Job change

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Contributor
Contributor
Job change

Post by 091190 » 20 Aug 2019

Hello Repected Astrologers,

I am working in Architecture field in US and planning to change my job as I am currently stuck in a job that does not pay well and is not growth oriented. Please advice if I should do that and would it be beneficial for my career progress at this time.
Oct 2, 1971
7:30am
Amritsar (Punjab)
Thx,

Contributor
Contributor

Re: Job change

Post by 091190 » 22 Aug 2019

Hello Respected Astrologers,
I have an interview on Monday. Please advice.
Thx,

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 13 Sep 2019

Hi 091190,

Chitra lagna, Venus in Chitra. Chitra ruled by Tvastar indicates an architect, designer.

Career gains and regulated salary is seen from the 11th house. In your case the 11th Lord Moon is in the 6th house is not a major profiteer if you are working in large corporation. Ketu is also in 11th house so, gives disregard/dissatisfaction to earning/growth and friendship (Symptoms of falling into the wrong crowd or very few friends)

Your chart supports lump sum payments/ hidden wealth. So you would do well if you provide your service as an independent contractor/consultant.

1. Rahu+Mars is in the 5th house (Natural 5th house indicates Royal and Speculative Payments as opposed to 11thRegulated Payments of Shani)
2. 8th lord Mars and Lagna Nakhstra Lord Mars is in 5th house being. 8th Lord is 10 place away gives hidden funding in new ventures and huge transformation in Career.
3. 8th lord Mars in 11th debiliated in Navamsa is also strong indicator of surprising gains in new projects, hidden source of income, inheritance.

Start exploring opportunities to begin with a new firm. You started running Mercury Dasa this August 2019. Mercury is in Uttara Phalguni Aryaman’s nakshtra.
Aryaman is God of Business, Contracts and Marriage. Expect those themes in current Mercury Period

Mercury is debilitated in Navamsa : Its better if you get your work done through outsourcing your project because intelligence will be more intuitive inclined not analytical in this period (Mercury in Pisces)

Be vigilant towards your action(s), there are indication of bribery, corruption and tendency to abuse business partnership, and abuse of the male power (Sun - Karaka of father and Male Bosses)

Plan your venture carefully. If you are planning to start a firm, apply to Startup incubators and Funding Channels. Don’t drain your own savings as you are due to enter Sade Saati Jan 2020.

Entire Mercury period will be progressive and positive because Mercury is in Pushkara Navamsa.

Raphael

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 14 Sep 2019

Hello Raphael,
Thanks for your input. I am working as realtor as an independent contractor. This gives an opportunity to get lump sum payment. Do you think it will be profitable in longer run?
I have plans to enter into a business of buying an old home and sell after renovation. Do you think it will be profitable and when should I do that?
I am not licensed architect yet but thinking of getting a license. I will need to sit in exams for that. When is the best period for that? Getting license will give me an opportunity to start as an independent consultant or work as consultant in a firm. What is your advice on this?
Thx,

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 14 Sep 2019

Hello 091190,

As long as you work towards lump sum payments (5th house-Speculative Payments), it will be profitable in long run. As your 11th lord (Regulated Gains) is in not in desirable location. Strengthen your Mars in 5th house. Mars also happens to be your Lord of Lagna Nakshtra Chitra.

Chitra's planetary deity is Tvastar- The Artisan God who designs the heavens and weapons for Gods

Mars in 11th lord in Navamsa in neecha does not necessarily denies wealth (But the wealth might be unaccountable, hidden or tax exempted, evasion)

Mars also happens to be your 10th lord Career in 3rd house swakshetra in the D10 Chart of Profession

Mars is Bhoomi Karaka or have ruler ship over lands and real-estates so business related to Home is profitable for you

5th house also rules over skills and license; Your 5th house is occupied by Mars & Rahu

Getting a foreign (Rahu) + license related to Architecture/Realtor (Mars) will prove profitable

Getting the license will prove beneficial but I would suggest you to do business in partnership. As your Mercury simultaneously getting Neecha in D9; You wont be able to sell or market the product with your words. Mercury in Virgo is crafty with words and the salesman, In your case Mercury in Pisces (neecha) ~ You will have intuitive intelligence; You need someone to be your mouthpiece

Mercury the saleman/merchant in Uttara Phalguni : Profit from Business Partnership

Have a partner on commission based model; Partner can also be your spouse who can speak your words in front of clients

I would suggest not to include any woman except your wife as your Business Associate or Partner in your venture (Venus is extremely debilitated in your chart ~ Prone to scandals and disrepute in workplace due to woman/women)

Beneficial in having your spouse as your business partner (Uttaraphalguni Aryamana Nakshtra)

Current running time period is favorable to appear any exams. Luck rates run high from Sep 19th 2019 to Feb 2020.

Offer daily prayers to Lord Hanuman, Chanting Hanuman Chalisha everyday will prove beneficial. And I would suggest you pledge to sponsor or donate to underprivileged female s according to your earning capacity. ~Remedy for your weak Venus.

Raphael

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 14 Sep 2019

Hello Raphael,
Thank you for further feedback. Would you mind checking my wife's chart? She is intelligent, people person and a very good sales person and would like to know if i choose her as real estate business partner, how do you think, business will perform?
Feb 28, 1979
3:20 PM
Bhatinda, Punjab
Thx,

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 14 Sep 2019

Hi,

Moon in Uttarabhadrapada, Very Auspicious Nakshtra.Shani ruled. Gives wealth and overseas settlement in a period of time. Steady partner.

Uttara phalguni (Aryaman) and Uttara Bhadrapada (Ahirbudhnya) are pair nakshtras; the animal totems are Bull and cow. When active in the charts gives wealth through partnerships.

Chart compliments each other. You both will do well in business partnership.

Her Venus is in Kendra in Capricorn. She can be very professional at her work and capable of managing business affair.

Best wishes
Raphael

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 30 Sep 2019

Thanks Raphael for your Input.