Exalted Jupiter in first house still died of cancer?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Moksha22
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Exalted Jupiter in first house still died of cancer?

Post by Moksha22 » 17 Aug 2019

Dear forum members
Here is the chart of a female who died of leukemia
born on
26 December 1954 at 19:20 (= 7:20 PM )
Place
Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04
Timezone
EST h5w (is standard time)
But her Jupiter is exalted and placed in 1st house
As according to text Jupiter nullify millions doshas
Then why it doesn't help in this matter
Actually I am a new astrology student and I want to know what goes wrong in this chart?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Exalted Jupiter in first house still died of cancer?

Post by ADC » 17 Aug 2019

Jupiter is retrograde and under the aspect of Saturn, the 8th Lord. Moreover Jupiter and Saturn are under Nk exchange.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 17 Aug 2019

@ADC Ji, is there any difference between the below points 1 & 2 on Saturn as 8th lord

1) Saturn as 8th lord is aspecting the 8th from any other sign/house and 8th also being his own sign/house?

2) Saturn as 8th lord is positioned in 8th itself and 8th may or may not be his own sign/house ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3)will the effect on above by Jupiter's benefic/malefic aspect will result in a significant change for the native ?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 17 Aug 2019

Saturn as 8L aspecting the 8H makes the 8th house strong ....2nd point you have written is confusing and contradictory.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Aug 2019

This analysis is purely from kp perspectively. In Kp there is no exhalation and debilitation . For disease's 6th cuspal sublord needs to be seen.

6th Cuspal Sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in sign of saggitarius(veins and arteries) ruled by jupiter(lungs). Rahu is in star of ketu. Ketu is in sign of gemini(lungs,blood) ruled by mercury(veins,lungs, nervous system). Rahu is in sub of mercury.

Rahu is in conjunction with mercury, aspected by saturn. Ketu is aspected by sun(blood) and mercury.

Jupiter is planet of expansion and 6th cuspal sublord rahu is in sign of jupiter. Jupiter moves into 12th house(hospitalization) in bhava chart. Jupiter is lord of 6th(diseases). Rahu is aspected by saturn. Saturn is lord of 8th(pain/chronic/death house) and placed in 4th(blood,lungs,chest, hearth).

On Planet level that is Rahu itself it is significator of 6th(disease),8th(chronic disease/pain/suffer) and 12th(isolation/hospitalization) and 4th. Rahu is sign of jupiter and jupiter expanded the disease. On Starlevel that is Ketu it is signifying marak houses(2nd) and 11th(badhak)( ascedant in in cancer sign(watery sign), hence 11th is badhak house) and again 12th.

Rahu signification
rahu - 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12
starlord ketu - 2,3,5,11,12
sublord sun - 3,5,12

if we analyze the ascendant sublord that is venus. Venus is untenated and in star of jupiter and sub of sun.

Venus owns 4th and lord of 11th(badhak). Jupiter in 12th and lord of 6th and 9th. Sun in 5th and lord of 2nd(marak).

Ascendant sublord venus is signifying middle age longevity due to 9th house signification on starlevel and 5th house on sub level.

venus - 4,11
starlord jupiter - 12,6,9
sublord sun - 5,2

Jupiter mahadasha must have been worse for this native.
Jupiter's starlord saturn(chief governor of longevity) placed in 4th house(end of everything) and lord of 7th(marak) and 8th(death inflicting house). Jupiter is in sub of saturn, hence considering sub sub which is venus. Venus is lord of 4th and 11th(badhak)... the native might have expired before Feb 2010...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Aug 2019

more so... Jupiter in rasi chart is in rapt conjunction with uranus(nervous system, brain).
Jupiter evil aspects 180 degree to moon. Moon is lord of 1st and jupiter is lord of 6th. This means that jupiter which is subh grah is giving evil aspect to lord of 1st(onself), what it is giving 6th(disease)...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Aug 2019

Can you share when she died year and month

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Aug 2019

Jup is being afflicted mars ,sat and is with rahu in D9 .so cancer .might expired after jul 2016 it seems

Moksha22
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Moksha22 » 18 Aug 2019

Kimahy you are right native died in 2006

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Aug 2019

Moksha22,
In this case Jupiter is malefic and aspects dispositor Moon ruling SELF and severe affliction of Sun indicates death due to health problems.
If Jupiter is benefic then you can expect to nullify dosha's.

Good luck with learning.

Could you post the exact date of death...
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Moksha22
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Exact date of Dead is 5 August 2006
I have details of another chart of saggitarius lagna where Jupiter is in first house again.
Here the person have severe mental illness.
Why here also Jupiter couldn't save him?
Chart details:
D.o.b. 17.9.1960, Time of Birth: 16h30 BST, London

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 18 Aug 2019

@Moksha22
There is nothing greater in affecting soul so deeply, now here is the case. I've mentioned a remedy down.
Now kimahy or some other scientists will take the charge & say Jupiter the lagna Lord of self is in 12th bhava of hospitalization... Depression & so on. They further say it's with Saturn.
So, why expecting again the same answer

What I've read directly from classics is that the person with Jupiter in 1st & Mars in 7th cause that. Especially I've seen some of the posts on schizophrenia has this combo. The effect further add on with Saturn - Mars.

You see, the person has Moon in 8th with Papkartari and his Atmakaraka Venus has Rahu drsti, the person suffer a lot indeed.
Since Venus is his soul.

Observe that Atmakaraka Venus, all the Malefic associations are there, Mars aspect, Rahu aspect, Saturn aspect & is with Sun. Dude it's highly severe. I'd strongly recommend a remedy.

You have just mentioned that the person had severe mental illness, I'd say the illness is very higher in magnitude.

The only remedy is purely on Venus of course we need it for Jupiter as well.

If his belief system allows the best remedy to that person is to perform intense Kamalatmika saadhana.

One relief is that he is done with Venus period.

The person's spouse must take care of that person, if not their children... For Jupiter, Guru Mantra's always help, I don't have tell him, he will automatically do it for Guru, but we need it for Venus.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Aug 2019

Mercury is afflicted by Saturn and Mars. 4th Lord Jupiter under Nk exchange with Ketu, Moon the karaka for 4H is badly placed in 8H in papakatri Yoga. Moreover Moon[8L] and Mercury[7L, 10L] are also under Nk exchange. Jupiter is with Saturn a malefic and aspected by Mars[ 12L, 5L]

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Aug 2019

Got chance to analyse the chart ,his lagna is sagg .for the divisional charts for D9,D30,D3 sat is ruling most from lagna ,sun ,moon ,so the person is more of moody type and changes his attitude more often .5th house is for mind related things .its lord mars has gone to 8th house from its own place (from Scorpio ) .this mars is mutually aspected by ju and sat .for knowing further about 5th house status we should delve into D7 chart .7th lord mercury is in 6th house in D7 chart so it spoiled the results of 5th house .mars is located in cancer in D7 chart whose lord moon is again located in 6th house of D7 chart .
With all the above his 5th house (mental set up ) was spoiled .further he will not forget things easily and might be revenge type attitude.

Moksha22
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

@Priya12 you are right the native has shizophernia and he stays in mental asylum.
Now my question is so Jupiter alone in first house cannot save from anything..
If it got afflicted it going to destroyed you completely?
Right now I got many charts with serious health issues with Jupiter in first house but not a single successful chart with Jupiter in first house.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 18 Aug 2019

Dear @Vedam,
Could you please see the placements in d7 again? I could see his d7 lagna is in Taurus. So, 7th Lord isn't Mercury right. Moreover Mercury is placed in 2nd in own house. Frankly speaking I don't see anything in 6H :?:

Kindly clarify
thanks

@Moksha22, could you please comment on his physical health. What I feel is there are no serious problems related to physical health, of course not because of Lagna Lord Jupiter in Lagna.

The other add-on is as ADC ji told there's relationship between Moon & Mercury, this relationship is known to carry high tensions, unnecessary worries.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 18 Aug 2019

Death is not decided by planets in lagna. The houses are 3 and 8. Circumstances of death 3td from Arudha lagna. Longevity calculation from 8th house from lagna. Saturn is the karaka.

Jup induces wisdom related to dharma in lagna. Sun is karaka for health. So appeasing sun gives good health as one of the benefits apart from many others.

Parasara says when jup is alone in lagna, a single bow to the trident holder destroys thousand sins. This is due to natural deva guru nature and does not take into consideration any lordship of houses. The lordship results manifest differently.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Aug 2019

Priya ji
It is due to Ayanamsa value the planet position will change in divisional chart ,i am not following Lahiri ayanamsa or kp ayanamsa
Feel i clarified your doubt

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Further to my mail i will see lordships only from rasi chart not from individual divisional charts

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 19 Aug 2019

dear Vedam
Which Ayanamsha it is? Could you please tell.

dear Moksha
If Jupiter alone can save or not is the question, I'd say you need to understand what exactly Jupiter does.

Lagna is self, So when Jupiter conjoin there, the person's mala will get purify. So, will purification happens just like that, like in one go? No

What will jewelry guy do to obtain a pure Gold or any metal? That needs to be melted & I think some stages are required, right
So, the people who has Jupiter in lagna, no matter what the person will be tested from his childhood itself. In natural zodiac Sagittarius comes after a huge transformation, remember.

Jupiter gives wisdom to the native.
Conjunction with malefic is completely different from getting aspects from malefics.

Now what if Jupiter in 1st itself is severely afflicted by aspect? Distortion will be there to the intellect. More than 2 malefic association come aspect.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jup with sat is good but it is aspected by mars , further when jup is afflicted by two malefic planets there is Dosha here jup is with sat plus it is aspected by mars ,so pariharam to jup is essential

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 19 Aug 2019

Lagna lord the main planet to save one under adverse circumstances, is 0 deg. Aspecting from 7th it is 0 deg with no power to save. Also depends on what dasha did she passed away.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 19 Aug 2019

dear Moksha
I wonder how did you even get to know about the details of the above person, it would be easy to get the details if he's related to you, or else it'd be little difficult.
Anyway as you said that you have more details, you could share those birth details as well.
thanks
Chokra which case you are talking about the 1st or 2nd?
In the above two charts, Jupiter isn't at 0degree.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 20 Aug 2019

There is lot of imbroglio in discussion of charts whether discussion going on 1st cancer patient or depression patient

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venus75 » 16 Oct 2019

Moksha
Its a old post though caught my attention...I m sure my points u might have not seen...1point is enough for death is weak lagna...lagna lord is moon placed well in 7th but its hammered between 2 malefic mars n other side rahu ..n sun...the nakshtra lord of moon is sun first its in 6th second is its getting aspect of 8th lord saturn...but this was not sufficient to die ...when I saw more see the degree of Sun and Rahu ...they both are in planetary war...so sun is loosing strength moon is loosing strength and lagna itself is in 8th lord saturn nakshtra...rest all exalyed planets are just decoration...pillars of chart is weak
Hope this helps