance.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 23 Aug 2019

@Kimahy Ji, please check your pm :(

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 23 Aug 2019

@bhishma... i have replied..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@astrokeen... yes there will be trouble in married life.. honestly speaking this person should not get marriage at all, even if he gets there will be trouble leading toward separation. Also he has multiple love affairs which involves physical relationship too... His education and profession are related to each other. Most likely in computers/it/networking. Career wise and money wise this person will do amazing good... Ketu/Venus/Sun Mahadasa all indicates good money.. You can advise this person to start something on is own... independent business/trading/retail business.. even consulting... he will do excellent in this... but marriage is troublesome...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@astrokeen... Your daugther's birth time is off by couple of min .. I have taken it as 4.02.51 hrs
This shows me that your daughter profession is connected with either medicine or she is either doctor or nurse..Her marriage is promised in the chart, however it will be delayed. Saturn and Moon connection.
Ketu dasa seems difficult for marriage, venus dasha will give marriage, if she is having affair then it will be dissolved or broken before marriage. She will have arranged marriage. Marriage life would be good.. Spouse will be from same profession.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 23 Aug 2019

Kimahy: are you sure? Because this guy is known to us through our relatives and doesn't look like that. And my daughter is a postgraduate in computers. She is unemployed at present. Sorry Tob is 4:03 am

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@sowkad... I post what the chart says... rest it depends on you... good luck and all the best...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@astrokeen or sowkad... previously u guys have posted date of birth as
19-06-1987... time... 4.03 am, place - mangalore
and in this post... u have said place of birth as kasaragod....

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43117&p=288304&hil ... ad#p288300
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 23 Aug 2019

@Kimahy Sir, with the groom being over 30+ yrs of age don't think the point (1) is likely to occur. Just my thought. In KP 5th cusp denotes love affairs and 8th physical relationships. So, precisely 5,8 combination. But this does not mean that all 5,8 combinations are illegal relationships in KP. Sometimes, as in this case it's linked with 7th cusp and hence it might also indicate harmonious physical relationship with legal spouse. If any ambiguities in this regard you can even explain here or over pm by KP aspect.

Secondly, how did you co relate the education + profession together and arrived at the type of profession this native is in by KP aspect.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 23 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: In a spoken conversation, do you first repeat what the other person has said before answering? If no, then why do it in written mode?

Astrokeen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Astrokeen » 23 Aug 2019

Sorry, this again I went wrong. The place is Mangalore. Got c kimhay, got confused with the groom . You haven't answered my previous question. My daughter has done Masters in computers and your prediction went wrong. Sorry to say this, In that sense, this prediction is wrong and how can I believe on what you have predicted about the groom. We are trying very hard so that the marriage get materialized as soon as possible. So can you please recheck the birth chart again?
@Bhishma: My daughters marriage is getting delayed. However, there is a least chance of marriage happening because groom is 2 months elder. But we want to take a chance. So Any wrong prediction will make her life spoiled. I am requesting you to check these chart. Both are running under ketu Dasha. How will be his career life? Is this marriage advisable?
Groom:
Dob: 07-04-1987 time: 04:40 pm place: Kasargod,Kerala
Bride: 19-06-1987 time: 04:03 am place: Mangalore, Karnataka.

Thanks in advance.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 24 Aug 2019

@astrokeen... first all I'm not obligated to answer all your queries... second have clear thoughts... predictions will go wrong because you had provided wrong data for your daughter, i'm sorry will not be spending more time on your daugther's birth chart maybe some other learned members can share their thoughts... with regards to groom... i rest my case ... good luck and all the best...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 24 Aug 2019

@Astrokeen Sir, I could feel the real pain that you are going through. But I'm just on the learning phase still and have not reached the expertise level as that of Kimahy Sir. He had learned from the KP expert directly in real time. He had done numerous chart analysis and came back with much trustworthy predictions here.

My humble request to you is, kindly make sure that you don't alter the birth details often. Time is a very valuable asset that can't be earned back by any means. Based on my real life observations getting married on Ketu dasa is not advisable for anybody. But if fate is pre destined then marriage will happen even in Ketu dasa.

Well, just provide me with a number between 1 and 249 for chart analysis by KP horary method. Will surely try to see if this match would materialize or not.

Astrokeen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Astrokeen » 24 Aug 2019

@kimahy sir : Sorry I gave you wrong birthtime. I wrote it by mistake. I didn't know that difference in 2,3 secs alters the whole prediction. My intention wasn't about hurting you. However, grooms birth date and time is correct. My question was regarding the matching of both birth chart. It would be great if you can tell whether both are compatible or not. I know it's not your duty as the mistake is from my side.
@bhishma sir: ok sir, I will give the number. It's 222

Thanks.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 25 Aug 2019

Astrokeen wrote:
22 Aug 2019

Daughter details:
Dob: 19-06-1987 time: 04:00 am
Place: Kasargod.
This is what was posted first to me for the daugther details. According chart prepared.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Astrokeen wrote:
23 Aug 2019
Bride: 19-06-1987 time: 04:03 am place: Mangalore, Karnataka.

Thanks in advance.
then the above place of birth.... there is vast difference between kasaragod which is in kerala and managalore which is in karnataka... predictions will definitely go wrong. Admin's don't like quoting... but have to do so... It is not matter of secs... it is the place which is totally different...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anways... I dont do match making... I will try to go through your daugther's horoscope... with the details below.
19th June, 1987, time - 4.03 am, place - mangalore, karnataka and try to predict on marriage event. Will post this at the earliest. Thank you
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Birth Details -
19th June, 1987, time - 4.03 hrs, place - mangalore,karnataka...

with the above details, I'm able to connect with current ruling planets @11.52 hrs, 25th Aug, 2019, birmingham, alabama. The birth time is accurate.

A) Marriage -

In this chart, Saturn is the starlord of Moon and also Saturn in 7th house in bhava chart. This is causing punarphoo dosha. This will delay basic most of the important events of life.

7th Cuspal Sublord Rahu. Rahu is untenanted planet. Rahu is in star of saturn and in its own sub.

Rahu is in conjunction with Moon in sign of Pisces. Rahu is occupying 11th house in bhava chart. Saturn is in 7th and lord of 10th and 11th. Venus is aspecting Saturn.

Rahu's signification
Rahu as a planet - 4,8,9,11,12
Starlord Saturn - 7,10,11( aspected by Venus - 1)
Sublord Rahu - 4,8,9,11,12

7th Cuspal Sublord Rahu, through it's starlord Saturn is significator of 7th house(prime house of marriage. It is also getting connected with 8,10,12 indicating delay/hurdles/difficulties for the marriage event, the same can be seen on the sublord level as well.

If at all the native is in relationship, that will be dissolved or broken before marriage. The same can be seen from the 5th Cuspal Sublord Mercury. Mercury will give the result of it's starlord which is jupiter and jupiter is significator of 8th,9th and 12th. 9th house is secondary house of love(5th to 5th) and 8th is the negation of the 9th. This can also be mapped from the current dasa of ketu. Ketu is tenanted planet and in star of moon. Moon is lord of 4th. 4th house will negate the prime house of love that is 5th and Ketu is occupying 5th.

When the marriage will happen - Current Mahadasa is of Ketu till August 2021.

Ketu's signification. Ketu is tenanted planet.

Ketu - 2,3,4,5,6,7,11
Starlord Moon - 4,11(conj rahu - 11,8,9,12)
Sublord Jupiter - 8,9,12

Ketu will give results of it's starlord that is Moon. Moon is significator of 11th along with 8th(difficultties/hurdles) and 12th(house of loss/expenditure). Though Ketu's starlord Moon is signifying 11th(gains of all kinds), it's sublord Jupiter is significator of 8th and 12th... In this terms ketu's strength in materializing marriage event is getting weak. In simple terms, marriage talks will begin(3rd house signification) some or other delay's will happen because of 8th and 12th. I don't think ketu dasa will give marriage.

Next dasa Venus ( 20 long years of venus dasa).
Venus is untenanated. In the star of moon and sub of saturn.

Venus - 1
Starlord Moon - 4,11 (Conj rahu - 11,8,9,12)
Sublord Saturn - 7,10,11( aspected by Venus - 1)

Venus through it's starlord moon is signifying 11th and equally supported by saturn through it's 7th(prime of marriage) signfication. Venus dasa will give marriage result.

Venus-Venus-Sun interlocking period the marriage will be celebrated. This come in between March to May 2022..

B) You had mentioned that your daughter is Jobless and she has done post graduation in computer...

Let's check whether post graduation(master's) confirm in the chart.

For this 9th cuspal sublord Ketu has to be considered.
Ketu's signification one more time...

Ketu - 2,3,4,5,6,7,11
Starlord Moon - 4,11(conj rahu - 11,8,9,12)
Sublord Jupiter - 8,9,12

Ketu will give results of moon. Significator of 4th(prime house of education), through conjunction of rahu (natural karaka of Software) connected with 9th(higher education/learnings)... yes she had done master's in computer's.

Coming to job.... if she has to progress in her career then recommendation would be do take up teaching as profession,because her current mahada ketu and next mahadasa venus both are in star of moon and moon is significator of 4th connected with 11th. She would do very good in teaching profession...

I hope this analysis helps you... Good luck and all the best...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Astrokeen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Astrokeen » 25 Aug 2019

That is so nice of you kimahy sir. As far as relationship concerned, she hasn't involved in love relationship and always had a desire of having an arranged marriage. I tried to understand your detailed analysis but unable to get it. You said, marriage will happen in Venus Dasha. I am worried by your answer. Is there no chances of marriage in ketu Dasha? We have contacted many astrologers in our native place, according to them marriage will happen in ketu Dasha, because 5th house is occupied by ketu in mercury house. What if her partner has marriage yoga? Any possibility of marriage before ketu dasha? How will be the life partner in terms of appearance, nature,profession?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 26 Aug 2019

I cannot comment of what other astrologer's have predicted. I have given my reason's as to why ketu dasa will not give marriage results. For your reference re-iterating .... in kp planet is the source and results are delivered by starlord. Now in Ketu dasa, ketu which is the planet(it is the source). Source planet ketu has become tenanted(meaning ketu has become starlord of other planets), hence ketu will not give it's own results, it will depend on it's starlord in this case which is moon to give it's results. If you see moon's signification it is 11th house and it is lord of 4th. It is also in conjunction with rahu. One of the most important signification of rahu is to create confusion, and it is in cojunction with moon, this might create physological effect on the mind of the native. Rahu has seperative tendencies... it's basic nature is to divide things.. Rahu is pisces sign ruled by jupiter. Jupiter is in 12thhouse(house of loss/isolation)... and lord of 8th(difficulties/hurdles/misery/pain).

So even though moon through it's 11th house signification(frutification of event/gains of all kinds/fulfilment of desires) is indicating on starlord level, but it is not getting support of any positive houses on sublord level. Sublord is Jupiter and jupiter is in 12th house and lord of 8th,9th and 12th... that's the reason I said that the marriage talks, discussion's, scanning for bridegroom will go on(because of 3rd house signification) and native's mother will be involved alot in this discussions(4th house signification)... however it will not materliaze or for that matter become weak in terms of giving marriage related event because of 8th and 12th.

if you see venus mahadasa signification, especially on sublord level it is signifying 7th(primary house of marriage), hence I predicted that venus mahadasa will give marriage results.

Marriage is the union of two people, so logically both the person must have marriage given planet dasa enabled in this horoscope.

Any possibility of marriage in ketu dasa..( keep on trying) no harm in trying...

Nature --- matured and wise person, will not act loose or in hasty manner, lazy at times, understanding, will have big goals or always think of bigger picture in mind, will go through lots of planning to acheive it's end objective. Might be shy personality. The name of the person might start with N or Y

Profession- mostly likely connected with medicine/ or medical profession, anything which is related to counseling/healing/adivsing.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 26 Aug 2019

@Astrokeen Sir, KP Horary analysis ( for no 222 ) with regards to the match between the given 2 horoscopes are not favourable.

The present dasa lord Ketu very strongly signifies the non favorable marriage houses ( 4,8,1,6 ) and this Ketu himself becomes the star lord for the prime significator of marriage ( 7th ) at both the star and sub levels. No positive or benefic aspects to Moon from the most benefic planet Jupiter since, Moon is in the dusthana ( 8th house )

Even the supporting houses for marriage i.e. 2nd ( family ) and 11th ( fulfillment of desires ) signifies (8,4,1,6)

crux of the full analysis is marriage unfavorable during this Ketu dasa and even if you proceed with the given groom's horoscope it's no guarantee that the marital life will be fully harmonious.

Anyways, final decision is upto you. Just pray to almighty for the very best.

Astrokeen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Astrokeen » 26 Aug 2019

@kimahy sir: Ok, thank you for the detailed analysis.I have understood your explanation to some extent. We will try our best. Thank you.
@bhishma: Ok, will keep that in my mind.Thank you so much for the response.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 28 Aug 2019

@Astrokeen Sir, you are most welcomed and do the cross checks well at 360 degree perspective regarding marriage and kindly don't be in a hurry. Do provide us with your beloved feedback in future once the alliance gets fixed. Hearty compliments again. :)